• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:06
CEST 23:06
KST 06:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8342 users

TL Mafia LVII - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 147 Next
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
September 04 2012 02:40 GMT
#341
On September 04 2012 11:36 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2012 11:34 BlackMamba24 wrote:
Anyway - ##vote BloodyC0bbler. Nosy Neigbor specifies that you will not know who you visited, not "you will not know that you are the nosy neighbor" which implies that they would at least know they are the nosy neighbor.

Nosy Neighbor makes a lot of sense as a scum fakeclaim it's probably what I would claim if I had to and thinking about SNB from Death Note mafia I have no reason to implicitly trust mattchew but the fact that you're throwing suspicion on him this early and this stupidly is completely consistent with your scum meta so bye


If you think I am wrong prove it. I wouldn't make the statement if I was not 100% sure I was right. As such you have defended a confirmed liar and are scum with him.

Seriously people do you think I would call someone out if I didnt know my shit? -_-

pokemon?
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 04 2012 02:40 GMT
#342
On September 04 2012 11:36 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2012 11:34 BlackMamba24 wrote:
Anyway - ##vote BloodyC0bbler. Nosy Neigbor specifies that you will not know who you visited, not "you will not know that you are the nosy neighbor" which implies that they would at least know they are the nosy neighbor.

Nosy Neighbor makes a lot of sense as a scum fakeclaim it's probably what I would claim if I had to and thinking about SNB from Death Note mafia I have no reason to implicitly trust mattchew but the fact that you're throwing suspicion on him this early and this stupidly is completely consistent with your scum meta so bye


If you think I am wrong prove it. I wouldn't make the statement if I was not 100% sure I was right. As such you have defended a confirmed liar and are scum with him.

Seriously people do you think I would call someone out if I didnt know my shit? -_-


So your rationale is "How would a miller know they are a miller?"

Well if he's telling the truth, he would know he's a Nosy Neighbor, because according to the setup rules, he would have knowledge of his title.

Thus if telling the truth, he would know he's a miller.

So... you're 100% sure he's lying? Something I'm missing here?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
BlackMamba24
Profile Joined August 2012
United States277 Posts
September 04 2012 02:44 GMT
#343
All the role information is in the OP as far as I know. nothing says the person does not know they are the nosy neighbor only that they do not know who they visit. If the VT role pm is any indication, people do not get any information in their role pm other than the name of their role.

If BC can point out how he knows 100% Mattchew is lying then he'd have a case but he won't even say it it's just a bad scum play, lynch him
BlackMamba24
Profile Joined August 2012
United States277 Posts
September 04 2012 02:44 GMT
#344
apparently we are all scum for not knowing this too lol
BlackMamba24
Profile Joined August 2012
United States277 Posts
September 04 2012 02:46 GMT
#345
1. Burden of proof is on you to prove mattchew is lying

2. whether or not it makes sense as a fakeclaim does not indicate his alignment whatsoever. your case is that you know 100% he is lying, ok and on what grounds can you support that? you haven't shown any so far

bad bc
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
September 04 2012 02:48 GMT
#346
On September 04 2012 11:40 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2012 11:36 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On September 04 2012 11:34 BlackMamba24 wrote:
Anyway - ##vote BloodyC0bbler. Nosy Neigbor specifies that you will not know who you visited, not "you will not know that you are the nosy neighbor" which implies that they would at least know they are the nosy neighbor.

Nosy Neighbor makes a lot of sense as a scum fakeclaim it's probably what I would claim if I had to and thinking about SNB from Death Note mafia I have no reason to implicitly trust mattchew but the fact that you're throwing suspicion on him this early and this stupidly is completely consistent with your scum meta so bye


If you think I am wrong prove it. I wouldn't make the statement if I was not 100% sure I was right. As such you have defended a confirmed liar and are scum with him.

Seriously people do you think I would call someone out if I didnt know my shit? -_-


So your rationale is "How would a miller know they are a miller?"

Well if he's telling the truth, he would know he's a Nosy Neighbor, because according to the setup rules, he would have knowledge of his title.

Thus if telling the truth, he would know he's a miller.

So... you're 100% sure he's lying? Something I'm missing here?



I am 100% sure. Nosy Neighbor is a miller role. A player never knows they are that role and a miller is always included in OP as a potential role. Again I say I am 100% right and nosy neighbours are for all intents and purposes a miller for this game and do not know they are a nosy neighbor.

This is information 100% accurate given setup information. If you think I am lying prove me wrong, there is a way to do so.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BlackMamba24
Profile Joined August 2012
United States277 Posts
September 04 2012 02:51 GMT
#347
because the setup says everyone gets their role names and has to refer to the op to know what their role does, it just seems strange that in the description for nosy neighbor it's written as though it was meant for someone who knows they are a nosy neighbor

so no it is not 100% accurate, that's just your guess based on knowledge of past games.

2 easy solutions to this question:

1 . someone ask palmar

2. other nosy neighbors claim
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 04 2012 02:51 GMT
#348
It seems to me that the best play for a self aware nosy neighbour would be to claim immediately. Your whole Argument rests on the assumption that they are not self aware, which is something that is not clearly defined in the Rules. And yes the burdon of proof is on you as you are making the accusation. It is a fallacy to proclaim 'I am right unless you prove me wrong.'
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 04 2012 02:53 GMT
#349
EBWOP ^ @ BC ^
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
September 04 2012 02:53 GMT
#350
On September 04 2012 11:46 BlackMamba24 wrote:
1. Burden of proof is on you to prove mattchew is lying

2. whether or not it makes sense as a fakeclaim does not indicate his alignment whatsoever. your case is that you know 100% he is lying, ok and on what grounds can you support that? you haven't shown any so far

bad bc



You can prove I am lying with 1 action. As you have yet to do so (hey its even in the OP to find out how to prove me wrong).

You are right, his fakeclaim doesn't prove he is mafia on its own. However, HIM ASKING FOR CLAIMS DOES. Why would a townie fakeclaim and attempt to get all blues to claim ? No townie day 1 should ever be this fuckign stupid. Even if he gets caught as mafia (as I have caught him) had anyone or if anyone proceeds to claim and a bunch of retard blues out themselves mafia is instantly ahead.

Use your head DrH. You know how I play and know even as Mafia I don't spout complete bullshit. If I am calling someone out like this I know I am in the right. So in the offchance I am mafia I know hes lying, and as I am town I know hes lying.

There is only one way for me to know he is lying given that this is a setup mechanic. Figure out how I know and you then you will know the same thing I do and realize hes fucking lying.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 04 2012 02:53 GMT
#351
On September 04 2012 11:48 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2012 11:40 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 04 2012 11:36 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On September 04 2012 11:34 BlackMamba24 wrote:
Anyway - ##vote BloodyC0bbler. Nosy Neigbor specifies that you will not know who you visited, not "you will not know that you are the nosy neighbor" which implies that they would at least know they are the nosy neighbor.

Nosy Neighbor makes a lot of sense as a scum fakeclaim it's probably what I would claim if I had to and thinking about SNB from Death Note mafia I have no reason to implicitly trust mattchew but the fact that you're throwing suspicion on him this early and this stupidly is completely consistent with your scum meta so bye


If you think I am wrong prove it. I wouldn't make the statement if I was not 100% sure I was right. As such you have defended a confirmed liar and are scum with him.

Seriously people do you think I would call someone out if I didnt know my shit? -_-


So your rationale is "How would a miller know they are a miller?"

Well if he's telling the truth, he would know he's a Nosy Neighbor, because according to the setup rules, he would have knowledge of his title.

Thus if telling the truth, he would know he's a miller.

So... you're 100% sure he's lying? Something I'm missing here?



I am 100% sure. Nosy Neighbor is a miller role. A player never knows they are that role and a miller is always included in OP as a potential role. Again I say I am 100% right and nosy neighbours are for all intents and purposes a miller for this game and do not know they are a nosy neighbor.

This is information 100% accurate given setup information. If you think I am lying prove me wrong, there is a way to do so.


Let's do this the easy way:

Is the "Nosy Neighbor" self-aware? Does he receive his exact title in the role PM?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
September 04 2012 02:55 GMT
#352
On September 04 2012 11:51 DarthPunk wrote:
It seems to me that the best play for a self aware nosy neighbour would be to claim immediately. Your whole Argument rests on the assumption that they are not self aware, which is something that is not clearly defined in the Rules. And yes the burdon of proof is on you as you are making the accusation. It is a fallacy to proclaim 'I am right unless you prove me wrong.'



No miller/neighbor is self aware in any game ever except odd pyp/ptp like setups as it defeats the purpose of the role. This game holds true to the same rule as normal games for the mechanic.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 04 2012 02:56 GMT
#353
On September 04 2012 11:53 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2012 11:48 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On September 04 2012 11:40 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 04 2012 11:36 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On September 04 2012 11:34 BlackMamba24 wrote:
Anyway - ##vote BloodyC0bbler. Nosy Neigbor specifies that you will not know who you visited, not "you will not know that you are the nosy neighbor" which implies that they would at least know they are the nosy neighbor.

Nosy Neighbor makes a lot of sense as a scum fakeclaim it's probably what I would claim if I had to and thinking about SNB from Death Note mafia I have no reason to implicitly trust mattchew but the fact that you're throwing suspicion on him this early and this stupidly is completely consistent with your scum meta so bye


If you think I am wrong prove it. I wouldn't make the statement if I was not 100% sure I was right. As such you have defended a confirmed liar and are scum with him.

Seriously people do you think I would call someone out if I didnt know my shit? -_-


So your rationale is "How would a miller know they are a miller?"

Well if he's telling the truth, he would know he's a Nosy Neighbor, because according to the setup rules, he would have knowledge of his title.

Thus if telling the truth, he would know he's a miller.

So... you're 100% sure he's lying? Something I'm missing here?



I am 100% sure. Nosy Neighbor is a miller role. A player never knows they are that role and a miller is always included in OP as a potential role. Again I say I am 100% right and nosy neighbours are for all intents and purposes a miller for this game and do not know they are a nosy neighbor.

This is information 100% accurate given setup information. If you think I am lying prove me wrong, there is a way to do so.


Let's do this the easy way:

Is the "Nosy Neighbor" self-aware? Does he receive his exact title in the role PM?


Can't ask questions in the thread buddy. It is in the OP.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
September 04 2012 02:56 GMT
#354
On September 04 2012 11:48 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2012 11:40 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 04 2012 11:36 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On September 04 2012 11:34 BlackMamba24 wrote:
Anyway - ##vote BloodyC0bbler. Nosy Neigbor specifies that you will not know who you visited, not "you will not know that you are the nosy neighbor" which implies that they would at least know they are the nosy neighbor.

Nosy Neighbor makes a lot of sense as a scum fakeclaim it's probably what I would claim if I had to and thinking about SNB from Death Note mafia I have no reason to implicitly trust mattchew but the fact that you're throwing suspicion on him this early and this stupidly is completely consistent with your scum meta so bye


If you think I am wrong prove it. I wouldn't make the statement if I was not 100% sure I was right. As such you have defended a confirmed liar and are scum with him.

Seriously people do you think I would call someone out if I didnt know my shit? -_-


So your rationale is "How would a miller know they are a miller?"

Well if he's telling the truth, he would know he's a Nosy Neighbor, because according to the setup rules, he would have knowledge of his title.

Thus if telling the truth, he would know he's a miller.

So... you're 100% sure he's lying? Something I'm missing here?



I am 100% sure. Nosy Neighbor is a miller role. A player never knows they are that role and a miller is always included in OP as a potential role. Again I say I am 100% right and nosy neighbours are for all intents and purposes a miller for this game and do not know they are a nosy neighbor.

This is information 100% accurate given setup information. If you think I am lying prove me wrong, there is a way to do so.

there have been games with self-aware millers
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
September 04 2012 02:56 GMT
#355
On September 04 2012 11:53 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2012 11:48 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On September 04 2012 11:40 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 04 2012 11:36 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On September 04 2012 11:34 BlackMamba24 wrote:
Anyway - ##vote BloodyC0bbler. Nosy Neigbor specifies that you will not know who you visited, not "you will not know that you are the nosy neighbor" which implies that they would at least know they are the nosy neighbor.

Nosy Neighbor makes a lot of sense as a scum fakeclaim it's probably what I would claim if I had to and thinking about SNB from Death Note mafia I have no reason to implicitly trust mattchew but the fact that you're throwing suspicion on him this early and this stupidly is completely consistent with your scum meta so bye


If you think I am wrong prove it. I wouldn't make the statement if I was not 100% sure I was right. As such you have defended a confirmed liar and are scum with him.

Seriously people do you think I would call someone out if I didnt know my shit? -_-


So your rationale is "How would a miller know they are a miller?"

Well if he's telling the truth, he would know he's a Nosy Neighbor, because according to the setup rules, he would have knowledge of his title.

Thus if telling the truth, he would know he's a miller.

So... you're 100% sure he's lying? Something I'm missing here?



I am 100% sure. Nosy Neighbor is a miller role. A player never knows they are that role and a miller is always included in OP as a potential role. Again I say I am 100% right and nosy neighbours are for all intents and purposes a miller for this game and do not know they are a nosy neighbor.

This is information 100% accurate given setup information. If you think I am lying prove me wrong, there is a way to do so.


Let's do this the easy way:

Is the "Nosy Neighbor" self-aware? Does he receive his exact title in the role PM?


Stop breaking rules yo
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
September 04 2012 02:56 GMT
#356
On September 04 2012 11:56 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2012 11:48 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On September 04 2012 11:40 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 04 2012 11:36 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On September 04 2012 11:34 BlackMamba24 wrote:
Anyway - ##vote BloodyC0bbler. Nosy Neigbor specifies that you will not know who you visited, not "you will not know that you are the nosy neighbor" which implies that they would at least know they are the nosy neighbor.

Nosy Neighbor makes a lot of sense as a scum fakeclaim it's probably what I would claim if I had to and thinking about SNB from Death Note mafia I have no reason to implicitly trust mattchew but the fact that you're throwing suspicion on him this early and this stupidly is completely consistent with your scum meta so bye


If you think I am wrong prove it. I wouldn't make the statement if I was not 100% sure I was right. As such you have defended a confirmed liar and are scum with him.

Seriously people do you think I would call someone out if I didnt know my shit? -_-


So your rationale is "How would a miller know they are a miller?"

Well if he's telling the truth, he would know he's a Nosy Neighbor, because according to the setup rules, he would have knowledge of his title.

Thus if telling the truth, he would know he's a miller.

So... you're 100% sure he's lying? Something I'm missing here?



I am 100% sure. Nosy Neighbor is a miller role. A player never knows they are that role and a miller is always included in OP as a potential role. Again I say I am 100% right and nosy neighbours are for all intents and purposes a miller for this game and do not know they are a nosy neighbor.

This is information 100% accurate given setup information. If you think I am lying prove me wrong, there is a way to do so.

there have been games with self-aware millers


Thankfully this game does not.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BlackMamba24
Profile Joined August 2012
United States277 Posts
September 04 2012 02:57 GMT
#357
why do refuse to point it out yourself

if you're so right just point out the thing in the setup, go ahead, make a quote

don't play this bullshit "haha just figure it out for yourself and you'll see im right!"
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
September 04 2012 02:57 GMT
#358
On September 04 2012 11:53 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2012 11:46 BlackMamba24 wrote:
1. Burden of proof is on you to prove mattchew is lying

2. whether or not it makes sense as a fakeclaim does not indicate his alignment whatsoever. your case is that you know 100% he is lying, ok and on what grounds can you support that? you haven't shown any so far

bad bc



You can prove I am lying with 1 action. As you have yet to do so (hey its even in the OP to find out how to prove me wrong).

You are right, his fakeclaim doesn't prove he is mafia on its own. However, HIM ASKING FOR CLAIMS DOES. Why would a townie fakeclaim and attempt to get all blues to claim ? No townie day 1 should ever be this fuckign stupid. Even if he gets caught as mafia (as I have caught him) had anyone or if anyone proceeds to claim and a bunch of retard blues out themselves mafia is instantly ahead.

Use your head DrH. You know how I play and know even as Mafia I don't spout complete bullshit. If I am calling someone out like this I know I am in the right. So in the offchance I am mafia I know hes lying, and as I am town I know hes lying.

There is only one way for me to know he is lying given that this is a setup mechanic. Figure out how I know and you then you will know the same thing I do and realize hes fucking lying.

woah... i asked for all other nosy neighbors to claim, not blues.
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
September 04 2012 02:57 GMT
#359
he's trying to say he pm'd palmar
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
BlackMamba24
Profile Joined August 2012
United States277 Posts
September 04 2012 02:57 GMT
#360
Roles and game specific rules



The role PMs will only include your role name. Refer to this post for information on how your role works.

Vanilla Townie

You are a regular townie, your only weapons are your voice and your vote.

Nosy Neighbour

You are a Nosy Neighbour. This means that you are basically vanilla town, except every night you will visit a random player in the game. You will not know whom you visited.


go ahead point it out
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 147 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 500
JuggernautJason26
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 654
Dewaltoss 108
firebathero 89
Zeus 68
Trap 43
910 33
Bale 26
Dota 2
monkeys_forever286
Counter-Strike
edward216
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS123
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4757
Liquid`Hasu2036
Other Games
summit1g6029
shahzam444
byalli418
C9.Mang0180
KnowMe137
UpATreeSC89
Chillindude30
Trikslyr22
Railgan20
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream170
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 30
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur316
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 54m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 54m
Stellar Fest
15h 54m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.