• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:27
CEST 23:27
KST 06:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13973 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXV - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 31 Next All
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
August 24 2012 17:08 GMT
#201
On August 25 2012 02:06 thrawn2112 wrote:
Shady thinks that the 2nd option is more likely I don't have a reason to believe one or the other.


should say "Shady thinks that the 2nd option is more likely but I don't have a reason to believe one or the other
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 24 2012 17:21 GMT
#202
On August 25 2012 02:05 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2012 01:43 mkfuba07 wrote:
I'll be honest here and say that I'm actually inclined to believe kush. His play has been consistently bad, while I feel a newbie scum would have been far more variant. He would also have another person to discuss his play with, instead of having to hear from us how poorly he's been playing. He seems more 'alone' than a scum would be, if that makes sense.

That actually is a decent point.
But I'm not so sure that him being "alone" is necessarily a town tell either, the way his case was going for the most part whould most likely discourage scum-partners to defend him too much - it's even more probable that he is subtly bussing him, rather than defending.

But this is all pretty WIFOM. As it stands, your point, while a good one, looks like a straight-up null-tell to me. But I understand if you see it as a town-tell..

I also think that kush was playing "bad town" rather than scum for the most part.
But I will reserve judgement on him, no matter which way, until he explains why he was claiming JK there.
I really don't get it, and as I said, it's not very believable imo.


First off, reserving judgment on Kush is bad. Lengthening the amount of time we talk about Kush is going to shorten the amount of time we have to talk about more substantial cases like Lvdr.

Furthermore, I don't get why on one hand you understand how mkfuba can see the claim as a town-tell but on the other hand act completely confused about kush.
Что?
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 24 2012 17:24 GMT
#203
On August 25 2012 02:06 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2012 17:54 kushm4sta wrote:
Wow guys everyone wants to kill me because I'm annoying or something and everyone hates me?? Reading this thread makes me want to cry. Honestly I will try harder but if you kill me let me just say that would be a huge mistake beacuse I am no ordinary townsperson. I am the jailkeeper so yeah you really shouldn't kill me.


For now I'm going to ignore the jailkeeper claim, because it fits the idea of you being town and pissed that everyone is jumping all over you and you don't know what to do and are claiming JK from desperation. It also fits your agenda if you are mafia and trying to scare people into not voting for you. Shady thinks that the 2nd option is more likely I don't have a reason to believe one or the other. You're gonna have to show that you're town by giving some reads with well explained thought processes.

So on that point, who do you think is scum and why?

Shady, you put an FOS on lvdr so that topic's gonna be my next post.

Also WeeTee, I asked you for your read on lvdr because I think it's relevant to your post about Alsn. This is the 4th time I've asked you for that read and you've posted in the thread 4 times since I originally asked for it. Can you please provide it?


How can you ignore the JK claim? Either way, it's a play of some sort, and the most significant thing to happen in the thread so far.

Also, I don't get why you still want to offer Kush an out in terms of having him build cases. We asked him to build cases pages and pages ago, and he didn't. Why would he start now when his towncred is even lower?
Что?
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
August 24 2012 17:26 GMT
#204
On August 25 2012 02:21 Shady Sands wrote:First off, reserving judgment on Kush is bad. Lengthening the amount of time we talk about Kush is going to shorten the amount of time we have to talk about more substantial cases like Lvdr.


You would rather the town ignore kush and instead talk about lvdr yet you voted for kush and put a FOS on lvdr? Could you clarify what you meant by "more substantial?"

And yeah I'm still looking at your case against lvdr, going through his filter now.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 24 2012 17:29 GMT
#205
On August 25 2012 02:21 Shady Sands wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2012 02:05 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 25 2012 01:43 mkfuba07 wrote:
I'll be honest here and say that I'm actually inclined to believe kush. His play has been consistently bad, while I feel a newbie scum would have been far more variant. He would also have another person to discuss his play with, instead of having to hear from us how poorly he's been playing. He seems more 'alone' than a scum would be, if that makes sense.

That actually is a decent point.
But I'm not so sure that him being "alone" is necessarily a town tell either, the way his case was going for the most part whould most likely discourage scum-partners to defend him too much - it's even more probable that he is subtly bussing him, rather than defending.

But this is all pretty WIFOM. As it stands, your point, while a good one, looks like a straight-up null-tell to me. But I understand if you see it as a town-tell..

I also think that kush was playing "bad town" rather than scum for the most part.
But I will reserve judgement on him, no matter which way, until he explains why he was claiming JK there.
I really don't get it, and as I said, it's not very believable imo.


First off, reserving judgment on Kush is bad. Lengthening the amount of time we talk about Kush is going to shorten the amount of time we have to talk about more substantial cases like Lvdr.

Furthermore, I don't get why on one hand you understand how mkfuba can see the claim as a town-tell but on the other hand act completely confused about kush.

No, that's something different.
I'm confused about why kush would claim JK NOW.
see this post of mine: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=361579&currentpage=10#192

I said I understand why mkfuba thinks kush being "alone" is a town tell to him. I disagree, as I said, but it can be a valid point, and I'll keep it in mind.
Note that what I talked about:
On August 25 2012 01:43 mkfuba07 wrote:
I'll be honest here and say that I'm actually inclined to believe kush. His play has been consistently bad, while I feel a newbie scum would have been far more variant. He would also have another person to discuss his play with, instead of having to hear from us how poorly he's been playing. He seems more 'alone' than a scum would be, if that makes sense.

Does not have anything to do with his JK claim. It's about his overall play, and that's what I addressed.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
August 24 2012 17:31 GMT
#206
At the moment it's actually Lvdr. He's focusing a lot on how Shady is town which, while useful if it can be proven, isn't nearly as helpful as scumhunting. And the only people who I feel can be confident in a town read at this moment are those who know who all of the townies are. He's been asking the new players, who have no experience playing with Shady before, what they think about his meta read on Shady. I wouldn't expect much out of that course of discussion. He also ended up FoS'ing me after my response to this post:

On August 24 2012 12:30 Lvdr wrote:
@mkfuba Your posting so far has been policy and fluff-city (fluffcity bitch fluff fluff city bitch)

This post in particular has caught my attention.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=361579&currentpage=8#141

You pitter patter around, but say nothing. Get out there and scumhunt!!

without commenting on my response in any way. Was my response not enough? Was it the straw that broke the camel's back? He says he wants to hear more from me and then ignores what I've said. Here's a copy of my response in case anyone wants to read it:+ Show Spoiler +
On August 24 2012 12:50 mkfuba07 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2012 12:30 Lvdr wrote:
@mkfuba Your posting so far has been policy and fluff-city (fluffcity bitch fluff fluff city bitch)

This post in particular has caught my attention.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=361579&currentpage=8#141

You pitter patter around, but say nothing. Get out there and scumhunt!!

Yes, my first post was policy. That's pretty much how every game starts off. Then my second post was responding to a direct question from Shady, as well as explaining why I was apparently lurking. The only thing I consider fluff is the last bit, and for that I'll apologize. When the game's just started I tend to be more liberal with what I will comment on, and the fact that Shady called me out right when I was about to post a response was entertaining.


I'm also always suspicious of people who point out how pro-town they're being, which he's done outright once, and subtley twice. He emphasizes how he's promoting discussion, which is a pro-town action, but all of the discussion is about town reads that will reveal far less in the future than scum reads will. Essentially, all he's said so far is "I lynch lurkers. Shady seems town. Discuss how Shady seems town. I'm pro-town. Kush is suspicious because he said 85%. Fuba scumhunt!" He's actually said very little about anything at all, aside from a town read on Shady that a townie wouldn't be very confident of.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 24 2012 17:32 GMT
#207
On August 25 2012 02:24 Shady Sands wrote:
Also, I don't get why you still want to offer Kush an out in terms of having him build cases. We asked him to build cases pages and pages ago, and he didn't. Why would he start now when his towncred is even lower?

EBWOP @ this part:
Yes, i think it's better to wait for his explanation/reads.
I think we have enough time in day 1 to hear what he has to say. I don't plan on just ignoring that.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
August 24 2012 17:37 GMT
#208
On August 25 2012 02:24 Shady Sands wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2012 02:06 thrawn2112 wrote:
On August 24 2012 17:54 kushm4sta wrote:
Wow guys everyone wants to kill me because I'm annoying or something and everyone hates me?? Reading this thread makes me want to cry. Honestly I will try harder but if you kill me let me just say that would be a huge mistake beacuse I am no ordinary townsperson. I am the jailkeeper so yeah you really shouldn't kill me.


For now I'm going to ignore the jailkeeper claim, because it fits the idea of you being town and pissed that everyone is jumping all over you and you don't know what to do and are claiming JK from desperation. It also fits your agenda if you are mafia and trying to scare people into not voting for you. Shady thinks that the 2nd option is more likely I don't have a reason to believe one or the other. You're gonna have to show that you're town by giving some reads with well explained thought processes.

So on that point, who do you think is scum and why?

Shady, you put an FOS on lvdr so that topic's gonna be my next post.

Also WeeTee, I asked you for your read on lvdr because I think it's relevant to your post about Alsn. This is the 4th time I've asked you for that read and you've posted in the thread 4 times since I originally asked for it. Can you please provide it?


How can you ignore the JK claim? Either way, it's a play of some sort, and the most significant thing to happen in the thread so far.

Yeah it is the most interesting thing said so far but I it matches both positions taken against him in this thread. You yourself pointed out the town/scum reasons for him to claim JK but I disagree that the JK claim is more likely to be either a town/scum motivation. Of course a scum player might fake roleclaim but some people including myself can see it as him just playing poorly. I'm ignoring it for now because it doesn't tip me off in any direction more than the other.
On August 25 2012 02:24 Shady Sands wrote:Also, I don't get why you still want to offer Kush an out in terms of having him build cases. We asked him to build cases pages and pages ago, and he didn't. Why would he start now when his towncred is even lower?

Are you really saying that we shouldn't allow him the opportunity to make cases? The best thing an accused player could do is to show that they are scumhunting.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 24 2012 17:42 GMT
#209
On August 25 2012 02:26 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2012 02:21 Shady Sands wrote:First off, reserving judgment on Kush is bad. Lengthening the amount of time we talk about Kush is going to shorten the amount of time we have to talk about more substantial cases like Lvdr.


You would rather the town ignore kush and instead talk about lvdr yet you voted for kush and put a FOS on lvdr? Could you clarify what you meant by "more substantial?"

And yeah I'm still looking at your case against lvdr, going through his filter now.


I'll reiterate:

I don't believe the JK claim. That's why I voted Kush. If you don't believe the claim, then you should pretty much auto-vote him. But that doesn't mean I think there's more to talk about with Kush than there is with Lvdr. Does that make sense?
Что?
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 24 2012 17:43 GMT
#210
On August 25 2012 02:37 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2012 02:24 Shady Sands wrote:
On August 25 2012 02:06 thrawn2112 wrote:
On August 24 2012 17:54 kushm4sta wrote:
Wow guys everyone wants to kill me because I'm annoying or something and everyone hates me?? Reading this thread makes me want to cry. Honestly I will try harder but if you kill me let me just say that would be a huge mistake beacuse I am no ordinary townsperson. I am the jailkeeper so yeah you really shouldn't kill me.


For now I'm going to ignore the jailkeeper claim, because it fits the idea of you being town and pissed that everyone is jumping all over you and you don't know what to do and are claiming JK from desperation. It also fits your agenda if you are mafia and trying to scare people into not voting for you. Shady thinks that the 2nd option is more likely I don't have a reason to believe one or the other. You're gonna have to show that you're town by giving some reads with well explained thought processes.

So on that point, who do you think is scum and why?

Shady, you put an FOS on lvdr so that topic's gonna be my next post.

Also WeeTee, I asked you for your read on lvdr because I think it's relevant to your post about Alsn. This is the 4th time I've asked you for that read and you've posted in the thread 4 times since I originally asked for it. Can you please provide it?


How can you ignore the JK claim? Either way, it's a play of some sort, and the most significant thing to happen in the thread so far.

Yeah it is the most interesting thing said so far but I it matches both positions taken against him in this thread. You yourself pointed out the town/scum reasons for him to claim JK but I disagree that the JK claim is more likely to be either a town/scum motivation. Of course a scum player might fake roleclaim but some people including myself can see it as him just playing poorly. I'm ignoring it for now because it doesn't tip me off in any direction more than the other.
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2012 02:24 Shady Sands wrote:Also, I don't get why you still want to offer Kush an out in terms of having him build cases. We asked him to build cases pages and pages ago, and he didn't. Why would he start now when his towncred is even lower?

Are you really saying that we shouldn't allow him the opportunity to make cases? The best thing an accused player could do is to show that they are scumhunting.


Sorry, I was just a little peeved that we offered Kush two chances to shape up his posting and he hasn't taken either of them.
Что?
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
August 24 2012 17:52 GMT
#211
Just to clarify my stance on Kush, since the two options that I can see are bad townie or scum, I see his actions to this point as bad townie. What has he done that is actually scummy? He's exhibiting all the signs of a newbie getting focused and desperately trying to save himself. I've seen it in every game I've played so far. They get called out on something, they take it too seriously. This is followed up by a WIFOM-y or OMGUS-y reaction that they then get pounded on for.

The one thing that I would like him to respond to for sure is why he roleclaimed.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
August 24 2012 17:53 GMT
#212
EBWOP: Add to the end "Until I see that, I'm not commenting on kush anymore."
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 24 2012 17:54 GMT
#213
On August 25 2012 02:53 mkfuba07 wrote:
EBWOP: Add to the end "Until I see that, I'm not commenting on kush anymore."


Duly noted.
Что?
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
August 24 2012 18:15 GMT
#214
lvdr

His first 4 posts are about lurker policy. Nothing to see there, policy talk is pretty much standard.

On August 24 2012 09:20 Lvdr wrote:
Right now my eyes are on Kush and WeeTee. Yes it is their first games, but thats no excuse to just sheep onto others ideas. Get out there! Don't use your newbiness as an excuse!

People have said this post is suspicious, but it happened right after this post:

On August 24 2012 09:14 Shady Sands wrote:
Ok Lvdr, you were the last one in, and I know you're an experienced player, so I'm going to ask you for a scum read now. Who do you read as scummy based on their posts so far, and why?

Shady asked lvdr to give scumreads, right there on the spot. What lvdr said about kush and weetee was completely valid. Based on what had been said in the thread so far it was perfectly reasonable to suspect kush/weetee of not contributing, because they weren't. I think it was kush who actually referenced this post of looking suspicious but on its own and in context of shady's question it seems completely reasonable.

Now on to shady's points, which I think are actually quite good:

On August 24 2012 23:33 Shady Sands wrote:
He goes into the thread, asks questions to generate discussion, accuses someone of fluff, and then leaves after FoSing the fluffy poster (mkfuba) and the obvious lynch (kush). This behavior is inconsistent: why push so hard for scumhunting and activity, but then disappear (and leave himself plenty of outs) once the shooting starts? Answer: because, if he is scum, this is exactly what he wants to do: stir up discussion, and then be the second or third person to hop on a mislynch wagon.

On top of that, I know what he's capable of in terms of scumhunting and making votes based on reasoned cases. So far, he hasn't lived up to that. Because of both reasons,

FoS Lvdr


During the time that lvdr was posting, I did not suspect him of being scum. I actually got a town vibe from him because he was one of the few people asking for reads and opinions. But the thing that sticks out to me as scummy behavior is what shady pointed out... his sudden disappearance after FOS'ing kush for the 85% post. I agreed with the FOS but I dont think a FOS is justifiable because of one specific post. He made the FOS and after that many other people joined in on the kush bandwagon, but lvdr himself didn't add anything else to the discussion. I find it hard to believe that a town lvdr would make his first FOS, and then afk from the thread and so I'm going to say that lvdr and weetee are my current top scumreads. (weetee for making shitty posts and repeatedly ignoring my questions)

What I would like to see from lvdr:

- his current scumread and a case to go along with it
- what he thinks about his FOS suspects (weetee and kush)
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Lvdr
Profile Joined August 2012
United States418 Posts
August 24 2012 19:21 GMT
#215
Everyone has to sleep you know. I can't patrol the thread 24/7.

That being said, I have some reads to provide:

@Kush I think the JK claim sounds very honest to me and it fits perfectly with the bad-townie' vibe.
So everyone wants to lynch me because I didn't share my thoughts about if lurkers are really bad or just kind of bad?

I don't like the leadership role you took in the beginning and I think it reeks of mafia.

Wow guys everyone wants to kill me because I'm annoying or something and everyone hates me?? Reading this thread makes me want to cry. Honestly I will try harder but if you kill me let me just say that would be a huge mistake beacuse I am no ordinary townsperson. I am the jailkeeper so yeah you really shouldn't kill me.


These are only a few selections from kush's filter. Overall it reads as someone who hasn't played this style of mafia before. The suspicion of leadership is understandable, but poor play. The JK claim falls in to the same category: understandable based on the clear desperation in kush's posting, but fundamentally the bad play of a newbie that is struggling. Therefore:
1. I don't think Kush should be a D1 lynch target.
2. Kush is not a confirmed townie and should still be 'watched'.

@shady My initial 'town call' on shady was mostly in order to stimulate discussion. Yes, he did match his meta for the most part, but it was extremely early to decide that someone was already town. At this point I am pretty suspicious that he decided kush's JK claim is scummy enough to insta-vote him. Seems like textbook play from a mafia jumping on the mistakes of a newbie.

##FOS Shady
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 24 2012 19:25 GMT
#216
On August 25 2012 04:21 Lvdr wrote:
Everyone has to sleep you know. I can't patrol the thread 24/7.

That being said, I have some reads to provide:

@Kush I think the JK claim sounds very honest to me and it fits perfectly with the bad-townie' vibe.
Show nested quote +
So everyone wants to lynch me because I didn't share my thoughts about if lurkers are really bad or just kind of bad?

Show nested quote +
I don't like the leadership role you took in the beginning and I think it reeks of mafia.

Show nested quote +
Wow guys everyone wants to kill me because I'm annoying or something and everyone hates me?? Reading this thread makes me want to cry. Honestly I will try harder but if you kill me let me just say that would be a huge mistake beacuse I am no ordinary townsperson. I am the jailkeeper so yeah you really shouldn't kill me.


These are only a few selections from kush's filter. Overall it reads as someone who hasn't played this style of mafia before. The suspicion of leadership is understandable, but poor play. The JK claim falls in to the same category: understandable based on the clear desperation in kush's posting, but fundamentally the bad play of a newbie that is struggling. Therefore:
1. I don't think Kush should be a D1 lynch target.
2. Kush is not a confirmed townie and should still be 'watched'.

@shady My initial 'town call' on shady was mostly in order to stimulate discussion. Yes, he did match his meta for the most part, but it was extremely early to decide that someone was already town. At this point I am pretty suspicious that he decided kush's JK claim is scummy enough to insta-vote him. Seems like textbook play from a mafia jumping on the mistakes of a newbie.

##FOS Shady


What happened to your other FoS suspects?
Что?
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
August 24 2012 19:31 GMT
#217
Why fos on shady? You haven't said anything that makes send why you'd you go from your "shady is town because he's matching his town meta" to an fos.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
August 24 2012 19:31 GMT
#218
edit "makes sense"
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Lvdr
Profile Joined August 2012
United States418 Posts
August 24 2012 19:41 GMT
#219
@shady My initial 'town call' on shady was mostly in order to stimulate discussion. Yes, he did match his meta for the most part, but it was extremely early to decide that someone was already town. At this point I am pretty suspicious that he decided kush's JK claim is scummy enough to insta-vote him. Seems like textbook play from a mafia jumping on the mistakes of a newbie.

please read.
Lvdr
Profile Joined August 2012
United States418 Posts
August 24 2012 19:42 GMT
#220
Remember FOS is a tool in order to stimulate discussion. My earlier FOS were largely manufactured because of lack of evidence. Right now our focus needs to be widespread so that we dont have a situation where, for example kush gets tunneled hard and we have no evidence on anyone else.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O140
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15940
Calm 1944
Shuttle 304
White-Ra 214
Mini 171
ZZZero.O 140
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm13
League of Legends
Doublelift2370
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4939
Other Games
summit1g7648
FrodaN2547
Liquid`RaSZi2110
fl0m1218
crisheroes291
C9.Mang0212
Pyrionflax195
Livibee191
ToD191
IndyStarCraft 174
Mew2King57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1004
BasetradeTV203
StarCraft 2
angryscii 32
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 39
• Adnapsc2 24
• Hupsaiya 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki43
• blackmanpl 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1525
• Shiphtur667
• WagamamaTV313
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 33m
Replay Cast
1h 33m
OSC
14h 33m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.