• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:44
CEST 12:44
KST 19:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8778 users

PTP3 - Pikachu's Revenge - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 114 Next
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
August 20 2012 20:13 GMT
#401
On August 21 2012 05:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
BC is more active than I'd come to expect from him as scum, so that's all there is to say about that for now.

Kurumi is Kurumi, and like Chezinu before him, he'll be Kurumi every game he plays until he proves otherwise.

s&b I'm interested to hear what you think about Drazerk more fully.


I want to hear from dirkzors atm, guy claimed scum want to see if he recants.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 20 2012 20:19 GMT
#402
Yay town is alive! or is it mafia?

Let's talk about the normal stuff that I love ignoring and not talking about.

Such as: Should we all role claim our pokemon names? Or mass claim abilities? Or discuss who has post restrictions.. or who has the abilities to be a pokedex or whatever the pokemon identifying device is called... or who has a third party objective just to survive and has to kill a certain pokemon... or maybe has to a pokemon that way imba like mewtwo that can pm people and read people's darkest secrets...Guys where are yous? Where is the typical dicussions that I can try to troll-jack to find them rocket peoples? Where Ares you?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 20:26 GMT
#403
On August 21 2012 05:19 Chezinu wrote:
Yay town is alive! or is it mafia?

Let's talk about the normal stuff that I love ignoring and not talking about.

Such as: Should we all role claim our pokemon names? Or mass claim abilities? Or discuss who has post restrictions.. or who has the abilities to be a pokedex or whatever the pokemon identifying device is called... or who has a third party objective just to survive and has to kill a certain pokemon... or maybe has to a pokemon that way imba like mewtwo that can pm people and read people's darkest secrets...Guys where are yous? Where is the typical dicussions that I can try to troll-jack to find them rocket peoples? Where Ares you?


Hmmm.........

So yeah ##Vote: Chezinu

At least until you read the thread.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 20 2012 20:26 GMT
#404
VisceraEyes
BloodyC0bbler
Wherebugsgo
Mr.Wiggles
bumatlarge
Mattchew
Kurumi
HiroPro
kitaman27
Heist
Kenpachi

Zephirdd
Toadesstern
Misder
Drazerk
strongandbig
imallinson
Hopeless1der
grush57
Mementoss
Dirkzor
BioSC
JingleHell
Zelblade


uhhh... was going to make a list real quick, but don't see how many mafia are in this game in the op..do we know?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 20 2012 20:27 GMT
#405
##Vote: Drazerk

Look what I caught! works like every game. lol
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 20:28 GMT
#406
On August 21 2012 05:27 Chezinu wrote:
##Vote: Drazerk

Look what I caught! works like every game. lol


You've yet to post anything...
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 20 2012 20:28 GMT
#407
Draz , your first post was a stunt ? Why ?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 20:29 GMT
#408
On August 21 2012 05:28 Kurumi wrote:
Draz , your first post was a stunt ? Why ?


Because I could
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 20 2012 20:30 GMT
#409
On August 21 2012 05:28 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 05:27 Chezinu wrote:
##Vote: Drazerk

Look what I caught! works like every game. lol


You've yet to post anything...

I posts lots of stuff. Oh I gets it, sooo funny!

"anything..."

there I did it, happy?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 20:31 GMT
#410
On August 21 2012 05:30 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 05:28 Drazerk wrote:
On August 21 2012 05:27 Chezinu wrote:
##Vote: Drazerk

Look what I caught! works like every game. lol


You've yet to post anything...

I posts lots of stuff. Oh I gets it, sooo funny!

"anything..."

there I did it, happy?


At least I'm trying to take part in the game while you are posting nothing of value T_T
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 20 2012 20:31 GMT
#411
On August 21 2012 05:19 Chezinu wrote:
Yay town is alive! or is it mafia?

Let's talk about the normal stuff that I love ignoring and not talking about.

Such as: Should we all role claim our pokemon names? Or mass claim abilities? Or discuss who has post restrictions.. or who has the abilities to be a pokedex or whatever the pokemon identifying device is called... or who has a third party objective just to survive and has to kill a certain pokemon... or maybe has to a pokemon that way imba like mewtwo that can pm people and read people's darkest secrets...Guys where are yous? Where is the typical dicussions that I can try to troll-jack to find them rocket peoples? Where Ares you?



no, no, if anyone wants to fakeclaim a posting restriction then they should feel free to do so, no, sure but it won't help, and mewtwo is the serial killer.

This isn't very helpful atm.

Soooo Chezinu, let's play a thought experiment. If you were scum with a day vig, what would you do with it?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 20 2012 20:33 GMT
#412
Oh hey drazerk.

Since when is "chezinu not reading the thread" a scum tell for him?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 20:34 GMT
#413
On August 21 2012 05:33 strongandbig wrote:
Oh hey drazerk.

Since when is "chezinu not reading the thread" a scum tell for him?


Poke vote is a poke vote

Read carefully
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
August 20 2012 20:38 GMT
#414
Chezinu has not yet tried to make a new house called the chezinu house, fake claimed a role, or said hes brown. Guy is mafia yo.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 20 2012 20:39 GMT
#415
On August 21 2012 05:29 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 05:28 Kurumi wrote:
Draz , your first post was a stunt ? Why ?


Because I could

Yeah I figured it was a scum motive, but not such a mindless one. Why would Toad hesitate to get rid of you?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 20:44 GMT
#416
On August 21 2012 05:39 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 05:29 Drazerk wrote:
On August 21 2012 05:28 Kurumi wrote:
Draz , your first post was a stunt ? Why ?


Because I could

Yeah I figured it was a scum motive, but not such a mindless one. Why would Toad hesitate to get rid of you?


I cause havoc and chaos which allows for scum to slip in unnoticed or he thinks I am a vengful townie or mad hatter who intentionally wants to die to kill people
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 20 2012 20:45 GMT
#417
On August 21 2012 05:44 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 05:39 Kurumi wrote:
On August 21 2012 05:29 Drazerk wrote:
On August 21 2012 05:28 Kurumi wrote:
Draz , your first post was a stunt ? Why ?


Because I could

Yeah I figured it was a scum motive, but not such a mindless one. Why would Toad hesitate to get rid of you?


I cause havoc and chaos which allows for scum to slip in unnoticed or he thinks I am a vengful townie or mad hatter who intentionally wants to die to kill people

Deconduo said that village idiots are bad idea. Oh well , off to Toad then.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
August 20 2012 20:47 GMT
#418
On August 21 2012 05:44 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 05:39 Kurumi wrote:
On August 21 2012 05:29 Drazerk wrote:
On August 21 2012 05:28 Kurumi wrote:
Draz , your first post was a stunt ? Why ?


Because I could

Yeah I figured it was a scum motive, but not such a mindless one. Why would Toad hesitate to get rid of you?


I cause havoc and chaos which allows for scum to slip in unnoticed or he thinks I am a vengful townie or mad hatter who intentionally wants to die to kill people

Or I think you're harder to read than Kurumi and therefore prefere Kurumi because unlike you, he doesn't have this chance of flipping whatever the hell he wants to no matter how scummy or not scummy he posted in the first place.
That's why I said I want you to be shot and Kurumi to be lynched. I'm sure we've got plenty of vig roles in a PTP game, right?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 20 2012 20:47 GMT
#419
On August 21 2012 05:38 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Chezinu has not yet tried to make a new house called the chezinu house, fake claimed a role, or said hes brown. Guy is mafia yo.


He fake-power-activated...and he's not the only one, I'm just sayin. We're not arguing shades of Chezinu here.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
August 20 2012 20:47 GMT
#420
On August 21 2012 04:33 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 16:16 Dirkzor wrote:
Oh god. 7 pages of nothingness so far.

Oh and btw I'm to.. No... not that. Horrible way to enter a thread.

On August 20 2012 07:41 Drazerk wrote:
##Take In Sunlight

##Solar Beam: VisceraEyes

On August 20 2012 07:56 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 07:55 strongandbig wrote:
On August 20 2012 07:52 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 07:51 Toadesstern wrote:
On August 20 2012 07:48 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 07:46 Toadesstern wrote:
as if. I'll consider that a troll and if you really do damage I'll blast right back.

Also: sup guyses


I GOT A KP ROLE OUT OF MY TROLL

Basically all I wanted

I said you're trolling. Go figure what that might mean for my post.


Still you wouldn't do the threat if you couldn't back up with something other than a half assed vote that means nothing



soooooo... why were you trying to out kp roles?


Track the damage track the scum


Since this is the most interesting thing so far I'll guess its also the best way to start. Drazerk's maybe fake solar beam doesn't make any sense. I know its Drazerk so in that way I could be excused. But the way he explained it doesn't fit a Drazerk move (as I remember him from last I played). I would have expected a more "Because I wanted too" response.
All that is meta and not super reliable. But "Track the damage track the scum" doesn't even make sense. Even if you know that Toad have a KP doesn't make it easier to find scum?

I dislike Drazerk's posting so far...

I end it with this lulz:
On August 20 2012 10:44 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 10:34 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On August 20 2012 10:28 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 10:27 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On August 20 2012 10:23 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 10:23 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On August 20 2012 10:17 Drazerk wrote:
I'm with wiggles there are super powers out there that prey on certain information being known (Steamship 4 shot sniper comes to mind)

So the following -

No pokemon names
No Type
No role information
No claiming medic to save scum

Anyone who does this will probably just be shot down or turned green


Why do you keep stating obvious things -_-


I have my reasons


I hope they don't revolve around you using the argument later of "look at how helpful I was being, I clearly cannot be scum" because well, general advice to a group of players who at this point should all know the basics of playing clearly wouldn't need said advice.




I never defend myself

You should know this by now


Then you should really stop playing so scummy. Playing as you are now reaks almost as distinctly red as mr kurumi over there. He smells bad.


Theres no real way for me to stop looking like scum with my play style and its why you will need to kill me (I said kill not lynch) before Lylo other whys ill make an awful call at a critical situation and lose town the game or you will all suspect me and lose town the game.




Man, I think dirk just claimed scum with this post. hurrah


Hurrah. Now kill me so I can stop reading this garbage.
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 9619
StarCastTV_EN260
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko298
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 11777
Bisu 3864
FanTaSy 2900
Jaedong 1221
BeSt 772
actioN 609
EffOrt 491
Horang2 473
Larva 297
Leta 243
[ Show more ]
Zeus 197
Barracks 149
Dewaltoss 110
Mind 101
Mong 78
JYJ 75
scan(afreeca) 71
ToSsGirL 60
Sexy 56
sorry 55
Free 45
Killer 41
Shinee 39
Aegong 33
sSak 33
soO 33
Bale 27
HiyA 18
yabsab 14
Sacsri 10
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe254
XaKoH 52
Counter-Strike
byalli811
x6flipin30
Other Games
singsing1919
olofmeister964
crisheroes284
Pyrionflax194
KnowMe119
dupreeh100
Livibee47
B2W.Neo38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
StarCraft 2
WardiTV8
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1132
Other Games
• WagamamaTV174
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
17m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 17m
Replay Cast
12h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 17m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.