• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:49
CEST 07:49
KST 14:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5537 users

PTP3 - Pikachu's Revenge - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 114 Next
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
August 20 2012 21:24 GMT
#441
On August 21 2012 06:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 12:54 JingleHell wrote:
On August 20 2012 12:49 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 12:44 JingleHell wrote:
Whee, this is seeming insane. On the plus side, Grush has the best icon I've ever seen him with now. And if he avoids a modkill, we should lynch him. Because let's face it. He's been active and not sounded like he was washing down speed with gasoline, which doesn't fit his town meta at all.


We're not lynching anyone for meta reasons


Ignoring the part where you're not synonymous with we, I can think of other reasons to lynch Grush, like the fact that it reduces the number of posts that sound like they were made by Grush. Which is a benefit in and of itself.

Do you have a candidate to suggest? Or are you stifling discussion for a reason that isn't scummy?


I'm actually down with policy-lynching grush. This is 100% super serious.


I would be down with this. But he's banned. So he can't even defend himself.'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
August 20 2012 21:39 GMT
#442
On August 20 2012 09:32 Zephirdd wrote:
also unless someone was an asshole and made a vanilla role, everyone is a blue. Well, except for those who aren't. I'm looking for you.


Why are you looking for vanilla townies?

On August 21 2012 06:20 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 06:18 Chezinu wrote:
On August 21 2012 06:16 Kurumi wrote:
On August 21 2012 06:13 heist wrote:
personally I'm inclined to kill anyone who wants to die

Then help me and kill me

It's a trap! Kurumi could be one of those pocket monsters that shoots back what ever you throw at him!

Yeah it is a trap I wanted to check if heist really has the power

I wouldn't use it on you even if I did. And I certainly wouldn't want to kill grush right now.


- 3 people so far on the 'Kill Grush' list: jingle hell, VE, mementoss
Tell me why? Reasons so far: 1. meta 2. troll reason 3. I agree 4. I agree too.

- 2 people so far on the 'Kill Me' list: dirk, Kurumi.
Dirk still suicidal?
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
August 20 2012 21:46 GMT
#443
On August 21 2012 06:39 heist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 09:32 Zephirdd wrote:
also unless someone was an asshole and made a vanilla role, everyone is a blue. Well, except for those who aren't. I'm looking for you.


Why are you looking for vanilla townies?

Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 06:20 Kurumi wrote:
On August 21 2012 06:18 Chezinu wrote:
On August 21 2012 06:16 Kurumi wrote:
On August 21 2012 06:13 heist wrote:
personally I'm inclined to kill anyone who wants to die

Then help me and kill me

It's a trap! Kurumi could be one of those pocket monsters that shoots back what ever you throw at him!

Yeah it is a trap I wanted to check if heist really has the power

I wouldn't use it on you even if I did. And I certainly wouldn't want to kill grush right now.


- 3 people so far on the 'Kill Grush' list: jingle hell, VE, mementoss
Tell me why? Reasons so far: 1. meta 2. troll reason 3. I agree 4. I agree too.

- 2 people so far on the 'Kill Me' list: dirk, Kurumi.
Dirk still suicidal?


I'm not down with it, I said I would be if he wasn't banned. Don't wanna kill him when he can't even talk as that won't bring out any interesting discussion. Im assuming you have never played a game with grush before, because late game with him is a nightmare. Also he was spamming up the thread to the point where it was unreadable, but I guess that was the trend.

I never understood people as town asking people to kill them or voting for themselves, the only logical reason to get town to kill you would be role related. Otherwise it's just something people say so people feel bad or something and stop discussing the person? I don't know.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 20 2012 21:47 GMT
#444
So I was thinking about this whole sk thing and unused pokemon. The only way all of the pokemon whose abilities were picked by someone could be used is if the third party doesn't pick someone else's abilities or the sk picks abilities for a fake pokemon. If sk is mewtwo, then did anyone create powers for mewtwo? If so, let me know (sk, you can't claim you picked your own powers ok?)

So, I was thinking. If we later need to find the sk (late game) we can just claim what pokemon we picked abilities for.

Unless.. sk is not mewtwo... but some random pokemon with killing power.. that means if you have kp abilites, you could be more likely sk... but then again who says third party has to be sk? what is third party is to med protect a certain pokemon or find a special pokemon... theme games can just get tough sometimes...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Misder
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1557 Posts
August 20 2012 21:47 GMT
#445
On August 21 2012 06:20 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 06:18 Chezinu wrote:
On August 21 2012 06:16 Kurumi wrote:
On August 21 2012 06:13 heist wrote:
personally I'm inclined to kill anyone who wants to die

Then help me and kill me

It's a trap! Kurumi could be one of those pocket monsters that shoots back what ever you throw at him!

Yeah it is a trap I wanted to check if heist really has the power


So what's the difference between this post and the reason why you voted for Drazerk initially?

On August 21 2012 06:39 heist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 09:32 Zephirdd wrote:
also unless someone was an asshole and made a vanilla role, everyone is a blue. Well, except for those who aren't. I'm looking for you.


Why are you looking for vanilla townies?


I think he means those who aren't blue... (read: scum)
Whaaaa?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
August 20 2012 21:48 GMT
#446
On August 21 2012 06:39 heist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 09:32 Zephirdd wrote:
also unless someone was an asshole and made a vanilla role, everyone is a blue. Well, except for those who aren't. I'm looking for you.


Why are you looking for vanilla townies?

Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 06:20 Kurumi wrote:
On August 21 2012 06:18 Chezinu wrote:
On August 21 2012 06:16 Kurumi wrote:
On August 21 2012 06:13 heist wrote:
personally I'm inclined to kill anyone who wants to die

Then help me and kill me

It's a trap! Kurumi could be one of those pocket monsters that shoots back what ever you throw at him!

Yeah it is a trap I wanted to check if heist really has the power

I wouldn't use it on you even if I did. And I certainly wouldn't want to kill grush right now.


- 3 people so far on the 'Kill Grush' list: jingle hell, VE, mementoss
Tell me why? Reasons so far: 1. meta 2. troll reason 3. I agree 4. I agree too.

- 2 people so far on the 'Kill Me' list: dirk, Kurumi.
Dirk still suicidal?


Everyone is blue. Except for those who are red....or black I suppose. He didn't mean VT's, he meant scum.

As for killing grush for being grush, he breadcrumbed his being town, but has also not been batshit crazy. He's also temp banned. Leave him be for now imo, at least until we know the answer to:

Will grush be permitted to not be modkilled until his tempban is removed?

Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 20 2012 21:49 GMT
#447
On August 21 2012 06:39 heist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 09:32 Zephirdd wrote:
also unless someone was an asshole and made a vanilla role, everyone is a blue. Well, except for those who aren't. I'm looking for you.


Why are you looking for vanilla townies?


Those who aren't blue are either red or black. That's what I thought he meant.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 20 2012 21:52 GMT
#448
On August 21 2012 06:48 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 06:39 heist wrote:
On August 20 2012 09:32 Zephirdd wrote:
also unless someone was an asshole and made a vanilla role, everyone is a blue. Well, except for those who aren't. I'm looking for you.


Why are you looking for vanilla townies?

On August 21 2012 06:20 Kurumi wrote:
On August 21 2012 06:18 Chezinu wrote:
On August 21 2012 06:16 Kurumi wrote:
On August 21 2012 06:13 heist wrote:
personally I'm inclined to kill anyone who wants to die

Then help me and kill me

It's a trap! Kurumi could be one of those pocket monsters that shoots back what ever you throw at him!

Yeah it is a trap I wanted to check if heist really has the power

I wouldn't use it on you even if I did. And I certainly wouldn't want to kill grush right now.


- 3 people so far on the 'Kill Grush' list: jingle hell, VE, mementoss
Tell me why? Reasons so far: 1. meta 2. troll reason 3. I agree 4. I agree too.

- 2 people so far on the 'Kill Me' list: dirk, Kurumi.
Dirk still suicidal?


Everyone is blue. Except for those who are red....or black I suppose. He didn't mean VT's, he meant scum.

As for killing grush for being grush, he breadcrumbed his being town, but has also not been batshit crazy. He's also temp banned. Leave him be for now imo, at least until we know the answer to:

Will grush be permitted to not be modkilled until his tempban is removed?



On August 20 2012 22:13 deconduo wrote:
Seeing as grush's ban is only for 2 days I'm not going to ask for a replacement. Just consider him to be more inactive than usual



See I read the thread, some of the times
lol, clueless in The Prism!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 20 2012 21:58 GMT
#449
Grush has never been interested in playing a game of Mafia that I've ever played in with him. I want him out of my town.

##Vote: grush
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 20 2012 22:02 GMT
#450
On August 21 2012 06:10 Toadesstern wrote:
hey s&b:
Do you think Kurumi is trying to fish reaction or is he trying to taunt me into hypnotoad-mode so that I shit up the thread with his most recent bullshit?


either reaction fishing or trying to look like it, i think if he were trying to goad you he would've posted some kind of terrible case you could rant at instead of just ninja voting.

Doesn't mean it's town though. Still a ninja vote.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
August 20 2012 22:02 GMT
#451
On August 21 2012 06:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Grush has never been interested in playing a game of Mafia that I've ever played in with him. I want him out of my town.

##Vote: grush


Since when do you believe in lynching people because they're useless, VE?
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 20 2012 22:04 GMT
#452
On August 21 2012 06:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Grush has never been interested in playing a game of Mafia that I've ever played in with him. I want him out of my town.

##Vote: grush


...............................................


are you serious right now?

you'd rather policy lynch grush?

you know we do have actual discussion of scum candidates going on right now, even if the cases aren't great neither are the responses so there's plenty of ground for a real lynch

and almost certainly like a million vigs in this game

and you want to policy lynch grush??????

are you serious right now?


scuuuuuum claaaaaaaaaim
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 20 2012 22:08 GMT
#453
There's useless and there's maliciously useless. I've never encountered someone with as little respect for his fellow players as grush, so I've never really been in a position to PL this kind of player before. Time and again grush proves that he's not only not interested in reading the thread, but he's also not interested in even posting coherently about the stuff he DOES read (which is generally the page of and prior to the latest post).

No, I'm done playing with grush until he can prove he's gonna actually play the game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 20 2012 22:10 GMT
#454
On August 21 2012 07:04 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 06:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Grush has never been interested in playing a game of Mafia that I've ever played in with him. I want him out of my town.

##Vote: grush


...............................................


are you serious right now?

you'd rather policy lynch grush?

you know we do have actual discussion of scum candidates going on right now, even if the cases aren't great neither are the responses so there's plenty of ground for a real lynch

and almost certainly like a million vigs in this game

and you want to policy lynch grush??????

are you serious right now?


scuuuuuum claaaaaaaaaim


I'd also like to policy-lynch the next idiot who uses the term "scum claim"
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 22:11 GMT
#455
On August 21 2012 07:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
There's useless and there's maliciously useless. I've never encountered someone with as little respect for his fellow players as grush, so I've never really been in a position to PL this kind of player before. Time and again grush proves that he's not only not interested in reading the thread, but he's also not interested in even posting coherently about the stuff he DOES read (which is generally the page of and prior to the latest post).

No, I'm done playing with grush until he can prove he's gonna actually play the game.


Which he can't do because hes banned making it a pointless lynch since it means no discussion / sides / connections to be made
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
August 20 2012 22:11 GMT
#456
On August 21 2012 06:52 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 06:48 Hopeless1der wrote:
On August 21 2012 06:39 heist wrote:
On August 20 2012 09:32 Zephirdd wrote:
also unless someone was an asshole and made a vanilla role, everyone is a blue. Well, except for those who aren't. I'm looking for you.


Why are you looking for vanilla townies?

On August 21 2012 06:20 Kurumi wrote:
On August 21 2012 06:18 Chezinu wrote:
On August 21 2012 06:16 Kurumi wrote:
On August 21 2012 06:13 heist wrote:
personally I'm inclined to kill anyone who wants to die

Then help me and kill me

It's a trap! Kurumi could be one of those pocket monsters that shoots back what ever you throw at him!

Yeah it is a trap I wanted to check if heist really has the power

I wouldn't use it on you even if I did. And I certainly wouldn't want to kill grush right now.


- 3 people so far on the 'Kill Grush' list: jingle hell, VE, mementoss
Tell me why? Reasons so far: 1. meta 2. troll reason 3. I agree 4. I agree too.

- 2 people so far on the 'Kill Me' list: dirk, Kurumi.
Dirk still suicidal?


Everyone is blue. Except for those who are red....or black I suppose. He didn't mean VT's, he meant scum.

As for killing grush for being grush, he breadcrumbed his being town, but has also not been batshit crazy. He's also temp banned. Leave him be for now imo, at least until we know the answer to:

Will grush be permitted to not be modkilled until his tempban is removed?



Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 22:13 deconduo wrote:
Seeing as grush's ban is only for 2 days I'm not going to ask for a replacement. Just consider him to be more inactive than usual



See I read the thread, some of the times


=\ Poop.

On August 21 2012 07:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
There's useless and there's maliciously useless. I've never encountered someone with as little respect for his fellow players as grush, so I've never really been in a position to PL this kind of player before. Time and again grush proves that he's not only not interested in reading the thread, but he's also not interested in even posting coherently about the stuff he DOES read (which is generally the page of and prior to the latest post).

No, I'm done playing with grush until he can prove he's gonna actually play the game.


Well he most certainly won't be able to prove it this game it seems. Tempbanned and lynched...all in a day's work for grush, eh?
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
August 20 2012 22:12 GMT
#457
On August 21 2012 07:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
There's useless and there's maliciously useless. I've never encountered someone with as little respect for his fellow players as grush, so I've never really been in a position to PL this kind of player before. Time and again grush proves that he's not only not interested in reading the thread, but he's also not interested in even posting coherently about the stuff he DOES read (which is generally the page of and prior to the latest post).

No, I'm done playing with grush until he can prove he's gonna actually play the game.


Explain to me how someone who's temp banned can "prove they're actually playing the game".
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 20 2012 22:14 GMT
#458
If there's no support for it, then I'll entertain the cases put forth. There isn't much more to say on the matter, and anyone who dwells on this should be put under scrutiny. It's a vote like any other vote, I've given my reasoning for it - it's up to you guys to convince me that your read on random player is better than my seething hatred for grush' playstyle. I can tell you without a doubt that attempting to bully me for it is not going to work.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 20 2012 22:15 GMT
#459
not trying to bully you lol

just think you're scummy as fuck for it
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
August 20 2012 22:17 GMT
#460
On August 21 2012 07:04 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 06:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Grush has never been interested in playing a game of Mafia that I've ever played in with him. I want him out of my town.

##Vote: grush


...............................................


are you serious right now?

you'd rather policy lynch grush?

you know we do have actual discussion of scum candidates going on right now, even if the cases aren't great neither are the responses so there's plenty of ground for a real lynch

and almost certainly like a million vigs in this game

and you want to policy lynch grush??????

are you serious right now?


scuuuuuum claaaaaaaaaim


Wat. Where? I haven't seen anything that could be classified as "actual discussion" of scum candidates.

Also scum claim is almost as thrown around of a term as meta. Both useless
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 117
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2234
GuemChi 637
Snow 170
Leta 130
Bale 30
Noble 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Icarus 8
Dota 2
febbydoto12
League of Legends
JimRising 620
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King186
Other Games
summit1g7116
WinterStarcraft357
C9.Mang0275
Sick153
ViBE81
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick492
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2164
League of Legends
• Lourlo1390
• Stunt435
Other Games
• Shiphtur500
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 11m
Patches Events
10h 11m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.