• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:19
CEST 01:19
KST 08:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7735 users

PTP3 - Pikachu's Revenge - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 114 Next
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 20:49 GMT
#421
On August 21 2012 05:45 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 05:44 Drazerk wrote:
On August 21 2012 05:39 Kurumi wrote:
On August 21 2012 05:29 Drazerk wrote:
On August 21 2012 05:28 Kurumi wrote:
Draz , your first post was a stunt ? Why ?


Because I could

Yeah I figured it was a scum motive, but not such a mindless one. Why would Toad hesitate to get rid of you?


I cause havoc and chaos which allows for scum to slip in unnoticed or he thinks I am a vengful townie or mad hatter who intentionally wants to die to kill people

Deconduo said that village idiots are bad idea. Oh well , off to Toad then.


Vengful townie != VI

They are two very different roles
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 20 2012 20:51 GMT
#422
On August 21 2012 05:31 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 05:19 Chezinu wrote:
Yay town is alive! or is it mafia?

Let's talk about the normal stuff that I love ignoring and not talking about.

Such as: Should we all role claim our pokemon names? Or mass claim abilities? Or discuss who has post restrictions.. or who has the abilities to be a pokedex or whatever the pokemon identifying device is called... or who has a third party objective just to survive and has to kill a certain pokemon... or maybe has to a pokemon that way imba like mewtwo that can pm people and read people's darkest secrets...Guys where are yous? Where is the typical dicussions that I can try to troll-jack to find them rocket peoples? Where Ares you?



no, no, if anyone wants to fakeclaim a posting restriction then they should feel free to do so, no, sure but it won't help, and mewtwo is the serial killer.

This isn't very helpful atm.

Soooo Chezinu, let's play a thought experiment. If you were scum with a day vig, what would you do with it?

Oh so you are mewtwo!! Awesome sk!!! ok mister "sk" if I was "mafia" I would kill someone I don't really know cause I can't read them immediately most likely... So I would kill someone Not Chezinu..ok!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 20 2012 20:52 GMT
#423
On August 21 2012 05:38 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Chezinu has not yet tried to make a new house called the chezinu house, fake claimed a role, or said hes brown. Guy is mafia yo.

Or did I?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 20 2012 20:59 GMT
#424
On August 21 2012 05:47 Dirkzor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 04:33 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On August 20 2012 16:16 Dirkzor wrote:
Oh god. 7 pages of nothingness so far.

Oh and btw I'm to.. No... not that. Horrible way to enter a thread.

On August 20 2012 07:41 Drazerk wrote:
##Take In Sunlight

##Solar Beam: VisceraEyes

On August 20 2012 07:56 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 07:55 strongandbig wrote:
On August 20 2012 07:52 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 07:51 Toadesstern wrote:
On August 20 2012 07:48 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 07:46 Toadesstern wrote:
as if. I'll consider that a troll and if you really do damage I'll blast right back.

Also: sup guyses


I GOT A KP ROLE OUT OF MY TROLL

Basically all I wanted

I said you're trolling. Go figure what that might mean for my post.


Still you wouldn't do the threat if you couldn't back up with something other than a half assed vote that means nothing



soooooo... why were you trying to out kp roles?


Track the damage track the scum


Since this is the most interesting thing so far I'll guess its also the best way to start. Drazerk's maybe fake solar beam doesn't make any sense. I know its Drazerk so in that way I could be excused. But the way he explained it doesn't fit a Drazerk move (as I remember him from last I played). I would have expected a more "Because I wanted too" response.
All that is meta and not super reliable. But "Track the damage track the scum" doesn't even make sense. Even if you know that Toad have a KP doesn't make it easier to find scum?

I dislike Drazerk's posting so far...

I end it with this lulz:
On August 20 2012 10:44 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 10:34 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On August 20 2012 10:28 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 10:27 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On August 20 2012 10:23 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 10:23 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On August 20 2012 10:17 Drazerk wrote:
I'm with wiggles there are super powers out there that prey on certain information being known (Steamship 4 shot sniper comes to mind)

So the following -

No pokemon names
No Type
No role information
No claiming medic to save scum

Anyone who does this will probably just be shot down or turned green


Why do you keep stating obvious things -_-


I have my reasons


I hope they don't revolve around you using the argument later of "look at how helpful I was being, I clearly cannot be scum" because well, general advice to a group of players who at this point should all know the basics of playing clearly wouldn't need said advice.




I never defend myself

You should know this by now


Then you should really stop playing so scummy. Playing as you are now reaks almost as distinctly red as mr kurumi over there. He smells bad.


Theres no real way for me to stop looking like scum with my play style and its why you will need to kill me (I said kill not lynch) before Lylo other whys ill make an awful call at a critical situation and lose town the game or you will all suspect me and lose town the game.




Man, I think dirk just claimed scum with this post. hurrah


Hurrah. Now kill me so I can stop reading this garbage.

Why you so negative?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 20 2012 21:01 GMT
#425
If mewtwo is the sk and there are pokemon masters... then some people picked powers for an unused pokemon...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 20 2012 21:03 GMT
#426
On August 21 2012 06:01 Chezinu wrote:
If mewtwo is the sk and there are pokemon masters... then some people picked powers for an unused pokemon...

No Chezinu , this is Ptp, nothing like that.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 20 2012 21:06 GMT
#427
Preferably people ponder that publishing powers prior to properly pruning the proven improper personell is a profoundly poor proposition.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 20 2012 21:06 GMT
#428
On August 21 2012 05:51 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 05:31 strongandbig wrote:
On August 21 2012 05:19 Chezinu wrote:
Yay town is alive! or is it mafia?

Let's talk about the normal stuff that I love ignoring and not talking about.

Such as: Should we all role claim our pokemon names? Or mass claim abilities? Or discuss who has post restrictions.. or who has the abilities to be a pokedex or whatever the pokemon identifying device is called... or who has a third party objective just to survive and has to kill a certain pokemon... or maybe has to a pokemon that way imba like mewtwo that can pm people and read people's darkest secrets...Guys where are yous? Where is the typical dicussions that I can try to troll-jack to find them rocket peoples? Where Ares you?



no, no, if anyone wants to fakeclaim a posting restriction then they should feel free to do so, no, sure but it won't help, and mewtwo is the serial killer.

This isn't very helpful atm.

Soooo Chezinu, let's play a thought experiment. If you were scum with a day vig, what would you do with it?

Oh so you are mewtwo!! Awesome sk!!! ok mister "sk" if I was "mafia" I would kill someone I don't really know cause I can't read them immediately most likely... So I would kill someone Not Chezinu..ok!


its in the daypost

and also the op i think

that's why people are making fun of you for not reading the thread
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
August 20 2012 21:10 GMT
#429
hey s&b:
Do you think Kurumi is trying to fish reaction or is he trying to taunt me into hypnotoad-mode so that I shit up the thread with his most recent bullshit?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
August 20 2012 21:13 GMT
#430
personally I'm inclined to kill anyone who wants to die
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 21:13 GMT
#431
On August 21 2012 06:10 Toadesstern wrote:
hey s&b:
Do you think Kurumi is trying to fish reaction or is he trying to taunt me into hypnotoad-mode so that I shit up the thread with his most recent bullshit?


I vote for both
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 20 2012 21:14 GMT
#432
On August 21 2012 06:06 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 05:51 Chezinu wrote:
On August 21 2012 05:31 strongandbig wrote:
On August 21 2012 05:19 Chezinu wrote:
Yay town is alive! or is it mafia?

Let's talk about the normal stuff that I love ignoring and not talking about.

Such as: Should we all role claim our pokemon names? Or mass claim abilities? Or discuss who has post restrictions.. or who has the abilities to be a pokedex or whatever the pokemon identifying device is called... or who has a third party objective just to survive and has to kill a certain pokemon... or maybe has to a pokemon that way imba like mewtwo that can pm people and read people's darkest secrets...Guys where are yous? Where is the typical dicussions that I can try to troll-jack to find them rocket peoples? Where Ares you?



no, no, if anyone wants to fakeclaim a posting restriction then they should feel free to do so, no, sure but it won't help, and mewtwo is the serial killer.

This isn't very helpful atm.

Soooo Chezinu, let's play a thought experiment. If you were scum with a day vig, what would you do with it?

Oh so you are mewtwo!! Awesome sk!!! ok mister "sk" if I was "mafia" I would kill someone I don't really know cause I can't read them immediately most likely... So I would kill someone Not Chezinu..ok!


its in the daypost

and also the op i think

that's why people are making fun of you for not reading the thread


uh... it only mentions greymist dying from mewtwo.. Nothing in op about it. nothing in op about mafia number. Nothing in op about mafia kp. IF there was a mewtwo, wouldn't someone have to pick the powers for mewtwo? But that would be a give away. So, that means someone picked a power of a pokemon that does not exist right?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 20 2012 21:15 GMT
#433
On August 21 2012 06:13 heist wrote:
personally I'm inclined to kill anyone who wants to die

Just so you know, I don't want to die! lol
lol, clueless in The Prism!
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
August 20 2012 21:16 GMT
#434
On August 21 2012 06:15 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 06:13 heist wrote:
personally I'm inclined to kill anyone who wants to die

Just so you know, I don't want to die! lol


not you. dirk
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 20 2012 21:16 GMT
#435
On August 21 2012 06:13 heist wrote:
personally I'm inclined to kill anyone who wants to die

Then help me and kill me
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 20 2012 21:18 GMT
#436
On August 21 2012 06:16 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 06:13 heist wrote:
personally I'm inclined to kill anyone who wants to die

Then help me and kill me

It's a trap! Kurumi could be one of those pocket monsters that shoots back what ever you throw at him!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 21:18 GMT
#437
On August 21 2012 06:16 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 06:13 heist wrote:
personally I'm inclined to kill anyone who wants to die

Then help me and kill me


You're not a good lynch candidate you're more a hyper beam + bubble beam + charge beam + ice beam + aura beam them in the face type of person like me.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 20 2012 21:19 GMT
#438
On August 20 2012 12:54 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 12:49 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 12:44 JingleHell wrote:
Whee, this is seeming insane. On the plus side, Grush has the best icon I've ever seen him with now. And if he avoids a modkill, we should lynch him. Because let's face it. He's been active and not sounded like he was washing down speed with gasoline, which doesn't fit his town meta at all.


We're not lynching anyone for meta reasons


Ignoring the part where you're not synonymous with we, I can think of other reasons to lynch Grush, like the fact that it reduces the number of posts that sound like they were made by Grush. Which is a benefit in and of itself.

Do you have a candidate to suggest? Or are you stifling discussion for a reason that isn't scummy?


I'm actually down with policy-lynching grush. This is 100% super serious.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 21:19 GMT
#439
On August 21 2012 06:18 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 06:16 Kurumi wrote:
On August 21 2012 06:13 heist wrote:
personally I'm inclined to kill anyone who wants to die

Then help me and kill me

It's a trap! Kurumi could be one of those pocket monsters that shoots back what ever you throw at him!


http://serebii.net/abilitydex/aftermath.shtml
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 20 2012 21:20 GMT
#440
On August 21 2012 06:18 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 06:16 Kurumi wrote:
On August 21 2012 06:13 heist wrote:
personally I'm inclined to kill anyone who wants to die

Then help me and kill me

It's a trap! Kurumi could be one of those pocket monsters that shoots back what ever you throw at him!

Yeah it is a trap I wanted to check if heist really has the power
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 152
SpeCial 54
CosmosSc2 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 601
910 64
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm89
League of Legends
Doublelift2556
Other Games
summit1g9016
Grubby2928
shahzam630
C9.Mang0301
PiGStarcraft186
Maynarde97
JimRising 29
Vindicta12
Liquid`Ken11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick519
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 121
• musti20045 39
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
• davetesta11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21472
Other Games
• imaqtpie711
• Shiphtur217
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 41m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
11h 41m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.