• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:53
CEST 19:53
KST 02:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12276 users

Election Mafia - Page 56

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 142 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 14 2011 20:32 GMT
#1101
K...I asked you about the bolded statement. It was "Some real incredible shit has happen to turn me around there."

What was the "real incredible shit" you were referring to, and how has it "turned you around"?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
DEUS-ex-MAFIA
Profile Joined December 2011
Vatican City State258 Posts
December 14 2011 20:34 GMT
#1102
it's a closed set-up. anything could happen. Now answer my question please.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 14 2011 20:38 GMT
#1103
What do I think of you continuing to deflect my question? I think it's interesting...I'm trying to figure out what you're getting at. I can't really tell what it is you're asking me. I THINK....we should probably just talk to other people.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
DEUS-ex-MAFIA
Profile Joined December 2011
Vatican City State258 Posts
December 14 2011 20:40 GMT
#1104
my question is simple. I feel confident that you will understand it if you reread my post.
Who do you think is scum, if curu is town.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 14 2011 20:43 GMT
#1105
Oh...honestly man, I can't answer your question yet. I'm only about a quarter of the way through reading the thread. You said something about 'incredible shit' happening, and I was just asking what that was, as I'm keeping an eye on what's happening now WHILE rereading. I can get back with you in a bit though?

Now maybe answer my question?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
DEUS-ex-MAFIA
Profile Joined December 2011
Vatican City State258 Posts
December 14 2011 20:51 GMT
#1106
lol you're stubborn! :D okay yes sure. Go reread the thread.

incredible shit, i don't know... Palmogism surviving until Lylo and a rolecop flips with a godfathercheck on him?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 14 2011 20:51 GMT
#1107
To be clear, you're asking within the context of experienced players, yes? As in, who's the mostest scumiest among the more experienced players, right?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
DEUS-ex-MAFIA
Profile Joined December 2011
Vatican City State258 Posts
December 14 2011 20:52 GMT
#1108
exactly.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 14 2011 20:57 GMT
#1109
From what I've read, I dislike Radfield the most so far. His opening post has been commented on, and I want to say for the record that when I commented on it, I hadn't read anyone else who HAD commented on it. I found it genuinely and independently suspicious. From what I've read, that's been the most suspicious any of the more experienced players have been. But like I said, I'm still reading.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
December 14 2011 21:30 GMT
#1110
Explain how wanting your role name is scummy when you've already told the whole world what your role was

Unless you don't have one


It isn't scummy.

Everything else you did was.

And if I told the whole world what my role is, what is it?

Also, everybody has a role.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 14 2011 21:50 GMT
#1111
On December 14 2011 02:52 Arctocod wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 02:26 TotallyNotTwoPeople wrote:
Just for the record, I will be letting the other half of the hydra decide our lynch vote for today. I mean, I do want to get him hooked on TL mafia, and I feel like he needs to be more involved for that to happen. Expect some posts from him regarding his lynch target of choice ^_^

/Harbinger

I don't quite understand the motivation for this post. If you are town, shouldn't you care who gets lynched today? Wouldn't you just discuss the lynch with your team mate instead of apparently just letting him decide? Why are you announcing it beforehand? Isn't the point of playing hydra to decide big decissions together? Seems to me he can be involved in this manner as well.

/syllogism


QFT - it reads like he's preempting any suspicion he might pick up for his lynch choice today. Still reading.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
GiygaS
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1043 Posts
December 14 2011 22:14 GMT
#1112
On December 15 2011 05:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
Palmogism, what do you think about risk.nuke?

I'm not Arc, but I think he's suspicious for sure.

Here is the filter link for him. If you want to look for yourself.

Contradiction
+ Show Spoiler +

On December 13 2011 01:32 risk.nuke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 00:13 zeks wrote:
On December 13 2011 00:11 GiygaS wrote:
On December 12 2011 23:56 zeks wrote:
Note that the mayor has 2 votes, 1 being hidden

And he can decide ties

So in essence in some cases its like having 3 votes (in close voting races) so the mayor is a really really strong role compared to Pardoner.

Get Radfield to Mayor

and Arc or whoever to Pardoner

I have very little time, so I can only write a few sentences. So how the hell does a potential 3 votes beat the ability to crush all votes? It means he can save 2 scummates from being lynched!


Any pardoner who uses a pardon is to be auto-lynched the next day

No exceptions

Exception 1. mass last minute vote switch.
Questionable Exception 2. Everyone agrees on lynching someone, then occurs a last hour voteswitch when some keyplayers are unavailable.


I don't need to add that I also think hydras should sign their posts.
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 22:55 Arctocod wrote:
For the record, that was syllogism. I suppose we could start tagging our posts. I do not find your answer satisfactory as speaking up first says very little about his alignment.

None of my answers for anything or just some of them?
Furthermore I never said I liked Rafields plan, I liked the fact that he said something and everyone else mutualy agrees on it which indicates it was a pro-town action ergo pro-town play. Do you belive Deus-ex and TnTp hydras will be easy to get a read of?


On December 13 2011 05:34 risk.nuke wrote:
any kind of "those present should mutualy decide if to use pardon" is idiocy and a setup like that would only favor the mafia over town.

The pardoner will have to decide himself if he is going to use it or not, and if he pardons it's at his own risk. Forbidding it is idiocy but we should warn him that by using the abillity chances are high we'll kill him.

He was the one that brought up exceptions in the first place, then immediately condemns it when the town is against my ideas.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On December 14 2011 11:42 risk.nuke wrote:
No scum would ever play the way I am doing right now. Scum doesn't want to be the ones who takes action. So say I'm scum and I lynch greymist who then would be town. Next day I would have to fight for my life not to get lynched not to mention all my town cred would be gone. Tell me that is scumplay.

Complete WIFOM here. You could still very easily be scum.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He has also been going on Greymist extensively with nothing but "instinct" to guide him. His play is chaotic and tries to illicit fear in a lot of townies, especially in the beginning where he was just throwing FoSes with literally no proof.
AKA gigyas, gigas, giygas khan, giyga khan, giyga...
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 14 2011 22:28 GMT
#1113
On December 14 2011 09:22 Arctocod wrote:
So yeah, Syllo went to sleep like 2 hours ago, we came up with both the ideas of pressuring Sheth and DropBear during the day, but both players seemed to respond in a way that wasn't conclusively scum.

I also think the case against MrZentor is kinda weak, as is the case against Zeks. Just little things like MrZentor's brutal honesty about "having to make 2 posts" and Zeks's willingness to aggressively attack people's skills. It doesn't prove that they're town, but it makes it less likely they're scum.

We simply could not reach a conclusive case on anyone as scum today. So we're going with the next best thing, vote someone who doesn't look like he's town, and I don't believe will contribute to the game.

I'm going to stick our vote for the day on Nisani201

Here's a link to his filter: Clicky

There are multiple reasons for him being the choice. First off, there is nothing in his filter that's distinctly town. There is nothing that makes me go "hmmm... that does like kinda town-like". That's always the first thing to look for. However, he is being kinda lurkery today, he's provided very little content of any value.

He does seem to be less of a dick than he usually is as town, He seems to not have a strong opinion on whom to vote today as can be seen this post:

Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 12:39 Nisani201 wrote:
We could also lynch a lurker (such as TotallyNotTwoPeople). Again, I want more information.


Lynching for information is a common misconception, we always attempt to lynch scum.

Based on Nisani's history as town, he increases scum's chance of winning the game regardless of his alignment, he does stupid shit as town, and thus gets away with stupid shit as scum.

I cannot conclusively prove he's scum, but I think he's by far the most viable lynch we have at the moment.


##Vote Nisani201


How disappointing for you that I was the one to replace Nisani. Am I going to be your day 2 target for a similar case? I mean, you've already aired in-thread virtually identical concerns about me as a player as you did Nisani, and he was your choice for lynch d1, yes? Has anyone proven more dangerous to town to you than my 'ineptitude'?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 14 2011 22:32 GMT
#1114
On December 15 2011 07:14 GiygaS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 05:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
Palmogism, what do you think about risk.nuke?

I'm not Arc, but I think he's suspicious for sure.

Here is the filter link for him. If you want to look for yourself.

Contradiction
+ Show Spoiler +

On December 13 2011 01:32 risk.nuke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 00:13 zeks wrote:
On December 13 2011 00:11 GiygaS wrote:
On December 12 2011 23:56 zeks wrote:
Note that the mayor has 2 votes, 1 being hidden

And he can decide ties

So in essence in some cases its like having 3 votes (in close voting races) so the mayor is a really really strong role compared to Pardoner.

Get Radfield to Mayor

and Arc or whoever to Pardoner

I have very little time, so I can only write a few sentences. So how the hell does a potential 3 votes beat the ability to crush all votes? It means he can save 2 scummates from being lynched!


Any pardoner who uses a pardon is to be auto-lynched the next day

No exceptions

Exception 1. mass last minute vote switch.
Questionable Exception 2. Everyone agrees on lynching someone, then occurs a last hour voteswitch when some keyplayers are unavailable.


I don't need to add that I also think hydras should sign their posts.
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 22:55 Arctocod wrote:
For the record, that was syllogism. I suppose we could start tagging our posts. I do not find your answer satisfactory as speaking up first says very little about his alignment.

None of my answers for anything or just some of them?
Furthermore I never said I liked Rafields plan, I liked the fact that he said something and everyone else mutualy agrees on it which indicates it was a pro-town action ergo pro-town play. Do you belive Deus-ex and TnTp hydras will be easy to get a read of?


On December 13 2011 05:34 risk.nuke wrote:
any kind of "those present should mutualy decide if to use pardon" is idiocy and a setup like that would only favor the mafia over town.

The pardoner will have to decide himself if he is going to use it or not, and if he pardons it's at his own risk. Forbidding it is idiocy but we should warn him that by using the abillity chances are high we'll kill him.

He was the one that brought up exceptions in the first place, then immediately condemns it when the town is against my ideas.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 11:42 risk.nuke wrote:
No scum would ever play the way I am doing right now. Scum doesn't want to be the ones who takes action. So say I'm scum and I lynch greymist who then would be town. Next day I would have to fight for my life not to get lynched not to mention all my town cred would be gone. Tell me that is scumplay.

Complete WIFOM here. You could still very easily be scum.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He has also been going on Greymist extensively with nothing but "instinct" to guide him. His play is chaotic and tries to illicit fear in a lot of townies, especially in the beginning where he was just throwing FoSes with literally no proof.


Interesting. I agree with your points. Interesting to note that he was instantly defensive of the FoS I threw his way in one of my first posts this game.

As an aside GiygaS, I'm impressed with your play this game. It does NOT feel the same as your play in SNMMII. I've got a town read on you so far. I'm only about halfway through, but I like what I've seen so far. Keep it up plx.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 14 2011 22:49 GMT
#1115
On December 14 2011 11:02 risk.nuke wrote:
No I'll be damned if you actually lynch nisani. ANYONE who votes for him I will consider to be scum.
same for Zentor.
Why?

Because if they were mafia their buddies would had putten a stop to this ages ago. Now I'll tell you something about bandwagons. Bandwagons are almost always influenced by mafia. due to the uncertainty of townies it's nearly impossible for a bandwagon to kick of without the mafia influencing it. Thats why in 99% bandwagon cases you're either lynching a townie or scum is bussing.


Okay, this post.

What is going on with this post?

He's threatening to attack anyone who votes for the 2 present lynch candidates (or so I gather from the thread - the consensus seems to be that the lynch is either Zentor or Nisani). Why?

Because if they were mafia, their buddies would had putten a stop to this ages ago. You know, like he's doing here. He backs it up with fear tactics (Bandwagons almost always "influenced by mafia") and imaginary statistics (99% bandwagon cases you're either lynching a townie or scum is bussing).

My read on risk.nuke gets redder and redder.

Why isn't anyone considering this guy seriously?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
December 14 2011 22:56 GMT
#1116
On December 15 2011 07:49 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 11:02 risk.nuke wrote:
No I'll be damned if you actually lynch nisani. ANYONE who votes for him I will consider to be scum.
same for Zentor.
Why?

Because if they were mafia their buddies would had putten a stop to this ages ago. Now I'll tell you something about bandwagons. Bandwagons are almost always influenced by mafia. due to the uncertainty of townies it's nearly impossible for a bandwagon to kick of without the mafia influencing it. Thats why in 99% bandwagon cases you're either lynching a townie or scum is bussing.


Okay, this post.

What is going on with this post?

He's threatening to attack anyone who votes for the 2 present lynch candidates (or so I gather from the thread - the consensus seems to be that the lynch is either Zentor or Nisani). Why?

Because if they were mafia, their buddies would had putten a stop to this ages ago. You know, like he's doing here. He backs it up with fear tactics (Bandwagons almost always "influenced by mafia") and imaginary statistics (99% bandwagon cases you're either lynching a townie or scum is bussing).

My read on risk.nuke gets redder and redder.

Why isn't anyone considering this guy seriously?


I've been saying for forever that he is mafia. >.<
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
December 14 2011 22:58 GMT
#1117
On December 15 2011 07:49 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 11:02 risk.nuke wrote:
No I'll be damned if you actually lynch nisani. ANYONE who votes for him I will consider to be scum.
same for Zentor.
Why?

Because if they were mafia their buddies would had putten a stop to this ages ago. Now I'll tell you something about bandwagons. Bandwagons are almost always influenced by mafia. due to the uncertainty of townies it's nearly impossible for a bandwagon to kick of without the mafia influencing it. Thats why in 99% bandwagon cases you're either lynching a townie or scum is bussing.


Okay, this post.

What is going on with this post?

He's threatening to attack anyone who votes for the 2 present lynch candidates (or so I gather from the thread - the consensus seems to be that the lynch is either Zentor or Nisani). Why?

Because if they were mafia, their buddies would had putten a stop to this ages ago. You know, like he's doing here. He backs it up with fear tactics (Bandwagons almost always "influenced by mafia") and imaginary statistics (99% bandwagon cases you're either lynching a townie or scum is bussing).

My read on risk.nuke gets redder and redder.

Why isn't anyone considering this guy seriously?

You do realise that YOU are nisani...
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
December 14 2011 23:00 GMT
#1118
On December 15 2011 07:58 risk.nuke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 07:49 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 14 2011 11:02 risk.nuke wrote:
No I'll be damned if you actually lynch nisani. ANYONE who votes for him I will consider to be scum.
same for Zentor.
Why?

Because if they were mafia their buddies would had putten a stop to this ages ago. Now I'll tell you something about bandwagons. Bandwagons are almost always influenced by mafia. due to the uncertainty of townies it's nearly impossible for a bandwagon to kick of without the mafia influencing it. Thats why in 99% bandwagon cases you're either lynching a townie or scum is bussing.


Okay, this post.

What is going on with this post?

He's threatening to attack anyone who votes for the 2 present lynch candidates (or so I gather from the thread - the consensus seems to be that the lynch is either Zentor or Nisani). Why?

Because if they were mafia, their buddies would had putten a stop to this ages ago. You know, like he's doing here. He backs it up with fear tactics (Bandwagons almost always "influenced by mafia") and imaginary statistics (99% bandwagon cases you're either lynching a townie or scum is bussing).

My read on risk.nuke gets redder and redder.

Why isn't anyone considering this guy seriously?

You do realise that YOU are nisani...


He was saying that zentor and nisani were the top lynch candidates at that time, not that they should be now...
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
December 14 2011 23:01 GMT
#1119

On December 14 2011 09:36 MrZentor wrote:
Okay, risk nuke hasn't posted anything concerning why he defended Seth without a legitimate reason, so I am going to change my vote to him.


On December 14 2011 10:10 MrZentor wrote:
I'm pretty sure it's an ability that must be used before two hours before the election.
Show nested quote +
A little over 2 hours remain in the day.


There is no reason for Palmar to do this, and if he had, he would explain it.

Risk.nuke acts like Palmar was the one who resigned, something a mafia would do if it were a mafia role like the one I described.

Show nested quote +
Ehh wtf move palmar?


And he tries to get the role of pardoner.

Show nested quote +
Since graymist is voting for him I sure as @#!*% don't want him to be pardoner.

Yeah, risk.nuke is mafia.
Vote me for pardoner if you belive I'm town. Then atleast you'll know the role is not in scum hands.


Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
December 14 2011 23:02 GMT
#1120
On December 15 2011 08:00 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 07:58 risk.nuke wrote:
On December 15 2011 07:49 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 14 2011 11:02 risk.nuke wrote:
No I'll be damned if you actually lynch nisani. ANYONE who votes for him I will consider to be scum.
same for Zentor.
Why?

Because if they were mafia their buddies would had putten a stop to this ages ago. Now I'll tell you something about bandwagons. Bandwagons are almost always influenced by mafia. due to the uncertainty of townies it's nearly impossible for a bandwagon to kick of without the mafia influencing it. Thats why in 99% bandwagon cases you're either lynching a townie or scum is bussing.


Okay, this post.

What is going on with this post?

He's threatening to attack anyone who votes for the 2 present lynch candidates (or so I gather from the thread - the consensus seems to be that the lynch is either Zentor or Nisani). Why?

Because if they were mafia, their buddies would had putten a stop to this ages ago. You know, like he's doing here. He backs it up with fear tactics (Bandwagons almost always "influenced by mafia") and imaginary statistics (99% bandwagon cases you're either lynching a townie or scum is bussing).

My read on risk.nuke gets redder and redder.

Why isn't anyone considering this guy seriously?

You do realise that YOU are nisani...


He was saying that zentor and nisani were the top lynch candidates at that time, not that they should be now...

No he was saying I am red. And his case builds around the fact that MrZentor and Nisani is scum and I'm their scumbuddy coming to protect them.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1027
TKL 383
IndyStarCraft 252
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1027
ByuN 438
TKL 383
IndyStarCraft 252
Reynor 162
BRAT_OK 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51104
Calm 2718
Shuttle 457
actioN 172
firebathero 116
Mini 83
Mong 39
soO 23
Pusan 18
Aegong 17
[ Show more ]
scan(afreeca) 16
Sacsri 6
White-Ra 3
Dota 2
Gorgc11094
Counter-Strike
fl0m5989
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2367
Liquid`Hasu418
MindelVK11
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2000
FrodaN1315
B2W.Neo716
olofmeister490
Khaldor468
KnowMe319
crisheroes178
Livibee174
ToD91
Mew2King78
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick358
BasetradeTV200
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 34
• Adnapsc2 14
• Reevou 6
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach71
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV516
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1641
Other Games
• imaqtpie755
• Shiphtur720
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 8m
OSC
5h 8m
Replay Cast
5h 8m
OSC
18h 8m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.