• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:08
CEST 23:08
KST 06:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12959 users

Election Mafia - Page 54

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 142 Next
MarserBlood
Profile Joined July 2011
Netherlands28 Posts
December 14 2011 18:34 GMT
#1061
On December 15 2011 03:30 Arctocod wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 03:16 MarserBlood wrote:
Im rereading and trying to get a grip on what happened between the retreat of arctocod and the actual election, because i think that there must be some mafia influence there.

also arcto, why would you lynch me?

I wouldn't lynch you, I would vigi you. The issue is that you aren't posting enough and your style is making it quite difficult to read you. I'm also not familiar with your playstyle at all, since you subbed into XLVII when the game was pretty much over. The fact you are here right now is helping.


Ow sorry my bad for misreading. I hope to be of help.
Arctocod
Profile Joined September 2011
Norway251 Posts
December 14 2011 18:36 GMT
#1062
On December 15 2011 03:30 risk.nuke wrote:
You're the guys with double moral. You want to elect a good player despite alignment to keep them alive, the next thing you want to shoot dropbear because he hasn't done anything yet. That's a load of... ... ... and as far as I am concerned by beeing quiet dropbear atleast haven't caused town a ton of harm like radfield. You didn't even comment on what you thought of me running to keep it out of scumhands. wtf was that. I mean you should atleast have said what you thought of it, good idea, bad idea, something but the fact that you just ignored it and told everyone to vote the professors makes me so damn uneasy on you and it's by far the scummiest thing I think you did last night.

And greymist as far as I am aware is just decent at mafia, plain average. And if I were a vig I'd vig the one I have get mountainhigh scumchills on without hesitation.


Have you even played with dropbear before?
♪♫♫ We all stand together! ♪♫♪
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
December 14 2011 18:40 GMT
#1063
On December 15 2011 03:36 Arctocod wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 03:30 risk.nuke wrote:
You're the guys with double moral. You want to elect a good player despite alignment to keep them alive, the next thing you want to shoot dropbear because he hasn't done anything yet. That's a load of... ... ... and as far as I am concerned by beeing quiet dropbear atleast haven't caused town a ton of harm like radfield. You didn't even comment on what you thought of me running to keep it out of scumhands. wtf was that. I mean you should atleast have said what you thought of it, good idea, bad idea, something but the fact that you just ignored it and told everyone to vote the professors makes me so damn uneasy on you and it's by far the scummiest thing I think you did last night.

And greymist as far as I am aware is just decent at mafia, plain average. And if I were a vig I'd vig the one I have get mountainhigh scumchills on without hesitation.


Have you even played with dropbear before?

Yes in xlv, but I'm not really sure how he played that game. I am of the understanding that he is a good player, am I wrong becauuse that's the only relevant thing, not if I've played with him before.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 14 2011 18:40 GMT
#1064
On December 15 2011 03:34 zeks wrote:
Sheth you ask an overwhelming amount of questions and reasoning for seemingly everything and if I don't answer in an allotted time thats supposed to be a scum tell

I understand you probably have some bad blood against me just cause I built a long case on you a while back but go filter me and you'll see I've been pro town the whole time with nothing to hide


I just went through and did just that. You've said a few things that seemed off in our little 2 hourish time constraint thing. But yea I see what where your coming from when you said those things. The wording and the way you said it didn't make too much sense at first to me. I didn't realize how you said Nisani was a town at the end of that post. I'm ok with you now. After clearing that up I see where your coming from. As just a side point, the thing I found weird during our time constraint, was that you agreed with Evantrees to do a RNG on Pardoner. However again, I think your townie after re-reading your stuff yet again.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
December 14 2011 18:42 GMT
#1065
On December 15 2011 03:40 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 03:34 zeks wrote:
Sheth you ask an overwhelming amount of questions and reasoning for seemingly everything and if I don't answer in an allotted time thats supposed to be a scum tell

I understand you probably have some bad blood against me just cause I built a long case on you a while back but go filter me and you'll see I've been pro town the whole time with nothing to hide


I just went through and did just that. You've said a few things that seemed off in our little 2 hourish time constraint thing. But yea I see what where your coming from when you said those things. The wording and the way you said it didn't make too much sense at first to me. I didn't realize how you said Nisani was a town at the end of that post. I'm ok with you now. After clearing that up I see where your coming from. As just a side point, the thing I found weird during our time constraint, was that you agreed with Evantrees to do a RNG on Pardoner. However again, I think your townie after re-reading your stuff yet again.


The RNG on pardoner was my idea

He agreed with me
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 14 2011 18:43 GMT
#1066
@zeks Also having gone over most of the recent posts this morning other then that thing with you, the main person I thought looked the scummiest was Evantrees. Could you filter him and see if you agree? I'm going to look through his filter again as well.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
DEUS-ex-MAFIA
Profile Joined December 2011
Vatican City State258 Posts
December 14 2011 18:43 GMT
#1067
On December 15 2011 03:40 risk.nuke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 03:36 Arctocod wrote:
On December 15 2011 03:30 risk.nuke wrote:
You're the guys with double moral. You want to elect a good player despite alignment to keep them alive, the next thing you want to shoot dropbear because he hasn't done anything yet. That's a load of... ... ... and as far as I am concerned by beeing quiet dropbear atleast haven't caused town a ton of harm like radfield. You didn't even comment on what you thought of me running to keep it out of scumhands. wtf was that. I mean you should atleast have said what you thought of it, good idea, bad idea, something but the fact that you just ignored it and told everyone to vote the professors makes me so damn uneasy on you and it's by far the scummiest thing I think you did last night.

And greymist as far as I am aware is just decent at mafia, plain average. And if I were a vig I'd vig the one I have get mountainhigh scumchills on without hesitation.


Have you even played with dropbear before?

Yes in xlv, but I'm not really sure how he played that game. I am of the understanding that he is a good player, am I wrong becauuse that's the only relevant thing, not if I've played with him before.


sorry but DB isnt a great player. i guess that was kurumis game where he claimed scum to me: "are you really the spy?" at night via pm LOL!
we shot him right after that
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 14 2011 18:44 GMT
#1068
@Zeks gotcha, I'm getting a clean read from you now, no worries. I'll stlll be watching, but I'm pretty happy with your defence.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
December 14 2011 18:48 GMT
#1069
On December 15 2011 03:26 Radfield wrote:
zeks, I think those lists you put together are simply a list of the players who were active in the last two hours of the day. Basing our actions on them is a bad idea in my opinion.

I would prefer players go off who they think is scummy based on posting, not voting. At least for tonight.

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 14 2011 23:15 zeks wrote:
Lynch
Spaackle (11):
ProfessorBadass
Eiii
Refallen
-ProfessorBadass
Radfield
xsksc
GreYMisT
evantrees
ProfessorBadass
Liquid`Sheth
nyczbrandon
risk.nuke
MrZentor

Election ProfessorBadass (7):
GreYMisT
xsksc
prplhz
GiygaS
-GiygaS
GiygaS
Eiii
Refallen
Radfield

For potential dts:
GreyMist, xsksc, Eiii would be great checks for tonight

For any vigs:
And shoot Zentor cause his unlynchable claim reeks of bs



Eiii has been scummy on posting, his activity has been suspect, and stack on top of that his voting

The worst is the fact that in these two lists there are multiple lurkers who suddenly all rose from the dead right before the lynch and stacked on someone with limited reasoning
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 14 2011 18:58 GMT
#1070
On December 15 2011 03:30 risk.nuke wrote:
You're the guys with double moral. You want to elect a good player despite alignment to keep them alive, the next thing you want to shoot dropbear because he hasn't done anything yet. That's a load of... ... ... and as far as I am concerned by beeing quiet dropbear atleast haven't caused town a ton of harm like radfield. You didn't even comment on what you thought of me running to keep it out of scumhands. wtf was that. I mean you should atleast have said what you thought of it, good idea, bad idea, something but the fact that you just ignored it and told everyone to vote the professors makes me so damn uneasy on you and it's by far the scummiest thing I think you did last night.

And greymist as far as I am aware is just decent at mafia, plain average. And if I were a vig I'd vig the one I have get mountainhigh scumchills on without hesitation.



I guess the disconnect here is that I haven't ever been in a game with dropbear where he has played well. OK yes, but not well. I would put him almost in the exact same boat as greymist, though it's possible dropbear has played well in games I have not seen.

As far as my actions last night, I wanted to get the election talk out of the way and move onto the lynch. Ideal scenario for mafia is Arctocod withdraws, and we spend the rest of the time bickering about who gets elected. Curu can play a strong game of mafia, and is a likely hit if he is town. If not him I would have chosen prplhz. I think you are far less likely to die tonight then you think you are.

What specifically points you towards scum on greymist. I see him as pretty likely town right now.
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
December 14 2011 19:02 GMT
#1071
On December 15 2011 03:43 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
@zeks Also having gone over most of the recent posts this morning other then that thing with you, the main person I thought looked the scummiest was Evantrees. Could you filter him and see if you agree? I'm going to look through his filter again as well.


Evantrees

States its his first game
Posts nothing of content
Talked a bit about no pardon no exception rule - I'm afraid this subject was over discussed and some people may have used that as a safe topic to feign activity in
"Kidnapped" - when referring to Arc's disappearance. Scumslip? Don't think so...
On the wagon of Spaackles - seems like a townie sheep action

Posted too little for a decent read really. Not a strong candidate for check/vig/lynch right now. A couple other lurkers have acted scummier than him
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
cascades
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Singapore6122 Posts
December 14 2011 19:04 GMT
#1072
On December 14 2011 12:31 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 12:24 zeks wrote:
Switching through 3~ish candidates in the last minutes is pretty bad Radfield

Hope it doesnt come to this tomorrow.


Yep, that seems to be my style these days

Day 1 is not my strong suit, but I can guarantee I will do better Day 2 I have plenty of time over the next few days.

If I was scum, I would doublestack Arctocod tonight. I highly recommend all medics cover them, it leaves mafia free to snipe other players, but I think that is an OK trade-off.

There is a chance that Arctocod removed themselves in order to buy town credit. I find this highly unlikely:

1. If Arctocod was scum, they would have removed me from office, as I am far more likely to find them out than any other player.

2. That would be a substantial waste of a very important role. We don't know what elections will be in the future, and some may be very beneficial for mafia to get. Using it now to buy a little town cred is a waste.

3. Mafia wants the elected roles filled with mafia. If they used the ability on themselves it simply allows a chance for a different townie to get elected.



Originally I was 90% sure Arc was confirmed town. This post got me thinking a bit harder. Radfield's reasoning has a few holes imo.
Pt 1: If they removed Radfield from office, what does it do but put place Radfield in the same position Arc is, a virtually confirmed townie? This would be the worst move scum Arc can do.

Pt 2: Buying a little town cred? The evidence in the thread shouts otherwise. Arc is being treated as a virtually confirmed townie. No one is questioning. In fact, Radfield is the only one who even raised some late suspicions. People are trusting and sending Arc stuff like Jistu/Giygas.
Arc has picked up on this and started acting with the authority of a confirmed townie with posts like this:
On December 14 2011 22:30 Arctocod wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 22:19 xsksc wrote:
so I went with the person I believed to be scummier in this game.

now on, you just do whatever we tell you to do.


On December 14 2011 21:41 Arctocod wrote:
prplhz, even in the very unlikely chance he's scum, he's at least devoted himself this game to protect me and syllo and agree with us a ton, so in the tiny, tiny chance he's scum, he cannot do any damage because he's forced to agree with us.


Isn't the mayor/pardoner role supposed to protect vets from being killed instead of whoever agrees with you? Just because prplhz has agreed with Arc so far, doesn't mean prplhz will and must do so in the future on all issues.

There is a call for all medics to be put on Arc. So now all our medics are being tied up. That's a huge concrete benefit.
And the issue is it is THE perfectly logical outcome when I think about it. If Arc is truly town, we cannot risk Mafia doublestacking on him. There isn't any other options for our medics.

Pt 3: The elected roles today are valuable for being unkillable. Mafia doesn't need to fear being night killed as much. In any case, Arc will enjoy the safety net of medics. While he loses an office today, he will be elected for the best offices in the future. Is there any doubt Arc is going to get his pick of offices tomorrow, that could actually prove more useful? Furthermore, as can be seen from thread itself, it confirms them and simultaneously places suspicion on the townie that is elected. In fact, town conversation can be directed towards said townie and away from other matters.

Arc has let slip that he doesn't think too highly of the townies present, so a powerplay like this suddenly seems more plausible.

That's all I have the energy for now, I will be back later.

P.S Formatting is shit work zzz.
HS: cascades#1595 || LoL: stoppin
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 14 2011 19:06 GMT
#1073
@Zeks like who?

I feel like Evantrees is either bad scum, or bad townie. Not really recomending we do a Check/Vig tonight, but would like to discuss Lynch if hes still around tomorrow.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Arctocod
Profile Joined September 2011
Norway251 Posts
December 14 2011 19:08 GMT
#1074
By the way if mafia planned the withdrawal at all and had a viable candidate to replace me, it's quite likely that there were several mafia voting for me, as that gives them excuse to switch once the withdrawal occurs.

/syllogism
♪♫♫ We all stand together! ♪♫♪
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 14 2011 19:11 GMT
#1075
Going to the gym, picking up my computer. Will be back before night is over. Will be on my phone reading over everything.

Please lets during the night, really focus on who we want Vig shotted. I don't think figuring out who we want rolechecked is smart and we already know who the medics are on.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 14 2011 19:14 GMT
#1076
I'm up to page 20. I think I like risk.nuke the most for scum at this moment. Still reading.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
December 14 2011 19:15 GMT
#1077
For any vigs:
And shoot Zentor cause his unlynchable claim reeks of bs

I can be lynched, I just couldn't be lynched that night. Don't put words into my mouth.
I'm pretty useless now....

Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
December 14 2011 19:19 GMT
#1078
On December 15 2011 03:58 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 03:30 risk.nuke wrote:
You're the guys with double moral. You want to elect a good player despite alignment to keep them alive, the next thing you want to shoot dropbear because he hasn't done anything yet. That's a load of... ... ... and as far as I am concerned by beeing quiet dropbear atleast haven't caused town a ton of harm like radfield. You didn't even comment on what you thought of me running to keep it out of scumhands. wtf was that. I mean you should atleast have said what you thought of it, good idea, bad idea, something but the fact that you just ignored it and told everyone to vote the professors makes me so damn uneasy on you and it's by far the scummiest thing I think you did last night.

And greymist as far as I am aware is just decent at mafia, plain average. And if I were a vig I'd vig the one I have get mountainhigh scumchills on without hesitation.



I guess the disconnect here is that I haven't ever been in a game with dropbear where he has played well. OK yes, but not well. I would put him almost in the exact same boat as greymist, though it's possible dropbear has played well in games I have not seen.

As far as my actions last night, I wanted to get the election talk out of the way and move onto the lynch. Ideal scenario for mafia is Arctocod withdraws, and we spend the rest of the time bickering about who gets elected. Curu can play a strong game of mafia, and is a likely hit if he is town. If not him I would have chosen prplhz. I think you are far less likely to die tonight then you think you are.

What specifically points you towards scum on greymist. I see him as pretty likely town right now.


I would like to know this as well, I've been asking him about it all game long.

Why do you insist on taking extreme action on the baseless assumptions that I am scum and Dropbear is mafia? you are so sure and yet you have not said a single thing to back it up, other than just having "instinct". Contrast this with your town play in newbie mafia where you were killed because you were starting to make sense and were one of the only players using logic. Hate to make it seem like an OMGUS, but unless I see more of that risk.nuke and less of the current one, you will continue to shift from "misguided townie" to "scum"
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
December 14 2011 19:20 GMT
#1079
On December 15 2011 04:15 MrZentor wrote:
Show nested quote +
For any vigs:
And shoot Zentor cause his unlynchable claim reeks of bs

I can be lynched, I just couldn't be lynched that night. Don't put words into my mouth.
I'm pretty useless now....



What is your role name
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 14 2011 19:24 GMT
#1080
Bumatlarge will be replacing DropBear
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O157
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17444
Calm 1999
Shuttle 330
White-Ra 231
Mini 181
ZZZero.O 157
firebathero 74
soO 12
Sacsri 4
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1521
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5198
Liquid`Hasu76
Other Games
summit1g7284
FrodaN2233
Liquid`RaSZi2224
fl0m1305
crisheroes300
Pyrionflax211
Livibee199
IndyStarCraft 197
ToD156
Mew2King59
C9.Mang03
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick960
BasetradeTV249
StarCraft 2
angryscii 25
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 26
• musti20045 11
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki42
• blackmanpl 32
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1396
• Shiphtur688
• WagamamaTV331
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 52m
Replay Cast
1h 52m
OSC
14h 52m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.