• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:48
CEST 04:48
KST 11:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6844 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 74

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 176 Next
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 08 2011 00:51 GMT
#1461
On December 08 2011 09:36 Radfield wrote:


Solid Town
Palmar
vaderseven
Zephirdd
Toadesstern
Hyshes

Maybe Town
Truthbringer
Visceraeyes
Annul
Lanaia?
Risen?

Prob Scum
kingjames01?
Erandorr
Sandro?
prplhz?
Drazerk?


Changed it to what I think is true. What's in <b> is what I changed. I also deleted some people from the list because I have no idea what to think about them yet. The biggest difference are our thoughts on hyshes I guess.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 08 2011 00:53 GMT
#1462
SIGH
##Unvote
##Vote Prplhz
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 08 2011 01:10 GMT
#1463
Okay.

The reason why Palmar isn't getting lynched today is because he is town.

THE REASON HE IS TOWN, is because there's nothing pointing to him being scum. The cases I've seen so far has been about Palmar being useless when he was answering a question during the first hours of day1. When the hell has anybody been useless then? Then there's the whole fake dayvig claim, but he had a good lead and then he lied to investigate it further. This was very risky but I don't see in any way what motivation a scum could have for drawing so much attention to himself. His role also doesn't say anything about his alignment in a closed setup like this.

VisceraEyes' case was pretty bad and overall I have a townie feeling about Palmar because he has mostly the same reads as I do and a practical in-your-face approach that gives me townie vibes.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 08 2011 01:10 GMT
#1464
On December 08 2011 09:51 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2011 09:36 Radfield wrote:


Solid Town
Palmar
vaderseven
Zephirdd
Toadesstern
Hyshes

Maybe Town
Truthbringer
Visceraeyes
Annul
Lanaia?
Risen?

Prob Scum
kingjames01?
Erandorr
Sandro?
prplhz?
Drazerk?


Changed it to what I think is true. What's in <b> is what I changed. I also deleted some people from the list because I have no idea what to think about them yet. The biggest difference are our thoughts on hyshes I guess.

Oh btw, I obviously missed Radfield in the solid town section as I figured he put himself as town as well :p
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 08 2011 01:20 GMT
#1465
prplz you didnt read my post like 2 pages back?
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 08 2011 01:37 GMT
#1466
Yea, I don't agree with it.

Saying that he think syllogism acted differently towards him isn't damning at all. I found the post a bit weird too but I already stated why.

His random lynch is something he suggested in Mini Mafia X as town too.

vaderseven actually did post his notes. It was a lead and Palmar followed through with it, instead we could have been sitting there with no notes and the thread was very stale at the point. This is WIFOMy but would scum Palmar fake claim dayvig just to get some notes from a guy he would know had notes? Seems very unnecessary.

Palmar's case on Hier wasn't too great I give you that, but syllogism proposed it too and he was definitely town. Palmar hasn't tried to push any of the burden of the mislynch onto syllogism, instead he took active part in the lynch. Not scummy.

He denounces the bandwagon on him as pretty bad based on the fact that the most experienced player on it was Drazerk. No offense to Drazerk, I have been there where you had had enough of Palmar's sometimes rather annoying antics, but it was a bad wagon. You also thought so yourself.

On December 06 2011 06:39 redFF wrote:
GODDAMN THIS PALMAR WAGON IS BAD


I don't see the anonymous vote as a scummy ability, this is a closed setup and most speculation about roles is pretty useless. I think a lot of people agreed with me on that already. Also, he willingly told everybody about his ability quite some time before the bandwagon on him picked up too much speed, something I don't see a scum motivation for.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 08 2011 01:54 GMT
#1467
he didn't take active part in the lynch he just sheeped syllo
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
December 08 2011 02:12 GMT
#1468
I feel slightly uncomfortable when Radfield's list of "probably" town
Palmar
vaderseven
Zephirdd
Toadesstern

Includes both the players that caused/are causing a ruckus on the thread, the completely inconsistent and useless town that can't even create a decent case without having his argument blown away by one sentence, and the player that has yet to provide any scum tell other than Erandorr(which, by the way, feels scummy to me, but a feeling isn't anything when you can't freaking argue properly against it)

Then his "maybe" town is
Drazerk
Truthbringer
Visceraeyes
Annul
RedFF
Lanaia?
Risen?
Refallen?

Which are basically only the null players in the game. I don't have anything wrong with this list, but why am I over it, I have no idea.

His prob scum list:
kingjames01
Erandorr
Sandro?
Hyshes?
prplhz?

Erandorr, the one Toadesstern made a case of; kingjames, the one that made a case of Radfield(when many people had already said he was weird, but nobody had the guts to actually go that far). Then a bunch of interrogation marks over Sandro, who if anything should NOT have an interrogation mark(not based on his meta from last game at least), hyshes who... did nothing the whole game(seriously where is him), and prplhz who is surprisingly much more useful than usual(see Steamship Liquidia).


Then, we get Toadesstern's list where he puts Hyshes out of anybody else as "probably" town, and Drazerk as scum.

There is something off about these two. What about other players? Why bother mentioning Lanaia or Refallen or Hyshes, but not Corrupt(where is he btw?), Mattchew(who I think is town) or Jackal58(who has been away due to RL stuff)? Why are they so... synchronized?

Yet both have a few valid points, but as much as prplhz and Erandorr may feel off, their play hasn't ringed me anything wrong. In fact, purpleHaze seems much more town oriented than the other game I played with him. Erandorr just looks like someone who is busy with something else(I think Palmar mentioned he is playing Dota2? he also said he was a bit sick), and seems just a null tell at best, not scum.


Am I paranoid here? They don't seem weird, they don't seem anti-town, yet I have this feeling telling me there is something wrong. Am I the only one on this?
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
December 08 2011 02:14 GMT
#1469
EBWOP
and I just realized I changed my feelings towards Erandorr mid-post. So I'll clarify.

He feels scum as much as he doesn't feel scum. 50/50, null tell. As much as he could be scum, he could be busy/sick/whatever. I know people will call me out over that in the future, so I'll just leave this here.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 08 2011 02:20 GMT
#1470
Jesus poop. I can't stay connected for more than 30 seconds at a time. I'll be back after 10 when I can get a stable internet connection.

And this is gonna take 50 try agains before it posts.
Life can only kill you once.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 08 2011 02:24 GMT
#1471
On December 08 2011 11:12 Zephirdd wrote:
I feel slightly uncomfortable when Radfield's list of "probably" town
Show nested quote +
Palmar
vaderseven
Zephirdd
Toadesstern

Includes both the players that caused/are causing a ruckus on the thread, the completely inconsistent and useless town that can't even create a decent case without having his argument blown away by one sentence, and the player that has yet to provide any scum tell other than Erandorr(which, by the way, feels scummy to me, but a feeling isn't anything when you can't freaking argue properly against it)

Then his "maybe" town is
Show nested quote +
Drazerk
Truthbringer
Visceraeyes
Annul
RedFF
Lanaia?
Risen?
Refallen?

Which are basically only the null players in the game. I don't have anything wrong with this list, but why am I over it, I have no idea.

His prob scum list:
Show nested quote +
kingjames01
Erandorr
Sandro?
Hyshes?
prplhz?

Erandorr, the one Toadesstern made a case of; kingjames, the one that made a case of Radfield(when many people had already said he was weird, but nobody had the guts to actually go that far). Then a bunch of interrogation marks over Sandro, who if anything should NOT have an interrogation mark(not based on his meta from last game at least), hyshes who... did nothing the whole game(seriously where is him), and prplhz who is surprisingly much more useful than usual(see Steamship Liquidia).


Then, we get Toadesstern's list where he puts Hyshes out of anybody else as "probably" town, and Drazerk as scum.

There is something off about these two. What about other players? Why bother mentioning Lanaia or Refallen or Hyshes, but not Corrupt(where is he btw?), Mattchew(who I think is town) or Jackal58(who has been away due to RL stuff)? Why are they so... synchronized?

Yet both have a few valid points, but as much as prplhz and Erandorr may feel off, their play hasn't ringed me anything wrong. In fact, purpleHaze seems much more town oriented than the other game I played with him. Erandorr just looks like someone who is busy with something else(I think Palmar mentioned he is playing Dota2? he also said he was a bit sick), and seems just a null tell at best, not scum.


Am I paranoid here? They don't seem weird, they don't seem anti-town, yet I have this feeling telling me there is something wrong. Am I the only one on this?


I'll just explain my feelings on hyshes and drazerk as those seem to be weird for you. I think everything else is pretty self-explanatory? If it's not please feel free to ask specifically about who you want an explanation.

Hyshes:
I already explained my read on hyshes a lot. Take a look at my filter, it's not something that came up out of nowhere. I've stated multiple times that I think hyshes is town. He's the only one is this game I have some games I played with him. Actually this is my 4th game and 3 of them I played with hyshes. So far everything that looked weird to most people is EXACTLY what he did the last 2 games and he was town those 2 games. I think the chances of him being mafia just tiny, unbelievably tiny to be honest.

Drazerk:
I'm just still not believing a word he said about his claim. If annuls claim is right that means we got 2 different types of medics in this game:
1) a super-medic that HAS TO claim he's medic but is therefore Roleblock immune
2) a normal medic or at least a medic that does NOT have to claim
I find that to be unbelievable. I think Incog would give us 2 medics of the same type but surely not 2 different types of medics. What would be the reason behind that? Drazerk claimed he protected V7 n1 so there is no way he was the medic that protected annul.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 08 2011 02:39 GMT
#1472
EBWOP: Oh and about the part asking why we're so synchronised about who we do mention and who's a no-mention. I figured it's obvious I only took his list and changed it according to how I see it. So yes I only got people on the list that he got as well unless I am pretty sure about what I think about someone to add him.
To make it short: I was lazy, saw that list and imo it had flaws (like hyshes and drazerk) so I changed it according to what I think is right. It's not something I came up with. If you want me to do a list of my own I'm happy to do so tomorrow. I bet that won't overlap with the one rad did because I won't just copy & past & edit it.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
December 08 2011 02:40 GMT
#1473
Yaya hyshes meta feels town, Drazerk looks scum, my point aren't these. My point is that something feels off about you and Radfield. I can't say what it is, because I don't know. I won't make a case on you and him, I just want to know if somebody else has this... feeling.


Also, since this medic theory thing is buzzing everyone.

This is not a normal game
I thought we had that clarified already. We have a "normal" JOAT(he is a joat, right?), we have a Town Floridian with anonymous votes, we have 6 mafia out of 25 players and possibly a third party. Assuming normal setups on this game is wrong.

A roleblock immune medic that has to claim night 1(aka. a super medic) makes it even less normal. If you believe Drazerk's claim is right, then it is perfectly fine to believe that annul was indeed protected by a second medic, a normal medic(or even possibly a medic with limitations, say, one protection per two nights makes sense). We also have a JOAT who possibly can one-shot protect, which makes it about three medics when there is at least three KP on night 1. Nobody else claimed being protected, but we can't assume there may be more KP for the subsequent nights.

This game is a closed setup, and we can't just assume that normal roles will fit it. And this is coming from the guy who raged hard over Palmar claiming a scum role, but that was much more anger at the time than logical thinking.

Assuming someone is wrong/lying because you think the setup works in a way is wrong, because this is a closed setup and there is no way you can know what is this setup.

I find it odd that mafia didn't kill Drazerk when he claimed the medic thing. Of course there is the possibility of him being bulletproof, but why wouldn't they attack something as powerful as a super-medic? Oh well, now I got to useless WIFOM and speculation.


Again, I ask anybody to read my previous post and answer me: am I alone on this craziness or is there anybody else?
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 08 2011 02:50 GMT
#1474
I am not assuming normal setups. I am assuming incog won't put 2 different variations of the same role in this game. That's my point. Therefore I'm calling drazerk a liar and therefore he's slighty on the scummy side for me (that's why he got a '?' on my list).
I'm saying he's either a VT or VET trying to catch bullets or a mafia that has something else on his mind like being scared or whatever. I'm not going to push for him yet I'm just calling him a liar yet.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 08 2011 02:53 GMT
#1475
anyways I'm off to bed, will catch up tomorrow and respond to anything about that matter.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 08 2011 02:54 GMT
#1476
@Zephirdd

You're not off about Radfield's list, it is weird because he is likely scum and you're very likely town.

You're not wrong about how very specific speculation about setup/roles can't be effectively relied upon in a closed setup.

I don't think it is likely that Drazerk is scum, we can only speculate about why scum did not kill him. My theory is that they wanted to isolate Palmar and lynch him today so they took away two of his biggest supporters.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 08 2011 02:55 GMT
#1477
if it's numbered it's a normal game
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 08 2011 02:55 GMT
#1478
An anonymous vote is such a fucking scummy ability, you can put it anywhere and nobody will be any wiser, but instead palmar claimed it. He's doing this in a way to make him seem pro-town by claiming a scummy role in a townie way. But instead of putting his extra vote to good use and using it to pressure people day 1(which he has a fucking excellent track record as as town), he put it on fucking hier, a wagon that sprang up like 6 hours before day end.

I applaud the ballsiness of the claim palmar, but it isn't enough. you're mafia.


what are peoples thoughts on this?
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
December 08 2011 03:10 GMT
#1479
tbh him putting the vote on hier wasn't bad, especially when you said yourself how much we needed a lynch. I still believe Hier's lynch wasn't bad.

He claimed the role in a townie sense, and now we know exactly what the anon vote is. Speculating if he did it because he was town or if he did it as scum to make us think he is town is useless speculation; I'd say it's WIFOM but there isn't really a complete circle on this. Either way, for now I'll assume he did that because he is town.

Actually there is a complete WIFOM circle:
as Town, claim it to make people know you're town.->
as Scum, claim it to make people think you're town.->
as Town, DON'T claim it to not let people think you're scum.->
as Scum, don't claim it in because fuck no->
as Town, claim[...]

So yeah, no point in speculating that. I don't know how to avoid these WIFOM circles, so I'll just assume that Palmar is town for the time being.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 08 2011 03:13 GMT
#1480
I'm going to tell you right now that you are not alone Zephridd There are legions of townies who 'get a bad feeling' about me between the end of day one and end of day two when I am town. It honestly happens every single game to me. Someone should figure out why and tell me so I can fix it

You are on the Solid Town list for a very specific reason. I'm not going to go into it deeper than that.

All the other people missing from those three lists are pretty null. I either haven't relooked over them, they are very inactive, or I simply don't have a great read. I will also add that hyshes probably doesn't belong on my prob scum list, he is much more null at this point.

Also keep in mind that the Drazerk claim of a roleblock immune medic who has to claim night 1 is a joke. It's either a joke by Incog, or a joke by Drazerk. In LOTR Drazerk claimed medic during Day 2 for no apparent reason and actually managed to stay alive until the end of the game, and I think he even made a save.

On December 08 2011 11:54 prplhz wrote:
@Zephirdd

You're not off about Radfield's list, it is weird because he is likely scum and you're very likely town.

You're not wrong about how very specific speculation about setup/roles can't be effectively relied upon in a closed setup.

I don't think it is likely that Drazerk is scum, we can only speculate about why scum did not kill him. My theory is that they wanted to isolate Palmar and lynch him today so they took away two of his biggest supporters.


If you see a problem with my list then let me hear it. Don't just snipe.

I hope you realize I am also one of strongest voices in the thread against a Palmar lynch? Problem is I don't like annul either, and I don't have a good fallback target since I'm leaning more and more town on you.

I will say this, I'm willing to lynch sandro if he doesn't start being more useful. He has almost zero contribution at this point, when he should be starting to pinpoint scum.
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 196
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17802
Rain 1565
GuemChi 716
NaDa 23
Bale 19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever476
NeuroSwarm201
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g7064
taco 560
minikerr46
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1128
Mew2King98
Other Games
WinterStarcraft567
JimRising 565
C9.Mang0189
ViBE131
ZombieGrub15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick990
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 179
• davetesta36
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt297
• Lourlo151
Other Games
• Scarra959
• Shiphtur581
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 12m
INu's Battles
8h 12m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 12m
OSC
19h 27m
Replay Cast
20h 12m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.