• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:46
CEST 20:46
KST 03:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10142 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 176 Next
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 07 2011 23:08 GMT
#1441
Changed my mind on annul not sure who I am swapping to yet
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 07 2011 23:33 GMT
#1442
On December 08 2011 07:21 Palmar wrote:
I'm surprised radfield, as I feel prplhz is doing a better job at looking town than I've seen before.


I also felt prplhz was looking townie halfway through yesterday, but his actions are against him.

Truthbringer was over-the-top scummy with his first posts, which is very very rarely a scum trait. Since that I feel he has been decent.

vaderseven is almost surely town. He might be my strongest town read. The fact that prplhz is still pushing for lynching him seems like he's not even paying attention. If he's a jack he is town, if he's a jack he can prove his role. Add to that his posting is very green, and you have someone not worth looking at for a long time. If he is miraculously still around on day 4/5 after having done nothing for town, then yeah, but not until then.

The case on Mattchew was pretty thin in my eyes, though to be honest I skim-read it. I had mattchew down as prob town. However, I just re-read his filter and it looks worse than I recall. In particular his posts after getting called out.

There are definitely mafia motives with posts like these:

On December 08 2011 00:26 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2011 00:20 Palmar wrote:
Hey Mattchew, vote annul.


your making it extremely hard even though I agree votes should be on annul until someone steps up and claims they protected him



On December 08 2011 01:39 Mattchew wrote:(Both sentences in this quote)
I am slowly becoming more and more ok with lynching Palmar, and if he flips red following with the lynching V7.

Red and Eran still waiting on the roles you claim to be blocked from doing... One of them could be mafia and had their KP blocked


He also made the worlds shortest 'case' against erandorr.

That being said I'm not real sure he is scum, but he certainly reads less green than I thought.

So where does that leave me on prplhz you ask? I'm not really sure. His defense was decent: truthbringer IS less of a raw newb than I realized, PYPI was multi scum teams so is moot, my points about tone are pretty weak. But his reaction to the v7 vig shot, his justification of finding v7 scummy, and his semi flip-flop on annul rub me very much the wrong way. I'm not really sure which way to take it from here.

redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 07 2011 23:34 GMT
#1443
radfield what do you think about palmar?
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 07 2011 23:37 GMT
#1444
On December 08 2011 08:33 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2011 07:21 Palmar wrote:
I'm surprised radfield, as I feel prplhz is doing a better job at looking town than I've seen before.


I also felt prplhz was looking townie halfway through yesterday, but his actions are against him.

Truthbringer was over-the-top scummy with his first posts, which is very very rarely a scum trait. Since that I feel he has been decent.

vaderseven is almost surely town. He might be my strongest town read. The fact that prplhz is still pushing for lynching him seems like he's not even paying attention. If he's a jack he is town, if he's a jack he can prove his role. Add to that his posting is very green, and you have someone not worth looking at for a long time. If he is miraculously still around on day 4/5 after having done nothing for town, then yeah, but not until then.

The case on Mattchew was pretty thin in my eyes, though to be honest I skim-read it. I had mattchew down as prob town. However, I just re-read his filter and it looks worse than I recall. In particular his posts after getting called out.

There are definitely mafia motives with posts like these:

Show nested quote +
On December 08 2011 00:26 Mattchew wrote:
On December 08 2011 00:20 Palmar wrote:
Hey Mattchew, vote annul.


your making it extremely hard even though I agree votes should be on annul until someone steps up and claims they protected him


I have completely changed my views on the medic revealing himself... I didn't realize how stupid that would be until it was told to me.

Show nested quote +
On December 08 2011 01:39 Mattchew wrote:(Both sentences in this quote)
I am slowly becoming more and more ok with lynching Palmar, and if he flips red following with the lynching V7.

Red and Eran still waiting on the roles you claim to be blocked from doing... One of them could be mafia and had their KP blocked


He also made the worlds shortest 'case' against erandorr.

That being said I'm not real sure he is scum, but he certainly reads less green than I thought.

So where does that leave me on prplhz you ask? I'm not really sure. His defense was decent: truthbringer IS less of a raw newb than I realized, PYPI was multi scum teams so is moot, my points about tone are pretty weak. But his reaction to the v7 vig shot, his justification of finding v7 scummy, and his semi flip-flop on annul rub me very much the wrong way. I'm not really sure which way to take it from here.


There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 07 2011 23:37 GMT
#1445
EBWOP:


I have completely changed my views on the medic revealing himself... I didn't realize how stupid that would be until it was told to me.


Was supposed to be my statement after the quote.. not in it lol
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 07 2011 23:48 GMT
#1446
On December 08 2011 08:34 redFF wrote:
radfield what do you think about palmar?


I think he is probably town. Floridian makes a huge amount of sense to be in town hands, and he most certainly is the floridian. It makes almost zero sense to be in scum hands, because that is balancing the game in the wrong direction.

I also do not see scum motivation in his Day 1 posting. I really liked his Dayvig gambit, and(like him) I was laughing as I was reading the thread, even when I saw the kill posted and realized the thread was going to turn into a shitshow, I still thought it was funny. I very much see Palmar as town all the way through the second half of Day 1. I have a lot of respect for Palmar's scum play, but he is a solid town read at this point.

What I have a problem with Palmar, and this is addressed to you, is that I have very little inkling of your reads right now. You are pushing annul, but without using any actual arguments. Do you even care if he gets lynched? I honestly feel like I could make a better case for annul being scum then you have. Who else is clogging up your scumdar other than annul?

I would very much like the Palmar lynch idea to go away. It is hugely detrimental to town, and based solely off the fact that Palmar played a very non-standard Day 1 (though not a scummy one by any means). It's also a very safe place for mafia to hide, as one hardly even needs a reason to vote Palmar at this point.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 07 2011 23:55 GMT
#1447
I'm going to the casino for the next 4 - 6 hours and then to sleep. I will be on again in around 12 hours.

There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 08 2011 00:09 GMT
#1448
Hey guys. I apologize for my absence. Work was brutal today. Everything was broken and I had a hangover. I just got home and will catch up on about 15 or 20 pages. Be back in a bit.
Life can only kill you once.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 08 2011 00:11 GMT
#1449
@Radfield My main point about vaderseven is that he shot Soap. Since sandroba and Palmar pointed out that you're probably scum you have dropped your "please let me do nothing until night2"-idea and tried to appear a lot more helpful, so maybe you can tell me why vaderseven shot Soap?

Can you also tell me about your other scum reads besides me? I think townie Radfield at this point would have like the entire scum team mapped out but you have one non-scum in me and then you have Erandorr who I don't have a clear read on right now but I think he's town.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 08 2011 00:18 GMT
#1450
This is incredible. It's almost as if I'm REplaying my first game here.

##Unvote: Palmar

Based solely on Rad's wish for a Palmar lynch to go away. I still feel the case on him is good, and that people are ignoring parts of my case based solely on the fact that I'm not considering anyone else right now. But I'm willing to let this ride ANOTHER day. I've been going over a few people and will post thoughts when I get some time alone with the thread.

This is bullshit, I don't mind saying. Palmar is fucking scum. But he's not the only scum. I will say however that because I've got a scum-read on Palmar, I will NOT be supporting an annul lynch today. Period. I'll even fight that shit, because it's scum-driven. I'm not sure of my read on Annul, but I'm bloody POSITIVE of my read on Palmar. If I don't get my lynch, Palmar damned sure isn't getting his.

Again, I'll post my thoughts on other candidates a little later. I have some reading to do.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
December 08 2011 00:20 GMT
#1451
Announcement: When you Unvote a player, you must specify who you are unvoting in order for the vote counter to work properly. (##Unvote Incognito or ##Unvote: Incognito)
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 08 2011 00:31 GMT
#1452
@sandroba, Palmar: Why didn't annul claim veteran? So easy to claim.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 08 2011 00:33 GMT
#1453
You know the last time people said I looked like the most towny of all people on a day 2 was the game before this.

I think my vote at the end of today will help people to know my alignment.

(/jokepost)

Mattchew, I think I want to see you try to rethink things and come up with a logical less out there idea. I don't know how to say that better.

I completely accept your retraction of asking doc to claim, I am pretty sure on re-reading your filter that you are just not uber experienced with mafia and closed setups in particular.

Shit, even I am not experienced enough in non themed closed setups (I feel dumb about the jack thing).
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 08 2011 00:33 GMT
#1454
because im not a veteran
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 08 2011 00:34 GMT
#1455
VEyes, dont unvote him if you think he is scum.

We gotta break that pattern now.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 08 2011 00:36 GMT
#1456
On December 08 2011 09:11 prplhz wrote:
@Radfield My main point about vaderseven is that he shot Soap. Since sandroba and Palmar pointed out that you're probably scum you have dropped your "please let me do nothing until night2"-idea and tried to appear a lot more helpful, so maybe you can tell me why vaderseven shot Soap?

Can you also tell me about your other scum reads besides me? I think townie Radfield at this point would have like the entire scum team mapped out but you have one non-scum in me and then you have Erandorr who I don't have a clear read on right now but I think he's town.


You're wrong, you find me a game where I had multiple scum reads on Day 2, and I guarantee you will find a game where I was scum. I don't generally get strong scum reads early on. Look at my play in PYPInsane, or PYP2 my reads almost always only galvanize around night 2.

I work by finding townies, eliminating the null reads, and working down from there. I'm willing to admit thought that I don't have a lot of clarity right now though. I need to spend less time IN the thread, and more time OUT of the thread(read/filter more, post/reply less), which is why I'm currently re-reading the thread(which is moving quite a bit faster than it should).

Solid Town
Palmar
vaderseven
Zephirdd
Toadesstern

Maybe Town
Drazerk
Truthbringer
Visceraeyes
Annul
RedFF
Lanaia?
Risen?
Refallen?

Prob Scum
kingjames01
Erandorr
Sandro?
Hyshes?
prplhz?


That is loosely what I'm looking at right now.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 08 2011 00:38 GMT
#1457
On December 08 2011 09:34 vaderseven wrote:
VEyes, dont unvote him if you think he is scum.

We gotta break that pattern now.



vader, I think you are town, but I think you are very much off base on Palmar.

If Palmar did not exist, who else would you be gunning for today?
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 08 2011 00:46 GMT
#1458
@Radfield

PYP:Interesting, you were only wrong about one guy during that entire game. I only played with you in that game and in LotR where you were scum. I guess my claim is mostly based on your reputation which might be better than you are, but I was pretty impressed with you in PYP:Interesting and you were obviously town to everybody after day0, in this game you're wobbly even during day2. I supposed there was a reason why chaoser shot you night2 in LotR.

How the hell can you say that VisceraEyes is "Maybe town", the guy has been tunneling the same person all game long and that person is on your town list rofl.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 08 2011 00:46 GMT
#1459
On December 08 2011 09:34 vaderseven wrote:
VEyes, dont unvote him if you think he is scum.

We gotta break that pattern now.


I hope you're referring to the 'town' pattern and not my pattern...I think you'll find this is my first unvote of the game.

I don't like it any more than you do, but if you want to help town, find his partners. He's active enough and controversial enough that there's probably enough associative shit in here to find at least one or two of them already. I'm looking elsewhere, so you can be tasked with this. Look through his interactions and find his partners v7.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 08 2011 00:49 GMT
#1460
On December 08 2011 09:46 prplhz wrote:
@Radfield

PYP:Interesting, you were only wrong about one guy during that entire game. I only played with you in that game and in LotR where you were scum. I guess my claim is mostly based on your reputation which might be better than you are, but I was pretty impressed with you in PYP:Interesting and you were obviously town to everybody after day0, in this game you're wobbly even during day2. I supposed there was a reason why chaoser shot you night2 in LotR.

How the hell can you say that VisceraEyes is "Maybe town", the guy has been tunneling the same person all game long and that person is on your town list rofl.


As funny as it is, Nothing VisceraEyes has done says much about his alignment.

I'm off to bed, spent all night playing dota 2. I'll give you my thoughts tomorrow.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 614
ProTech137
UpATreeSC 131
JuggernautJason58
MindelVK 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31344
Calm 3011
Shuttle 809
firebathero 155
Mini 120
Dewaltoss 115
HiyA 30
Hyun 27
NaDa 26
soO 24
[ Show more ]
Bale 23
Aegong 21
PianO 19
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7871
XaKoH 299
Fuzer 154
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1580
fl0m1491
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu538
Other Games
FrodaN1357
Beastyqt817
B2W.Neo555
ceh9551
mouzStarbuck432
Livibee191
C9.Mang0127
ToD108
KnowMe104
Trikslyr79
RotterdaM70
Mew2King45
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 53
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur864
• imaqtpie801
• WagamamaTV262
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 29m
Replay Cast
4h 14m
OSC
1d 4h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 15h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.