• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:45
CEST 21:45
KST 04:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8150 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 44

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 176 Next
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 06 2011 00:27 GMT
#861
On December 06 2011 09:16 vaderseven wrote:
Jackal, can I get a link to that game and what day did that go down on?

Ya I'll find it. But most of what you would be looking for is not in the thread. It was a PM game.
Life can only kill you once.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 06 2011 00:27 GMT
#862
Nevermind not interested then.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 06 2011 00:28 GMT
#863
By my count, Palmer leads the votes right now at 6 votes.
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
December 06 2011 00:29 GMT
#864
If we need 13 votes to get a majority then we urgently need to consolidate our votes!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 06 2011 00:33 GMT
#865
Just a thought that came to my mind. A couple people already said that roleclaim looks strange because the role looks like a mafia role. Right now he still hasn't voted (as mentioned earlier) although he said so. What's the deal with that?
Also let's just think about that double vote for a second. That could be just some weird trick to get controle of town again.
Something along the lines "I got 2 votes, if you want to avoid a no-lynch you better vote what I want".
Just a though. Still standing by my decision to let palmar live for today and judge him by what he does day2 but if there's no anon vote like Palmar said I want this guy to die.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 06 2011 00:33 GMT
#866
Acceptable voting targets ( Based of the current targets in thread)

Palmar
Hier
Lanaia

If your not voting any of these three. Stop it. Vote for Palmar or the other two
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 06 2011 00:35 GMT
#867
I agree with you toad that if that anon vote is missing it is basically a scum claim.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
December 06 2011 00:36 GMT
#868
On December 06 2011 09:33 Toadesstern wrote:
Just a thought that came to my mind. A couple people already said that roleclaim looks strange because the role looks like a mafia role. Right now he still hasn't voted (as mentioned earlier) although he said so. What's the deal with that?
Also let's just think about that double vote for a second. That could be just some weird trick to get controle of town again.
Something along the lines "I got 2 votes, if you want to avoid a no-lynch you better vote what I want".
Just a though. Still standing by my decision to let palmar live for today and judge him by what he does day2 but if there's no anon vote like Palmar said I want this guy to die.


We can still achieve 13 votes without his double votes, so I don't think that would work. It's odd that he hasn't voted on the thread though. We can't confirm the anon vote until a mod comes, though.

currently I'm counting all the votes so far just to have an idea of the voting atm.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 06 2011 00:36 GMT
#869
On December 06 2011 09:03 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 08:40 Palmar wrote:
Someone is going to notice this sooner or later, so I might as well claim it anyway.

I have an extra vote, (the role name is floridian) that means the anonymous vote that will show up on the voting chart is mine. I don't see any reason as for why I should not claim this role, as an anonymous vote will probably confuse people more than it helps to keep it concealed.


LOL k nevermind what I said, you are either scum or third party, but not town. Town wouldn't have a role based on animosity.

I was even stretching to have you as town, but this is too far -_-

I'm willing to contradict myself and see you flip as scum, there was no fucking point on claiming a role that suits non-town better than town. Plus everything you've done so far.

I was defending that scum wouldn't want so much attention and wouldn't go as far as looking so scummy like you did, but now it looks like you are embracing that and going over the top. Seriously?

And then you want to go on the case of the guy that made exactly two posts on the thread, not looking for his defense(who knows what the fuck happened to his life).
Nope, there is a limit to how much I stretch my town reads.

##Vote Palmar


Boy you're about to feel dumb.
Computer says mafia
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 06 2011 00:36 GMT
#870
On December 06 2011 09:27 vaderseven wrote:
Nevermind not interested then.

Tough shit. I went looking for it here it is.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=269956
Day 1.
Life can only kill you once.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
December 06 2011 00:37 GMT
#871
sorry, i got to sleep now. I am suspicious of sandroba. But my vote will go on Erandorr. I think he lied about his illness. I think he's playing Dota2 instead of contributing. He played the exact same way in xlvii and i won't let him get away with that this time.
I know he can do it better.

##vote: Erandorr
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 06 2011 00:39 GMT
#872
On December 06 2011 09:37 supersoft wrote:
sorry, i got to sleep now. I am suspicious of sandroba. But my vote will go on Erandorr. I think he lied about his illness. I think he's playing Dota2 instead of contributing. He played the exact same way in xlvii and i won't let him get away with that this time.
I know he can do it better.

##vote: Erandorr


Nice no lynch vote
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 06 2011 00:39 GMT
#873
On December 06 2011 09:37 supersoft wrote:
sorry, i got to sleep now. I am suspicious of sandroba. But my vote will go on Erandorr. I think he lied about his illness. I think he's playing Dota2 instead of contributing. He played the exact same way in xlvii and i won't let him get away with that this time.
I know he can do it better.

##vote: Erandorr


I do agree that a vote on erandorr might be an option as well but I just don't think we're going to get 13 votes on him.
If there's people willing to vote erandorr please say something because we really need to get something going tonight!
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 06 2011 00:40 GMT
#874
On December 06 2011 09:33 Toadesstern wrote:
Just a thought that came to my mind. A couple people already said that roleclaim looks strange because the role looks like a mafia role. Right now he still hasn't voted (as mentioned earlier) although he said so. What's the deal with that?
Also let's just think about that double vote for a second. That could be just some weird trick to get controle of town again.
Something along the lines "I got 2 votes, if you want to avoid a no-lynch you better vote what I want".
Just a though. Still standing by my decision to let palmar live for today and judge him by what he does day2 but if there's no anon vote like Palmar said I want this guy to die.


It doesn't get counted until incognito notices my pm.
Computer says mafia
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
December 06 2011 00:41 GMT
#875
On December 06 2011 09:39 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 09:37 supersoft wrote:
sorry, i got to sleep now. I am suspicious of sandroba. But my vote will go on Erandorr. I think he lied about his illness. I think he's playing Dota2 instead of contributing. He played the exact same way in xlvii and i won't let him get away with that this time.
I know he can do it better.

##vote: Erandorr


I do agree that a vote on erandorr might be an option as well but I just don't think we're going to get 13 votes on him.
If there's people willing to vote erandorr please say something because we really need to get something going tonight!


shut up I am writing a big motherfucker of a post right now.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 06 2011 00:43 GMT
#876
anyone not on a large wagon is anti town
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 06 2011 00:44 GMT
#877
On December 06 2011 09:39 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 09:37 supersoft wrote:
sorry, i got to sleep now. I am suspicious of sandroba. But my vote will go on Erandorr. I think he lied about his illness. I think he's playing Dota2 instead of contributing. He played the exact same way in xlvii and i won't let him get away with that this time.
I know he can do it better.

##vote: Erandorr


I do agree that a vote on erandorr might be an option as well but I just don't think we're going to get 13 votes on him.
If there's people willing to vote erandorr please say something because we really need to get something going tonight!


You won't get the 13 votes with EU locked in for the night.

The only lynch that can possibly happen now is Palmar
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 06 2011 00:44 GMT
#878
I'm going to be placing my vote on Lanaia so there's no chance of my being modkilled. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to become an active member in this game. A bunch of real life stuff has come up that I've had to deal with but I should be able to start making cases well before voting ends in like 4.5 hours.

##vote Lanaia
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 06 2011 00:44 GMT
#879
On December 06 2011 08:23 supersoft wrote:
if she's a real girl, thats not a scumtell. Sorry folks. Girls contradict themselves all the time.


bahahahahah
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 06 2011 00:45 GMT
#880
On December 06 2011 09:40 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 09:33 Toadesstern wrote:
Just a thought that came to my mind. A couple people already said that roleclaim looks strange because the role looks like a mafia role. Right now he still hasn't voted (as mentioned earlier) although he said so. What's the deal with that?
Also let's just think about that double vote for a second. That could be just some weird trick to get controle of town again.
Something along the lines "I got 2 votes, if you want to avoid a no-lynch you better vote what I want".
Just a though. Still standing by my decision to let palmar live for today and judge him by what he does day2 but if there's no anon vote like Palmar said I want this guy to die.


It doesn't get counted until incognito notices my pm.

what about your normal vote? Do you get tell him both votes? Can you still switch? Do you have to do a normal vote in the thread + pm him his your second vote? Can you vote 2 seperate people?

I'm assume it's not going to work the way v7's vig was used because what use would there be in a anon-vote if you have to call it out openly :p
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1581
RotterdaM906
TaKeTV 357
IndyStarCraft 192
SteadfastSC157
ZombieGrub98
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1581
RotterdaM 906
IndyStarCraft 192
MaxPax 164
SteadfastSC 157
RuFF_SC2 137
ZombieGrub98
UpATreeSC 74
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2722
Shuttle 505
Dewaltoss 115
910 70
Mind 58
Bale 16
Counter-Strike
fl0m3972
pashabiceps1399
Fnx 678
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4943
Liquid`Hasu571
Other Games
Beastyqt843
mouzStarbuck428
shahzam342
ToD197
summit1g186
C9.Mang0152
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 167
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Eskiya23 13
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade350
Other Games
• imaqtpie860
• Shiphtur325
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 15m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 15m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.