• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:12
CEST 18:12
KST 01:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8624 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 42

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 176 Next
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 05 2011 23:42 GMT
#821
On December 06 2011 08:40 Palmar wrote:
Someone is going to notice this sooner or later, so I might as well claim it anyway.

I have an extra vote, (the role name is floridian) that means the anonymous vote that will show up on the voting chart is mine. I don't see any reason as for why I should not claim this role, as an anonymous vote will probably confuse people more than it helps to keep it concealed.


Just curious here, why did you not claim this when you placed your first vote? I was assuming that the vote counts were out of date or some such.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
December 05 2011 23:43 GMT
#822
I'll be around for an hour or two so you have until then to push for a candidate Radfield if you want my vote. If there are any other Europeans who have to leave, switch away from Palmar because that lynch isn't happening and we aren't no lynching today if we can avoid it. There is no town reason not to comply with this request, even if you somehow are certain that Palmar is mafia, so I expect everyone to comply.

Toadesstern you aren't voting for anyone.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 05 2011 23:44 GMT
#823
On December 06 2011 08:42 vaderseven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 08:40 Palmar wrote:
Someone is going to notice this sooner or later, so I might as well claim it anyway.

I have an extra vote, (the role name is floridian) that means the anonymous vote that will show up on the voting chart is mine. I don't see any reason as for why I should not claim this role, as an anonymous vote will probably confuse people more than it helps to keep it concealed.


Just curious here, why did you not claim this when you placed your first vote? I was assuming that the vote counts were out of date or some such.


Because I have to specifically place the Anonymous vote. It will be reflected on the voting chart when I do. Thus the secret vote was never on Drazerk, only my normal vote.
Computer says mafia
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
December 05 2011 23:46 GMT
#824
Can someone comment on my thoughts on the matter? Would be helpful!
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 05 2011 23:47 GMT
#825
On December 06 2011 08:41 Refallen wrote:
As for v7 I can't see him as scum either, though I think it was retarded he immediately cc-ed dayvig without just waiting for people to defend himself from Palmar's retardedness. I'm assuming mafia can talk at day among themselves too right? Think if he was scum his buddies would probably tell him that claiming dayvig against palmar's claim is stupid. Lastly, I think there are better people to lynch, for example, Hier, for reasons aforementioned above


Traditionally, at least, mafia can talk in private during the day and night.

I have something to add to this.

I was trying to test his claim as it was my role as well. My role name is "Jack."

On December 06 2011 01:29 vaderseven wrote:
Listen Jack, you don't have to shoot me.


On December 06 2011 01:29 vaderseven wrote:
Wtf Jack=palmar


On December 06 2011 01:38 vaderseven wrote:
Thaw all you have to say about everything from the last page palmar?


On December 06 2011 01:40 vaderseven wrote:
I stand by everything I posted.


On December 06 2011 01:45 vaderseven wrote:
I now highly doubt your claim palmar. Do you stand by your claim?


I was trying to confirm his claim in a way that would help him to see my claim was true and thus have him not shot me.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 05 2011 23:49 GMT
#826
##Vote Hier

Based on a few things I'd like to vote Hier.

I think voting for syllogism without good reasons early in the game makes no sense. Especially after Hier should've learned that he cannot assume that his logic is solid after XLVII. In addition, I feel the tone/direction of the case is different. His case against me in XLVII looked like it was reasonably genuine, just using naive reasoning. This case on the other hand looks like it's much more forced with a lot less content behind it.

Just read it yourselves, here is his case this game:

And here is his case from XLVII: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=12474384

Here's his XLVII filter: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=285690&user=55311&user=55311

Notice that a right after posting the initial case against me, he's around, willing to argue his ideas, keeps pushing it, because he genuinely thinks that this is the correct way to move forward.

However, he didn't even post again after presenting his case against syllogism this game. Never mind actually trying to make something out of that case. I can't help but feel Hier has no actual intention of getting syllogism lynched and is simply content with not being called out.

My vote, and the extra vote, are going on hier

##Unvote
##Vote Hier
Computer says mafia
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 05 2011 23:50 GMT
#827
On December 06 2011 08:43 syllogism wrote:
I'll be around for an hour or two so you have until then to push for a candidate Radfield if you want my vote. If there are any other Europeans who have to leave, switch away from Palmar because that lynch isn't happening and we aren't no lynching today if we can avoid it. There is no town reason not to comply with this request, even if you somehow are certain that Palmar is mafia, so I expect everyone to comply.

Toadesstern you aren't voting for anyone.


Except for the fact Palmar has acted like scum all game and the only reason you can think to save him is meta?
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
December 05 2011 23:51 GMT
#828
Palmar what do you think of visceraleyes? Don't you think he seems more scummy than Hier?
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 05 2011 23:51 GMT
#829
Can we get an updated votecount asap?

Thanks and ♥ mods!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 05 2011 23:53 GMT
#830
On December 06 2011 08:47 vaderseven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 08:41 Refallen wrote:
As for v7 I can't see him as scum either, though I think it was retarded he immediately cc-ed dayvig without just waiting for people to defend himself from Palmar's retardedness. I'm assuming mafia can talk at day among themselves too right? Think if he was scum his buddies would probably tell him that claiming dayvig against palmar's claim is stupid. Lastly, I think there are better people to lynch, for example, Hier, for reasons aforementioned above


Traditionally, at least, mafia can talk in private during the day and night.

I have something to add to this.

I was trying to test his claim as it was my role as well. My role name is "Jack."

Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 01:29 vaderseven wrote:
Listen Jack, you don't have to shoot me.


Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 01:29 vaderseven wrote:
Wtf Jack=palmar


Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 01:38 vaderseven wrote:
Thaw all you have to say about everything from the last page palmar?


Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 01:40 vaderseven wrote:
I stand by everything I posted.


Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 01:45 vaderseven wrote:
I now highly doubt your claim palmar. Do you stand by your claim?


I was trying to confirm his claim in a way that would help him to see my claim was true and thus have him not shot me.


I noticed that, did you not notice where I offered you to retract your claim? I was hoping you'd take that. Remember that I never asked for your claim. The whole idea was to bullshit-check your notes claim. I hope you understand why we feel it's suspicious you claim your radfield comment is directly from your notes, yet you said the rest of them weren't formatted properly for the thread.

That's a reason enough for me to investigate further. Assuming you have nothing to hide, you have no reason simply not to comply.
Computer says mafia
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 05 2011 23:54 GMT
#831
We are about 4 hours from the lynch right?
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 05 2011 23:55 GMT
#832
On December 06 2011 08:43 syllogism wrote:
I'll be around for an hour or two so you have until then to push for a candidate Radfield if you want my vote. If there are any other Europeans who have to leave, switch away from Palmar because that lynch isn't happening and we aren't no lynching today if we can avoid it. There is no town reason not to comply with this request, even if you somehow are certain that Palmar is mafia, so I expect everyone to comply.

Toadesstern you aren't voting for anyone.


I know I'm still considering my vote since I unvoted sometime ago.
I got to the conclusion that v7 is town and palmar probably is as well, still pretty unreadable for me to be honest but I'm leaning towards troll on purpose to survive night 1. Since he claimed I'd like to see that claim to be correct and am willing to judge him based off what he's doing day2. If he thinks he needs to troll to survive day1 I want to see his day2 as well. If he's not going to change that I want to see him hang. If he changes and gives us some proper reads that's awesome.
The only two people left I'd support a vote right now would be hier or lanaia. I said I'm leaning towards hier and with 2 vets agreeing that lanaia might not be the best lynch today I'm going to stick with hier if nothing changes.
The problem I have with hier is that I don't see a lynch happening, he got 1 vote right now, with me that'd be two votes and as mentioned I still don't want a no-lynch-
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 05 2011 23:55 GMT
#833
Palmar, have you considered the other way someone in my spot could have approached this?

If I had dropped the Jack name and got no reaction out of you I could have shot you right then. I considered doing that but didn't feel as good at the time about you flipping as I did soap.

If I could go back in time and help myself out, I would have done just that.
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
December 05 2011 23:56 GMT
#834
Palmar he didn't retract because he thought you didn't retract, that's how I read the situation.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 05 2011 23:57 GMT
#835
Ya to be very clear I will move my vote to avoid a no-lynch if needed. I will be clear about in the thread way before some 5 second type vote switch (not that I would ever or have ever done that [lol]).
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 05 2011 23:58 GMT
#836
On December 06 2011 08:57 vaderseven wrote:
Ya to be very clear I will move my vote to avoid a no-lynch if needed. I will be clear about in the thread way before some 5 second type vote switch (not that I would ever or have ever done that [lol]).


we are not no lynching stop suggestion it. It is horrible in this situation
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 05 2011 23:59 GMT
#837
EBWOP
his day2 as well = his day2 analysis as well
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 06 2011 00:02 GMT
#838
okay palmar voted hier as well, maybe we can still make this happen, here it goes:
##vote Hier
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
December 06 2011 00:03 GMT
#839
On December 06 2011 08:50 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 08:43 syllogism wrote:
I'll be around for an hour or two so you have until then to push for a candidate Radfield if you want my vote. If there are any other Europeans who have to leave, switch away from Palmar because that lynch isn't happening and we aren't no lynching today if we can avoid it. There is no town reason not to comply with this request, even if you somehow are certain that Palmar is mafia, so I expect everyone to comply.

Toadesstern you aren't voting for anyone.


Except for the fact Palmar has acted like scum all game and the only reason you can think to save him is meta?


You stop that shit right now. You may read my filter. I probably gave some hints why Palmar isn't scum.
Also look his role. He has an extra vote. I don't think that this is a scumrole. And that's the worst argument i got for why i think he's town.

On December 06 2011 08:46 Refallen wrote:
Can someone comment on my thoughts on the matter? Would be helpful!


sorry, your thoughts weren't helpful on the matter. However you get some towncredit for them. But only a little bit.
Next time i'd like to read something new... Something 5 peoples before you haven't already said.
+ Calling Palmar retarded and posting useless thoughts doesnt fit together.

@Palmar, sorry hier is unreadable for me... Only one post with questionable content...

Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
December 06 2011 00:03 GMT
#840
On December 06 2011 08:40 Palmar wrote:
Someone is going to notice this sooner or later, so I might as well claim it anyway.

I have an extra vote, (the role name is floridian) that means the anonymous vote that will show up on the voting chart is mine. I don't see any reason as for why I should not claim this role, as an anonymous vote will probably confuse people more than it helps to keep it concealed.


LOL k nevermind what I said, you are either scum or third party, but not town. Town wouldn't have a role based on animosity.

I was even stretching to have you as town, but this is too far -_-

I'm willing to contradict myself and see you flip as scum, there was no fucking point on claiming a role that suits non-town better than town. Plus everything you've done so far.

I was defending that scum wouldn't want so much attention and wouldn't go as far as looking so scummy like you did, but now it looks like you are embracing that and going over the top. Seriously?

And then you want to go on the case of the guy that made exactly two posts on the thread, not looking for his defense(who knows what the fuck happened to his life).
Nope, there is a limit to how much I stretch my town reads.

##Vote Palmar
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM189
TaKeTV 119
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1194
RotterdaM 159
ByuN 84
BRAT_OK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4248
Bisu 1125
Shuttle 1041
Stork 517
BeSt 395
Mini 351
EffOrt 349
actioN 260
Horang2 254
Rush 246
[ Show more ]
Mind 130
hero 120
Light 96
910 84
Zeus 73
Mong 64
Snow 62
Shinee 58
Barracks 54
sorry 45
JYJ 38
Killer 28
Bale 25
HiyA 24
Terrorterran 24
ToSsGirL 21
Sexy 19
yabsab 18
scan(afreeca) 16
Sacsri 12
zelot 12
Dota 2
Gorgc5804
qojqva2783
Dendi1259
Counter-Strike
fl0m4134
Fnx 693
Other Games
singsing2523
hiko886
ceh9409
Beastyqt406
Livibee334
XBOCT270
Hui .220
XaKoH 151
Trikslyr46
Chillindude21
QueenE17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 12
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2885
Other Games
• Shiphtur180
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 48m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 48m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.