• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:51
CEST 18:51
KST 01:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)71Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7336 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 176 Next
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 05 2011 22:45 GMT
#781
I would expect you to realize that I'm town already. I'm dissapoint.
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
December 05 2011 22:46 GMT
#782
Can we just lynch Radfield?

supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
December 05 2011 22:46 GMT
#783
okay i am back. which filter is important to read? syllo, palmar, sandro I am asking you
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
December 05 2011 22:49 GMT
#784
On December 06 2011 07:45 sandroba wrote:
I would expect you to realize that I'm town already. I'm dissapoint.

Probably, but I'm annoyed by you disappearing for the first 30+ hours again, sick or not
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 05 2011 22:49 GMT
#785
On December 06 2011 07:46 Erandorr wrote:
Can we just lynch Radfield?



Was that your big post you were writing up?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 05 2011 22:49 GMT
#786
@ss I don't know I've read a few (toadstem, palmar, vader, lanaia, hier, zephird, errandor). I'd sugest lanaia since I think she is likely red.

Where is your big post errandor?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 05 2011 22:50 GMT
#787
ninja'ed
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
December 05 2011 22:53 GMT
#788
On December 06 2011 07:50 sandroba wrote:
ninja'ed


Fine :/ Hang on ..
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 05 2011 22:55 GMT
#789
Can someone post a non meta reason to not lynch Palmar. The scummiest actions in this game so far have come from him and I cant accept some line of, "ignore his scummyness cuz when he is town its so goooooood."

I still will default to lynching him cuz he is scummy.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 05 2011 22:56 GMT
#790
On December 06 2011 07:53 Erandorr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 07:50 sandroba wrote:
ninja'ed


Fine :/ Hang on ..


That's going to need to be one amazing post if you hope to succeed
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
December 05 2011 22:59 GMT
#791
On December 06 2011 07:55 vaderseven wrote:
Can someone post a non meta reason to not lynch Palmar. The scummiest actions in this game so far have come from him and I cant accept some line of, "ignore his scummyness cuz when he is town its so goooooood."

I still will default to lynching him cuz he is scummy.

None of his actions show a scummy mindset. He isn't avoiding attention or pushing for clearly bad lynches and isn't undermining any of the people who appear town so far. Him pressuring you was towny if anything. He could be playing like this as scum, but there are better day 1 lynches.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
December 05 2011 23:00 GMT
#792
erandorr ^_^

as town, you try to contribute and you don't strive against the stream with accusations.
You can't be seriously demanding a radfieldlynch at day1...


also i found something:

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 06 2011 07:11 vaderseven wrote:
Here is my notes. They are out of date at this point since I last worked on them almost 24 hours ago.

Next time pressure vote instead of pressure lie imo.

+ Show Spoiler +
1. StimilantE

2. prplhz

day1- Calls turthbringer out for saying no lynch is good (scummy) but hates zodiac lists (proving he isnt noob) and then saying his vote will be worthless.

SOFTCLAIMED POWER ROLE DAY 1 "Just want to sit around and wait for power roles to do our job? "

Denies and clarifies softclaim.

3. Refallen

day1- Claims not a smurf.

4. Radfield

day1- Opens with a random vote on prplhz (rng). Too safe a vote that provides nothing. Even calls it bad. Really searching for ways that are not scum hunting to find a day1 lynch. Plays off of syllogism and says we need to make the town innocent so we can see scum. Suggest no-lynch after this. Says he likes zodiac lists. Says he doesn't like directing roles via lists. Says no-lynch is good cuz it makes us all get along.

Makes it clear that he is actually not for a no-lynch

5. Palmar

day1- Opens with a list of vets and says 2 of these are scum if the mod balanced in a smart way. List was a reply to a request for a list. Says lists are dumb.

6. Erandorr

7. hyshes

8. Zephirdd

day1 - Fishes for a smurf claim on Refallen.

9. Drazerk

10. Jackal58

day1- Opens by saying random lynch is bad, lists are bad, and list makers often flip scum. Says the only way to confirm alignment is to die.

11. sandroba

12. syllogism

day1- Opens by trying to say he wants to appear innocent via people questioning him. Likes zodia lists to direct medics. Declares that he will be looking at vets that live too long because that is scummy.

13. TruthBringer

day1- advocates a no lynch and doesn't like zodiac lists. Says his vote is worthless.

possible scummy post-http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/postmessage.php?quote=149&topic_id=291212

14. Toadesstern

day1- Pops into the thread and says we should lynch a summy player or a lurker.

15. annul

day1- Points out that Radfield doesn't like RNG and then RNGs. Says directing power roles is stupid. Points out how zodiac lists are wifom bait.

16. kingjames01

17. Corrupt

Noob.

day1-

18. Soap

19. Lanaia

day1- Says I am scummy first post.

20. Risen

21. VisceraEyes

day1- Opens by voting Palmer for wishy washy setupd speculation and no opinions.

22. vaderseven

23. Mattchew

24. Hier

25. redFF

day1- Starts off by saying nolynch is bad till later in the game and really bad day 1 for good reasons. Then says palmar is scummy with no reasons and votes him. Posts his case when poked that its the useless list, followed by saying lists are useless. Ignores the reason for list posted in first place. Semi-weak case and probably wrong.


this list looks like a list i do when i am scum. There is basically no information about certain active people
+ there is no accusation or assumption that anyone is suspicious...
v7, why do you write a scumlist...
+ this list is extremely poor. He didn't even replace stimilante with me.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 05 2011 23:01 GMT
#793
He pressured with lies instead of his vote.

He has pushed for some random lynches (and not pushed for anything besides random lynches)

He hasn't scum hunted at all.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
December 05 2011 23:01 GMT
#794
On December 06 2011 07:55 vaderseven wrote:
Can someone post a non meta reason to not lynch Palmar. The scummiest actions in this game so far have come from him and I cant accept some line of, "ignore his scummyness cuz when he is town its so goooooood."

I still will default to lynching him cuz he is scummy.


My point is that he made a fucked up move, and that tells me that he is more town than scum. Scums at least think thoroughly their steps, they won't go fuck up like that day 1. Especially NOT Palmar, because I do know that he is smart enough for that.

Fuck, there is no way to argue for his defense without meta. It's just... he isn't red, he doesn't feel red to me. Sorry, but I got nothing.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 05 2011 23:03 GMT
#795
Supersoft you should keep up on the times. That is my notes from sunday when reading the thread over a few hours. Palmar wanted to shot me over them this morning.

I posted those with out even reading them over again as a good faith thing. I was home for like 1.5 mins before they were up.

supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
December 05 2011 23:05 GMT
#796
On December 06 2011 08:03 vaderseven wrote:
Supersoft you should keep up on the times. That is my notes from sunday when reading the thread over a few hours. Palmar wanted to shot me over them this morning.

I posted those with out even reading them over again as a good faith thing. I was home for like 1.5 mins before they were up.



these notes are still scumnotes. You didn't change your alignment since then right?
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 05 2011 23:08 GMT
#797
I dont know let me check with the mod.

*rolls eyes*

I said I dont want to post my notes cuz they are short, full of shorthand that I use, and not really helpful becuase they lack conclusions.

Palmar said he would shot me in the face if i didn't post them and that started everything.

I didn't write them up intending to share them.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 05 2011 23:10 GMT
#798
On December 06 2011 08:01 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 07:55 vaderseven wrote:
Can someone post a non meta reason to not lynch Palmar. The scummiest actions in this game so far have come from him and I cant accept some line of, "ignore his scummyness cuz when he is town its so goooooood."

I still will default to lynching him cuz he is scummy.


My point is that he made a fucked up move, and that tells me that he is more town than scum. Scums at least think thoroughly their steps, they won't go fuck up like that day 1. Especially NOT Palmar, because I do know that he is smart enough for that.

Fuck, there is no way to argue for his defense without meta. It's just... he isn't red, he doesn't feel red to me. Sorry, but I got nothing.


Honestly, that doesn't say anything that defends his scummy actions.

You are basiclly saying that Palmar only does town actions. He didn't play that way today regaurdless of everything else so why should we apply meta like that at this time.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
December 05 2011 23:12 GMT
#799
And concerning the Palmarcase:

It is based on stupid assumptions like LAL. I never agreed with this shit! If you're town, you have to lie sometimes to get some additional information! It's a risk you sometimes have to take. So far Palmar is the ONLY one here that tried to force anything.
Accusing him for that is just stupid. There are different, better indicators, that tell us if someone is scum or not.

Right now, I see errandorr being useless and lazy. I know he is playing a lot Dota2 atm and I think he doesnt read the thread very well. I think his illness may be a lie.

V7 is still sticking to Palmar with questionable reasoning and he also posted scumnotes here.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 05 2011 23:13 GMT
#800
Like, those notes cover the first 19 pages of the thread.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=291212&currentpage=19#368 was around when I stopped 'playing' last night and I don't send my notes to work usually.

Thats why it was silly to post them. I only did so cuz I was "on notice" to do so.
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM569
TaKeTV 232
IndyStarCraft 113
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2253
RotterdaM 569
ByuN 239
MaxPax 116
IndyStarCraft 105
BRAT_OK 90
UpATreeSC 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3670
Shuttle 881
Stork 382
Mini 344
EffOrt 281
Rush 255
actioN 250
Horang2 242
Mind 163
Mong 105
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 92
910 77
hero 66
Zeus 63
Snow 56
Barracks 49
Shinee 48
JYJ 37
sorry 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 23
HiyA 21
Killer 17
Terrorterran 16
Sexy 14
zelot 10
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5775
qojqva2685
Counter-Strike
fl0m4775
Fnx 675
Other Games
singsing2250
Beastyqt671
ceh9489
Hui .225
XaKoH 146
Trikslyr78
QueenE54
Chillindude28
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur271
• WagamamaTV0
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 9m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 9m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.