• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:48
CEST 18:48
KST 01:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)70Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6900 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 39

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 176 Next
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
December 05 2011 22:08 GMT
#761
On December 06 2011 07:07 sandroba wrote:
What the fuck, insta-delurk when called out. I think you got one there.

I was writing before you posted, hun.
I didn't realize I'd have time to post quickly before class.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
December 05 2011 22:08 GMT
#762
Question: on TL,when a jester/VI flips, does the game end? Is the jester a solo alignment or can it be part of mafia/town?

AFAIK jesters win when they are lynched(aka. they achieved their objective), but the game doesn't end. It's usually a 3rd party solo alignment, never aligned with town/mafia(after all, what would be the point of being pro-team when your objective is to die?)

But forget jesters/VIs for now, they are ridiculous to even considering to exist.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 05 2011 22:09 GMT
#763
On December 06 2011 07:08 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 07:07 sandroba wrote:
What the fuck, insta-delurk when called out. I think you got one there.

I was writing before you posted, hun.
I didn't realize I'd have time to post quickly before class.

Yeah, but your last post is from 2 hours ago. Which means you were reading the thread, but not posting until radfield posted a case on you.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 05 2011 22:11 GMT
#764
Here is my notes. They are out of date at this point since I last worked on them almost 24 hours ago.

Next time pressure vote instead of pressure lie imo.

+ Show Spoiler +
1. StimilantE

2. prplhz

day1- Calls turthbringer out for saying no lynch is good (scummy) but hates zodiac lists (proving he isnt noob) and then saying his vote will be worthless.

SOFTCLAIMED POWER ROLE DAY 1 "Just want to sit around and wait for power roles to do our job? "

Denies and clarifies softclaim.

3. Refallen

day1- Claims not a smurf.

4. Radfield

day1- Opens with a random vote on prplhz (rng). Too safe a vote that provides nothing. Even calls it bad. Really searching for ways that are not scum hunting to find a day1 lynch. Plays off of syllogism and says we need to make the town innocent so we can see scum. Suggest no-lynch after this. Says he likes zodiac lists. Says he doesn't like directing roles via lists. Says no-lynch is good cuz it makes us all get along.

Makes it clear that he is actually not for a no-lynch

5. Palmar

day1- Opens with a list of vets and says 2 of these are scum if the mod balanced in a smart way. List was a reply to a request for a list. Says lists are dumb.

6. Erandorr

7. hyshes

8. Zephirdd

day1 - Fishes for a smurf claim on Refallen.

9. Drazerk

10. Jackal58

day1- Opens by saying random lynch is bad, lists are bad, and list makers often flip scum. Says the only way to confirm alignment is to die.

11. sandroba

12. syllogism

day1- Opens by trying to say he wants to appear innocent via people questioning him. Likes zodia lists to direct medics. Declares that he will be looking at vets that live too long because that is scummy.

13. TruthBringer

day1- advocates a no lynch and doesn't like zodiac lists. Says his vote is worthless.

possible scummy post-http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/postmessage.php?quote=149&topic_id=291212

14. Toadesstern

day1- Pops into the thread and says we should lynch a summy player or a lurker.

15. annul

day1- Points out that Radfield doesn't like RNG and then RNGs. Says directing power roles is stupid. Points out how zodiac lists are wifom bait.

16. kingjames01

17. Corrupt

Noob.

day1-

18. Soap

19. Lanaia

day1- Says I am scummy first post.

20. Risen

21. VisceraEyes

day1- Opens by voting Palmer for wishy washy setupd speculation and no opinions.

22. vaderseven

23. Mattchew

24. Hier

25. redFF

day1- Starts off by saying nolynch is bad till later in the game and really bad day 1 for good reasons. Then says palmar is scummy with no reasons and votes him. Posts his case when poked that its the useless list, followed by saying lists are useless. Ignores the reason for list posted in first place. Semi-weak case and probably wrong.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 05 2011 22:14 GMT
#765
On December 06 2011 07:05 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 06:54 Radfield wrote:
On December 06 2011 05:05 Lanaia wrote:
Right now, I'm going to ##vote: Palmar because I have no idea what the fuck he thinks he's doing and that feels fairly scummy to me and he seems to have known vader's role and I also don't think Drazerk is scum so I don't understand why Palmar thinks RNG is the best idea for votes. Hell, I could randomly vote on my own accord and CLAIM that it's RNG. I'm sorry, but I won't be back until after the lynch because of school (I think. Oh wait, deadline is 8pm PST? I'll be here a couple hours before then, most likely, given nothing happens on the highway).



What is this reasoning? You're voting Palmar because you don't think he knows what he's doing? Really?

I thought you had "come to the conclusion you can't read Palmar worth a damn", yet now all of a sudden you have a strong enough read to call scum?

These next two quotes are from the same post, both regarding vader:

I'm pretty sure I agree with sandroba on both counts here, but moreso on vaderseven. He has been giving me scumvibes this game.


You shouldn't've shot anyone. I don't think you're scum anymore, but I think you made a terrible decision. However, what I really don't like is how Palmar seems to have known your role before you claimed.


At what point in the post did your opinions change? This is a blatant flip-flop, and at this point it seems like Lanaia is just writing things to fluff out her posts:

Lanaia's filter from this game: XVLIII

and now compare it to her filter from XVLII: XLVII

Keep in mind that Lanaia is scum in XLVII. Very similar reads in my eyes.

My only problem right now is that she was agreeing with sandroba, and I am getting some scummy vibes from him too. Palmar what do you think of Sandro right now. Sandro, if this was plurality lynch who would you be pushing as an alternative to Palmar.

##Vote Lanaia



I said that post was what I was feeling AS I WENT ALONG reading the 10+ pages that happened while I was asleep. Yes, there's a contradiction, but things change over the course of the game. My opinions changed with the whole vader/Palmar thing. Technically he can still be scum, but I don't think so because he'd thought he was going to be shot and thus reacted, like ANYONE would do.
I'm voting Palmar because *I* don't understand what he's doing. I said that I don't know what he thinks he's doing. When a ton of shit happens, yes, opinions CAN change.

I'll be back after class.

Question: on TL,when a jester/VI flips, does the game end? Is the jester a solo alignment or can it be part of mafia/town?



lol, you're saying that your opinion actually DID change mid-post. Fair enough I suppose

Also, I'm reading your filter from PTP(townie), and it looks quite similar to this game too. Lots of "be back later"s, lots of similarities on the whole.

Maybe I'm being too hasty here ##unvote

vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 05 2011 22:17 GMT
#766
I like the case on Lanaia ALOT. It really does fit especially with her posting style last game. The asap posting about things when called out is pretty dang fishy to me too.

I am down with either a Palmar or Lanaia lynch at this point.

##unvote
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 05 2011 22:20 GMT
#767
On December 06 2011 07:17 vaderseven wrote:
I like the case on Lanaia ALOT. It really does fit especially with her posting style last game. The asap posting about things when called out is pretty dang fishy to me too.

I am down with either a Palmar or Lanaia lynch at this point.

##unvote


I actually think Lanaia is a pretty bad lynch too.

Computer says mafia
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 05 2011 22:22 GMT
#768
@palmar how come?
You really think hier is a better lynch? You think mafia would push syllo like that assuming he is town?
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 05 2011 22:22 GMT
#769
imagine that
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 05 2011 22:28 GMT
#770
ok guys I don't know what to think right now. First of all I voted Truthbringer to get him talking, he did join the conversation and I got the same read as supersoft now that I got some more posts out of him. So first things first:
##Unvote Truthbringer

Secondly I just have no idea what's going on right now. I'm not going to vote for v7 because I can see how he did that as a townie. I mean seariously Palmar, you told the guy to shoot a rnd-vote of yours which you got from your mate as well. You're telling him that his target was bullshit? Really?
I do not know what palmars intentions are. Sure he probably wanted to get those notes like he said but he's been trolling the thread since he made his very first post and I want that to stop.

I'm going to be on for a couple more hours, won't be here for the deadline so if there's some fancy as hell plan you got to tell us sometimes soon or I'll either vote you or someone kinda-lurking that is slightly scummy because frankly you did a great job giving mafia a nice oppertunity to join without a problem.
Sure noone could have seen that comming but right now I can understand both sides to a point.
That is I still think palmars move was bullshit but I could see him doing such a crazy thing to manipulate (?) as both town and mafia because from what I saw the last game he likes to be a leading role in townplay.

About the rest: I would be willing to lynch hier or lanaia as well, but it's just a huge clusterfuck right now.
Hyshes still is a mayor green read for me Truthbringer is kind of green for me now as well.
Someone I left out who might be an option?
Summary: Palmar, hier or maybe lanaia. I'm feeling hier is scummier than lanaia and palmar is just something weird I can't judge. Judging him tomorrow is ok I guess.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 05 2011 22:29 GMT
#771
On December 06 2011 07:22 sandroba wrote:
@palmar how come?
You really think hier is a better lynch? You think mafia would push syllo like that assuming he is town?


Being apparently completely confused is the only way I've ever seen Lanaia play. She doesn't fail to deliver on being confused and unable to actually read anything relevant from the game. This is exactly the way she behaved in steamship Liquidia.

Yes, I'd much rather lynch Hier. While pushing Syllogism may seem like a bad idea, notice that he hasn't actually pushed it. He basically created a half-assed case and then left the thread completely. Do you have a town read on Syllogism? I would think you do.

The case seems extremely forced, and designed to pick apart Syllo's play, which has not been scummy at all.
Computer says mafia
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 05 2011 22:32 GMT
#772
Yes I do. Doesn't mean he is right day 1 and we are all suceptible to omgus as you would know. The whole reason he is pushing hier is because he is using bad logic and both you and wbg acused him of being mafia on bad logic last game.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 05 2011 22:33 GMT
#773
On December 06 2011 07:32 sandroba wrote:
Yes I do. Doesn't mean he is right day 1 and we are all suceptible to omgus as you would know. The whole reason he is pushing hier is because he is using bad logic and both you and wbg acused him of being mafia on bad logic last game.


What do you think about Lanaia? Do you think she's a good lynch for today?
Computer says mafia
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 05 2011 22:38 GMT
#774
Yes I do. She is parroting the reasoning of other people to say vader is not scum and hugging my opinion exactly like she did last game. If you compare that to ptp2 she had her own separate set of crazy ideas. The way she jumps out of nowhere the instant she gets called out is typical scum play.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 05 2011 22:40 GMT
#775
the key term is "for today"

the only good lynch "for today" is palmar.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 05 2011 22:40 GMT
#776
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 05 2011 23:17 Palmar wrote:
[center]FOR GLORY

---img removed---

Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 13:11 Soap wrote:
I don't get day start, no one did nothing and we have nothing to analyze. I'm rnging.

##Vote Drazerk



##Vote Drazerk

Oh boy RNG vote is helpful.

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 05 2011 23:21 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 23:20 sandroba wrote:
Seriously palmar? How about you tell me what you think about the cases people are pushing. vadersen to be more specific.


Do you have an issue with lynching Drazerk?

On December 05 2011 23:25 Palmar wrote:
Isn't Glory a reason?

On December 05 2011 23:36 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 23:27 sandroba wrote:
Yes, I do. I went to his filter and I can't tell if scum or not. I think the case on vader is stronger.


I am a kite.

I went to v7's filter and I can't tell if he's scum or not, I think the rng on Drazerk is stronger.


On December 05 2011 23:47 Palmar wrote:
Cause my homeboy Soap told me so.

Brofield, get in here and tell me what you think about v7.


On December 06 2011 01:02 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 01:01 vaderseven wrote:
I take notes on everyone and I don't want to post them. They are shorthand and sloppy and for me. Any time I have a conclusion I post it.


ok

I'm a dayvig.

Post your notes, every single one, unedited in the next 1 hour or I kill you.


On December 06 2011 01:06 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 01:04 syllogism wrote:
You quoted your own notes and they didn't look sloppy in terms of presentation


It's cool bro, I got your back.


56 minutes


On December 06 2011 01:08 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 01:07 vaderseven wrote:
That's going to be hard Palmer I am at work and they are at home.

Are you srs about the dayvig claim?


Yes.

When will you be home from work?


Ok... Tunnel in on me without making a case at all and then you use the lie of a claim in order to get a reaction from me.

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 06 2011 01:42 Palmar wrote:
Ok awesome. Now you have to shoot someone. May I suggest you kill Drazerk?


On December 06 2011 01:42 Palmar wrote:
oh wait, even better. since we're gonna hang you anyway, shoot someone, and if you hit scum we'll let you live for the night.

Pick your own target!

It's like a perverted russian roulette with random victims.

Now you have basiclly set it up so that I am either a liar and need lynched, I shoot town and should be lynched, or i shoot scum and live.
Nice added bonus that you are a liar about the same claim.

You then through out a random lets lynch redff.

You are now in full defense mode.

You are either lieing to town, trolling, or defending yourself. I asked you once to scum hunt and you ignored that.

The only that thing that gets you to stop trolling and lieing is to make it clear that you will get lynch. To bad you wont be the real type of useful and scum hunt.
Your filter is damning to me. Linaia's is nowhere near as scummy as yours.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 05 2011 22:41 GMT
#777
##vote Palmar
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
December 05 2011 22:41 GMT
#778
On December 06 2011 07:22 sandroba wrote:
@palmar how come?
You really think hier is a better lynch? You think mafia would push syllo like that assuming he is town?

It's not just that the case is bad, that's his only post in the game. If he is mafia, I doubt he was asked to push for my lynch, but rather just made the decision on his own. I think there is something a bit off with your posting so far, but I may be imagining things.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
December 05 2011 22:42 GMT
#779
Palmar is a bad vote and will not be voting for him even to avoid nolynch
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
December 05 2011 22:44 GMT
#780
Not that I think he is town or anything yet, but I'm not lynching him day 1 based on his play so far. Given how little effort I'm currently putting into the game sheeping me isn't exactly the best idea by the way Palmar
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM569
TaKeTV 205
IndyStarCraft 105
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2253
RotterdaM 569
ByuN 239
MaxPax 116
IndyStarCraft 105
BRAT_OK 90
UpATreeSC 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3670
Shuttle 881
Stork 382
Mini 344
EffOrt 281
Rush 255
actioN 250
Horang2 242
Mind 163
Mong 105
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 92
910 77
Yoon 74
hero 66
Zeus 63
Snow 56
Barracks 49
Shinee 48
Sea.KH 42
JYJ 37
sorry 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 23
HiyA 21
Killer 17
Terrorterran 16
Sexy 14
zelot 10
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5775
qojqva2685
Counter-Strike
fl0m4720
Fnx 675
Other Games
singsing2250
Beastyqt671
ceh9489
Hui .225
XaKoH 146
Trikslyr82
QueenE55
Chillindude28
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur271
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 12m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 12m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.