• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:45
CEST 07:45
KST 14:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8873 users

Pick Your Power Interesting! - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 82 Next
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
October 15 2011 01:05 GMT
#641
making friends are we, jackal? it's nice to see how you're your usual self, getting all worked up over absolutely nothing
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
JACCUZISPLAT
Profile Joined October 2011
Uzbekistan76 Posts
October 15 2011 01:10 GMT
#642
On October 15 2011 09:48 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2011 09:40 JACCUZISPLAT wrote:
On October 15 2011 09:34 Jackal58 wrote:
On October 15 2011 09:23 Radfield wrote:
On October 15 2011 09:00 Jackal58 wrote:
On October 15 2011 08:53 Radfield wrote:
On October 14 2011 02:50 Protactinium wrote:
On October 13 2011 23:18 kitaman27 wrote:
Can the Qatol role ban the powers of the pardoner?

Mayor and Pardoner are not considered roles, they are considered elected offices. So yes, the Qatol role can ban the Pardoner/Mayor, but it would only remove the powers given to them by their role (the one they picked). They would still retain their mayor/pardoner powers.
On October 14 2011 02:09 DropBear wrote:
Can Framer make their target appear as third party?

There are 4 parties. Framer can make his target look like any one of them


That's what I was looking for. Not the mayoral power but the players role. I though I saw it but I couldn't find his post. (I was at work)
So if there is a Qatol role in the game he should not run for mayor. He should ban the mayor immediately though. If this scenario is well received by all of you I would suggest only vt players run for mayor.



Who do you think is our best bet for mayor right now? Who would you like to see get lynched?

Of everybody that declared a candidacy Kenpachi is the only one I think is town.


What? Are you running?

yeah everyone's ignoring us (
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEE *Boom*
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
October 15 2011 01:24 GMT
#643
On October 15 2011 10:10 JACCUZISPLAT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2011 09:48 Jackal58 wrote:
On October 15 2011 09:40 JACCUZISPLAT wrote:
On October 15 2011 09:34 Jackal58 wrote:
On October 15 2011 09:23 Radfield wrote:
On October 15 2011 09:00 Jackal58 wrote:
On October 15 2011 08:53 Radfield wrote:
On October 14 2011 02:50 Protactinium wrote:
On October 13 2011 23:18 kitaman27 wrote:
Can the Qatol role ban the powers of the pardoner?

Mayor and Pardoner are not considered roles, they are considered elected offices. So yes, the Qatol role can ban the Pardoner/Mayor, but it would only remove the powers given to them by their role (the one they picked). They would still retain their mayor/pardoner powers.
On October 14 2011 02:09 DropBear wrote:
Can Framer make their target appear as third party?

There are 4 parties. Framer can make his target look like any one of them


That's what I was looking for. Not the mayoral power but the players role. I though I saw it but I couldn't find his post. (I was at work)
So if there is a Qatol role in the game he should not run for mayor. He should ban the mayor immediately though. If this scenario is well received by all of you I would suggest only vt players run for mayor.



Who do you think is our best bet for mayor right now? Who would you like to see get lynched?

Of everybody that declared a candidacy Kenpachi is the only one I think is town.


What? Are you running?

yeah everyone's ignoring us (


Look at your filter. Other than your mayoral post, you only have 1 or 2 posts longer than 2 lines. That is why you are being ignored. One of you needs to step it up and contribute.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
October 15 2011 01:42 GMT
#644
Well, Jimbo at the moment is an easy vote, he's the only candidate who made a clear indication of who he plans to lynch. The fact that it is sandroba makes sense.

1) The sandroba, mig, syllo thing is completely circular, and while I'm fairly certain the are not all scum, it's silly logic without proof, just "PM" reads, which cannot be taken too seriously by town. Claiming you think an individual is town ( and not just one in this instance), is useless information, and it has been stated many times before that we would rathe hear who is 50% scum rather then 99.9% town, even if it's to make them a mayor. Mayor is overrated yo, (pardoner may not be though :X)

2) Alright so that trio has been talking right? I'm sure if they have concluded that they are all town, then they must have been discussing reads as well. The first course of action a mayor takes is lynching someone, so even if it's not his most important job, it should be on the top of his to-do list to figure out. I haven't seen a clear-cut answer from them, which is a must, regardless of how important you make it out to be.

Radfield is a close second, but I feel much more strongly about sandroba being scum then mig. I don't really fear either of them as mayor. Scum-mayors almost seem like more of a hassle for enemy scum rather then town, where mayor holds little sway. Pardoner seems directly bad for town, and a good townie pardoner would in most cases never use it. I'm still flipping through the candidates to who would be the best pardoner. Saying "I won't use it!" doesn't count.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
October 15 2011 01:45 GMT
#645
cool, Im voting for Radfield.

My dream picks are Rad/mig for Mayor/pardoner right now. Both have put a good amount of effort into the thread or PMs. Both are good scumhunters (Well I dont know about Rad, Im going of reputation. but Mig is for sure).

My only hang up about Mig is that prior to getting his role, he showed no interest into becoming Mayor. I might be overly paranoid, but I dont think any scum would have been gunning for the Mayor slot until they got there role.

this makes me feel better about Jimbo, but I still dont want someone with a #3 pick in office.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
October 15 2011 01:52 GMT
#646
Radfield has my vote for pure town presence. He's been very active, reasonable, and is quite a level-headed guy.

On the subject of syllogism, sandroba, and mig, I'm pretty sure they legitimately think each other are town. I've played enough with them especially MercMini2 to know they immediately gravitate towards each other in PM games.

bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
October 15 2011 01:56 GMT
#647
I'm putting my vote on jimbo til I see more.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
October 15 2011 02:09 GMT
#648
Ok, so since no one else wants to talk about it, I'll talk about it. Scum Hunting. I am horrible at picking plans and I'm horrible at talking about elections. The one thing I'm good at is scum hunting.

I'm willing to lynch DropBear off his horrible Framer idea and then his defense for not letting it get banned. His logic is weak as fuck for his defense:

[13:23] <DropBear> you guys need to think outside the box
[13:23] <DropBear> there are 43% mafia in this game
[13:24] <DropBear> i will be negating them
[13:24] <DropBear> it is easy
[13:24] <DropBear> i simply dont use my role the first couple of days
[13:24] <DropBear> and use it later on when there are strong suspects
[13:24] <DropBear> and redirect their actions
[13:24] <kitaman27_> how do we know you're not using your role?
[13:25] <chaoser> what makes you think you'll survive the first couple of days?
[13:25] <chaoser> what makes you think you won't be roleblocked?
[13:25] <mudkip> nobody sees the third party but you say you are
[13:25] <chaoser> and then we're fucked
[13:25] <kitaman27_> you could be masking scum as town and we would never know
[13:25] <chaoser> cause do we believe you were actually roleblocked
[13:25] <chaoser> or that you are lying
[13:25] <mudkip> and if you dont get it should we just innately believe you
[13:25] <chaoser> if you say you were thief-ed then what?
[13:25] <chaoser> what about role swap?
[13:25] <mudkip> theres too many things that can go wrong with town choosing framer
[13:25] <chaoser> how are you goign to stop those?
[13:26] <DropBear> ok
[13:26] <DropBear> lets say i pick doctor
[13:26] <DropBear> what happens if i get theifed?
[13:26] <DropBear> or roleswapped?
[13:26] <DropBear> the same fucking thing lol
[13:26] <chaoser> if you pick doctor you wouln't be fucking claiming it in thread
[13:26] <DropBear> what happens if i choose cupid?

[13:32] <DropBear> kita
[13:32] <DropBear> where does it say
[13:32] <DropBear> that mafia kp is not redirected
[13:32] <chaoser> i just posted
[13:32] <chaoser> in thread
[13:32] <DropBear> oh
[13:32] <DropBear> thanks
[13:32] <DropBear> well then fuck framer lol
[13:33] <DropBear> that was the whole idea i had
[13:33] <DropBear> fuck i gotta choose something different now -_-
[13:33] <kitaman27_> the purpose of you taking it was for role denail
[13:33] <kitaman27_> not because it was good for town

Kita first introduced the idea for framer to be picked to deny it to mafia/honesty check. Dropbear quotes it and immediately says he wants to do it. I suggest that if he picks it that we should ban it from him to get it out of the game and immediately he is very much against it when it's a very protown thing to do. He then uses shitty logic and doesn't give up until the final real reason (redirecting KP) is shown to be impossible.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
October 15 2011 02:10 GMT
#649
On October 14 2011 02:16 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
Framer can be used to redirect actions, like a mindcontroller. So it is extremely useful in town hands. I can make mafia kill each other. It's not the framing that makes the role good.


And how would you go about doing this? How would you know who is mafia and who is not? How would you know that that particular mafia is going to be shooting? I assume since each mafia group only has 1 KP and 4 members that it will be RNG-ed between the members. Even if they did control who would go out to carry out the hit, they're just pick someone different to do it. How would you know?

Do mafia get to pick which one of them goes to carry out the hit?


I posted this as a question to him and he never responds to it, only that he can do it and asking where it says he can't redirect KP
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
October 15 2011 02:19 GMT
#650
Raise your hand if you believe chaoser is scum and is using bad logic to try and get a possible townie lynched

+ Show Spoiler +
o/
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
October 15 2011 02:20 GMT
#651
On October 15 2011 10:52 heist wrote:
Radfield has my vote for pure town presence. He's been very active, reasonable, and is quite a level-headed guy.

On the subject of syllogism, sandroba, and mig, I'm pretty sure they legitimately think each other are town. I've played enough with them especially MercMini2 to know they immediately gravitate towards each other in PM games.



They may legitimately think each other are town, but does that mean they are actually town? The only one that I know much of anything about in this game is sandroba, and jimbo did make some good points against him, though I'm less sure now since he backed off more-or-less completely. With the other two, it's completely heresay. I don't have a read either way, and it scares me that people are convincing themselves that they're town.

Jimbo, if elected, do you still plan to lynch sandroba? If not, who? Why?

Chaoser, are you even still running? What are you up to? I still have no idea what your platform is, beyond "I was good at hunting scum a couple of times".
whole lies with a half smile
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
October 15 2011 02:34 GMT
#652
On October 15 2011 11:19 wherebugsgo wrote:
Raise your hand if you believe chaoser is scum and is using bad logic to try and get a possible townie lynched

+ Show Spoiler +
o/


Says the guy who tried to mine me for info and then when I asked him back he declined to reply. So who would you rather lynch? hiro?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
October 15 2011 02:37 GMT
#653
On October 15 2011 11:34 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2011 11:19 wherebugsgo wrote:
Raise your hand if you believe chaoser is scum and is using bad logic to try and get a possible townie lynched

+ Show Spoiler +
o/


Says the guy who tried to mine me for info and then when I asked him back he declined to reply. So who would you rather lynch? hiro?


I think you're smart enough to figure out both who I would want to lynch and why I gave you very little information.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
October 15 2011 02:38 GMT
#654
On October 15 2011 11:09 chaoser wrote:
Ok, so since no one else wants to talk about it, I'll talk about it. Scum Hunting. I am horrible at picking plans and I'm horrible at talking about elections. The one thing I'm good at is scum hunting.

I'm willing to lynch DropBear off his horrible Framer idea and then his defense for not letting it get banned. His logic is weak as fuck for his defense:

[13:23] <DropBear> you guys need to think outside the box
[13:23] <DropBear> there are 43% mafia in this game
[13:24] <DropBear> i will be negating them
[13:24] <DropBear> it is easy
[13:24] <DropBear> i simply dont use my role the first couple of days
[13:24] <DropBear> and use it later on when there are strong suspects
[13:24] <DropBear> and redirect their actions
[13:24] <kitaman27_> how do we know you're not using your role?
[13:25] <chaoser> what makes you think you'll survive the first couple of days?
[13:25] <chaoser> what makes you think you won't be roleblocked?
[13:25] <mudkip> nobody sees the third party but you say you are
[13:25] <chaoser> and then we're fucked
[13:25] <kitaman27_> you could be masking scum as town and we would never know
[13:25] <chaoser> cause do we believe you were actually roleblocked
[13:25] <chaoser> or that you are lying
[13:25] <mudkip> and if you dont get it should we just innately believe you
[13:25] <chaoser> if you say you were thief-ed then what?
[13:25] <chaoser> what about role swap?
[13:25] <mudkip> theres too many things that can go wrong with town choosing framer
[13:25] <chaoser> how are you goign to stop those?
[13:26] <DropBear> ok
[13:26] <DropBear> lets say i pick doctor
[13:26] <DropBear> what happens if i get theifed?
[13:26] <DropBear> or roleswapped?
[13:26] <DropBear> the same fucking thing lol
[13:26] <chaoser> if you pick doctor you wouln't be fucking claiming it in thread
[13:26] <DropBear> what happens if i choose cupid?

[13:32] <DropBear> kita
[13:32] <DropBear> where does it say
[13:32] <DropBear> that mafia kp is not redirected
[13:32] <chaoser> i just posted
[13:32] <chaoser> in thread
[13:32] <DropBear> oh
[13:32] <DropBear> thanks
[13:32] <DropBear> well then fuck framer lol
[13:33] <DropBear> that was the whole idea i had
[13:33] <DropBear> fuck i gotta choose something different now -_-
[13:33] <kitaman27_> the purpose of you taking it was for role denail
[13:33] <kitaman27_> not because it was good for town

Kita first introduced the idea for framer to be picked to deny it to mafia/honesty check. Dropbear quotes it and immediately says he wants to do it. I suggest that if he picks it that we should ban it from him to get it out of the game and immediately he is very much against it when it's a very protown thing to do. He then uses shitty logic and doesn't give up until the final real reason (redirecting KP) is shown to be impossible.


Dropbear might be stupid or he might be scum, or even both, but this seems more like you using dropbear's poor play as a trampoline. I don't think dropbear is scum at the moment regardless of his bad logic, but I am very suspicious of you making this a viable out. This lynch is rimmed with uncertainty. You are willing to lynch him, but you hardly seem convinced. Actually scumhunt when you say you will and then lynch them because they are scum.

Are you still running chaoser?
Together but separate, like oatmeal
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
October 15 2011 02:40 GMT
#655
On October 15 2011 11:20 Node wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2011 10:52 heist wrote:
Radfield has my vote for pure town presence. He's been very active, reasonable, and is quite a level-headed guy.

On the subject of syllogism, sandroba, and mig, I'm pretty sure they legitimately think each other are town. I've played enough with them especially MercMini2 to know they immediately gravitate towards each other in PM games.



They may legitimately think each other are town, but does that mean they are actually town? The only one that I know much of anything about in this game is sandroba, and jimbo did make some good points against him, though I'm less sure now since he backed off more-or-less completely. With the other two, it's completely heresay. I don't have a read either way, and it scares me that people are convincing themselves that they're town.

Jimbo, if elected, do you still plan to lynch sandroba? If not, who? Why?

Chaoser, are you even still running? What are you up to? I still have no idea what your platform is, beyond "I was good at hunting scum a couple of times".


I'm not saying I think they are town. I'm simply saying I don't find it scummy or suspicious that the three of them think each other are town.

At this point, if you are running for mayor, I think you need to propose a lynch target and depending on how many votes you have, we can start discussing the merits.

On October 15 2011 05:54 supersoft wrote:
okay, i vote for Mig as mayor. my reasoning is simple. I know mig from former PM games and he's active all the time. I don't trust anyone because we have like a 40% scumrate. If someone disagrees with that, I am in irc for further discussion.


Can you expound more on this? Your only reason is activity which is not even purely a town quality (as opposed to something like scum-hunting, scum reads, etc). Have you had any conversations with him? If so, I'd also like Syllo's take on Supersoft.

heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
October 15 2011 02:43 GMT
#656
Prplhz, why are you acting so prickly over WBG revealing what you think of him?
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
October 15 2011 02:48 GMT
#657
No I'm not running anymore bum. I'm bad at elections and apparently I'm bad at working in a PM environment where everything is backstage and no one is really posting in thread as well. I wasn't trying to use dropbear as a trampoline (I don't understand what you mean exactly by trampoline btw) but I was hoping for some more conversation in-thread. That plus the fact that I thought the whole framer thing was really scummy with tons of bad logic is why I tried to make a case.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 15 2011 02:49 GMT
#658
On October 15 2011 11:37 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2011 11:34 chaoser wrote:
On October 15 2011 11:19 wherebugsgo wrote:
Raise your hand if you believe chaoser is scum and is using bad logic to try and get a possible townie lynched

+ Show Spoiler +
o/


Says the guy who tried to mine me for info and then when I asked him back he declined to reply. So who would you rather lynch? hiro?


I think you're smart enough to figure out both who I would want to lynch and why I gave you very little information.

You've been rather defensive in your last several posts wbg. Rather than acting like you're above us all, why don't you tell us who you want to lynch since it seems like you have someone in mind.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
October 15 2011 03:01 GMT
#659
On October 15 2011 11:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2011 11:37 wherebugsgo wrote:
On October 15 2011 11:34 chaoser wrote:
On October 15 2011 11:19 wherebugsgo wrote:
Raise your hand if you believe chaoser is scum and is using bad logic to try and get a possible townie lynched

+ Show Spoiler +
o/


Says the guy who tried to mine me for info and then when I asked him back he declined to reply. So who would you rather lynch? hiro?


I think you're smart enough to figure out both who I would want to lynch and why I gave you very little information.

You've been rather defensive in your last several posts wbg. Rather than acting like you're above us all, why don't you tell us who you want to lynch since it seems like you have someone in mind.


I think he's trying to say that he wants to lynch me
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
October 15 2011 04:01 GMT
#660
Apparently Kenpachi is no longer running either.
He just voted for Radfield
I'm sorry guys but none of you give me a warm fuzzy feeling.
I'm going to hold my vote for a while until I see who may end up as Pardoner.
Life can only kill you once.
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft694
PiGStarcraft208
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 556
Stork 221
ggaemo 161
Leta 145
PianO 55
Hyuk 35
yabsab 19
Bale 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm218
League of Legends
JimRising 699
Reynor26
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King257
Westballz50
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor653
Other Games
summit1g8986
Coldzera 822
C9.Mang0305
Sick142
RuFF_SC2116
ViBE78
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick655
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2204
League of Legends
• Lourlo1372
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 15m
Online Event
5h 15m
FEL
10h 15m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 15m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.