• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:38
CEST 03:38
KST 10:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8999 users

Pick Your Power Interesting! - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 82 Next
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
October 14 2011 23:56 GMT
#621
On October 15 2011 05:47 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
At this point in time, my top three likely votes are for wiggles/radfield/jimbo.
If you were on that list, please publicly state two things for me.
The first being who you would lynch right now and why, and the second is if you could choose mayor and pardoner now, excluding yourself, who would they be and why?

If I had to lynch right now, it would probably be Syllo. I'm getting a pretty bad vibe from him from his responses to what I was asking, and from the whole mayoral nomination in general. Like I said, I feel he has an ulterior motive for his actions, whether it's because mig is his scum-buddy, or because he thinks he can manipulate mig if he became mayor/pardoner, but between Sandro/Mig/Syllo, I feel there's at least one scum trying to be manipulative, and in my mind Syllo is the most likely candidate at this time. I might change my opinion in the future, as new information comes up, but if I had to lynch right now, it would be him.

If I could choose mayor/pardoner right now, it would be one of Jimbo/Radfield for the one position, and then someone else, I'm not sure who exactly for the other. Radfield and Jimbo, I chose, as they both seem capable, nominated themselves to the election, are active, and seem like decent scum-hunters. (Jimbo likes theory and guides, which implies he's at least experienced). I'd probably end up choosing Radfield, due to his lower queue position, and also because I get the feeling Jimbo is a riskier or more aggressive player from his posts. As well, I'd be able to get better reads on Radfield in subsequent days, as I have a better feel for his play. So, Radfield would be the pardoner. This is because I don't know who I'd put in the second position, and pardoner is more dangerous. For mayor, I'd pick maybe Chaoser if he picked up his activity, or Scamp, if he did the same and nominated himself. They're both level-headed players, who I feel wouldn't do anything too crazy with the lynch, and who could use the protection to scum-hunt effectively. Really, there isn't really an ideal mayoral candidate at the moment in my mind, but if I had to choose, it would be one of those two.

There's a general lack of thread activity and discussion, which I feel is really hurting the elections. There's probably more going on in private, but I feel the thread serves us better, because we can actually argue as an entire town here, and not just a few people convincing others in private, where there's less repercussions to what they say.

On October 15 2011 07:15 Mig wrote:
WBG I have been asleep not "noticeably absent" not even I am around 24h a day.

Addressing a few points brought up

1) I never said people should not analyze, don't be dense. I said you should spend more time analyzing other townies I even gave a brief idea of the types of things people should be looking for instead of using traditional scum hunting as their basis for determining someone's townieness.

And I will do plenty of scum hunting, I will put my track record of scum hunting up against almost anyone's. No one should have any concerns about that.

2) My day 0 posting has been bashed a little bit. Take a second and actually look at my day 0 posting. I did not post 5000 times about plans that everyone has agreed now are pretty much null tells. However, I did support kita's idea of turning Ace into a vigi that could only shoot mafia and I brought up the point that JOAT should not be delegated because it is the easiest role for mafia to drop to their teammates. Neither of these are major points but they both ONLY help town and harm mafia. I am not trying to put on some act to appear pro town I posted when I saw something that could be guaranteed to directly help the town and not mafia.

Outside of that I have already talked extensively to at least half the town on irc/skype/etc. And I will talk to anyone who wants to talk to me. If you have your doubts about me being town then message me on skype/irc/aim/etc. I will discuss ideas and give my opinions to anyone.

If you don't want to take syllo or sandroba's word that I am likely town that's fine. Message me yourself and we can discuss any concerns you have.

Why not discuss things in the thread? I actually think that even though this is a PM game, thread discussion is more important than normal. This will help stop the different mafia families from being able to plan and manipulate in the background, if we force more information into the public thread. They won't be able to hide as effectively by only really interacting with a few players. Unless everyone's dumping their PM and IRC logs, we also don't really have a way to tell if anyone's contradicting themselves or not taking a hard stance on something. I think that major things should be posted in the thread, and not kept solely to PMs. This also helps for analysis, as it disseminates more information to town, which lets us analyze better, and less information dies with a player.

(This is directed at everyone, not just mig)
you gotta dance
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
October 15 2011 00:00 GMT
#622
On October 15 2011 08:53 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2011 02:50 Protactinium wrote:
On October 13 2011 23:18 kitaman27 wrote:
Can the Qatol role ban the powers of the pardoner?

Mayor and Pardoner are not considered roles, they are considered elected offices. So yes, the Qatol role can ban the Pardoner/Mayor, but it would only remove the powers given to them by their role (the one they picked). They would still retain their mayor/pardoner powers.
On October 14 2011 02:09 DropBear wrote:
Can Framer make their target appear as third party?

There are 4 parties. Framer can make his target look like any one of them


That's what I was looking for. Not the mayoral power but the players role. I though I saw it but I couldn't find his post. (I was at work)
So if there is a Qatol role in the game he should not run for mayor. He should ban the mayor immediately though. If this scenario is well received by all of you I would suggest only vt players run for mayor.
Life can only kill you once.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
October 15 2011 00:14 GMT
#623
can we do some scum hunting? this is all getting lost in electing people and that's very important, but usually we'd use 48 hours to talk about who is scum and who isn't. right now there's not enough of that from the candidates for election.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
October 15 2011 00:16 GMT
#624
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 15 2011 08:56 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2011 05:47 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
At this point in time, my top three likely votes are for wiggles/radfield/jimbo.
If you were on that list, please publicly state two things for me.
The first being who you would lynch right now and why, and the second is if you could choose mayor and pardoner now, excluding yourself, who would they be and why?

If I had to lynch right now, it would probably be Syllo. I'm getting a pretty bad vibe from him from his responses to what I was asking, and from the whole mayoral nomination in general. Like I said, I feel he has an ulterior motive for his actions, whether it's because mig is his scum-buddy, or because he thinks he can manipulate mig if he became mayor/pardoner, but between Sandro/Mig/Syllo, I feel there's at least one scum trying to be manipulative, and in my mind Syllo is the most likely candidate at this time. I might change my opinion in the future, as new information comes up, but if I had to lynch right now, it would be him.

If I could choose mayor/pardoner right now, it would be one of Jimbo/Radfield for the one position, and then someone else, I'm not sure who exactly for the other. Radfield and Jimbo, I chose, as they both seem capable, nominated themselves to the election, are active, and seem like decent scum-hunters. (Jimbo likes theory and guides, which implies he's at least experienced). I'd probably end up choosing Radfield, due to his lower queue position, and also because I get the feeling Jimbo is a riskier or more aggressive player from his posts. As well, I'd be able to get better reads on Radfield in subsequent days, as I have a better feel for his play. So, Radfield would be the pardoner. This is because I don't know who I'd put in the second position, and pardoner is more dangerous. For mayor, I'd pick maybe Chaoser if he picked up his activity, or Scamp, if he did the same and nominated himself. They're both level-headed players, who I feel wouldn't do anything too crazy with the lynch, and who could use the protection to scum-hunt effectively. Really, there isn't really an ideal mayoral candidate at the moment in my mind, but if I had to choose, it would be one of those two.

There's a general lack of thread activity and discussion, which I feel is really hurting the elections. There's probably more going on in private, but I feel the thread serves us better, because we can actually argue as an entire town here, and not just a few people convincing others in private, where there's less repercussions to what they say.

Show nested quote +
On October 15 2011 07:15 Mig wrote:
WBG I have been asleep not "noticeably absent" not even I am around 24h a day.

Addressing a few points brought up

1) I never said people should not analyze, don't be dense. I said you should spend more time analyzing other townies I even gave a brief idea of the types of things people should be looking for instead of using traditional scum hunting as their basis for determining someone's townieness.

And I will do plenty of scum hunting, I will put my track record of scum hunting up against almost anyone's. No one should have any concerns about that.

2) My day 0 posting has been bashed a little bit. Take a second and actually look at my day 0 posting. I did not post 5000 times about plans that everyone has agreed now are pretty much null tells. However, I did support kita's idea of turning Ace into a vigi that could only shoot mafia and I brought up the point that JOAT should not be delegated because it is the easiest role for mafia to drop to their teammates. Neither of these are major points but they both ONLY help town and harm mafia. I am not trying to put on some act to appear pro town I posted when I saw something that could be guaranteed to directly help the town and not mafia.

Outside of that I have already talked extensively to at least half the town on irc/skype/etc. And I will talk to anyone who wants to talk to me. If you have your doubts about me being town then message me on skype/irc/aim/etc. I will discuss ideas and give my opinions to anyone.

If you don't want to take syllo or sandroba's word that I am likely town that's fine. Message me yourself and we can discuss any concerns you have.

Why not discuss things in the thread? I actually think that even though this is a PM game, thread discussion is more important than normal. This will help stop the different mafia families from being able to plan and manipulate in the background, if we force more information into the public thread. They won't be able to hide as effectively by only really interacting with a few players. Unless everyone's dumping their PM and IRC logs, we also don't really have a way to tell if anyone's contradicting themselves or not taking a hard stance on something. I think that major things should be posted in the thread, and not kept solely to PMs. This also helps for analysis, as it disseminates more information to town, which lets us analyze better, and less information dies with a player.

(This is directed at everyone, not just mig)


I originally felt the same as you did Wiggles. It made zero sense that 3 players would be so convinced of each others alignment. Yet for several reasons I'm starting to come around to the idea that it's possible Sandro, syllo and mig are all town.

I think Sandro is probably town, based on his pre-game plan, and based on how vehemently he argued with me about the accountability picks. In addition, our entire skype chat lead me to believe he was prob town.

Syllo told Sandro he was town. 100%, no chance of lying town. This game only. Could he be lying? Yes, of course, but i don't think so. Not many players would straight up lie to a friend like that, and hence i'm inclined to believe him. It's a bit of a cheap strat, but there it is.

Mig. Mig was the one I was most suspicious of, particularly after my convo with him last night(of which i posted snippets in thread). However, after discussing this with several other players, most of whom felt he seemed town aligned based on their conversations, I was willing to give him another shot. Add to this the fact that Sandro(a player I somewhat trust) is pushing me to trust Mig, and that he is very likely green. I won't delve into it, but Sandro insinuated several things that push me down the path of Mig being green. I have discussed more with Mig tonight, and it seems that we line up on the vast majority of our reads.

I'm happy to expand on this if anyone likes, as i realize it is a complete 180 from yesterday.


I fully agree that we need more conversation in thread. I am getting bogged down in PMs + chat, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Kenpachi
Scamp
Bum
prplhz
Node
supersoft
Arctocod
heist
foolishness
Erandorr
Sinani

All of you need to get in the thread and start posting. I don't care how much you guys have been posting in PMs(and i know for a fact some of you have), we need thoughts in-thread. Who are you voting? What are you looking for in a mayor? WHO SHOULD WE LYNCH!?

I'm beginning to think that this day would be more productive if we spent more time figuring out who to lynch. Problem is, as I am running for mayor, I am loathe to scare anyone away from voting for me by indicating I may lynch them

Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
October 15 2011 00:16 GMT
#625
On October 15 2011 09:14 prplhz wrote:
can we do some scum hunting? this is all getting lost in electing people and that's very important, but usually we'd use 48 hours to talk about who is scum and who isn't. right now there's not enough of that from the candidates for election.



Agreed. Who do you think is scum?
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
October 15 2011 00:23 GMT
#626
On October 15 2011 09:00 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2011 08:53 Radfield wrote:
On October 14 2011 02:50 Protactinium wrote:
On October 13 2011 23:18 kitaman27 wrote:
Can the Qatol role ban the powers of the pardoner?

Mayor and Pardoner are not considered roles, they are considered elected offices. So yes, the Qatol role can ban the Pardoner/Mayor, but it would only remove the powers given to them by their role (the one they picked). They would still retain their mayor/pardoner powers.
On October 14 2011 02:09 DropBear wrote:
Can Framer make their target appear as third party?

There are 4 parties. Framer can make his target look like any one of them


That's what I was looking for. Not the mayoral power but the players role. I though I saw it but I couldn't find his post. (I was at work)
So if there is a Qatol role in the game he should not run for mayor. He should ban the mayor immediately though. If this scenario is well received by all of you I would suggest only vt players run for mayor.



Who do you think is our best bet for mayor right now? Who would you like to see get lynched?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
October 15 2011 00:24 GMT
#627
prpl thinks I'm scum lol
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
October 15 2011 00:34 GMT
#628
On October 15 2011 09:23 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2011 09:00 Jackal58 wrote:
On October 15 2011 08:53 Radfield wrote:
On October 14 2011 02:50 Protactinium wrote:
On October 13 2011 23:18 kitaman27 wrote:
Can the Qatol role ban the powers of the pardoner?

Mayor and Pardoner are not considered roles, they are considered elected offices. So yes, the Qatol role can ban the Pardoner/Mayor, but it would only remove the powers given to them by their role (the one they picked). They would still retain their mayor/pardoner powers.
On October 14 2011 02:09 DropBear wrote:
Can Framer make their target appear as third party?

There are 4 parties. Framer can make his target look like any one of them


That's what I was looking for. Not the mayoral power but the players role. I though I saw it but I couldn't find his post. (I was at work)
So if there is a Qatol role in the game he should not run for mayor. He should ban the mayor immediately though. If this scenario is well received by all of you I would suggest only vt players run for mayor.



Who do you think is our best bet for mayor right now? Who would you like to see get lynched?

Of everybody that declared a candidacy Kenpachi is the only one I think is town.
Life can only kill you once.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
October 15 2011 00:35 GMT
#629
wbg, how is that funny? also i don't know if that is exactly true. and most importantly, why are you even posting this in the thread? you just said to me in PMs that you think the thread is a mess and then you post absolutely nothing like this?

i don't like syllo bargaining with out-of-game-resources like this one-time-no-lie-absolute-truth to a friend. that's not how you play this game. i'm gonna ignore it because it's on the border of what should be allowed by the rules. i don't get why people don't get warnings for stuff like that. also, i promiss a million dollars to everybody if i'm scum. no lie, but if at any point during this game you voice your skepticism at this statement you will not get any money.

i think radfield is the best mayor right now based on amount of PMs i've had with him, i don't see him saying weird stuff so i'm inclined to think that he's town and he's the one i trust the most of the candidates right now. i also like wiggles. i think mayor should tell us his lynch way before he is elected and i think that lynch should be cheese right now, but i'm open for other ideas.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
October 15 2011 00:35 GMT
#630
On October 15 2011 09:23 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2011 09:00 Jackal58 wrote:
On October 15 2011 08:53 Radfield wrote:
On October 14 2011 02:50 Protactinium wrote:
On October 13 2011 23:18 kitaman27 wrote:
Can the Qatol role ban the powers of the pardoner?

Mayor and Pardoner are not considered roles, they are considered elected offices. So yes, the Qatol role can ban the Pardoner/Mayor, but it would only remove the powers given to them by their role (the one they picked). They would still retain their mayor/pardoner powers.
On October 14 2011 02:09 DropBear wrote:
Can Framer make their target appear as third party?

There are 4 parties. Framer can make his target look like any one of them


That's what I was looking for. Not the mayoral power but the players role. I though I saw it but I couldn't find his post. (I was at work)
So if there is a Qatol role in the game he should not run for mayor. He should ban the mayor immediately though. If this scenario is well received by all of you I would suggest only vt players run for mayor.



Who do you think is our best bet for mayor right now? Who would you like to see get lynched?

And as far as a mayoral lynch - anybody that was running for mayor would suit me just fine.
Life can only kill you once.
JACCUZISPLAT
Profile Joined October 2011
Uzbekistan76 Posts
October 15 2011 00:40 GMT
#631
On October 15 2011 09:34 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2011 09:23 Radfield wrote:
On October 15 2011 09:00 Jackal58 wrote:
On October 15 2011 08:53 Radfield wrote:
On October 14 2011 02:50 Protactinium wrote:
On October 13 2011 23:18 kitaman27 wrote:
Can the Qatol role ban the powers of the pardoner?

Mayor and Pardoner are not considered roles, they are considered elected offices. So yes, the Qatol role can ban the Pardoner/Mayor, but it would only remove the powers given to them by their role (the one they picked). They would still retain their mayor/pardoner powers.
On October 14 2011 02:09 DropBear wrote:
Can Framer make their target appear as third party?

There are 4 parties. Framer can make his target look like any one of them


That's what I was looking for. Not the mayoral power but the players role. I though I saw it but I couldn't find his post. (I was at work)
So if there is a Qatol role in the game he should not run for mayor. He should ban the mayor immediately though. If this scenario is well received by all of you I would suggest only vt players run for mayor.



Who do you think is our best bet for mayor right now? Who would you like to see get lynched?

Of everybody that declared a candidacy Kenpachi is the only one I think is town.

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEE *Boom*
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
October 15 2011 00:44 GMT
#632
On October 15 2011 09:35 prplhz wrote:
wbg, how is that funny? also i don't know if that is exactly true. and most importantly, why are you even posting this in the thread? you just said to me in PMs that you think the thread is a mess and then you post absolutely nothing like this?

i don't like syllo bargaining with out-of-game-resources like this one-time-no-lie-absolute-truth to a friend. that's not how you play this game. i'm gonna ignore it because it's on the border of what should be allowed by the rules. i don't get why people don't get warnings for stuff like that. also, i promiss a million dollars to everybody if i'm scum. no lie, but if at any point during this game you voice your skepticism at this statement you will not get any money.

i think radfield is the best mayor right now based on amount of PMs i've had with him, i don't see him saying weird stuff so i'm inclined to think that he's town and he's the one i trust the most of the candidates right now. i also like wiggles. i think mayor should tell us his lynch way before he is elected and i think that lynch should be cheese right now, but i'm open for other ideas.


Are you denying that you think I'm scum?

It's funny cause of how horribly wrong you are.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
October 15 2011 00:48 GMT
#633
On October 15 2011 09:40 JACCUZISPLAT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2011 09:34 Jackal58 wrote:
On October 15 2011 09:23 Radfield wrote:
On October 15 2011 09:00 Jackal58 wrote:
On October 15 2011 08:53 Radfield wrote:
On October 14 2011 02:50 Protactinium wrote:
On October 13 2011 23:18 kitaman27 wrote:
Can the Qatol role ban the powers of the pardoner?

Mayor and Pardoner are not considered roles, they are considered elected offices. So yes, the Qatol role can ban the Pardoner/Mayor, but it would only remove the powers given to them by their role (the one they picked). They would still retain their mayor/pardoner powers.
On October 14 2011 02:09 DropBear wrote:
Can Framer make their target appear as third party?

There are 4 parties. Framer can make his target look like any one of them


That's what I was looking for. Not the mayoral power but the players role. I though I saw it but I couldn't find his post. (I was at work)
So if there is a Qatol role in the game he should not run for mayor. He should ban the mayor immediately though. If this scenario is well received by all of you I would suggest only vt players run for mayor.



Who do you think is our best bet for mayor right now? Who would you like to see get lynched?

Of everybody that declared a candidacy Kenpachi is the only one I think is town.


What? Are you running?
Life can only kill you once.
Scamp
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1086 Posts
October 15 2011 00:49 GMT
#634
Radfield gets my vote for now based solely on effort in this game.

Everyone running needs to say who they want as pardoner.

I think I want Jackal58 as pardoner right now, personally.
Cheese is good for you!
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
October 15 2011 00:53 GMT
#635
this is a case of semantics, how sure do i need to be before i think you're scum? if i were dreamflower i wouldn't shoot you, but i still think you're scummy. i don't share your humor and i don't see what you're trying to achieve with your useless posting right now. maybe you can explain that to me? you just said in PMs to me that you used PMs to push scum because it was better and you then you wouldn't derp up the thread with derp posting, and what's the first thing you do after that? you come in here and post useless posts and derps. i think you're more scummy now for sure, on a scale from e^i to sqrt(democratic republic of congo) i'd put you right around that sound it makes when turtles think about mozart's influence of modern furniture.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
October 15 2011 00:54 GMT
#636
i wouldn't mind jackal58 as pardoner, i don't think it's worth it for scum to pardon one of their own and we're gonna have total accountability. mostly i think we should try to get someone "expendable" for pardoner.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
October 15 2011 01:00 GMT
#637
On October 15 2011 09:53 prplhz wrote:
on a scale from e^i to sqrt(democratic republic of congo) i'd put you right around that sound it makes when turtles think about mozart's influence of modern furniture.



I laughed in real life at this
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
October 15 2011 01:01 GMT
#638
On October 15 2011 09:54 prplhz wrote:
i wouldn't mind jackal58 as pardoner, i don't think it's worth it for scum to pardon one of their own and we're gonna have total accountability. mostly i think we should try to get someone "expendable" for pardoner.

We have an expression in my country reserved for moments just like this. Fuck you.

Pardoner is runner up in the mayoral election. I have no desire to run for mayor.

Life can only kill you once.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
October 15 2011 01:02 GMT
#639
On October 15 2011 09:53 prplhz wrote:
this is a case of semantics, how sure do i need to be before i think you're scum? if i were dreamflower i wouldn't shoot you, but i still think you're scummy. i don't share your humor and i don't see what you're trying to achieve with your useless posting right now. maybe you can explain that to me? you just said in PMs to me that you used PMs to push scum because it was better and you then you wouldn't derp up the thread with derp posting, and what's the first thing you do after that? you come in here and post useless posts and derps. i think you're more scummy now for sure, on a scale from e^i to sqrt(democratic republic of congo) i'd put you right around that sound it makes when turtles think about mozart's influence of modern furniture.


Who says I'm derp posting?

You seem to be obsessed with me being scum based on the fact that I'm provoking and trolling you.

At this point, why should I give you any information? Why should I consider you to be a townie when you have displayed such terrible use of logic? Why would anyone, when you call me scummy in PMs and say I should post my thoughts in the thread but you don't do the exact same thing yourself?

You're really grasping at straws by calling my posts useless, since that clearly indicates you haven't been reading the thread.

Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
October 15 2011 01:03 GMT
#640
On October 15 2011 10:00 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2011 09:53 prplhz wrote:
on a scale from e^i to sqrt(democratic republic of congo) i'd put you right around that sound it makes when turtles think about mozart's influence of modern furniture.



I laughed in real life at this

I did too. But then he called me expendable.
Life can only kill you once.
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 51
NaDa 24
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm230
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9362
JimRising 744
ViBE149
ArmadaUGS97
Mew2King91
Trikslyr31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1302
BasetradeTV168
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream117
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• davetesta55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 22m
INu's Battles
10h 22m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 22m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 22m
Replay Cast
21h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.