• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:28
CEST 12:28
KST 19:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8390 users

Pick Their Power Mafia - Page 138

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 185 Next
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 08 2011 21:20 GMT
#2741
On June 09 2011 06:09 redFF wrote:
And yes lol TDL is scum that should be obvious now great job there Barundar too bad you have done jack shit all game :D


This is ironic and sad.

To Barundar: Oh wow, this is incredible. RedFF take note and perhaps Kurumi too since so far all he's done is spout shit and run around headless.

Your opening argument is flawed, it's a broad generalization based on the idea that I am like every common new person, anxious to play and in need to post. However, this thirst is quenched by my unrestricted number of posts outside this game or this sub-forum for that matter. If you don't think I'm a fast-learner, take a gander at Palmar. The poor guy is new, rolled a dice and struck out hard. As for me? I played defensive, followed the herd and relied with private messaging to answer questions rather than waste my posts in-game. True, I haven't really said or done much, besides give doubt to those who are acting on impulse like RedFF and Kurumi, but I feel that at least my vote is reliable to what we townspeople want (townies? townspeople?)

The original analysis of my first post is cute because it doesn't provide a quote but hopes everyone is too dumb or hopeful to lynch me to even bother going back. If you note the context, I was speaking in an ironic tone specifically after someone said that joking you are mafia is very scummy. It's a double-taboo of comical genius to not only joke about your possible two alignments, but also to do it when you are new, on your first post in your new game. I found it hilarious, but if you want to use that as a credible piece of trying pin something on me, you're doing a good job selecting trivial acts rather than looking for Waldo of mafia.

I will, however, admit, that I was foolish wasting strenuous posts on Kurumi. A plague on any actual progressive work we're trying to achieve (or rather everyone else achieves while I ride on the coattails in hopes that mafia gets obliterated). To be rather frank, I still feel nothing really to be said because what is blatantly clear is that Bum is mafia, Kurumi's useless and RedFF will point fingers at anyone in hopes of giving definition to his stance in this game and in his useless role (Note how he's the one pointing the fingers but has no investigative role, why doesn't the person who's investigating here be the one talking? A noble move on RedFF's part to take the dive if shit fucks up, however that just makes him even more suspicious if his unknown "source" is truly an actual source and not fabrications of his unfit mind)

All his other notations are ironic. Barundar tries to use some pseudo form of analytical work. Note how he condemns me for playing the "noob" card but equally relies on it to make his own impressions, cognitive assumptions to make himself seem equally useful, but vastly deviating from the main course of the next lynch, which should be Bumatlarge: someone painted entirely in mafia colors, but still manages to remain above water for some odd and unapparent reason. Why he is still alive is beyond my own amateurish understanding considering confirming that he is mafia (by lynching him), allows us to be lead on a trail a bit more positive, especially since we've suffered several casualities because everyone wants to the leader of the herd.

is the most condemning. Notice the repetition in the questions, and notice the missing words in the second sentence.


What damning pieces of evidence, truly amazing indeed.

What I will agree upon is that I'm purely posting to defend myself. An amateurish move or a blatant attempt to get through the next night while everyone bickers with one another. My actual only goal to be quite honest is to discredit those who are drunk with stupidity and lack of sight and to allow those who make sense to actually stand out, specifically DropBear who's almost always been on cue with great analysis with concise proof of accusations, something Barundar pales in comparison.

I think to only thing you should draw from Barundar is that he is contradictory. He tells me I am at fault for playing the noob card, then uses it as his own justification to label me as scum, then says I am acting uncharacteristically as a "townie". The dots don't seem to connect for him that as a new person, you tend to act unorthodox since you are not familiar with how one should act and are purely acting on a more individual aspect than an alignment of one or the other. You can't say I'm not acting like a townie or that I am acting a mafia person after already saying that I am acting rather terrible, non-contributory and thus like a new player.

This is almost the same as RedFF's claim that since I am posting useless fluff and non-contributions, I thus be mafia purely trying to get around or afloat. People asked for a bit more and he came up with nothing. Nonetheless, I congratulate you for writing a more extensive version of RedFF final thesis.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 08 2011 21:22 GMT
#2742
aww, a long wall of text all for nothing, poor torte :D
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 08 2011 21:22 GMT
#2743
On June 09 2011 06:17 Rean wrote:
Lalala. Time to play my hand I suppose.

I'm the psychic. I can switch between alignment checks and votechecks. There's limitations to this to prevent it from being overpowered, but i'm not outing those. The important things are:

- There was one mafia on the VisceraEyes lynch day1.
- Torte de Lini is mafia.
- There were 2 mafia on the Palmar lynch.
- Last night, I was shot and saved.

I can confirm he is telling the truth 100%
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 08 2011 21:23 GMT
#2744
LOL A BOMB. How hardcore.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 08 2011 21:24 GMT
#2745
going to cross check lists
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
June 08 2011 21:25 GMT
#2746
>_< I'll answer tomorrow.
Bartundar
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 08 2011 21:25 GMT
#2747
On June 09 2011 06:22 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2011 06:17 Rean wrote:
Lalala. Time to play my hand I suppose.

I'm the psychic. I can switch between alignment checks and votechecks. There's limitations to this to prevent it from being overpowered, but i'm not outing those. The important things are:

- There was one mafia on the VisceraEyes lynch day1.
- Torte de Lini is mafia.
- There were 2 mafia on the Palmar lynch.
- Last night, I was shot and saved.

I can confirm he is telling the truth 100%


Of course you can, you've been advocating its credibility all game with a weak attempt to hide it.
I don't understand how Rean can know I'm mafia.

Also, why Palmar? He's useless since you guys got what... 2 potential leads?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 08 2011 21:28 GMT
#2748
On June 09 2011 06:25 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2011 06:22 redFF wrote:
On June 09 2011 06:17 Rean wrote:
Lalala. Time to play my hand I suppose.

I'm the psychic. I can switch between alignment checks and votechecks. There's limitations to this to prevent it from being overpowered, but i'm not outing those. The important things are:

- There was one mafia on the VisceraEyes lynch day1.
- Torte de Lini is mafia.
- There were 2 mafia on the Palmar lynch.
- Last night, I was shot and saved.

I can confirm he is telling the truth 100%


Of course you can, you've been advocating its credibility all game with a weak attempt to hide it.
I don't understand how Rean can know I'm mafia.

Also, why Palmar? He's useless since you guys got what... 2 potential leads?

KP to shoot Your ugly scum asses during the night and sing the Trolololo song along with me because You need 2+KP to kill us.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 08 2011 21:31 GMT
#2749
VisceraEyes vote list Day 1
Eternalmisfit - probably townie
deskscaress - dead,townie
Barundar - probably townie
Palmar - townie
hiro protagonist - ? probably scum?
Varpulis - Mole ( I guess he'd show up as town?)
Kurumi - SK
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 08 2011 21:31 GMT
#2750
Here are the vote lists
Visceraeyes

Eternalmisfit
deskscaress
Barundar
Palmar
hiro protagonist
Varpulis
Kurumi (Or so he claims)


Palmar lynch

bumatlarge(so he claims)
Eternalmisfit
Kurumi (so he claims)
Jackal58
Karshe My read
GMarshal
Amber[LighT] My read
Cthsazsa My read

Black shows up as town for list checks
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 08 2011 21:31 GMT
#2751
##Fistpound: Palmar
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 08 2011 21:32 GMT
#2752
The only issue I have with Rean's role is that everything claimed is ambigious:
1. There was one mafia on the VisceraEyes lynch day1.
2. Torte de Lini is mafia.
3. There were 2 mafia on the Palmar lynch.
4. Last night, I was shot and saved.


Point #1. We have one person on visceraeyes (which isn't me).
Point #3: 2 on Palmar, could be matza, could be Mig, don't know.
and then #4: obvious, didn't need to state it.

But what's peculiar is point #2. A statement already echoed by RedFF (RedFF was speaking on Rean's behalf, so this isn't anything new). It's neither ambiguous or unclear. In fact, it is simple, clear and to the point, but no surrounding evidence to back the claim besides what Rean wants us to believe.

Why not just stick with what we know: bumatlarge and shoot me instead or investigate me as you were suppose to do originally.

That's my two cents, but you guys are doing fine on your own (as you can obviously tell)!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 08 2011 21:33 GMT
#2753
kurumi let town players analyse this you are SK and see the win in sight so you should shut up now.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 08 2011 21:33 GMT
#2754
Palmar lynch Day 2
bumatlarge - scum
Eternalmisfit - probably town
Kurumi - SK
Jackal58 - probably town
Karshe - town
GMarshal - ? ?
Amber[LighT] - probably town,was on the wrong side of lynches though
Cthsazsa - probably town
Rean - town
hiro protagonist - ? ? the guy who is on the both votes checked.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Eternalmisfit
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States643 Posts
June 08 2011 21:34 GMT
#2755
Palmar
bumatlarge
Eternalmisfit
Kurumi
Jackal58
Karshe
GMarshal
Amber[LighT]
Cthsazsa
Rean
hiro protagonist

Day2 vote: 2/10 are scum

VisceraEyes
Eternalmisfit
deskscaress
Barundar
Palmar
hiro protagonist
Varpulis
Kurumi

Day1 vote: 1/4 are scum


Day 2 non-Palmar voters

bumatlarge
Mig
stefftastiq
Rean
Mataza
Palmar
Torte de Lini
DropBear

Torte De Lini
sinani206
Barundar

stefftastiq
Pandain

Rean
redFF

At-least 2/7 are scum (since before D1 lynch we were at 4-8 mafia left so we have at-least 4 mafia)
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 08 2011 21:36 GMT
#2756
Palmar,I would like to ask You for a shot on hiro,unless he claims and someone backs it up at least a bit.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 08 2011 21:36 GMT
#2757
LOL lets all struggle to look like we are contributing something.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 08 2011 21:36 GMT
#2758
HEY LOOK GUYS I DID A LIST ALREADY SO HOW ABOUT WE STOP DOING THAT AND JUST USE ONE!!!!
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
June 08 2011 21:37 GMT
#2759
*wiggles his tail*
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 08 2011 21:38 GMT
#2760
I've been working on the lists during the night anyway. Once we see the flips everything will be a lot clearer, also once i found out if EternalMisfit's claim is real.
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 185 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 10408
StarCastTV_EN284
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech136
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 11486
Bisu 3250
Jaedong 2667
EffOrt 1082
Horang2 359
ZerO 324
Zeus 255
Larva 254
Pusan 233
Mind 138
[ Show more ]
actioN 135
Hyun 131
Barracks 79
ggaemo 75
Killer 50
scan(afreeca) 44
Bale 43
Yoon 39
Sharp 38
NotJumperer 29
Sacsri 25
ToSsGirL 23
Hm[arnc] 21
Shinee 18
Noble 11
Terrorterran 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
febbydoto84
League of Legends
JimRising 363
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1606
byalli8
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Other Games
ceh9646
crisheroes215
Pyrionflax166
Sick150
dupreeh114
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 151
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast9
• LUISG 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2298
• WagamamaTV204
League of Legends
• Jankos1037
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
32m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 32m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.