• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:34
CEST 08:34
KST 15:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8877 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 43

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 179 Next
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 10 2011 21:50 GMT
#841
Woops and ninjaed by a huge post by kav. Ah well, gn ya'll
Bartundar
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 10 2011 21:50 GMT
#842
On April 11 2011 06:37 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 06:34 AirbladeOrange wrote:
On April 11 2011 06:32 redFF wrote:
We need people who are obviously not going to be elected to either do a large post to cement their bid for mayor with solid reasoning or to withdraw their bids.


It seems like the only people have have a chance at winning all fit this description. Do you care to call anyone out or elaborate your thoughts?


It's more for later on in the mayoral race when there are people who still only have 1-2 votes. Kitaman hasn't really had any strong support so far and i haven't really see him argue for his candidacy.


I'll happily argue anything you want for my candidacy. The fact that I'm not getting support shows that the mafia has no interest in backing me. Why would they want someone who is pro-town, when they could elect an assasson or someone like DrH who is always the center of attention.

To summarize campaign for pardoner so far:

-We should prioritize pro-towness as our biggest reason for voting for mayor.

-I consider myself a pro-town player. With the exception of my single scum game, there have been more than a couple votes against me over a 10+ game period. When I'm town, I'm almost never in the lynch discussion and that's something you want with your elected officials. In addition, I'm not afraid to speak my mind and I've proved from past games that I'm not one to suddenly go inactive for days at a time.

-I will argue to sway the lynch against innocents so a pardon is not even necessary. I will only use my pardon in obvious bandwagon situations. I do not believe the pardon should be used on a whim, as we valuable information to analyze.

-I am completely against an assassin in office. The fact that everyone thinks we can manipulate an experienced veteran to do our bidding is not well thought out. He does not have the town's interests at mind and should not be elected. He is getting far too much support, which should concern everyone.

-I've been backed by GMarshal as his running mate, the person who has received the most votes to this point.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 10 2011 21:55 GMT
#843
Fuck, I had to decide to check the thread before leaving

Kav, I think that your call that Dr.H is scum is flat out wrong, there's no way (in my mind) that the scum team would put out two vets like that day one, especially considering one of them is a really, really influential and powerful player. Still if you get mayor which of them do you think you would lynch?

Tbh I have a town read on Dr.H for his mindless aggression, it reminds me sort of coag, except perhaps more refined.
Moderator
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 10 2011 21:56 GMT
#844
he'd lynch me because i know he's scum
RIP Aaliyah
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 10 2011 21:56 GMT
#845
EBWOP:
On April 11 2011 06:34 M0nsterChef wrote:
##Vote: Gmarshal


who the hell is this and why is he voting for me? He has no posts in the thread, right?
Moderator
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 10 2011 21:57 GMT
#846
I've been backed by GMarshal as his running mate, the person who has received the most votes to this point


[image loading]

Go find another running mate
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
April 10 2011 21:58 GMT
#847
My scum reads:
Pandain - Fakeclaim into lolno sorry not DT
Protact - Assassin or Mafia Kavs arguement against him is solid

My not sure reads:
DrH - Why so aggro bro? Leaning scum
Chaoser - Leaning pro town would be imo a great pardoner
Everyone not listed (Most leaning town to various degrees)

Town Reads:
Kavdragon - This is not his scum style at all
GMarshal
Tnk
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 10 2011 21:59 GMT
#848
On April 11 2011 06:57 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
I've been backed by GMarshal as his running mate, the person who has received the most votes to this point

Go find another running mate


You dropped out to support the assassin. GMarshal has stated he is against the assassin. You never answered my question from before either: Did you have the idea to run for pardoner during night zero or only after you saw that I was running for the role.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 10 2011 22:00 GMT
#849
On April 11 2011 06:58 OriginalName wrote:
My scum reads:
Pandain - Fakeclaim into lolno sorry not DT
Protact - Assassin or Mafia Kavs arguement against him is solid

My not sure reads:
DrH - Why so aggro bro? Leaning scum
Chaoser - Leaning pro town would be imo a great pardoner
Everyone not listed (Most leaning town to various degrees)

Town Reads:
Kavdragon - This is not his scum style at all
GMarshal
Tnk

great analysis thx 4 contributing
RIP Aaliyah
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 10 2011 22:01 GMT
#850
On April 11 2011 06:59 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 06:57 chaoser wrote:
I've been backed by GMarshal as his running mate, the person who has received the most votes to this point

Go find another running mate


You dropped out to support the assassin. GMarshal has stated he is against the assassin. You never answered my question from before either: Did you have the idea to run for pardoner during night zero or only after you saw that I was running for the role.


I had it in my head to run since night zero. your campaign just allowed me to use a phoenix wright image <3
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
April 10 2011 22:02 GMT
#851
On April 11 2011 06:55 GMarshal wrote:
Fuck, I had to decide to check the thread before leaving

Kav, I think that your call that Dr.H is scum is flat out wrong, there's no way (in my mind) that the scum team would put out two vets like that day one, especially considering one of them is a really, really influential and powerful player. Still if you get mayor which of them do you think you would lynch?

Tbh I have a town read on Dr.H for his mindless aggression, it reminds me sort of coag, except perhaps more refined.


Why not? Refuge in audacity has its uses. While I will state that if DrH is not scum Protact is the assassin.

DrH: What happens if Kav turns ou town after hes lynched D1?

Protact: Why should we trust you to use your shots for town instead of backstabbing us?
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 10 2011 22:02 GMT
#852
Okay, I am extremely upset with my internet connection.
I had this great big post and then I tried to post and then my connection died.

I promise I will post later, but I'm really upset and not thinking straight at this moment so it is better for me not to post now.

If anyone has any questions for me, let me know.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 10 2011 22:04 GMT
#853
It should also be noted that Protactinium has not quoted a single one of my posts, yet he is responding to everyone else. He has no interest in getting in an argument with the person who is most likely to respond against him.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 10 2011 22:08 GMT
#854
On April 11 2011 07:02 OriginalName wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 06:55 GMarshal wrote:
Fuck, I had to decide to check the thread before leaving

Kav, I think that your call that Dr.H is scum is flat out wrong, there's no way (in my mind) that the scum team would put out two vets like that day one, especially considering one of them is a really, really influential and powerful player. Still if you get mayor which of them do you think you would lynch?

Tbh I have a town read on Dr.H for his mindless aggression, it reminds me sort of coag, except perhaps more refined.


Why not? Refuge in audacity has its uses. While I will state that if DrH is not scum Protact is the assassin.

DrH: What happens if Kav turns ou town after hes lynched D1?

Protact: Why should we trust you to use your shots for town instead of backstabbing us?

if he's town then i admit i was wrong and then we move on? it's very rare that anyone is correct in 100% of their scumreads and I'm exaggerating my sureness to provoke reactions. I'm about 70% on kav in favor of him being mafia, but of course there is a chance he's town.

nothing is really sure in mafia. I wouldn't be terribly shocked if I was wrong. I feel better about mib, i'd rather lynch him and get protact in as pardoner and have him use his check on kav.
RIP Aaliyah
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
April 10 2011 22:11 GMT
#855
My name is Mig not Mib.
Moderator
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 10 2011 22:12 GMT
#856
On April 11 2011 06:56 GMarshal wrote:
EBWOP:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 06:34 M0nsterChef wrote:
##Vote: Gmarshal


who the hell is this and why is he voting for me? He has no posts in the thread, right?


Inactive list
Metalface-no posts since sign up
Ream- no posts since game started
Lattrommi-is he even playing??? was signed up by someone else and hasn't posted
lemonwalrus- hasnt posted since day 1 began
milkyst- no posts since sign up
The_Roist- lurking
Jaminz- no post since sign up
DarthThienAn- no posts since day 1
M0nsterChef- hasn't posted since day 1, votes for gmarshall without posting.
Serejai- no posts since sign up
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 10 2011 22:13 GMT
#857
On April 11 2011 06:56 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
he'd lynch me because i know he's scum


First, no. I'm really, really tempted to lynch you because you are spaming so much, but I know that you CAN be a better player as town, and I won't risk a day one analysis on a player who can be a huge asset to the town.

On April 11 2011 06:55 GMarshal wrote:
Fuck, I had to decide to check the thread before leaving

Kav, I think that your call that Dr.H is scum is flat out wrong, there's no way (in my mind) that the scum team would put out two vets like that day one, especially considering one of them is a really, really influential and powerful player. Still if you get mayor which of them do you think you would lynch?

Tbh I have a town read on Dr.H for his mindless aggression, it reminds me sort of coag, except perhaps more refined.


Yo. read XXVIII. BC and Protactinium were BEASTS for the mafia team, and they raped the town. Both were very active right off the bat.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 10 2011 22:16 GMT
#858
On April 11 2011 07:00 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 06:58 OriginalName wrote:
My scum reads:
Pandain - Fakeclaim into lolno sorry not DT
Protact - Assassin or Mafia Kavs arguement against him is solid

My not sure reads:
DrH - Why so aggro bro? Leaning scum
Chaoser - Leaning pro town would be imo a great pardoner
Everyone not listed (Most leaning town to various degrees)

Town Reads:
Kavdragon - This is not his scum style at all
GMarshal
Tnk

great analysis thx 4 contributing


Dr.H. This is what I'm talking about. There's more than one way to tell someone they are being obvious. This is a very negative way of doing it. You are being very hostile towards everyone, and that builds a very hostile environment.

That is NOT what we need when there are new people. Your play is detrimental to the town because it will cause half the town to go inactive, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE RIGHT!
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
April 10 2011 22:17 GMT
#859
On April 11 2011 07:08 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 07:02 OriginalName wrote:
On April 11 2011 06:55 GMarshal wrote:
Fuck, I had to decide to check the thread before leaving

Kav, I think that your call that Dr.H is scum is flat out wrong, there's no way (in my mind) that the scum team would put out two vets like that day one, especially considering one of them is a really, really influential and powerful player. Still if you get mayor which of them do you think you would lynch?

Tbh I have a town read on Dr.H for his mindless aggression, it reminds me sort of coag, except perhaps more refined.


Why not? Refuge in audacity has its uses. While I will state that if DrH is not scum Protact is the assassin.

DrH: What happens if Kav turns ou town after hes lynched D1?

Protact: Why should we trust you to use your shots for town instead of backstabbing us?

if he's town then i admit i was wrong and then we move on? it's very rare that anyone is correct in 100% of their scumreads and I'm exaggerating my sureness to provoke reactions. I'm about 70% on kav in favor of him being mafia, but of course there is a chance he's town.

nothing is really sure in mafia. I wouldn't be terribly shocked if I was wrong. I feel better about mib, i'd rather lynch him and get protact in as pardoner and have him use his check on kav.


Id be cool with this in most cases but I really think trusting an assassin is pushing it, as long as we arent going with the chance to mislynch a decent scumhunter D1 then just getting rid of a newbie scum. Going to write up a PBP on Mig if you want to give me 30-45 mins.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 10 2011 22:19 GMT
#860
EBWODP: Also, for one who is constantly nagging me for posting obvious things, you've been posting one liners all game pointing out obvious stuff.

i will say it again. If I were scum, do you think I wouldn't realize that posting general advice is a bad idea? OF COURSE I would! I know that. But I'm town, and i see a need, so I'm filling it. I don't care if helping newer players makes me look scummy. I'll flip town and you'll see that it was simply my mission this game. I want to raise up the next generation of players to be better. I wont to foster their development.

You are are being way to hostile. Tone it down, PLEASE.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 446
Hyuk 266
Leta 220
Hyun 98
Hm[arnc] 33
ZergMaN 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm223
League of Legends
JimRising 734
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King91
Other Games
summit1g9356
WinterStarcraft515
Nina89
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick773
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream173
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2309
League of Legends
• Rush1492
• Lourlo1132
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 26m
INu's Battles
5h 26m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 26m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 26m
Replay Cast
16h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.