• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:15
CEST 18:15
KST 01:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8443 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 179 Next
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
April 10 2011 05:42 GMT
#541
It's definitely way too big of a risk to put an assassin as mayor so I think the main question is whether we should use the medics to protect him. Obviously prot would accept the medic proposal if he doesn't get elected because otherwise hes insta dead. Also it would be a way for the town to control him because if he ever refuses to use his powers the town can just not use the medics to protect him.

The problem with using the medics on prot would be A) it would give the assassins incentive to attack townies, similar to if he was mayor, also we don't know the role numbers. If we only have 1 medic and there are 3 assassins or 4 assassins and 2 medics then the assassins could still kill prot and our medics power would be wasted. Btw this is assuming we can stack medics if that's not possible someone can correct me.

Overall I think its too big of a risk to use the medics on prot and they would be better spent protecting the outspoken town members.
Moderator
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 10 2011 05:42 GMT
#542
On April 10 2011 14:42 Mig wrote:
It's definitely way too big of a risk to put an assassin as mayor so I think the main question is whether we should use the medics to protect him. Obviously prot would accept the medic proposal if he doesn't get elected because otherwise hes insta dead. Also it would be a way for the town to control him because if he ever refuses to use his powers the town can just not use the medics to protect him.

The problem with using the medics on prot would be A) it would give the assassins incentive to attack townies, similar to if he was mayor, also we don't know the role numbers. If we only have 1 medic and there are 3 assassins or 4 assassins and 2 medics then the assassins could still kill prot and our medics power would be wasted. Btw this is assuming we can stack medics if that's not possible someone can correct me.

Overall I think its too big of a risk to use the medics on prot and they would be better spent protecting the outspoken town members.

good job saying nothing and repeating "pro-town" stuff other people said

fos
RIP Aaliyah
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 10 2011 05:43 GMT
#543
On April 10 2011 14:41 Conversion wrote:
Well, you have to account for the time zones and such GM. Some people might not be awake (I'm not supposed to be, but shhh.)

Anyways, since there's no voting thread, I guess we sit tight for a bit? And read over posts, of course.


AND POST. POST SO WE CAN GET READS ON YOU!!!!

sorry for the caps, we dont "sit tight" we think and post our thoughts.

Conversion, who do you think is the best mayor candidate right now?
And if you had control of the lynch right now who would die?
Moderator
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
April 10 2011 05:46 GMT
#544
I'm debating over you or kav, but I'm waiting to get a solid opinion on the other candidates before I make my choice.

If I had control of the lynch... possibly one of the inactives. FoS on Eiii for the arbitrary number of assassins (he said three iirc, right?)

But even if I did have control of the lynch, there's far too many players that have not posted to formulate a concrete decision.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 10 2011 05:47 GMT
#545
he probably got confused with the amount of kills they have

how is that a "mafia' fos, why would you fos him for that. if the number of assassins is indeed 3, they'll just kill him tonight so who cares

eii would make a shitty lynch
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 10 2011 05:48 GMT
#546
On April 10 2011 14:47 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
he probably got confused with the amount of kills they have

how is that a "mafia' fos, why would you fos him for that. if the number of assassins is indeed 3, they'll just kill him tonight so who cares

eii would make a shitty lynch

when you say fos you're implying what they said somehow implies they are mafia so i'd like you to explain that because it makes absolutely zero sense
RIP Aaliyah
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
April 10 2011 05:48 GMT
#547
On April 10 2011 14:42 DoctorHelvetica wrote:

good job saying nothing and repeating "pro-town" stuff other people said

fos


I wasn't trying to repeat what others said I was typing the posts up at the same time. You can see my other post where I basically said the exact same thing as you went up at the same time.

If my posts are just saying nothing then I don't have any defense against that haha. I am just adding points I thought were valid.
Moderator
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 10 2011 05:50 GMT
#548
By the way, mafia DON'T want prot in office. That's one less chance of them getting a red into office, which is what they actually want. And for the black to offer his KP and check to town makes it even less likely mafia would want black in office. Thus everyone saying no, whether they're actually town or not, needs to be given a look at later.

Especially Mig, sorry bro. He's been very wishy washy:

After all the other assassins are eliminated protactinium would just leave the game right? So if he managed to eliminate the other assassins early we could lose the chance to have a powerful town mayor for the rest of the game.


Goes from hinting prot isn't a good pick.

I do think making an assassin the mayor would turn the other assassins against the town but they are still extremely limited in what they can do since they only have 3 kills to use. But the 2nd point doesn't make any sense at all. What motive could the assassin possibly have to tell the mafia who the body guards were? The assassin would need to protect his bodyguards just as much as anyone. As long as his body guards are alive hes free to hunt the other assassins without there being any threat to his well being.


To being ambiguous about it. Basically he says "Assassins might attack town so maybe we shouldn't vote Prot. But maybe it's ok since they only have 3 kills each to use."

Overall I think its too big of a risk to use the medics on prot and they would be better spent protecting the outspoken town members.


Back to fuck prot.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 10 2011 05:50 GMT
#549
On April 10 2011 14:48 Mig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 14:42 DoctorHelvetica wrote:

good job saying nothing and repeating "pro-town" stuff other people said

fos


I wasn't trying to repeat what others said I was typing the posts up at the same time. You can see my other post where I basically said the exact same thing as you went up at the same time.

If my posts are just saying nothing then I don't have any defense against that haha. I am just adding points I thought were valid.

it's just shit everyone else said, sounds like you're regurgitating the points strong players have made to make yourself sound agreeable somehow. if you were typing up that small post at the same time we already went through all that then you're the worlds slowest typist
RIP Aaliyah
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 10 2011 05:51 GMT
#550
On April 10 2011 14:48 Mig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 14:42 DoctorHelvetica wrote:

good job saying nothing and repeating "pro-town" stuff other people said

fos


I wasn't trying to repeat what others said I was typing the posts up at the same time. You can see my other post where I basically said the exact same thing as you went up at the same time.

If my posts are just saying nothing then I don't have any defense against that haha. I am just adding points I thought were valid.


So, to counteract the fact that you have been adding little let me ask you a few little questions

Who is your #1 town read?
Not counting inactives, who is your number 1 scum read?
Who is your favorite Starcraft Player?
Moderator
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
April 10 2011 05:51 GMT
#551
On April 10 2011 14:48 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 14:47 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
he probably got confused with the amount of kills they have

how is that a "mafia' fos, why would you fos him for that. if the number of assassins is indeed 3, they'll just kill him tonight so who cares

eii would make a shitty lynch

when you say fos you're implying what they said somehow implies they are mafia so i'd like you to explain that because it makes absolutely zero sense


Where in my post, if you're directing this to me, did I state "mafia FoS?"

FoS means that I am just watching him. Whether we share the same definition for a mafia term would just boil down into an argument of nothing (and inevitably spam/clutter), so can we avoid that?

from mafiawiki "... used to formally indicate 'you're being watched.' "
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 10 2011 05:52 GMT
#552
On April 10 2011 14:12 tnkted wrote:
Watcher should watch Eiii tonight, but not post in the thread who the killer was. That way we have some serious incentive to keep pan on our side.

That said, I'm certainly not voting for Pan for mayor. Mayor is a late-game position... we need to keep those 3 votes in townie hands as long as physically possible.


damn it, am I going to get assassin'd for confusing three banhammers with three asssassins? >:|
Well, don't waste a watch on me and expect to get anything out of it, assassins can't do anything night 1.
:3
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 10 2011 05:56 GMT
#553
On April 10 2011 14:51 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 14:48 Mig wrote:
On April 10 2011 14:42 DoctorHelvetica wrote:

good job saying nothing and repeating "pro-town" stuff other people said

fos


I wasn't trying to repeat what others said I was typing the posts up at the same time. You can see my other post where I basically said the exact same thing as you went up at the same time.

If my posts are just saying nothing then I don't have any defense against that haha. I am just adding points I thought were valid.


So, to counteract the fact that you have been adding little let me ask you a few little questions

Who is your #1 town read?
Not counting inactives, who is your number 1 scum read?
Who is your favorite Starcraft Player?


Y U NO GIVE ME QUESTIONS?!
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 10 2011 05:57 GMT
#554
On April 10 2011 14:51 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 14:48 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 10 2011 14:47 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
he probably got confused with the amount of kills they have

how is that a "mafia' fos, why would you fos him for that. if the number of assassins is indeed 3, they'll just kill him tonight so who cares

eii would make a shitty lynch

when you say fos you're implying what they said somehow implies they are mafia so i'd like you to explain that because it makes absolutely zero sense


Where in my post, if you're directing this to me, did I state "mafia FoS?"

FoS means that I am just watching him. Whether we share the same definition for a mafia term would just boil down into an argument of nothing (and inevitably spam/clutter), so can we avoid that?

from mafiawiki "... used to formally indicate 'you're being watched.' "

finger of suspicion

as in "i suspect you of being mafia but not really enough to vote"

if you suspect him of being assassin who cares? you basically implied in your post that he would be a possible lynch candidate which is nonsensical if you think he's an assassin in the first place.
RIP Aaliyah
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 10 2011 05:58 GMT
#555
On April 10 2011 14:56 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 14:51 GMarshal wrote:
On April 10 2011 14:48 Mig wrote:
On April 10 2011 14:42 DoctorHelvetica wrote:

good job saying nothing and repeating "pro-town" stuff other people said

fos


I wasn't trying to repeat what others said I was typing the posts up at the same time. You can see my other post where I basically said the exact same thing as you went up at the same time.

If my posts are just saying nothing then I don't have any defense against that haha. I am just adding points I thought were valid.


So, to counteract the fact that you have been adding little let me ask you a few little questions

Who is your #1 town read?
Not counting inactives, who is your number 1 scum read?
Who is your favorite Starcraft Player?


Y U NO GIVE ME QUESTIONS?!


Because as far as I can tell you are playing to your usual town meta.

However if you are bored I can give you questions

Between all the mayor candidates, which do you think is most likely scum (Assuming they are running) ?

Name 2 players who you expected to see more action from who are not posting as much as you think they should

Favorite SC BW map?
Moderator
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
April 10 2011 06:02 GMT
#556
What are you even arguing here? I can't FoS someone for being an assassin? So now you're telling me that I can only FoS possible lynch targets?

You can have a completely different definition of FoS in your head compared to the one I have in mine. I understand that you like spamming up threads (you even have a reputation of it), but really? What are you even pointing at here? Am I mafia for misusing FoS in your opinion? Am I mafia for FoSing and assassin, when GMarshal prodded me to speak? Yes I am new and I would rather not speak because I'd make a lot of mistakes that would lead to scum reads from the players that can't differentiate from scum and bad townie play.

Stop arguing about silly things, it's getting you nowhere. If you somehow deduce that I'm scum from senseless arguments like these kudos to you for failing.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 10 2011 06:05 GMT
#557
As others have said, I think voting a black in is lose-lose. There's no guarantee he'll do anything to really help us, and then we lose our mayor/pardoner.

Also, as far as medicing him goes, I think we can just drop the discussion on that until Day 2. Assassins can't do anything night one, so unless mafia wants to hit him, there's no need to waste a medic on him. If he still wants to negotiate for kills later, then we can do that when he's actually in a position to kill. However, just to add to that quickly, he's actually useless to town if he's not mayor/pardoner, because if he says he's hitting a town chosen target, mafia can just RB him, because he's outed himself publicly. So, we don't want him in office, and he can't help us out of office.

So, overall, I don't think he can help town much, besides giving all the other assassins a non-town target for night 2.

Right now, I'm most comfortable picking either GMarshal or Dr.H for mayor. I've gotten the strongest town reads from them, and they've both shown they're not afraid of trying to look for scum and lead town in the right direction.

^ My thoughts.
you gotta dance
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 10 2011 06:08 GMT
#558
On April 10 2011 14:58 GMarshal wrote:
Because as far as I can tell you are playing to your usual town meta.

However if you are bored I can give you questions

Between all the mayor candidates, which do you think is most likely scum (Assuming they are running) ?

Name 2 players who you expected to see more action from who are not posting as much as you think they should

Favorite SC BW map?


lol last time you thought I was town you were wrong =P

Kav is probably most scummy out of you me and kav. Kita's is a throw away campaign. I think you should be mayor, I can be pardoner and we can lead the town into an era of prosperity. I'd rather I be pardoner but I love balls to the wall play and having a black in office and taking up a spot for sure instead of a red is appealing so he'd be a third place runner after me in my book.

I want ON and Tackster to speak up.

ON because he came in, said some throwaway stuff, voted you and then didn't say anything else. Even though just moments before Prot did his balls to the wall claim. ON hasn't said a single thing. Whether that's cause he's busy or cause he's afraid of commenting on it cause he's mafia and needs to consult his team is up in the air. I'mma keep a close watch on him all game.

Tackster because he posted well in insane II and I hope to see more of the same. He's on the other side of the world so I understand time differences would cause him to not be posting right now.

Wuthering Heights because it used the Twilight template and also because it's named after the saddest book I've ever read.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 10 2011 06:08 GMT
#559
On April 10 2011 15:02 Conversion wrote:
What are you even arguing here? I can't FoS someone for being an assassin? So now you're telling me that I can only FoS possible lynch targets?

You can have a completely different definition of FoS in your head compared to the one I have in mine. I understand that you like spamming up threads (you even have a reputation of it), but really? What are you even pointing at here? Am I mafia for misusing FoS in your opinion? Am I mafia for FoSing and assassin, when GMarshal prodded me to speak? Yes I am new and I would rather not speak because I'd make a lot of mistakes that would lead to scum reads from the players that can't differentiate from scum and bad townie play.

Stop arguing about silly things, it's getting you nowhere. If you somehow deduce that I'm scum from senseless arguments like these kudos to you for failing.

im not arguing im trying to understand your terrible post
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 10 2011 06:08 GMT
#560
On April 10 2011 15:08 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 14:58 GMarshal wrote:
Because as far as I can tell you are playing to your usual town meta.

However if you are bored I can give you questions

Between all the mayor candidates, which do you think is most likely scum (Assuming they are running) ?

Name 2 players who you expected to see more action from who are not posting as much as you think they should

Favorite SC BW map?


lol last time you thought I was town you were wrong =P

Kav is probably most scummy out of you me and kav. Kita's is a throw away campaign. I think you should be mayor, I can be pardoner and we can lead the town into an era of prosperity. I'd rather I be pardoner but I love balls to the wall play and having a black in office and taking up a spot for sure instead of a red is appealing so he'd be a third place runner after me in my book.

I want ON and Tackster to speak up.

ON because he came in, said some throwaway stuff, voted you and then didn't say anything else. Even though just moments before Prot did his balls to the wall claim. ON hasn't said a single thing. Whether that's cause he's busy or cause he's afraid of commenting on it cause he's mafia and needs to consult his team is up in the air. I'mma keep a close watch on him all game.

Tackster because he posted well in insane II and I hope to see more of the same. He's on the other side of the world so I understand time differences would cause him to not be posting right now.

Wuthering Heights because it used the Twilight template and also because it's named after the saddest book I've ever read.

im running too you know
RIP Aaliyah
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1239
ComeBackTV 581
SteadfastSC460
TaKeTV 452
LamboSC2380
IndyStarCraft 158
Rex127
EnkiAlexander 62
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 460
LamboSC2 380
mouzHeroMarine 222
IndyStarCraft 158
ProTech156
Rex 127
BRAT_OK 71
UpATreeSC 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32654
Shuttle 1884
EffOrt 927
Mini 619
Light 557
Soma 445
Rush 339
firebathero 318
Snow 206
ZerO 173
[ Show more ]
hero 163
sorry 58
Sea.KH 57
Killer 46
Liquid`Ret 39
Mong 32
Shinee 32
ToSsGirL 30
Sexy 22
soO 20
Bale 19
Shine 18
Trap 18
Free 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Terrorterran 10
Sacsri 8
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc8542
qojqva1279
Dendi933
420jenkins157
Counter-Strike
fl0m1314
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2271
crisheroes1475
XaKoH 198
MindelVK8
Other Games
singsing1876
B2W.Neo1008
Beastyqt211
Hui .199
ArmadaUGS193
KnowMe124
QueenE107
Mew2King91
Trikslyr67
ToD49
Dewaltoss41
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 20
• Adnapsc2 2
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix15
• HerbMon 13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3262
• TFBlade1115
Other Games
• Shiphtur252
• WagamamaTV218
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 45m
Stellar Fest
20h 45m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.