• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:37
CEST 04:37
KST 11:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7319 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 273 Next
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 24 2011 13:58 GMT
#521
On March 24 2011 22:07 deconduo wrote:
If he's blue: Vote for him
If he's not: There will be a cc

Whats not to get?

We hope if he's black there will be a cc. 4 blues and a bunch of noobs in the game. I'm not holding my breath.

Anyways here is a 1 in 3 chance of hitting a red or a black:
1. Coagulation
2. darmousseh
3. Jackal58
4. annul
5. Tackster
6. Lemonwalrus

I'm green. I suspect Coag is as well. So going on that we have a 50/50 shot at a red and a black between darm, annul, Tackster and LW.

Tackster and Lemon I don't know. So I don't know what to expect out of their play.
I haven't seen darm post yet.
Is annul red again? Wouldn't put it past LSB to do so. Or maybe he changed it up and made him black.

I would recommend confining our day 1 lynch to somebody on this list.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 24 2011 13:59 GMT
#522
On March 24 2011 22:52 CubEdIn wrote:
@ Jackal: be reasonable man.

It's always been a bad idea for scum to claim something first. You can't claim DT or getting shot when there's just 1 dt or 1 shot in the game, because you will be faced with counter-claims.

So far, there's just one claim of blue. There are two scenarios:
a) All REAL blues are asleep and will counter-claim later on.
b) He is blue and the three other blue are keeping their mouth shut as they should.

IF there's gonna be a counter claim, I assume there will be at least one more person supporting EITHER of them.
So, whoever is lying (be it mafia or blacks), they will have to stick out at least TWO people (which can be up to four if we go there), in order to get an election. Would you risk that as scum/3rd party just for the mayor role? No. You don't put 2 people on the line on day one for no reason.

And if we figure out who's lying (person with least supporters?), then one of them gets mayor'd, and the rest get medic protected or who knows. The point is, in the end, it's not a smart move for EITHER Black or Red to sacrifice people 1:1 (even if they get blues), because they're also fighting each other.

So, unless you get counter-claims for blues, you can 99% sure assume that bum is town.
If cops saw this but decided not to counter-claim, then either they have a good reason for it, OR they're being dumb.

You seem to think that they are dumb, for some reason.


I'm over it Cub. It was just to damn convenient looking.
Life can only kill you once.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
March 24 2011 14:22 GMT
#523
Let me break down the logic behind Bum's blueclaim:

If no one counterclaims, Bum is blue.

If bum is blue and mafia/sk counter claim, we lynch them both. It's a 1-1 trade, and 1-1 trades are always town favored.

If bum is mafia/sk, real blues counterclaim, we lynch them both, it's a 1-1 trade.

The worst scenario is a 1-1 trade, and that's good for town. Because of this, I will trust that bum is blue until a counterclaim arises

HOWEVER. I will restate that simply protecting a blue role is not good enough. We need to protect the people who will actively hunt scum. Vets and scumhunters cannot tell the mayor who to lynch if they are dead! Beyond that, the mayor only controls the day-one lynch, something that is a crap-shoot anyways.

I strongly believe that blues should be helping the analysts, not the other way around. As has been said by Ver, BloodyC0bler, Ace, and many more Town wins because of analysis, not because of blues. Blues are very helpful, but we cannot rely on them.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 24 2011 14:36 GMT
#524
I'll vote for bum, if he gets counter claimed then I'll stay in the race.

On March 24 2011 22:58 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2011 22:07 deconduo wrote:
If he's blue: Vote for him
If he's not: There will be a cc

Whats not to get?

We hope if he's black there will be a cc. 4 blues and a bunch of noobs in the game. I'm not holding my breath.

Anyways here is a 1 in 3 chance of hitting a red or a black:
1. Coagulation
2. darmousseh
3. Jackal58
4. annul
5. Tackster
6. Lemonwalrus

I'm green. I suspect Coag is as well. So going on that we have a 50/50 shot at a red and a black between darm, annul, Tackster and LW.

Tackster and Lemon I don't know. So I don't know what to expect out of their play.
I haven't seen darm post yet.
Is annul red again? Wouldn't put it past LSB to do so. Or maybe he changed it up and made him black.

I would recommend confining our day 1 lynch to somebody on this list.


Thanks for basically copying and restating my idea...this + being against bum's run makes me FoS you.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 24 2011 14:43 GMT
#525
On March 24 2011 23:22 Kavdragon wrote:
Let me break down the logic behind Bum's blueclaim:

If no one counterclaims, Bum is blue.

If bum is blue and mafia/sk counter claim, we lynch them both. It's a 1-1 trade, and 1-1 trades are always town favored.

If bum is mafia/sk, real blues counterclaim, we lynch them both, it's a 1-1 trade.

The worst scenario is a 1-1 trade, and that's good for town. Because of this, I will trust that bum is blue until a counterclaim arises

HOWEVER. I will restate that simply protecting a blue role is not good enough. We need to protect the people who will actively hunt scum. Vets and scumhunters cannot tell the mayor who to lynch if they are dead! Beyond that, the mayor only controls the day-one lynch, something that is a crap-shoot anyways.

I strongly believe that blues should be helping the analysts, not the other way around. As has been said by Ver, BloodyC0bler, Ace, and many more Town wins because of analysis, not because of blues. Blues are very helpful, but we cannot rely on them.

As logically sound as your points are there is one part that kind of irks me. You are dismissing that bum could be an analyst, which I am pretty sure he is capable of. As stated before, what he is doing would fall through from the mafia so assuming is town is fine by me. I don't see why you wouldn't want a pseudo confirmed townie in the mayor position who has also been an active player. You say you want an active scum hunter, well by putting Bum in the mayor position you are getting the power of his circle which may or may not have a more active "scumhunter" as you put it.

And on top of that, he said he would listen to me on who to kill. So you get what you want no matter how you look at it! Why kavvy gotta hate?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
March 24 2011 14:45 GMT
#526
On March 24 2011 14:13 iGrok wrote:
There also the fact that the mayor can choose the lynch, and can rely on active scumhunters' advice. The leader in this case only has to make the final decision, and I'd rather that be a confirmed town who will listen to scumhunters than an unknown or even probable town.


On March 24 2011 18:41 deconduo wrote:
Kav's argument is pretty meh also. Why not elect a confirmed town mayor, and he can listen to all the vet's scumhunting. Its not like bumatlarge is bad either,,,


iGrok might be excusable because of he's newish, but I'm inclined to disbelieve that you would fail so hard on your logic Decon...

Scum hunters cannot tell the mayor what to push if they are dead. Besides, it's not like the mayor has some magical ability to bend the town to his will. When I was mayor in XXXVI, I was able to control the lynches because I was one of the only active scum hunters, Not because I was mayor. Mayor was only the shield I used so that I COULD hunt scum without dieing.

This is about protecting the people that are going to be hit by the mafia early and often. Read the pre-game, we already had the discussion about who the mafia would hit: If they don't hit the vets/analysts they will be caught. If bum cannot analyse then the mafia would LOVE to see him as mayor, because it's protecting someone who they wouldn't have hit anyways.

I want to stay active, and bring the pain to the red/black teams. I can't do this if I am dead. Vote for Kav. If this doesn't make sense, please let me know and I'll try to explain it more simply.

I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 24 2011 14:47 GMT
#527
On March 24 2011 23:36 chaoser wrote:
I'll vote for bum, if he gets counter claimed then I'll stay in the race.

Show nested quote +
On March 24 2011 22:58 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 24 2011 22:07 deconduo wrote:
If he's blue: Vote for him
If he's not: There will be a cc

Whats not to get?

We hope if he's black there will be a cc. 4 blues and a bunch of noobs in the game. I'm not holding my breath.

Anyways here is a 1 in 3 chance of hitting a red or a black:
1. Coagulation
2. darmousseh
3. Jackal58
4. annul
5. Tackster
6. Lemonwalrus

I'm green. I suspect Coag is as well. So going on that we have a 50/50 shot at a red and a black between darm, annul, Tackster and LW.

Tackster and Lemon I don't know. So I don't know what to expect out of their play.
I haven't seen darm post yet.
Is annul red again? Wouldn't put it past LSB to do so. Or maybe he changed it up and made him black.

I would recommend confining our day 1 lynch to somebody on this list.


Thanks for basically copying and restating my idea...this + being against bum's run makes me FoS you.

If you said it I missed it. The only one I saw was Meapak's.
Life can only kill you once.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 24 2011 14:50 GMT
#528
I've gotten decent town vibes from annul, besides, if we're gonna lynch him he'll claim DT miller and people will leave him alone (i kid, i kid).

I'm getting bad vibes from Lemonwalrus though. One-lining his way through posts.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
March 24 2011 14:50 GMT
#529
On March 24 2011 23:43 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2011 23:22 Kavdragon wrote:
Let me break down the logic behind Bum's blueclaim:

If no one counterclaims, Bum is blue.

If bum is blue and mafia/sk counter claim, we lynch them both. It's a 1-1 trade, and 1-1 trades are always town favored.

If bum is mafia/sk, real blues counterclaim, we lynch them both, it's a 1-1 trade.

The worst scenario is a 1-1 trade, and that's good for town. Because of this, I will trust that bum is blue until a counterclaim arises

HOWEVER. I will restate that simply protecting a blue role is not good enough. We need to protect the people who will actively hunt scum. Vets and scumhunters cannot tell the mayor who to lynch if they are dead! Beyond that, the mayor only controls the day-one lynch, something that is a crap-shoot anyways.

I strongly believe that blues should be helping the analysts, not the other way around. As has been said by Ver, BloodyC0bler, Ace, and many more Town wins because of analysis, not because of blues. Blues are very helpful, but we cannot rely on them.

As logically sound as your points are there is one part that kind of irks me. You are dismissing that bum could be an analyst, which I am pretty sure he is capable of. As stated before, what he is doing would fall through from the mafia so assuming is town is fine by me. I don't see why you wouldn't want a pseudo confirmed townie in the mayor position who has also been an active player. You say you want an active scum hunter, well by putting Bum in the mayor position you are getting the power of his circle which may or may not have a more active "scumhunter" as you put it.

And on top of that, he said he would listen to me on who to kill. So you get what you want no matter how you look at it! Why kavvy gotta hate?


Firstly, yes. If bum can be an analyst, then he'd be a good mayor. As I mentioned before, I'd vote for him if he showed some of this analysis. (No, I don't expect much this early, but I'm just getting the feeling that he's relying on his blue circle too much. w/e)

The reason why I'm pushing for my mayorship over Bum's is more or less selfish: I want to do analysis, and I don't want to die because of it. So I will push my mayorship over his until he proves he can hunt scum better than me.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 24 2011 14:51 GMT
#530
I agree with you to some extent kav, but as long as you are active you should draw a medic so don't worry about being mayor so much. Just keep posting analysis and the mafia will be too scared to hit you. I believe I have used that tactic before. Although it resulted in the mafia double stacking me >.<! But that is good too.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 24 2011 14:52 GMT
#531
Don't worry Kav, I'll protect you.

...as soon as I get my medic role pm!
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 24 2011 14:52 GMT
#532
On March 24 2011 23:50 CubEdIn wrote:
I've gotten decent town vibes from annul, besides, if we're gonna lynch him he'll claim DT miller and people will leave him alone (i kid, i kid)

WE WILL NOT SPEAK OF IT!
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 24 2011 14:54 GMT
#533
What if we don't have any medics?
Insane thought isn't it?
Life can only kill you once.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 24 2011 14:54 GMT
#534
On March 24 2011 23:50 Kavdragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2011 23:43 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On March 24 2011 23:22 Kavdragon wrote:
Let me break down the logic behind Bum's blueclaim:

If no one counterclaims, Bum is blue.

If bum is blue and mafia/sk counter claim, we lynch them both. It's a 1-1 trade, and 1-1 trades are always town favored.

If bum is mafia/sk, real blues counterclaim, we lynch them both, it's a 1-1 trade.

The worst scenario is a 1-1 trade, and that's good for town. Because of this, I will trust that bum is blue until a counterclaim arises

HOWEVER. I will restate that simply protecting a blue role is not good enough. We need to protect the people who will actively hunt scum. Vets and scumhunters cannot tell the mayor who to lynch if they are dead! Beyond that, the mayor only controls the day-one lynch, something that is a crap-shoot anyways.

I strongly believe that blues should be helping the analysts, not the other way around. As has been said by Ver, BloodyC0bler, Ace, and many more Town wins because of analysis, not because of blues. Blues are very helpful, but we cannot rely on them.

As logically sound as your points are there is one part that kind of irks me. You are dismissing that bum could be an analyst, which I am pretty sure he is capable of. As stated before, what he is doing would fall through from the mafia so assuming is town is fine by me. I don't see why you wouldn't want a pseudo confirmed townie in the mayor position who has also been an active player. You say you want an active scum hunter, well by putting Bum in the mayor position you are getting the power of his circle which may or may not have a more active "scumhunter" as you put it.

And on top of that, he said he would listen to me on who to kill. So you get what you want no matter how you look at it! Why kavvy gotta hate?


Firstly, yes. If bum can be an analyst, then he'd be a good mayor. As I mentioned before, I'd vote for him if he showed some of this analysis. (No, I don't expect much this early, but I'm just getting the feeling that he's relying on his blue circle too much. w/e)

The reason why I'm pushing for my mayorship over Bum's is more or less selfish: I want to do analysis, and I don't want to die because of it. So I will push my mayorship over his until he proves he can hunt scum better than me.

I think the blue circle can be an analysts wet dream. It is basically the entire dynamic I tried using in TMM3 of being able to have someone you know is not trying to manipulate you to bounce ideas off. That's the reason I think it isn't necessarily a much worse idea to elect a blue in this case over a scum hunter.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 24 2011 14:56 GMT
#535
On March 24 2011 23:54 Jackal58 wrote:
What if we don't have any medics?
Insane thought isn't it?

XXXVI... What? It's a mind fuck! Mind fuckery! I think I lived fairly long in that game too using the same strategy. The mafia finally decided to hit me while a vigilante did as well when I was a Vet. So my lights went out
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 24 2011 15:08 GMT
#536
On March 24 2011 23:56 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2011 23:54 Jackal58 wrote:
What if we don't have any medics?
Insane thought isn't it?

XXXVI... What? It's a mind fuck! Mind fuckery! I think I lived fairly long in that game too using the same strategy. The mafia finally decided to hit me while a vigilante did as well when I was a Vet. So my lights went out

The only blue roles listed are the 4 cop roles. I have no idea what powers LSB intends to pass out to all the townies so I don't know if medics will be included in the list but they aren't going to be the traditional "blue" role.
I and the other 5 in the item game are not going to receive any additional powers according to the OP but apparently will receive some type of item that we can bring to the main game if we get rid of the opposing factions.
That's the reason I want the first lynch list to be from the 6 in the item game. Town wants those items.
Life can only kill you once.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
March 24 2011 15:20 GMT
#537
It's POSSIBLE that bum is a 3rd-party and our blue team is retarded. Very very unlikely though.

I see no reason to not vote for him at least for the time being.

Although, probably not happening, but imagine this: bum is 3rd party. Blues counterclaim. another 3rd party CCs the blue's counterclaim (nah guys, bum's a blue, so am i!). Blues with another of theirs. So on and so forth. Mafia rofls. We lose pretty hard
SUNSFANNED
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 24 2011 15:27 GMT
#538
On March 24 2011 23:47 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2011 23:36 chaoser wrote:
I'll vote for bum, if he gets counter claimed then I'll stay in the race.

On March 24 2011 22:58 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 24 2011 22:07 deconduo wrote:
If he's blue: Vote for him
If he's not: There will be a cc

Whats not to get?

We hope if he's black there will be a cc. 4 blues and a bunch of noobs in the game. I'm not holding my breath.

Anyways here is a 1 in 3 chance of hitting a red or a black:
1. Coagulation
2. darmousseh
3. Jackal58
4. annul
5. Tackster
6. Lemonwalrus

I'm green. I suspect Coag is as well. So going on that we have a 50/50 shot at a red and a black between darm, annul, Tackster and LW.

Tackster and Lemon I don't know. So I don't know what to expect out of their play.
I haven't seen darm post yet.
Is annul red again? Wouldn't put it past LSB to do so. Or maybe he changed it up and made him black.

I would recommend confining our day 1 lynch to somebody on this list.


Thanks for basically copying and restating my idea...this + being against bum's run makes me FoS you.

If you said it I missed it. The only one I saw was Meapak's.


Then I wouldn't want you as a mayor at all. It's been posted/quoted a good 4-5 times. For mayor to miss something like that doesn't bode well for the future.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
March 24 2011 15:29 GMT
#539
On March 25 2011 00:20 BrownBear wrote:
It's POSSIBLE that bum is a 3rd-party and our blue team is retarded. Very very unlikely though.

I see no reason to not vote for him at least for the time being.

Although, probably not happening, but imagine this: bum is 3rd party. Blues counterclaim. another 3rd party CCs the blue's counterclaim (nah guys, bum's a blue, so am i!). Blues with another of theirs. So on and so forth. Mafia rofls. We lose pretty hard


So on until it's 4-4, we give Mayor to someone else, lynch Bum and see what he flips as. Blue? Kill the 4 counterclaiming. Black? Kill the 3 defending him. At worst we trade Bum for the ENTIRE black party. Hell of a trade if you ask me.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 24 2011 15:30 GMT
#540
On March 25 2011 00:20 BrownBear wrote:
It's POSSIBLE that bum is a 3rd-party and our blue team is retarded. Very very unlikely though.

I see no reason to not vote for him at least for the time being.

Although, probably not happening, but imagine this: bum is 3rd party. Blues counterclaim. another 3rd party CCs the blue's counterclaim (nah guys, bum's a blue, so am i!). Blues with another of theirs. So on and so forth. Mafia rofls. We lose pretty hard

You are insane. Occam's Razor.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings171
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 203
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 214
Terrorterran 16
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm243
League of Legends
Doublelift5846
JimRising 740
Counter-Strike
taco 274
minikerr53
Other Games
summit1g12017
C9.Mang0414
PiLiPiLi10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1202
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP185
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 23m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 23m
Replay Cast
20h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.