• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:52
CEST 19:52
KST 02:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12376 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 111

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 273 Next
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 28 2011 03:35 GMT
#2201
Logically, we should be asking tackster what he did last niht, shouldn't we?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 28 2011 03:37 GMT
#2202
On March 28 2011 12:34 tnkted wrote:
Assuming we can trust coag (i believe we can)

Town still has our KP.

Assuming we can trust jackal (i'm not certain about this)

Town lost some bandanges (sounds like medic power). That means that mafia (NOT BLACK) has the ability to protect themselves. If tack isn't lynched, and he is the one who stole the item, we can be sure that he will be immune to a night kill.

Yes you can use the bandages to self protect. That's what I was doing when they got stolen.

How the fuck can you still doubt I'm town? Have you ever seen scum put their dick on the line on day 1 like I did?
Life can only kill you once.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 28 2011 03:38 GMT
#2203
On March 28 2011 12:35 Lanaia wrote:
Logically, we should be asking tackster what he did last niht, shouldn't we?



i did he completely ignored it.
LOL
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 28 2011 03:39 GMT
#2204
On March 28 2011 12:38 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2011 12:35 Lanaia wrote:
Logically, we should be asking tackster what he did last niht, shouldn't we?



i did he completely ignored it.
LOL


I think he went to bed... We'll see what he says tomorrow.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 28 2011 03:39 GMT
#2205
On March 28 2011 12:38 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2011 12:35 Lanaia wrote:
Logically, we should be asking tackster what he did last niht, shouldn't we?



i did he completely ignored it.
LOL


Hahaha, awesome.

##vote Tackster

I really don't see why not at this point.

Unless town comes up with a good reason NOT to vote Tackster, my vote will stay.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 28 2011 03:39 GMT
#2206
On March 28 2011 12:35 Lanaia wrote:
Logically, we should be asking tackster what he did last niht, shouldn't we?

You don't ask scum questions. You kill them.
Life can only kill you once.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 28 2011 03:42 GMT
#2207
##vote: Tackster
so hilarious.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
March 28 2011 03:58 GMT
#2208
Lol. Tacked pretty bad before, but he looks worse now.

If Tackster is scum: (And I'm pretty sure he is)
Insanious defended Tack a good deal.
Meapak defended Tack in one of his few posts.

Oh, and just because I'm in the mood to divulge my opinions, and it seems scum see me fit to hit already, I'll add that Eiii is on my suspect list.


I'll try to put together a analysis/reasons on this when I get the chance.

I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 28 2011 04:00 GMT
#2209
@Kavdragon Will you be sharing with us the reason you think you were hit or would you prefer not to?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
March 28 2011 04:05 GMT
#2210
On March 28 2011 13:00 Lanaia wrote:
@Kavdragon Will you be sharing with us the reason you think you were hit or would you prefer not to?


Because I'm one of the few people doing analysis, and I've named two of their members already.

I said that I would post an analysis on meapak earlier, and I already posted on Insanious. They didn't want me adding anyone more of their buddies to that list, and they didn't want my analysis on meapak to ever happen.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
March 28 2011 04:18 GMT
#2211
On March 28 2011 13:00 Lanaia wrote:
@Kavdragon Will you be sharing with us the reason you think you were hit or would you prefer not to?


He doesn't think he was hit, he says he took a hit.

On March 28 2011 12:31 Kavdragon wrote:
Right, just got back online. I've not read up yet, but I took a hit last night.



Gotta account for this as well.

I really don't like this bandwagoning that's going on. Yah it's really suspicious that your hit got swapped but it just seems too convenient. We're allowing the trigger happy coag run the show. Are we going to see a townie fall today because of your short-sighted analysis?

"We have unfinished business, I and he."
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 28 2011 04:30 GMT
#2212
On March 28 2011 13:18 Amber[LighT] wrote:
I really don't like this bandwagoning that's going on. Yah it's really suspicious that your hit got swapped but it just seems too convenient. We're allowing the trigger happy coag run the show. Are we going to see a townie fall today because of your short-sighted analysis?



The only thing that could have gone wrong is if LW set Tack up. Either way, Town will win IG. If we lynch Tack and he's green, LW is mafia in which case we just medic protect one of Jackal and Coag and we lynch LW the next day.

Coag might be trigger happy but the plan makes sense and given that it's Jackal who thought it up, I'm not very surprised to say the least, he has a thing for gambits. Bum supports it as well and seems to be supporting the story that's coming out of Coag/Jackal so I'm going to be following that.

I've already looked at a lot of Tack's posts and though he's been posting, a lot of it has been either echoing what other people have said or has been arguing with annul. He posts big ass posts but they have little substance. I can post by post analysis if you want.

All the people saying it's convenient, that's a WIFOM argument and you know it. Unless things surface that will shed more light onto this situation and put a new spin on it, I'm going to believe Coag and Jackal and Bum.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
March 28 2011 04:31 GMT
#2213
Aww, I'm on a scumlist now? :/ I eagerly await your reasons then, kav.

Quick question: If the whole IG plan was to bait the scum player into stealing jackal's items, why did jackal just let it get stolen instead of protecting it? That's the one thing that I'm confused by in this whole affair.
:3
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 28 2011 04:35 GMT
#2214
Ok, just reading through quickly, and it seems like Tack is 100% scum in the eyes of a lot of people. However, I'm looking at the information available, and it seems like there's still the possibility he isn't. So, playing Devil's Advocate:

What we know:

Coag had a gun.
Jackal and Lemon knew this.
Jackal referenced having KP in thread.

Coag shot at Tack
Scum shot at Tack/Annul
Coag's (and maybe scum's) shot was redirected to Annul
Jackal's item was stolen

What we've learned:

Unless Black is just screwing with the item game for giggles, Red have the Bus role. Blacks don't really seem to have any motivation we know of for saving Tackster or trying to incriminate him. If Red used their Bus on Tackster in order to prevent a foreseen hit, they wouldn't redirect it to their own hit target, meaning Blacks used their KP on Annul/Tack, and the Reds hit Gmarshal + someone else (Barring unknown Town/Blue KP).

What we think happened:

Tack is Mafia
Tack thinks Jackal has KP, steals to avoid death
Scum also buses Tack, Coag's shot is redirected to Annul

Logical Inconsistency:

If Tackster were Red, why would he both try to steal the item to prevent his death, AND Red would use their Bus on him? Surely one would have been sufficient to save him. This is primarily what is making me look more closely into what's happening rather than blindly accepting that Tack is scum.

What might have happened (and how it will continue):

Jackal is Mafia
Jackal says he has KP in thread, Tack steals (Don't know his motivations, but he thinks Jackal is red, so maybe he wanted to try to stop a red KP)
Coag really has the gun
Jackal convinces Coag to shoot Tack
Mafia know Coag is shooting Tack, bus it to Annul
Town is now convinced Tack is scum, lynches Green. Scum kills townies, wins IG

How we should proceed:

This situation is entirely contingent on how likely it is Jackal is town. If he is town, Tack is assuredly Red and Mafia was anxious enough to save him that they used a power and tried to steal the gun, which is illogical but possible. However, if Jackal is red, then he just orchestrated this to make town believe that Tack was red, so we lynch a green and give scum a good chance of winning the IG. Like I said, I'm playing Devil's Advocate here, because I agree with Cubed that this seems a little too easy, and to Jackal's credit, I think he has the balls and the skill to actually try something like this. So, I'd like to first hear from Tack what actions he took last night, and then hear what makes Jackal a confirmed town. In my opinion, Jackal has said some scummy things in the thread, and we haven't really heard what exactly Coag/Jackal's mutual confirmation plan was. In addition, Jackal's defense thus far for not being red is "Do you think scum would stick their dick out like that day 1?", which is very WIFOM and unsubstantial.

I wanted to bring this up, because no one's really questioning what's happening, and whether or not Tack is scum, we need to be careful of our actions and place all plans under close scrutiny. I haven't heard the reasoning behind Tack's being Red that is anything more than: "He was bussed, mafia tried to save him", and I feel that since Jackal knew about Coag's gun, it's plausible that he may still be the Red left in the item game. So, I'd like to invite further discussion on the matter, because as it is, it's too easy for Red to possibly bandwagon Tackster and town to sheep along. This won't give us any information that will be useful in future days, whereas maybe my dissension might be able to spark some kind of conversation.

TL;DR

Tackster looks scum right now.
No one is considering the possibility he isn't however.
Jackal may be scum, and made it look like Tackster is red
This depends on if Jackal is town or not.
In my opinion Jackal has said some scummy things and is a good enough player to try something like this.
We need to have more discussion or we'll get no information from the lynch.


Trust No One. Question Everything.
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 28 2011 04:36 GMT
#2215
Oh, and 1200 posts too :p
you gotta dance
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 28 2011 04:41 GMT
#2216
Logical Inconsistency:

If Tackster were Red, why would he both try to steal the item to prevent his death, AND Red would use their Bus on him? Surely one would have been sufficient to save him. This is primarily what is making me look more closely into what's happening rather than blindly accepting that Tack is scum.


This isnt a logical inconsistency

scum couldnt be 100% sure jackal had the gun so they covered their ass in the event they cant prevent a shot on tack by stealing.

Plus they are accounting for BLACKS + VIGIS all who could possibly hit tack and take him out the item game.

You gotta be kidding me if you say its inconsistent that they are protecting their guy in the item game from all possibilities.

you just pinged on my scumdar with that load of bullshit
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 28 2011 04:45 GMT
#2217
Logical Inconsistency:

If Tackster were Red, why would he both try to steal the item to prevent his death, AND Red would use their Bus on him? Surely one would have been sufficient to save him. This is primarily what is making me look more closely into what's happening rather than blindly accepting that Tack is scum.


They already mentioned this. It's Jackal. Mafia didn't want to take chances cause Jackal likes his gambits. They stole and also bussed Tackster just in cause. Also, mafia could have been afraid that someone else outside the game that was town would shoot into the game at Tackster.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 28 2011 04:45 GMT
#2218
What might have happened (and how it will continue):

Jackal is Mafia
Jackal says he has KP in thread, Tack steals (Don't know his motivations, but he thinks Jackal is red, so maybe he wanted to try to stop a red KP)
Coag really has the gun
Jackal convinces Coag to shoot Tack
Mafia know Coag is shooting Tack, bus it to Annul
Town is now convinced Tack is scum, lynches Green. Scum kills townies, wins IG


This is bullshit also.
If jackal was red he would have my gun right now
theres no way scum would even consider letting me keep it when they know its gonna be up for grabs.


Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 28 2011 04:50 GMT
#2219
On March 28 2011 13:31 Eiii wrote:
Aww, I'm on a scumlist now? :/ I eagerly await your reasons then, kav.

Quick question: If the whole IG plan was to bait the scum player into stealing jackal's items, why did jackal just let it get stolen instead of protecting it? That's the one thing that I'm confused by in this whole affair.


he used it to protect himself from a hit.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 28 2011 04:52 GMT
#2220
Its better to be alive without bandages
than dead with bandages
pretty simple logic
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1027
TKL 383
IndyStarCraft 252
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1027
ByuN 438
TKL 383
IndyStarCraft 252
Reynor 162
BRAT_OK 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51104
Calm 2718
Shuttle 457
actioN 172
firebathero 116
Mini 83
Mong 39
soO 23
Pusan 18
Aegong 17
[ Show more ]
scan(afreeca) 16
Sacsri 6
White-Ra 3
Dota 2
Gorgc11094
Counter-Strike
fl0m5989
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2367
Liquid`Hasu418
MindelVK11
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2000
FrodaN1315
B2W.Neo716
olofmeister490
Khaldor468
KnowMe319
crisheroes178
Livibee174
ToD91
Mew2King78
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick358
BasetradeTV200
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 34
• Adnapsc2 14
• Reevou 6
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach71
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV516
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1641
Other Games
• imaqtpie755
• Shiphtur720
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 8m
OSC
5h 8m
Replay Cast
5h 8m
OSC
18h 8m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.