• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:40
CEST 20:40
KST 03:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12936 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 110

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 273 Next
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 28 2011 03:21 GMT
#2181
yes i am the towns 1 KP in op
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 28 2011 03:22 GMT
#2182
On March 28 2011 12:21 tnkted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2011 12:18 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 28 2011 12:15 tnkted wrote:
so... wait a minute. the post said that only one person got their item off. That means that lemon couldn't possibly have been able to use his item. So what happened to his item? he must have either stolen somebody elses or have had his vest stolen. That means that

1. jackals item was stolen
2. coag used his item.
3. darms item is RNG'd to one of you, and annuls is gone
4. Lemons must have either stolen or been stolen from.

When you read this: Lemon what happened to your item last night?

He used it. Passive protection. He still has it. Coag still has his gun. It's not a fire and forget it's his unless somebody steals it from him.
I have no idea how you came to conclusion #4


Show nested quote +
Well, looks like people aren't really using their items well. Only one person was able to use his item.


says right there that lemon wasn't able to use their item.

Either that or the gun never went off.


It never says people aren't using their items. It says people aren't using them WELL. Using a vest when no one is shooting you isn't the best choice for you, you could be STEALING.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 28 2011 03:22 GMT
#2183
From: Lemonwalrus [ 4454 posts | Profile | Buddy | Report ]
Subject: Re: hey
Date: 3/28/11 12:21
I protected. It seemed like my only play...but I'm starting to think I should have stolen tack's shit. (it auto uses every night even if I protect it)

Original Message From Coagulation:
did u use your vest?
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 28 2011 03:23 GMT
#2184
landmark post

you guys write too much.
what if coag is lying and after we lynch tack mafia kills jackal and lemon. are you two guys willing to take that risk?
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 28 2011 03:24 GMT
#2185
Well, looks like people aren't really using their items well. Only one person was able to use his item.


ONLY ONE PERSON USED THEIR ITEM. Clear as day.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 28 2011 03:24 GMT
#2186
Cube dont start man. you know thats not true.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 28 2011 03:24 GMT
#2187
I really don't think coag is scum. CubEd, do you think he is?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 28 2011 03:24 GMT
#2188
i'm just asking though, I'm not saying he is, but it seems... well.. too easy.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 28 2011 03:26 GMT
#2189
On March 28 2011 12:24 Lanaia wrote:
I really don't think coag is scum. CubEd, do you think he is?


no i don't, but it's not my life on the line. if jackal and lemon are willing to wing it, that's good enough for me to vote for tackster.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 28 2011 03:26 GMT
#2190
On March 28 2011 12:24 tnkted wrote:
Show nested quote +
Well, looks like people aren't really using their items well. Only one person was able to use his item.


ONLY ONE PERSON USED THEIR ITEM. Clear as day.


From: Lemonwalrus [ 4454 posts | Profile | Buddy | Report ]
Subject: Re: hey
Date: 3/28/11 12:21
I protected. It seemed like my only play...but I'm starting to think I should have stolen tack's shit. (it auto uses every night even if I protect it)

Original Message From Coagulation:
did u use your vest?


Only coag used. Lemon protected/defended.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 28 2011 03:26 GMT
#2191
its not too easy
Mafia are going down kicking and screaming.
they not only tried to steal the gun they protected their guy.

Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 28 2011 03:27 GMT
#2192
Just want to throw this out there...

Say Lemon is mafia. He knew what items both jackal and caog had.

Lemon steals from jackal (taking away town medic), then gets mafia to buss the target (tack) that coag had told him.

This would result in annul dying, town lynching tack, and mafia winning IG. Just a thought. Im off to bed now though.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 28 2011 03:27 GMT
#2193
On March 28 2011 12:16 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2011 12:11 Jackal58 wrote:
annul gave up the game. We all used our items. I've been threatening a nightkill since I announced my plan. We can't steal an item and use an item at the same time. Town wouldn't steal. It was set up so if their was a theft it would be from me. Tack couldn't take a chance that I was lying. So he stole from me. Scum didn't want to take a chance that I was lying so they used a bus driver. Tack is about as 100% confirmed scum as you can get.


Seriously you and Coag need to write things out more clearly -_-

You said you had a gun and would probs use it on Tack. Tack wanted to steal the gun so you wouldn't shoot him. It was a lie and instead Coag had the gun. He shot Tack. Mafia didn't want to take chances so they bussed Tack.

Is that what you're saying?

If so, in that case, didn't Coag claim he had a stun gun or something way early in the thread? Didn't you claim you had a band aid?

I never mentioned what I had. I claimed I had a gun.
And yes that is what I am saying.
Here let me put it together chronologically.

Coag I have a plan. Here it is.
1 I make a post claiming you I and LW are town.
2 We lynch one of the other 3.
3 If he's red it's going to take longer to win IG.
4If he's green it's going to take much longer.
5 If he's black we win IG on night 2
6 I claim I have gun repeatedly.
7 I create shit storm around me to find who defends scum who doesn't
End of part 1
8 Annul quit game.
9 We all use our items.
10 Tack steal from me.
11 Coag shoots Tack

If it wasn't for those damn meddling kids in their bus we would have pulled it off flawlessly.
Now we have to use a lynch.
Life can only kill you once.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 28 2011 03:28 GMT
#2194
@Insaneous, fair enough, but why did Tack not die then? If he were vet he'd have claimed so by now.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 28 2011 03:29 GMT
#2195
On March 28 2011 12:21 tnkted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2011 12:18 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 28 2011 12:15 tnkted wrote:
so... wait a minute. the post said that only one person got their item off. That means that lemon couldn't possibly have been able to use his item. So what happened to his item? he must have either stolen somebody elses or have had his vest stolen. That means that

1. jackals item was stolen
2. coag used his item.
3. darms item is RNG'd to one of you, and annuls is gone
4. Lemons must have either stolen or been stolen from.

When you read this: Lemon what happened to your item last night?

He used it. Passive protection. He still has it. Coag still has his gun. It's not a fire and forget it's his unless somebody steals it from him.
I have no idea how you came to conclusion #4


Show nested quote +
Well, looks like people aren't really using their items well. Only one person was able to use his item.


says right there that lemon wasn't able to use their item.

Either that or the gun never went off.

All kinds of people in this game might have items.
Life can only kill you once.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
March 28 2011 03:31 GMT
#2196
Right, just got back online. I've not read up yet, but I took a hit last night.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 28 2011 03:34 GMT
#2197
On March 28 2011 12:23 CubEdIn wrote:
landmark post

you guys write too much.
what if coag is lying and after we lynch tack mafia kills jackal and lemon. are you two guys willing to take that risk?

What if your legs grow together?
Life can only kill you once.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 28 2011 03:34 GMT
#2198
Assuming we can trust coag (i believe we can)

Town still has our KP.

Assuming we can trust jackal (i'm not certain about this)

Town lost some bandanges (sounds like medic power). That means that mafia (NOT BLACK) has the ability to protect themselves. If tack isn't lynched, and he is the one who stole the item, we can be sure that he will be immune to a night kill.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 28 2011 03:35 GMT
#2199
On March 28 2011 12:28 CubEdIn wrote:
@Insaneous, fair enough, but why did Tack not die then? If he were vet he'd have claimed so by now.

Bus driver. There are no blues in the item game.
Life can only kill you once.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 28 2011 03:35 GMT
#2200
On March 28 2011 12:27 Insanious wrote:
Just want to throw this out there...

Say Lemon is mafia. He knew what items both jackal and caog had.

Lemon steals from jackal (taking away town medic), then gets mafia to buss the target (tack) that coag had told him.

This would result in annul dying, town lynching tack, and mafia winning IG. Just a thought. Im off to bed now though.



On March 28 2011 12:17 Coagulation wrote:
Also i would like to urge all you scumfucks to come on out and defend your scum bud tackster.

Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1155
TKL 424
IndyStarCraft 316
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1155
ByuN 451
TKL 424
IndyStarCraft 316
Reynor 185
BRAT_OK 68
EmSc Tv 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31323
Calm 2643
Shuttle 380
Mini 156
White-Ra 130
firebathero 105
Mong 61
scan(afreeca) 17
soO 17
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc9232
Counter-Strike
fl0m2606
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3589
Liquid`Hasu523
MindelVK5
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2386
FrodaN1590
B2W.Neo744
olofmeister684
Khaldor510
Beastyqt244
Livibee175
crisheroes170
Mew2King71
ToD53
kaitlyn37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick435
BasetradeTV203
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 9
EmSc2Tv 9
angryscii 1
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 37
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 5
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach64
• blackmanpl 19
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• 80smullet 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV619
Other Games
• imaqtpie1060
• Shiphtur684
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
20m
BSL Open Qualifier
20m
OSC
4h 20m
Replay Cast
4h 20m
OSC
17h 20m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.