• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:03
CEST 13:03
KST 20:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9093 users

Mini Mafia V: Clues and Puzzles - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 30 Next All
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
February 01 2011 17:37 GMT
#201
...umm... so Lego + Drop the bomb sound like they are connected to MK, but Music (thom yorke) + Video of Apocalypse now with Raidohead soundtrack as one of the first results in google for apocaylpse now + House of Cards are not good references.

Not scummy at all there buddy.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
February 01 2011 17:42 GMT
#202
P.S.:
Q from Star Treck also fits all your findings:
#1. He could end all life, give life, etc. => He could easily cause apocalypse
#2. Legos! He was playing with Picard, changing the flow of time, etc.
#3. Magic... well... supernatural abilities, like you said.

Is anyone seriously buying this? Dr.H is clearly tied due to Music + Apocalypse now. There's no way that both of them are wrong.
Show me a better connection than Apocalypse Now / Radiohead video. How the hell does "Apocalypse sounds like Armageddon which is part of the tile of a MK movie" fit better than googling: Apocalypse Now Radiohead -> BAM.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 01 2011 17:44 GMT
#203
Analysis of CubEdIn

Hi everyone.

First of all, the Raiden reference. I don't see how it connects to the body disappearances. If you mean the ability to teleport, Raiden has the ability to teleport himself, not other things (at least in the games and movies, but I guess it can be interpreted).

Second of all, I got Kenpachi covered, I watched bleach and I liked the character. A few main traits are:
- loves battle, lives for it, but is fair, would not kill people with arrows or a wall
- uses his sword and that's about it
- is really fast and really really powerful, especially when he removes his eye-patch
- has a skewed view on honor, I can't really explain this, but basically he'll follow "honor" rules, but doesn't respect many things in general.
Also, if he would be killing something, there would be A LOT of blood around.

I did a quick look at the profiles and Gaara seems to be the strongest clue (with the crushing and sand and all), but I didn't have time to carefully analyze all of them yet.

Will be back in the evening for more hunting.


Suggesting gaara is the strongest clue, but then saying he doesn't have time to analyze yet.



Crap.

Sorry for missing the vote. I've been working on my dissertation paper all night. I forgot to check this as well.
I'm really sorry Elesbee.


Didn't do any more analysis or contribute and missed the lynching vote.


you're right. I'm bad at weekends. And this time i had a horrible monday as well. I'll try and pick up the pace tomorrow.


Still inactive

On February 01 2011 19:30 CubEdIn wrote:
Actually it's god of thunder, so that one is more than a bit of a stretch, but I agree the other two can point to me, somewhat.

Some relation to Gaara:
"he was rejected by his peers and fellow villagers for being the host of a tailed beast" - legos
"Gaara's development from this state into a highly withdrawn, sadistic character" - exterminate them all
Also, the snow trails could represent his lonely path to finding adversaries worthy of battling.

But ignore that, let's get to the good part.
Dr.H.

1. Music -> Thom Yorke - check
2. Legos -> Thom Yorke is in a band, might imply that
3. Apocalypse now -> The Motion Picture Soundtrack (song on OST of Apocalypse Now, the movie) was made by Radiohead, and guess who is the lead singer for Radiohead? Thom Yorke.
4. Hocus Pocus / Cards -> Radiohead has a song called "House of Cards"

Need I find more?


Some suspicion is put out and he is the first to respond (so much for being inactive). Also reraises suspecion on gaara for no apparent reason other than to divert attention away from himself. Then immediately finds a few random references (even an obscure one based on a homemade youtube video) and suggests he doesn't need to find more evidence.

erm...
P.S.:
##Vote DoctorHelvetica


7 minutes later votes for DrH.

On February 01 2011 23:42 CubEdIn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2011 23:30 chaoser wrote:
3. Apocalypse now -> The Motion Picture Soundtrack (song on OST of Apocalypse Now, the movie) was made by Radiohead, and guess who is the lead singer for Radiohead? Thom Yorke.


I can't seem to find this anywhere. I mean, I can find the song and I know when you google it+radiohead you get a video of the sound+AN but I can't seem to find the track listed on any of the OST


Yeah, you're right, it doesn't seem to be in the official OST.
I just saw the video posted on youtube, vimeo, and other sites.

But it still can't be dismissed as a clue just because it's not on the OST, just not that strong of a clue. Which is what you'd expect from LSB in the first place.


Admits he just randomly found the video (which is only possible if you search for the words "radiohead apocolypse now") then suggests that LSB made the clues very obscure, but from the previous day, it seems once you find the overall reference or theme, the clues just roll together quickly.


Analysis, plus 3 clues in my previous post.

CubEdIn is mafia


Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 01 2011 17:48 GMT
#204
On February 02 2011 02:42 CubEdIn wrote:
P.S.:
Q from Star Treck also fits all your findings:
#1. He could end all life, give life, etc. => He could easily cause apocalypse
#2. Legos! He was playing with Picard, changing the flow of time, etc.
#3. Magic... well... supernatural abilities, like you said.

Is anyone seriously buying this? Dr.H is clearly tied due to Music + Apocalypse now. There's no way that both of them are wrong.
Show me a better connection than Apocalypse Now / Radiohead video. How the hell does "Apocalypse sounds like Armageddon which is part of the tile of a MK movie" fit better than googling: Apocalypse Now Radiohead -> BAM.



I think the fact that it's from apocalypse now is actually irrelevant. The note suggests dropping the bomb and killing everyone. From the wikipedia "In Raiden's ending, he becomes extremely powerful after defeating Blaze. To make sure no other realm will possibly threaten Earthrealm again, he destroys them all."
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
February 01 2011 17:51 GMT
#205
Ok. Fine. Since you're so sure, we'll lynch me first. Then, when I flip green, town lynches you and DrH. Deal?
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 01 2011 17:55 GMT
#206
On February 02 2011 02:51 CubEdIn wrote:
Ok. Fine. Since you're so sure, we'll lynch me first. Then, when I flip green, town lynches you and DrH. Deal?


Eh i'm not 100% sure about anything yet which is why I haven't voted.
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
February 01 2011 18:02 GMT
#207
Well I'm sure I'm green and that the clues do not point to me, and I don't mind analysis on myself either, but the way you are dismissing the clues on Dr.H which are far more obvious seems extremely scummy imo.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 01 2011 18:28 GMT
#208
On February 02 2011 02:42 CubEdIn wrote:
P.S.:
Q from Star Treck also fits all your findings:
#1. He could end all life, give life, etc. => He could easily cause apocalypse
#2. Legos! He was playing with Picard, changing the flow of time, etc.
#3. Magic... well... supernatural abilities, like you said.

Is anyone seriously buying this? Dr.H is clearly tied due to Music + Apocalypse now. There's no way that both of them are wrong.
Show me a better connection than Apocalypse Now / Radiohead video. How the hell does "Apocalypse sounds like Armageddon which is part of the tile of a MK movie" fit better than googling: Apocalypse Now Radiohead -> BAM.

radiohead never made a video about apocalypse now

there is a fan video of apocalypse now set to motion picture soundtrack which never had a music video. i realize the music thing fits but like I said, if you were to delve far enough into radiohead fandom (lyrics) you could make me fit anything. many of the hail to the thief lyrics reference war and bombs (sit down. stand up.)

but to go as far as to try to connect me from a fan music video for a song LSB may have never even heard is pretty ridiculous. the way how you talk about it like it is so obvious makes me almost sure you're mafia but i want to read some of the other posts in this thread before I say that.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 01 2011 18:29 GMT
#209
On February 02 2011 02:37 CubEdIn wrote:
...umm... so Lego + Drop the bomb sound like they are connected to MK, but Music (thom yorke) + Video of Apocalypse now with Raidohead soundtrack as one of the first results in google for apocaylpse now + House of Cards are not good references.

Not scummy at all there buddy.


lol you're right it isn't. scummy refers to post behavior.
RIP Aaliyah
shannn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2891 Posts
February 01 2011 18:29 GMT
#210
If only we had Mr. Wiggles. He's too damn important and he got killed.

Furthermore upon reading the day 2 post and replies from others I stumbled upon this.
I bolded what I found curious combining with LSB's day 2 post.
On February 01 2011 12:01 Pandain wrote:
Wait so the fifth picture is a red herring?

Let's just get out a description of each thing:
1.Drop the bomb, exterminate them all. Angry statement, from apocalypse now(the movie). The movie was about a guy who was worshipped as god or something.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalypse_Now
2.Lego's, 4 guys over two dead robotic things. Aliens?
3.Snow, no evidence of any person, but tracks. A single tree. Where is this picture from?
4.Magic tricks, hocus pocus kit.
5.Music.


Point 1 -> a guy who was worshipped as a god -> Raiden is a god
Point 4 -> Magic tricks -> Raiden has abilities that uses magic

Above was already mentioned before but this is where I found it interesting.

Raiden is a game character from Mortal Kombat.
If you look at LSB's day 2 post what is the image referring to ?
[image loading]
An Arcade game.
If you click the following link and look at the right and check Platform of origin: Link.

It says arcade as the platform of origin.

Combine that with all the vague replies and trying to divert attentions and taking the cheap shot at me which Jackal did as well to get his own suspicions off himself I think that CubedIn is mafia!
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6321864 Epic post.
shannn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2891 Posts
February 01 2011 18:32 GMT
#211
If Cubed isn't mafia then I must applaud LSB for making clues so vague that it points to someone else.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6321864 Epic post.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 01 2011 18:35 GMT
#212
Don't applaud LSB.

A. I picked a character that can be tied to any clue. With hundreds of songs and a wide variety of musical themes (and bad fan music videos) any idiot could say "Well in the lyrics of Airbag it's implied there is a car crash! LSB posted a car! DrH is scum"

B. CubEdIn is either mafia or really bad. He never seemed THIS bad in previous games or this irrational so lets just lynch him. Chaoser is probably the other mafia but I'm not completely confident in that.
RIP Aaliyah
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 01 2011 18:43 GMT
#213
On February 02 2011 01:54 darmousseh wrote:
My guess at the method of how he came up with the clues is something like

"W X Y Z" is a sentence about a very specific character.

google W "find a semi related photo
google X "find a semi related photo
google Y "find a semi related photo
google Z "find a semi related photo"
google something else and add it to confuse people.


So our goal should be to find the keywords for each photo and make a sentence or statement out of it.

This is how I'm going to approach it unless someone finds something better.

I took the photos myself (The one from Apocalypse now I snapped a picture of my Computer)
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
February 01 2011 18:45 GMT
#214
Right.
So you're dismissing one clue because it's a fan-made video, as if it it's not on the OST, it doesn't count.
Fact: If you google Apocalypse Now Radiohead, you will see the video.
Fact: There is a photo with a music sheet, your character is strongly connected to music.
Fact: There is a song by Radiohead called House of Cards.

These are not... lyric related, this is not vague like saying "oh well, see, they had a concert in Denmark, which is where legos come from". No. This is quite directly related:
First result in google / Music sheet / Song name

Oh, and nice touch asking to lynch because he is "bad", so then when I flip green you can say "oh he was bad that's why we lynched, not because he put the FoS on me and darmousseh.

And speaking of which, how exactly am I being bad? Are you saying that NONE OF THE THREE CLUES can be rationally related to you, and that I'm just making shit up to try and get out of a lynch?
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
February 01 2011 18:50 GMT
#215
P.S.: Before you go on and vote for me feel free to analyze the other two minigames I was in: King Maker (mafia, won) and Assassin in the Palace (town, lost).
I tend to be more aggressive when I am town, not that that's a sort of excuse, but if you're saying "well he's probably a bad town but let's lynch anyway" in a setup where there's 9town and 2red... then you're not really pro-town either, are you?
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
February 01 2011 19:50 GMT
#216
The apocalypse now connection is terrible. It's a horrible, unintuitive way to interpret the clue. One could likely find fan-made YouTube videos and google results that could fit any clue to any character. Look, I found a video of a t-Rex made out of legos, so clearly the clue applies to me!

That doesn't clear doch, though. The Lego aliens could be linked to the Radiohead song "Subterranean Homesick Alien". I've got nothing on the footprints, though. There is a radiohead song prominently featuring the lyric "I'm not here, this isn't happening", but that's a big enough stretch that I'm willing to discount it.

I would say that if the clues do reference Thom Yorke, the first one is the red herring. I think there's something we're missing in reference to another character, but I haven't found anything yet. It's likely a lot more simple than we're making it.

I'm also not willing to play the "lynch one guy, and if he's not red, lynch the other guy" game. It's far too easy for town to just attack each other in the clue set-up using the clues instead of actual behavior as their justification. Trust me, just because someone understood a clue wrong it hardly means they are mafia.
whole lies with a half smile
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 01 2011 20:13 GMT
#217
On February 02 2011 03:45 CubEdIn wrote:
Right.
So you're dismissing one clue because it's a fan-made video, as if it it's not on the OST, it doesn't count.
Fact: If you google Apocalypse Now Radiohead, you will see the video.
Fact: There is a photo with a music sheet, your character is strongly connected to music.
Fact: There is a song by Radiohead called House of Cards.

These are not... lyric related, this is not vague like saying "oh well, see, they had a concert in Denmark, which is where legos come from". No. This is quite directly related:
First result in google / Music sheet / Song name

Oh, and nice touch asking to lynch because he is "bad", so then when I flip green you can say "oh he was bad that's why we lynched, not because he put the FoS on me and darmousseh.

And speaking of which, how exactly am I being bad? Are you saying that NONE OF THE THREE CLUES can be rationally related to you, and that I'm just making shit up to try and get out of a lynch?


No any clue can be rationally related to me. Literally any clue.

Go ahead, post some random pics and I'll go ahead and relate them to Radiohead for you. You're bad for thinking your clue analysis is strong and even worse for thinking a fan made video for a radiohead song (not a thom yorke song, nothing that would have EVER come up from the thom yorke wikipedia article) is what LSB just stumbled upon and referenced.

How obscure. The only person who would find that is a mafia looking for ways to incriminate me or a hardcore Radiohead fan.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 01 2011 20:15 GMT
#218
On February 02 2011 04:50 Node wrote:
The apocalypse now connection is terrible. It's a horrible, unintuitive way to interpret the clue. One could likely find fan-made YouTube videos and google results that could fit any clue to any character. Look, I found a video of a t-Rex made out of legos, so clearly the clue applies to me!

That doesn't clear doch, though. The Lego aliens could be linked to the Radiohead song "Subterranean Homesick Alien". I've got nothing on the footprints, though. There is a radiohead song prominently featuring the lyric "I'm not here, this isn't happening", but that's a big enough stretch that I'm willing to discount it.

I would say that if the clues do reference Thom Yorke, the first one is the red herring. I think there's something we're missing in reference to another character, but I haven't found anything yet. It's likely a lot more simple than we're making it.

I'm also not willing to play the "lynch one guy, and if he's not red, lynch the other guy" game. It's far too easy for town to just attack each other in the clue set-up using the clues instead of actual behavior as their justification. Trust me, just because someone understood a clue wrong it hardly means they are mafia.

yes like i said any of the clues can reference me.

1. drop the bomb (sit down. stand up. is a popular radiohead song referring to nuclear warefare and bombs)
2. lego alien (subterannean homesick alien)
3. snow, animal tracks, winter (literally almost everything on the eraser is about global warming/animals disappearing)
4. magic/cards (house of cards)
5. music (musicians)

come up with 5 more random things and I'll relate them to Radiohead.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 01 2011 20:16 GMT
#219
On February 02 2011 03:02 CubEdIn wrote:
Well I'm sure I'm green and that the clues do not point to me, and I don't mind analysis on myself either, but the way you are dismissing the clues on Dr.H which are far more obvious seems extremely scummy imo.

chainsaw defense
doesn't directly defend himself but focuses on his bad campaign
uses the classic "im so sure im green/when i flip green you'll be sorry" which makes wishy washy players doubt

classic and obvious
RIP Aaliyah
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 01 2011 20:18 GMT
#220
+ Show Spoiler +
Chaoser is probably the other mafia but I'm not completely confident in that.


=[

Why am I other mafia? Cause I voted for node? I already explained my reasoning lol.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM603
IndyStarCraft 141
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 576
Lowko370
IndyStarCraft 144
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 4998
Stork 2087
Horang2 508
Jaedong 480
Soulkey 394
BeSt 352
Mini 255
Larva 240
Soma 239
Zeus 226
[ Show more ]
Last 124
sorry 114
Mind 94
ZerO 83
Pusan 82
Hyun 76
Sexy 46
Shinee 33
soO 31
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
scan(afreeca) 17
Sacsri 14
zelot 10
yabsab 6
Britney 1
Dota 2
Gorgc3884
XcaliburYe220
XaKoH 197
canceldota55
Counter-Strike
byalli617
Other Games
gofns34210
singsing1976
Coldzera 690
Happy387
Pyrionflax218
B2W.Neo120
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• StrangeGG 22
• Light_VIP 6
• Adnapsc2 2
• Gemini_19 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV345
• lizZardDota2205
League of Legends
• Jankos3488
Upcoming Events
Online Event
57m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 57m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.