• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:36
CEST 09:36
KST 16:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12360 users

Pick Your Power Mafia 3! - Page 49

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 84 Next
HaploPaithan
Profile Joined September 2010
United States100 Posts
January 14 2011 18:35 GMT
#961
Yeah, too bad we are already suspicious of both of those players. So its not like you specifically rooted them out alone. Y
ou posted in such a way to imply that either they are mafia or you are, and that once we are done we find out which, we can stop supecting the other. Thats not the case.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 14 2011 18:42 GMT
#962
Yeah because it's great play for mafia to Team Kill twice this early in the game.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
HaploPaithan
Profile Joined September 2010
United States100 Posts
January 14 2011 18:55 GMT
#963
Twice?
So far no mafia has died. I don't see how they would be killing two of their own.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
January 14 2011 19:13 GMT
#964
On January 15 2011 03:23 HaploPaithan wrote:
If LSB is an SK then he doesn't care about traitor.
If LSB is scum, well they don't have much use for the traitor if he is likely to die soon anyways. Lets face it, Fishball is likely to die in the next day or 2, I was actually under the impression that Kita was going to shoot him tonight, so hunting down the traitor doesn't really hurt scum too much at this point.
LSB is trying to get the town off of him and focused on the traitor again. Then after Fishball dies and turns up as traitor(most likely) town forgets they were investigating LSB.


TBH BC isn't going to let LSB live if Fishball doesn't flip traitor, and I wouldn't either.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
January 14 2011 20:07 GMT
#965
On January 15 2011 02:34 LSB wrote:
And if you guys actually listened to what I wrote in XXXV the game would have turned out incredibly different.


So full of yourself. The first step of a plan is to convince people that your plan will work. When your plan convinces nobody, it has already failed. There are no "If's".

On January 15 2011 02:34 LSB wrote:
The reason why you don't see me as much is because the mafia makes it a point to kill me so I can't lead the plan. Annul tunneling me in XXXV, me getting nightkilled in XXX. Now Fishball (and possibly you) in PYP3


I think you got your scenario wrong, probably blinded by rage. It was BC who made a full case on you. I only said I shared the same views on some of the stuff he wrote. If you hadn't made this reply, + Show Spoiler +
On January 14 2011 11:10 LSB wrote:
I drafted godfather. What do you mean I didn't buy into/follow the plan?
BC is just stating random lies
I wouldn't even have bothered to further point out the flaws of your argument. Then you said, + Show Spoiler +
On January 14 2011 13:41 LSB wrote:
The fact that I stayed silent was better for the town because It confirmed Kenpachi
which is also flawed as already pointed out.

On January 15 2011 02:34 LSB wrote:
the mafia makes it a point to kill me so I can't lead the plan.


lol? What "plan"?

Funny thing is, there wasn't once I exactly pinned you as scum. I even somewhat "defended" you here. + Show Spoiler +
On January 14 2011 09:49 Fishball wrote:
To be honest, I think LSB is just butt-fook stubborn and naive, and honestly believes his plan would work if done "right". Regardless of the workability of his plan, it requires the vast majority of players to follow it. This is not a single player game where you can just control everything and tell everyone what to do. It just doesn't work that way. There are SK(s), there are players that want to be Traitor, there are Mafia. That's already good chunk of the player pool with different agendas.
This is also what I had commented on you on page 36. + Show Spoiler +
On January 12 2011 15:55 Fishball wrote:
# LSB
Leader wannabe. Forced his plan really hard, despite opposing voices during pre-game from numerous players. For the most part, LSB's thought process has been logical, but not without flaws. On a scale of 10, 1 is Town aligned and 10 is Mafia aligned, I would put him at a 4 for now.


Now all of a sudden, I'm the primary evil being trying to get rid of you. You disregard everything else and vote for me, even wanted the SK to hit me. I know I use harsh words, but this is just gold. My original opinion towards you is definitely changing.

Once again, for everyone else, I'll quote myself here.

On January 14 2011 15:06 Fishball wrote:
No, I don't want to die, but if anyone thinks I'm by far the scummiest player, compared to everything else that we have on our plate, or whatever reason so dire that I have to be killed, feel free to vote me off.


靈魂交響曲
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
January 14 2011 20:42 GMT
#966
LSB 5 Fishball 5

You guys are decisive
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
January 14 2011 20:45 GMT
#967
On January 15 2011 02:34 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2011 22:35 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On January 14 2011 15:36 aidnai wrote:
Here's what's stupid, BC:

Point 3 time.
I start to post, (much like I promised I would the night before!) and post analysis. I try to emphasis on the idiodicness of kenpachi taking gf as #2 pick based on his arguments. Simple FoS that hey, I wasnt the only one to make.
The FoS on cube. Guess what, he lied. Plain and simple he lied, straight up, made a generic assumption no one would be smart enough to double check the role list, and I called him out on it. Factor in hes a suspect for traitor and it makes him look all the more guilty. Then for LSB, guess what, everything I posted is accurate. Look at the posts, analyze it. The guy has not been behaving in the best interest of the town. Anyone can see that with the posts brought up. Yet here you are defending him, interesting.


We're all busy. I have a job too. And spamming the thread just makes it hard to sort through anything. Therefore, you have to pick your battles. You have to post carefully and stay focussed. When you think you found a scum, you have to make your case and follow through.

Even if you brought up legitimate points against LSB cubed and kenpachi (which I acknowledged in my original post), you're not following through, you're not trying to convince us they're scum, you're just throwing it out there to see if we'll bite. Tell me, do you really think all three of them are scum? Even here as you are defending your FOS's, you're not accusing them of actually being scum, you're just criticizing their play. But townies make mistakes, and bad townie =/= scum. Scumhunting 101.

On January 14 2011 14:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
...
You just quoted posts of LSB's that are contradicting in nature and still want me dead.....that is perhaps the most hilarious thing I have ever seen. As for justifiable reasons for picking GF, he had none aside from a scum made plan...one he didn't fully follow as guess what. HE DIDN"T CLAIM HIS ROLE WAS TAKEN. which was part of his plan, he was one of the roles marked in red. You can say he had a "justifiable reason" for taking his role, but he then failed to follow through on his plan and began role fishing for information.

You also compare him to DrH, who has a history of doing the same thing as LSB, and leading town's to terrrrrrible outcomes. Remember in the first bootcamp game where he lost the game for the town by day 2? Yea, that's the level of player you just compared lsb to, someone who as town throws the game away. Yet you still are following him? You're seeing a player who is obviously not playing town sided, one who lies, and yet you still want me dead?

Are you really playing this stupidly?


You're doing it again-- equating bad town play with scum play. It's not the same, even bad townies want the town to win. Lynching a bad townie gets you closer to a scum win, not a town win. So tell us, is LSB scum or a bad townie?

Your attack on DrH by the way is over the top. Luck conspired against town in salem as well as bad play. DrH was goaded into forming a circle by a random medic claim. Southrawrea happened to be chosen as godfather, and happened to be checked by the DT night 1. Although DrH was entirely too focussed on the town circle, his analysis did correctly identify Radfield and Jimbosilvers as scum as the game progressed.

Also, I'm not aware of LSB or DrH having a particularly bad record of leading towns to terrrrrrible outcomes. But I guess you've been around longer...

I still think you are scum (or maybe SK?).


dude, again, this shows your lack of experience. I DISPLAYED WHERE THEIR ERROR WAS. When someone makes a massive fuck up you FoS them, period. Of the three I have pointed out two were FoS, and one is a legimate push. You can easily tell the difference based on the level of analysis I did on LSB compared to the other two.

Great, so know you are pulling the experience card?
Firstly, I did not make an error. You still have refused to address my reasons and you just simply pretend they don't exist

Show nested quote +
As for salem. As the host I can say there were multiple situations going on, and the only "unlucky" side was mafia infiltrating the circle as quickly as it did. The general pretense on which the game was played was bad. The writeups and general opinions on that game have been written and have pointed out the flaws of that game. I only used it as you compared LSB and DrH, and I opted for a game that most shows the correlation between the two as LSB has a habit of making plans I disagree with/I think are bad.

The difference between me and DrH is that my plans, when followed work.
XXX
RAM

And if you guys actually listened to what I wrote in XXXV the game would have turned out incredibly different.

The reason why you don't see me as much is because the mafia makes it a point to kill me so I can't lead the plan. Annul tunneling me in XXXV, me getting nightkilled in XXX. Now Fishball (and possibly you) in PYP3

The key issue is that you aren't willing to actually debate the plan besides a simple statement of "I don't agree with it". This shows that your fears are baseless and rather because of mafia orientation.



Which reasons would you like me to address? the ones revolving around your shoddy plan? The sketchyness of your actions on trying to force people to roleclaim? How about not contributing real analysis? Your actions are what I am analyzing, any excuse you can come up with at this point is wifom. IF you had only had one or two issues that were minor, then sure your reasons would be more than valid, however when there is a huge amount of information against you, the likelyhood of legit reasons are less. Hell, the reasons behind your not claiming were purely bad. IT does not confirm kenpachi, period. Your plan gave insane information to mafia (if it had been followed), you have then spent the game trying to force people to roleclaim. I don't know how many times I have to tell you this, Roles mean dick all. Mafia at this point could have any role, and the more emphasis you have on them to "prove their role" to legitimize them as town is dumb. Mafia can use a role to prove their role, that says nothing of their alignment.

As for not furthering to discuss your plan. Why would I continue going into it. Pure fact it would have given the mafia a clear window to win. You know who has the ability to absorb night hits, you avoid them, you know who meds are, who has KP, who has Investigate roles, etc.... All the information on who to snipe is then in their hands, whereas town still has to behavioural analyze. Plain simple fact, your plan gave more information to mafia, and not enough to town. IT also hinges on the "leadership" to be town which you cannot guarentee. You frankly assumed you would be town, assumed mafia would be stupid, assumed sk's would be stupid, assumed every player would be naive, assumed you were better than everyone else, and assumed that having a plan and knowing who has what role = knowing their alignment.

Guess what? you were wrong. Knowing someones role means dick. KP roles will still act in the way they best see fit, medics will still save who they think should be saved, etc..., however if you take the uncertainty of who is what, the mafia can hit freely, dodge protections, etc...
You are literally unable to hold anyone accountable for their actions, as mafia would have had a list of roles, and regardless of what they drafted could easily hide in the towns numbers and let it off itself.



I will now say this to everyone playing. This goes also for people who aren't playing but are reading. Towns do not win mafia by having their roles do amazing jobs because of skill, that is luck. Good towns win by analyzing players, and getting mafia lynched. The whole idea of having one central leader, relying on blue roles to find the reds is purely dumb. LSB's entire plan hinged on certain roles not being in red hands, and somehow thinking mafia would be dumb and not use information to properly snipe while be safely able to hide within the towns numbers. His plan didn't have behavioural analysis as its core, which is how towns win. That is fact. Towns for games have been relying on a central leadership/blues to do the work, that is not how you win this game.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
January 14 2011 20:48 GMT
#968
On January 15 2011 04:13 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2011 03:23 HaploPaithan wrote:
If LSB is an SK then he doesn't care about traitor.
If LSB is scum, well they don't have much use for the traitor if he is likely to die soon anyways. Lets face it, Fishball is likely to die in the next day or 2, I was actually under the impression that Kita was going to shoot him tonight, so hunting down the traitor doesn't really hurt scum too much at this point.
LSB is trying to get the town off of him and focused on the traitor again. Then after Fishball dies and turns up as traitor(most likely) town forgets they were investigating LSB.


TBH BC isn't going to let LSB live if Fishball doesn't flip traitor, and I wouldn't either.


Even if fishball flips traitor I won't let up -_-

Antitown is still antitown, and at the moment traitor doesn't count towards mafia #'s so having town hunt the traitor is more beneficial to them. It ultimately benefits town, but it benefits mafia more at this juncture.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 14 2011 21:04 GMT
#969
On January 15 2011 05:42 deconduo wrote:
LSB 5 Fishball 5

You guys are decisive


Mafia can influence the outcome of polls that that however they want. I think most people have had enough time to give their opinion. Please select the scummiest target so we can use the remaining time to decide a lynch. The less time you give us, the greater the chance we might have to settle on lynching you

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
January 14 2011 21:06 GMT
#970
Meh, I think BC is the scummiest of the lot, but the majority seems to be on LSB.
aidnai
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1159 Posts
January 14 2011 21:10 GMT
#971
I STRONGLY dislike the anonymous vote. I would rather have people put their own name on what they vote for, just like the lynch. I know it's more work deconduo, but you should go off of what people say in thread, not based off of that poll.

I had a moderate sized post ready to go this morning when our ISP when down... Now it's mostly irrelevant already, but here's two things I still want to put out there:

When someone makes a massive fuck up you FoS them, period.

I'm wondering if a few other experienced players could weigh in on this. If BC legitimately believes this, it could explain a lot of his behavior, and I will reconsider my read of him. My opinion is that throwing FOS's around whenever you catch an error/mistake/lie is counterproductive unless you believe the person is scum. Am I incorrect?

I have a big day at work today. Except for possibly my lunch break, I will be AFK until shortly before the lynch vote is due. Town: please pick a vig hit for deconduo ASAP. Then move on and pick a lynch target, I should be back in time to read and vote for that. If nothing is happening, I'm counting on someone setpping it up...I'll change to abstain for now.

##Unvote Amber
##Vote Abstain
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 14 2011 21:18 GMT
#972
On January 15 2011 06:10 aidnai wrote:
I STRONGLY dislike the anonymous vote. I would rather have people put their own name on what they vote for, just like the lynch. I know it's more work deconduo, but you should go off of what people say in thread, not based off of that poll.


I agree the poll cannot be trusted, but there isn't enough time to wait for everyone to vote for his target. People have had a full 24 hours to state their opinion and Deconduo will have to choose the best target if he wants to stay around. Preferably, within the next 15 minutes so we can focus on a majority lynch.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
January 14 2011 21:22 GMT
#973
All the opinions I could find:

BloodyC0bbler : LSB
Amber[LighT]: Fishball
kitaman27: Fishball
Fishball : LSB
HaploPaithan : (LSB I think?)
LSB : Fishball
deconduo : BC
aidnai : BC?




On January 14 2011 10:50 aidnai wrote:
cubed says shoot cubed
aidnai says shoot BC
bumatlarge says shoot LSB or BC
Amber[light] says shoot BC
Pigsquirrel says shoot LSB
Kenpachi loosely implies shoot BC... i'll just quote him
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2011 09:31 Kenpachi wrote:
##vote abstain
eh.. BC wagon isnt going to happen today so no lynch for me.

fishball says meh

Not enough people to be decisive. I don't like it, but this will have to wait until morning. Less time to pick a lynch, sigh.





Fishball: 3
BC: 3-4
LSB: 4-5

I think
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
January 14 2011 21:25 GMT
#974
The votes for LSB seem legit, but people seem to have switched from BC to Fishball and not said anything about it.
Beneather
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada451 Posts
January 14 2011 21:43 GMT
#975
##Vote Abstain

I haven't been reading much cause of school so I really don't think I can choose on who to vote for. Who has GodFather didn't Kenpachi claim godfather? If LSB is scum he's most likely to be a vanilla scum if he followed his own plan. Then there's a chance of kitaman7 or Fishball of being traitor, but Fishball is the most suspicious to what everyone is saying.

Really hard to choose Abstaining would be the best for me IMO.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Day[9} <3
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 14 2011 21:48 GMT
#976
On January 15 2011 06:43 Beneather wrote:
##Vote Abstain

I haven't been reading much cause of school so I really don't think I can choose on who to vote for. Who has GodFather didn't Kenpachi claim godfather? If LSB is scum he's most likely to be a vanilla scum if he followed his own plan. Then there's a chance of kitaman7 or Fishball of being traitor, but Fishball is the most suspicious to what everyone is saying.

Really hard to choose Abstaining would be the best for me IMO.


Kenpachi has godfather. LSB and BC also claim to have selected godfather after him. Please return before 9pm est to change your vote. Abstaining kills the town.

On January 15 2011 06:25 deconduo wrote:
The votes for LSB seem legit, but people seem to have switched from BC to Fishball and not said anything about it.


For a serial killer, your sure seem to take a while to kill someone. Are you getting paid by the hour? :p

Even after you make your decision, we still have to wait for Ace to post the results giving us even less time for the lynch. -_-
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
January 14 2011 21:52 GMT
#977
On January 15 2011 06:48 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2011 06:43 Beneather wrote:
##Vote Abstain

I haven't been reading much cause of school so I really don't think I can choose on who to vote for. Who has GodFather didn't Kenpachi claim godfather? If LSB is scum he's most likely to be a vanilla scum if he followed his own plan. Then there's a chance of kitaman7 or Fishball of being traitor, but Fishball is the most suspicious to what everyone is saying.

Really hard to choose Abstaining would be the best for me IMO.


Kenpachi has godfather. LSB and BC also claim to have selected godfather after him. Please return before 9pm est to change your vote. Abstaining kills the town.

Show nested quote +
On January 15 2011 06:25 deconduo wrote:
The votes for LSB seem legit, but people seem to have switched from BC to Fishball and not said anything about it.


For a serial killer, your sure seem to take a while to kill someone. Are you getting paid by the hour? :p

Even after you make your decision, we still have to wait for Ace to post the results giving us even less time for the lynch. -_-


I don't want to get lynched because I shot the wrong person. Theres so much fucking ambiguity about who to shoot
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
January 14 2011 22:00 GMT
#978
Meh, ##Shoot LSB

+ Show Spoiler +
I still <3 you tho.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 14 2011 22:05 GMT
#979
On January 15 2011 07:00 deconduo wrote:
Meh, ##Shoot LSB

+ Show Spoiler +
I still <3 you tho.


Not sure if it matters, but I think the format is "Kill: Player"

Any last minute thoughts LSB?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Pigsquirrel
Profile Joined August 2009
United States615 Posts
January 14 2011 22:39 GMT
#980
##vote BloodyCobbler
If decon doesn't shoot I will change to him.
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 84 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 572
soO 538
Hyuk 417
BeSt 393
Shinee 36
Mind 35
Bale 24
Mong 11
ZergMaN 10
yabsab 9
Dota 2
monkeys_forever964
XaKoH 511
XcaliburYe152
League of Legends
JimRising 537
Other Games
summit1g11277
olofmeister680
ceh9488
Happy167
Livibee135
Mew2King94
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick553
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH364
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2292
League of Legends
• Rush1395
• Stunt517
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 24m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
3h 24m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.