• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:45
CEST 08:45
KST 15:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10682 users

Pick Your Power Mafia 3! - Page 50

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 84 Next
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 14 2011 22:54 GMT
#981
Kill Fishball first
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 14 2011 23:43 GMT
#982
On January 15 2011 07:00 deconduo wrote:
Meh, ##Shoot LSB

+ Show Spoiler +
I still <3 you tho.


Ace could you confirm whether or not the kill counts?


2 hours till lynch.

##vote Fishball
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
January 14 2011 23:48 GMT
#983
##vote: Fishball

so i dont get modkilled
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
aidnai
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1159 Posts
January 14 2011 23:57 GMT
#984
Unvote abstain
##Vote Deconduo


Until that kill goes through, Deconduo is our lynch today. Remember, majority lynch, so don't hammer, but he's not a townie and we have no reason to trust him.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
January 15 2011 00:01 GMT
#985
Hi guys.

It's 2 am and I'm drunk.

Here's my take on this:

1. We should lynch someone (but now it's too late I think)
2. We should use Day vig (since if we don't, and deconduo is NOT mafia, he'll prolly get killed tonight just to deny town of one kp, and his extra kp at night).
3. I will use my ability on LSB. This will have 3 outcomes:
a) I die -> You guys kill LSB (presuming that you can tell that I died because of that, not mafia hit) -> Remember night vig will have +1 kp tonight.
b) I don't die, but I roleblock LSB -> even if he is mafia, we get a good deal
c) My protection is worthless ->

Or you guys can just shoot him right now. But I'm thinking it's better to shoot/lynch someone in the top x so we can get closer to finding one traitor.

And I am suggesting that Serial Killers hit lurkers tonight. There's bound to be a Mafia around there.

#unvote Cubedin
#vote Abstain

...I'll still be up for about 1-2 more hrs if I need to change vote.

xoxo
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
January 15 2011 00:02 GMT
#986
I was just told by ace I formatted it wrong.

Shoot: LSB
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
January 15 2011 00:02 GMT
#987
P.S.: If deconduo does get lynched, I would strongly advice for him to use shoot on one of the lurkers.

If you hit a townie, it's not a useful townie.
If you hit a mafia, maybe we can stop lynch in time and give you a shot to use night powers.

In fact, shoot someone right now. Anyone you think is scum. Be a hero, help the game!

I like vodka.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
January 15 2011 00:03 GMT
#988
Good man!
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Beneather
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada451 Posts
January 15 2011 00:03 GMT
#989
On January 15 2011 07:39 Pigsquirrel wrote:
##vote BloodyCobbler
If decon doesn't shoot I will change to him.


So your going to make decon shoot himself? LOL

Serious note: From reading a little bit more. I rather kill LSB he came up with his plan which and put GodFather last which is really stupid because Mafia is obviously not the brightest idea. GodFather is the def. of mafia role.

[b]##Unvote: Abstain[b]
[b]##Vote: LSB[b]
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Day[9} <3
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
January 15 2011 00:03 GMT
#990
Argh

Kill:LSB
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
January 15 2011 00:04 GMT
#991
rofl.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
January 15 2011 00:04 GMT
#992
On January 15 2011 08:57 aidnai wrote:
Unvote abstain
##Vote Deconduo


Until that kill goes through, Deconduo is our lynch today. Remember, majority lynch, so don't hammer, but he's not a townie and we have no reason to trust him.


I hope it goes through soon, I might not be around in a bit.

##Vote Deconduo

Decon, the role says you have to type Kill: Player. I'd post that exactly, just to be sure.
:3
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
January 15 2011 00:04 GMT
#993
Oh hey you did
:3
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
January 15 2011 00:05 GMT
#994
On January 15 2011 09:02 CubEdIn wrote:
P.S.: If deconduo does get lynched, I would strongly advice for him to use shoot on one of the lurkers.

If you hit a townie, it's not a useful townie.
If you hit a mafia, maybe we can stop lynch in time and give you a shot to use night powers.

In fact, shoot someone right now. Anyone you think is scum. Be a hero, help the game!

I like vodka.



Thats a terrible idea -_-.

At the moment it is 9-10 town vs 7-8 anti town (5 mafia, 1 - 2 sk, 1 traitor).

Any random townie death pretty well seals the town loss.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
January 15 2011 00:07 GMT
#995
On January 15 2011 09:05 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2011 09:02 CubEdIn wrote:
P.S.: If deconduo does get lynched, I would strongly advice for him to use shoot on one of the lurkers.

If you hit a townie, it's not a useful townie.
If you hit a mafia, maybe we can stop lynch in time and give you a shot to use night powers.

In fact, shoot someone right now. Anyone you think is scum. Be a hero, help the game!

I like vodka.



Thats a terrible idea -_-.

At the moment it is 9-10 town vs 7-8 anti town (5 mafia, 1 - 2 sk, 1 traitor).

Any random townie death pretty well seals the town loss.


Well he already shot LSB.
...so it doesn't really matter, he was doing it before I posted.

Let's see if he actually IS day vig.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
January 15 2011 00:07 GMT
#996
And it's not over, I don't think SK wins with Mafia. Do they?
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
January 15 2011 00:09 GMT
#997
A SK only wins when he's the only surviving player, so mafia and SK can't both win.
:3
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
January 15 2011 00:11 GMT
#998
...the question is, what's the mafia win condition? Is it just '# town < # mafia' or is it '# town + # SK < # mafia'? Or do SK have to be completely gone for mafia to win?
:3
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
January 15 2011 00:13 GMT
#999
##Unvote Deconduo
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-15 00:20:08
January 15 2011 00:17 GMT
#1000
[image loading]



+ Show Spoiler +

LSB Vanilla Serial Killer has been killed


Day 2 Votes
With 16 alive, it is 9 to lynch!

deconduo (5)
HaploPaithan
JimboSilvers
Misder
bumatlarge
deconduo
bumatlarge
aidnai
Eiii


Amber[light] (0)
aidnai


CubeDin (0)
BloodyC0bbler
CubeDin


BloodyC0bbler (2)
HaploPaithan
Pigsquirrel


Fishball (2)
kitaman27
Amber[LighT]

LSB (1)
BloodyC0bbler


No Lynch/Abstain (3)
Kenpachi
aidnai
Beneather
Cubedin


Not Voting (3) - zeks, Fishball, deconduo


Day 2 ends at 9PM ET/11:00 KST in ~2 hours on Friday January 14th



Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 84 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 173
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 643
hero 564
BeSt 272
Hyuk 83
Mind 35
Bale 24
Noble 18
Terrorterran 13
ZergMaN 10
yabsab 8
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1027
XaKoH 225
League of Legends
JimRising 611
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King114
Other Games
summit1g9360
ceh9238
Livibee69
ArmadaUGS42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick530
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH381
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2304
League of Legends
• Rush1363
• Stunt457
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 15m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 15m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.