Read the last two Pick Your Power Mafia games here and here to get familiar with how this setup works.
Welcome to another game of classic destruction where a bunch of players try to outwit each other and lead their team to victory!
Once again there is a MAJOR twist though - it's Draft Day. That's right, this game of Mafia called Pick Your Power has everyone starting off with blank roles: Vanilla Town, Vanilla Scum or Vanilla 3rd Party.
Vanilla Town can only vote.
Vanilla Scum have standard scum abilities: They can all kill at Night and appear guilty to role checks.
Vanilla 3rd Party have their own conditions.
Of course all The Mafia know each other before the game starts. When sign ups are finished we will have the draft phase. The order of the draft will be revealed a bit later. However there will be a pool of roles. The pool of roles will be picked secretly by draft order via PM. Once that role is gone, if anyone else tries to pick it later they will be notified it is gone and will end up stuck with their Vanilla Role. If you've been following it is entirely possible to end up with Scum Cops, Scum Vigilantes, Town Role blockers and so on.
- There is a list of roles available.
- Starting with the first player in the draft you can pick roles.
- If a role has been picked you will be notified via PM it has been picked and you will be stuck with your Vanilla role.
- Once everyone has picked, the game will start
- Any role can go to any side
The draft order works like this. Every player will pick 2 numbers between 1-20 and PM me. Once I have everyone's selections I will reveal the draft order.
The first number closest to 1 that is picked will be first in the draft order. Of course that would be too easy so if several players pick the same # they ALL will be reset to last in the draft order. Then I would move on to the next lowest number (in this case 2) and the same rules apply. If no other player has picked the # 2 while someone else has, they will become first in the draft order. And so on until I get to #20.
Now the second # picked is used to determine who goes first in the event of players picking the same number. The lowest # of the second # goes first and so on. In the event players picked the same 2 numbers I will once again reset them to the back of the queue(for the order they are in).
Player A - 
Player B - 
Player C - 
Player D - 
Player E - 
Player F - 
Player G - 
Players B and C both picked 1. They go to the back of the queue. Player E is the next lowest # and the only one that picked 3. He/She goes first. Then player A since He/She is the only one to pick 4. Then Player D would have been next with 7 ahead of B and C, but Player's F and G also picked 7 so they both go behind Players B and C.
Current Order: Bolded players are locked into position.
Now I just resolve Players B, C, D,F and G. Between B and C, I look at the second #. B has a 12, C has a 6. So C gets to pick before B.
Current Order: Bolded players are locked into position.
Now between D,F and G they all picked the same 1st numbers [?]. So I look at the second number to determine their order. Player G has a different number  whereas D and F both have . Same rule as before and G gets to pick before D and F.
In the case of D and F I roll a dice to determine who goes first since they have the same 2 numbers. For arguments sake lets say F got a 1 and D got a 3 on a dice roll. F goes before D.
*note: There is a new rule in place. In the event that your first AND second numbers clash with another player you both go straight to the bottom of the order. So if 3 players picked ,  and  the 2 players with  are bumped below the player that picked  along with the original bump. All in All the most unique number combination gets priority.
Simple right? Of course this is all done to support epic mind traps between Scum and Town for picking #s. Remember once this phase is done you will know the draft order publicly. You just wont know who picked what and what roles got picked ^_^.
General Game rules:
Majority lynch. No double lynches. No PMs except if you're roles allow it. Play to win. Don't play against the spirit of the game. No cheating. Don't quote your role PM or compare it in any way with someone else. Mods have the final say in any matter. If you have any questions or assumptions it's best to ask a mod before taking action.
This game is Semi-Open. Town count is hidden along with the number of SKs. Possible roles are open.
Priority is given to some players over others. If you are currently banned from playing a game you are not allowed to play in this game.
Days last 48 hours, nights last 24.
You must post at least once every 24 hours. You must also vote every day or at least make it clear you are Abstaining. Missing 1 vote or not posting for 24 hours results in a PM to get you back on track. The second time is an auto-modkill or replacement.
A vote for Abstain will be considered voting for No Lynch.
Voting is in the form of ##: playerName in the thread.
Mafia have a starting kill power of 1!
# of Mafia in the Game: 5
# of Serial Killers in the game
Credits to anyone who has moderated before and Mafiascum for the initial setup.
- Role Cop - Pretty sweet. You can get people's roles!
- Doctor(2) - You have the power to save lives. At night if you protect someone they will be able to survive being shot once. All those hours of studying in Med School might have left you slightly screwed up though. No way to protect yourself either. You may be a Normal, Paranoid, Naive or Weak variant.
+ Show Spoiler [Types of Doctors] +
Paranoid Doctor - Protects the target and also roleblocks them
Naive Doctor - This protection always fails on the target
Weak Doctor - This doctor dies if protecting a player not from their alignment
- Bulletproof - You are immune to night kills. However if you get Roleblocked it breaks your power.
- Mason - Such a friendly person you are! On Night 0 I will randomly select one Pro-town person and you will both be able to communicate with each other for the rest of the game.
- Day Vigilante - During the day you may type Kill: Player in the thread. That player is going to die and the day goes on. You can only shoot once.
- Vigilante - Starting Night 2 you can shoot. You have unlimited bullets and can shoot once per night.
- Jack Of All Trades - Aren't you the Renaissance man/woman? You can pick 1 power each night between: Investigate, Protect, Shoot, Talk. You only have 1 shot at using each power. Investigate gives results of an Alignment Check(Sane).
- Veteran - As you are experienced you have the ability to survive 1 hit at night. You can also survive 1 lynch.
- God Father - You appear innocent to alignment checks, or in the case of Paranoid cops Guilty along with everyone else. Being the Godfather you have lots of muscle at your dispense. If you are lynched you can shoot one person that voted for you.
- Role blocker - Prevent people from using their night powers? Sounds good to me. This also breaks the bulletproof ability but not the Serial Killer's bulletproof. You can not roleblock the same player on consecutive nights.
- Copy Cat - You start off with no powers. However once the first power role dies you get an exact copy of their role.
- Pardoner - You can save a player from a lynch by typing PMing me that you want to save the player that will be lynched. You can use this ability once. You can not Pardon yourself.
- Bullet Bill - you love bullets and the smell of gunpowder. At night you can target a player and find out if they are carrying a gun.
- Traitor - You hold no allegiance to the town. If you are targeted by Scum at night with any action, instead of that action happening you'll be recruited by them instead. You lose if the Mafia lose. However you are part of the town count before recruitment. This role is nullified for the Serial Killer(s) since it may be too broken if they have it.
- Prince(ss) of Darkness - You love when the lights go out! Daytime makes your skin itch so you'd rather not see the Sun. During any night phase you can choose to send the game into a second night phase by PMing me this choice. You can only use this ability once.
- Tracker - Follow someone and find out who they visited that night.
- Politician - As a person used to getting your way by any means necessary you may PM me during the day to buy a player's vote. You will have the ability to control where that player's vote is placed. They will of course lose control of their vote. Their vote will show up as voting where ever you want it to be via PM to me.
- Janitor - Busy always cleaning up after other people's mess. You love your job so much though that you'll even clean up dead bodies. During the Night you may PM me that you want to clean up all the dead bodies in Town. No player's role or alignment will be revealed upon death for that upcoming Day. You can only use this ability once.
- CPR Doctor - BE CAREFUL WITH THAT THING! If the person you are protecting gets attacked then you save them as normal. However if they aren't attacked that night you end up killing them. You can not target yourself at night.
- Hider - You are scared of being shot so you hide behind other players at night. If you are targeted to be killed then the kill will fail unless you are roleblocked. However if the person you chose to hide behind is killed/shot at then you will be also.
- Witch - Like all awesome Witches you are a master of magic. If you choose to, one time only you can choose to receive a list of every player that will die that night. You can give one of them a life-saving potion that will prevent them from dying. You can only do this once.
- Parity Cop - You are an Alignment Cop with the ability to compare Investigations. Instead of receiving "Innocent" or "Guilty" your targets will be compared for Alignment. On Night 1 you will receive no result. Every night after, the new person you investigate will be compared with the person you investigated the prior night. If they are all of the same alignment you will receive "Same" otherwise you will receive "Different". Godfather's, Traitors (before conversion), and SKs all show up as being aligned with the Town.
- Inventor - At night you can invent anything you feel like. Give someone a gun with 1 bullet, give someone more bullets, a med-kit, a detective kit, a telephone or whatever else you can think of. PM me what you want to invent and what player you want to give it to. Of course if you're invention is totally game breaking I won't allow it and you have to invent something else. Be creative ^_^. You can't give yourself anything, and you must tell me how your invention works so I can PM the other player. In the Day post there will be a message letting everyone know what was invented, but not who it was given to.
- Watcher - At night you can choose to watch a player and receive information in the form of how many people visited the target that night.
- Vengeful Player - If you are lynched, you can type Lynch: Player in the thread immediately after your death and that player will be killed barring exceptional circumstances.
- Bad Santa - At the start of the game you may send me a list of 5 players' names. If any of those player's are the cause of death for each other by Night kill, lynch, or any other means then you can pick any of the remaining names and kill one of them the next night.
- Meth Man - You are a serious drug dealer with a serious chem lab. If anyone disturbs you cooking that stuff at night it will destroy the entire lab! If you are killed at night you go down with EVERYONE that targeted you that night.
- Martyr - During the night you can choose to protect a player. If they are killed at night or lynched during the day you will instead die in their place. Once you pick a person to Martyr for you can not change until the next night cycle.
- Floridian - Being from Florida you get an extra vote in lynches. If you want to vote again during a lynch just PM me. It will show up as a hidden vote once the lynch is over or once majority is reached.
- Alignment Cop - You are an Alignment Cop. You can investigate people at night and get results of their Alignment. Sadly you may not know if you're Insane, Sane or even Paranoid!
+ Show Spoiler [Types of Cops] +
Sane - Town players show up as Town, Scum players show up as Scum barring role abilities.
Insane - Town players show up as Scum, Scum players show up as Town barring role abilities.
Paranoid - Everyone shows up as Scum
+ Show Spoiler [Vanilla Town] +
You are Vanilla Towny!
You have no powers in the game except voting so far. Any questions you have PM me.
You win by getting rid of all anti-town players.
+ Show Spoiler [Vanilla Scum] +
You are Vanilla Scum!
The ability to kill 1 player per night belongs to you. One of you must PM me a kill for the night even though all of you participate in the kill.
Remember you can coordinate your # picks during the draft phase. The Mafia team this round consists of: Jack, Jill, this bottle and my ecstasy pills!
You win when you outnumber the town, or there is no way for them to stop you from outnumbering them.
+ Show Spoiler [Vanilla SK] +
You are a Vanilla Serial Killer!
Every night you can choose to kill 1 player. You show up Innocent to alignment checks and are bulletproof at night. Role checks reveal whatever role you picked in your draft, if you don't get a role you show up as Vanilla SK. Your kills also go through bulletproof vests.
You win by killing everyone else and being the last surviving player.
Sign Ups: - Closed (22 players)
Links to important posts:
Day 1 Intro
Day 1 Lynch
Night1/Day 2 Intro
Day 2 Lynch
Night2/Day 3 Intro
Day 3 Lynch
Night3/Day 4 Intro
Night4/Day 5 Intro
Day 5 Lynch
Night 5/Day 6 Intro
Day 6 Lynch
Night 6/Day 7 Intro
+ Show Spoiler [Draft Order] +
Draft Order Results
*****Game is over******
+ Show Spoiler [Dead Players] +
Names in Blue designate they have a role, otherwise they are in Vanilla scheme colors.
LayOffRage, Vanilla Townie lynched Day 1
GGQ, Pro Town Day Vigilante killed Night 1
Barundar, Pro Town Bullet Bill killed Night 1
Divinek, Pro Town Hider killed Night 1
Jackal58, Vanilla Townie killed Night 1
LSB, Vanilla Serial Killer Day Vigied Day 2
zeks, Scum Mason killed Night 2
Fishball, Scum Traitor lynched Day 3
Amber[LighT], Pro Town Roleblocker killed Night 3
CubEdIn, Pro Town Paranoid Doctor killed Night 3
bumatlarge, Scum CPR Doctor killed Night 4
kitaman27, Pro Town Vigilante killed Night 4
PigSquirrel, Scum Prince of Darkness killed Night 4
HaploPaithan, Scum Parity Cop lynched Day 5
Beneather, Pro Town Bulletproof killed Night 5
Deconduo, Scum CopyCat lynched Day 6
BloodyC0bbler, Vanilla Townie killed Night 6
Eiii, Vanilla Townie modkilled Day 7
Kenpachi, Pro Town Godfather killed Night 7
Game Related Questions
1.) What happens if the SK (night kill immune) interacts with The Meth Man?
The SK would die. He/She is immune from being shot but not immune to being blown up.
2.) Does Roleblocking stop the SK's bulletproof ability?
No. For balance purposes because the SK is really hard to win with and the possibility of not getting a role the SK can't lose his/her bulletproof ability.
3.) Does Roleblocking apply to daytime abilities?
Nope. Role block only affects roles with Night actions or in the case of bulletproof their ability.
4.) Is The Jack of All Trades Investigate always sane?
5.) What happens if I fake Day Vigi/Vengeful Player/Pardoner commands?
I will just ignore them because you can't activate them. Doing this won't result in a modkill though.
6.)What happens if a RoleCop checks someone without a role?
The result they get back is VANILLA. Otherwise the RC would be almost better than the Alignment Cop in this setup which would make no sense.
7.) Are Cop and Doc sanity revealed upon death?
For this setup yes they will be.
8.) Can the Jack Of All Trades protect him/herself?
Yes. Of course remember they can only use this specific power once.
9.) How does the Prince(ss) of Darkness role function?
When the person with this role activates it, you'll see the Night phase end as normal. Then when the Day phase is supposed to start the town will be notified that we'll be going into another night phase immediately. The second night phase also lasts for 24 hours.
10.) Can the Pardoner pardon his/herself from a lynch?
No. The pardoner can save everyone else from a lynch though.
What is the traitor's alignment if checked by the Alignment cop?
Regardless of sanity the Traitor is still counted as town if not recruited. So an Alignment cop will get back whatever result a check on an Innocent Towny would return. However if the Traitor is ever recruited their Alignment changes to Scum. If checked after recruited, or on the Night of recruitment the check will return Scum.
Which roles count as "carrying a gun" for the Bullet Bill?
Any Mafia or SK count automatically. Compulsive Vigi, Day Vigi, Bad Santa (kills at night by shooting) and Jack Of All Trades all carry guns.
If the Tracker tracks a mafia roleblocker, where does he go? To the KP target, or to the roleblocked target? Likewise a SK roleblocker.
If they are Vanilla will they always be tracked to a kill.Otherwise their other role takes precedence. So in this example of a Mafia roleblocker if the person killed and roleblocked, the tracker would be tagged to the roleblocked target. However if this same Scum was stuck with their Vanilla role the tracker would see who they targeted for killing that night. Otherwise the tracker would almost be better than both cops in this setup.
What happens if the Traitor is investigated by a Cop the same Night Mafia recruit him/her?
Investigation is one of the last night actions I resolve, whereas Traitor will be before it. So if the traitor gets recruited the Cop will see them as Scum the next day.
How does the Hider interact with Medics protecting the person they chose to hide behind?
The Hider will still be shot. The medic protection doesn't have any effect on that player.
Does being bullertproof stop CPR doctor from killing me?