• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:43
CEST 19:43
KST 02:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11270 users

TL Mafia XXXIV: Pokemafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 60 Next
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
December 11 2010 03:31 GMT
#361
Oh, and that's why I'm voting LSB. In case that wasn't clear.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 11 2010 03:55 GMT
#362
Kav, you completely misinterpreted what I did in the game.
Take a look at my posts with Jcarlsoniv. They are not spam, they serve a specific purpose. If you want me to explain, sure... but it's quiet obvious

Secondly, you are taking all of the posts out of context. Most of them are responses to other people.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
tube
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States1475 Posts
December 11 2010 04:22 GMT
#363
actually most of the earlier stuff kav said is the reason i voted for you initially lsb
you were really suspicious with the way you got us to spend all that time discussing inactives before the first (real-time) day was anywhere near over
then later i remember you pretty much completely changed stances on the issue
Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
December 11 2010 04:27 GMT
#364
On December 11 2010 13:22 tube wrote:
actually most of the earlier stuff kav said is the reason i voted for you initially lsb
you were really suspicious with the way you got us to spend all that time discussing inactives before the first (real-time) day was anywhere near over
then later i remember you pretty much completely changed stances on the issue


That's the point...we always start off with a "lets vote inactives!" and then that prompts discussion which is the real reason anyone says "vote inactive? yes? no/". Obviously it's better to vote mafia then inactive. We have a very low chance of hitting a mafia if we're just going for inactives. I don't see what's wrong with it at all.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
December 11 2010 04:35 GMT
#365
ALL MIND GAMES

Plus it pushes people to actually post. In the end it's all about how much content we have.
boomer hands
tube
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States1475 Posts
December 11 2010 04:36 GMT
#366
On December 11 2010 13:27 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2010 13:22 tube wrote:
actually most of the earlier stuff kav said is the reason i voted for you initially lsb
you were really suspicious with the way you got us to spend all that time discussing inactives before the first (real-time) day was anywhere near over
then later i remember you pretty much completely changed stances on the issue


That's the point...we always start off with a "lets vote inactives!" and then that prompts discussion which is the real reason anyone says "vote inactive? yes? no/". Obviously it's better to vote mafia then inactive. We have a very low chance of hitting a mafia if we're just going for inactives. I don't see what's wrong with it at all.

Ok so... you don't see whats wrong with what?
You just said that we have a very low chance of hitting a mafia going for inactives, which is obvious. So how would LSB's promotion of lynching inactives agree with what you said.

Obviously it's better to vote mafia then inactive.

why did you even say this when it is, as you say, obvious
it doesn't even match with whatever you're trying to say (that "the point" is to waste time discussing inactives or that you don't see whats wrong with it)
Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
December 11 2010 04:42 GMT
#367
tube your acting simply just very confrontational right now... what chaoser was trying to say is that you have to start the game somewhere. Promoting lynching inactives is a place to start. You never want to end with simply lynching inactives, but the discussion between whether we lynch or do not lynch inactives can actually lead to something that can be analyzed.

Look at every mafia game here, or on any other site and it always starts with the "do we lynch inactives or not", why? Because it gets people talking, and unless people talk then we will never ever find scum.

Activity is counter productive to the mafia, as that means they have to participate more, and that gives them more chances to slip up.

LSB started on the convo, but now we have found a few people acting scummy, and as such we are no longer talking about lynching inactives, but weather to lynch people who've actually said something.

Do we lynch Kenpachi for his posting habbits, Gab for his out burst, Infun for his previous actions, LSB for trying to be the head of the town, or you for just angrily, randomly, accusing people of being scum.

This is where the game should be focused, but we needed a start... and lynching inactives is a start.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
dinmsab
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Malaysia2246 Posts
December 11 2010 04:52 GMT
#368
Dude, there is nothing wrong with discussing on voting inactive players. Agreeing with lynching inactives==mafia? wtf are you guys smoking. Hell, in fact it's an awesome idea considering early game we have no real clues whatsoever. Right now the voting thread looks very unconvincing, people just voting out of hate here. It would be much more helpful if we could start to decide on which inactive we're gonna vote out of this game rather than trying to play russian roulette with a bunch of bad mouth players.
..
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 11 2010 04:55 GMT
#369
While I still feel like it's to early for full blown analysis posts simply because there hasn't been much to analyze yet I must say that Kav's post actually brings up some good points on LSB. I'd like to hear more in depth from LSB about who he thinks we should lynch because after reading Kav's post I'm actually rather confused as to what LSB want's to do.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
tube
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States1475 Posts
December 11 2010 04:59 GMT
#370
On December 11 2010 13:42 Insanious wrote:
tube your acting simply just very confrontational right now... what chaoser was trying to say is that you have to start the game somewhere. Promoting lynching inactives is a place to start. You never want to end with simply lynching inactives, but the discussion between whether we lynch or do not lynch inactives can actually lead to something that can be analyzed.

Look at every mafia game here, or on any other site and it always starts with the "do we lynch inactives or not", why? Because it gets people talking, and unless people talk then we will never ever find scum.

Activity is counter productive to the mafia, as that means they have to participate more, and that gives them more chances to slip up.

LSB started on the convo, but now we have found a few people acting scummy, and as such we are no longer talking about lynching inactives, but weather to lynch people who've actually said something.

Do we lynch Kenpachi for his posting habbits, Gab for his out burst, Infun for his previous actions, LSB for trying to be the head of the town, or you for just angrily, randomly, accusing people of being scum.

This is where the game should be focused, but we needed a start... and lynching inactives is a start.

how is my responding to his response a scum accusation
the only person I've accused so far is LSB, nor was it a random or angry accusation
you just suggested that I be a lynch prospect on a basis that doesn't exist

chaoser's post reminded me much of Gabriel's in that it was contradictory and made few actual points
and if we really are past the point of inactive lynching, I really suggest that people go back and look at LSB's posts
Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
December 11 2010 05:14 GMT
#371
On December 11 2010 13:59 tube wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2010 13:42 Insanious wrote:
tube your acting simply just very confrontational right now... what chaoser was trying to say is that you have to start the game somewhere. Promoting lynching inactives is a place to start. You never want to end with simply lynching inactives, but the discussion between whether we lynch or do not lynch inactives can actually lead to something that can be analyzed.

Look at every mafia game here, or on any other site and it always starts with the "do we lynch inactives or not", why? Because it gets people talking, and unless people talk then we will never ever find scum.

Activity is counter productive to the mafia, as that means they have to participate more, and that gives them more chances to slip up.

LSB started on the convo, but now we have found a few people acting scummy, and as such we are no longer talking about lynching inactives, but weather to lynch people who've actually said something.

Do we lynch Kenpachi for his posting habbits, Gab for his out burst, Infun for his previous actions, LSB for trying to be the head of the town, or you for just angrily, randomly, accusing people of being scum.

This is where the game should be focused, but we needed a start... and lynching inactives is a start.

how is my responding to his response a scum accusation
the only person I've accused so far is LSB, nor was it a random or angry accusation
you just suggested that I be a lynch prospect on a basis that doesn't exist

chaoser's post reminded me much of Gabriel's in that it was contradictory and made few actual points
and if we really are past the point of inactive lynching, I really suggest that people go back and look at LSB's posts


You need to calm down dude...Where in my posts have I been contradictory? You said that LSB has been flip flopping from lets vote inactives to lets not vote inactives didn't you? And I'm saying that that's a normal switch to happen. Most of LSB's stuff has either been pro-town or been responding to other's questioning. If mafia were trying to take over as town leader, they wouldn't be doing it the way LSB is, at least, not normally.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 11 2010 05:16 GMT
#372
DrH: Should I PM you if I'm smurfing in PokeMafia also?
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
December 11 2010 05:17 GMT
#373
Also, I don't think I've added "very little", I responded to the whole Gabe Bandwagon and right now I'm responding to this little situation...It's kind weird that you're getting so defensive/confrontational though...just calm down dude
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Brocket
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia192 Posts
December 11 2010 05:19 GMT
#374
I think whatever Gabe did so far pales in comparison to the outbursts we're getting recently. I'm reconsidering my vote.
I don't know what happened.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
December 11 2010 05:20 GMT
#375
On December 11 2010 14:16 kingjames01 wrote:
DrH: Should I PM you if I'm smurfing in PokeMafia also?

Yes.
RIP Aaliyah
tube
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States1475 Posts
December 11 2010 05:39 GMT
#376
On December 11 2010 14:17 chaoser wrote:
Also, I don't think I've added "very little", I responded to the whole Gabe Bandwagon and right now I'm responding to this little situation...It's kind weird that you're getting so defensive/confrontational though...just calm down dude

I was only talking about your reply to my post, in which you did not say that that was a normal switch to happen
your post was hard to actually understand, and if that came off as confrontational then I'll just say that I wasn't feeling confrontational at all

Is it normal to tell others to "calm down" in a Mafia game after they respond to something like
On December 11 2010 13:42 Insanious wrote:
Do we lynch Kenpachi for his posting habbits, Gab for his out burst, Infun for his previous actions, LSB for trying to be the head of the town, or you for just angrily, randomly, accusing people of being scum.
.
that is pretty much completely untrue?

Also, before you defend LSB you should take another look at the manners in which hes been posting
On December 11 2010 12:55 LSB wrote:
Kav, you completely misinterpreted what I did in the game.
Take a look at my posts with Jcarlsoniv. They are not spam, they serve a specific purpose. If you want me to explain, sure... but it's quiet obvious

Secondly, you are taking all of the posts out of context. Most of them are responses to other people.
Look at his defense against Kav's [long] list of suspicions. He tries to answer for all of his posts by merely responding that they were all taken out of context. Nor does he even say what "specific purpose" any of those posts had. If those purposes were to answer questions, they had more of an effect of making him look like hes trying hard to come off as town. Though apparently we should see his purposes as "quiet obvious" to the point where he does not have to explain them. (or can't?)

Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection.
Brocket
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia192 Posts
December 11 2010 05:58 GMT
#377
If you want to pick mafia. I can guarantee you one of us picking gabe is a mafia. Just for future reference in case I somehow die overnight somehow. I'm not paranoid or nothing.
I don't know what happened.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
December 11 2010 06:20 GMT
#378
So, i didnt vote Gabe to start a bandwagon on him.. was mainly a placeholder but after his responses, i decided i wont be switching my vote.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Gabriel
Profile Joined December 2008
149 Posts
December 11 2010 07:08 GMT
#379
Come on guys we can do it better.
I believe defending myself is not really needed so im keeping my reasons to myself. On the lynch Gabriel bandwagon we *may* actually have some mafia but im inclined to believe most of them are town alligned people. I dont want to go further. In return i present a better case for active lynching.

The thing is: I agree we dont really need to tackle down an inactive because they are actually going to die to a modkill (please disregard anything i said before about the matter). The key point here is that i expect a bunch of people voting very late to dodge the non voting modkill (thus looking suspicious) but at the same time mafia can not hide so well this game because there are no abstainers: we are actually forced to vote.

So far the most unconvincing active voice is zeks.

On December 10 2010 08:52 zeks wrote:
I'd also encourage the new people to post more if you want to live because if you don't talk
(1) We're probably going to hang you sooner or later for being useless
(2) If you're blue you might be unluckily sniped
Basically just holding back the town in a witch hunt.
Make informative posts and contribute. I'm pretty sure the veterans of the game here are somewhat forgiving of newbie mistakes - just don't pull the "newbie card" on us repeatedly. Otherwise the game is pretty easy to pick up


On December 10 2010 11:00 zeks wrote:
Lynch inactives or eventually they'll burn us in the ass in the end when we're fighting amongst each other
6 scum + 1 third party = 7 / 31 = 22% chance of sniping someone. I haven't played for a couple months but most the player list looks relatively foreign to me so I'm assuming theres quite a number of new players (over half?)
From what I've seen from past games newb scum tend to lurk (correct me if I'm wrong) so we shouldn't give a free pass to inactives. And with new players we don't have any material from past games to work with.

Nobody is going to correct you: scum tend to lurk around and make contributing like yet meaningless posts, way too defensive to state something that is almost general consensus.
On December 10 2010 13:59 zeks wrote:
Vote on infun is placeholder for now - though his recent slip ups seem unusual
Nice to get a reaction from you folks though

This post is a big tell in my book.
You were called out by at least 3 players for your vote (d3_crescentia, jcarson and others) and your argument was voting infundibulum as a placeholder. Interesting that you choose someone with a vote already.
Next 2 lines are really odd: What are Infundibulums slip ups? You were called out about that (Node) but you just dodged in olympic fashion.

Your last line is very likely to be red:"Nice to get a reaction?" Its not like you are the one making the crazy guys play here to get a reaction. In fact you actually had no reaction (and when you got it you dodged meh?) This "praise like" post is really red

[B]On December 10 2010 15:20 zeks wrote:
[b]Another reason why I placed such an early vote on infun was to spark discussion and reactions. Certainly infun has calmy taken this early heat quite better than the rest of you all.
It's 3 votes out of 31 people, stop overreacting. I have my suspicions of infun from his posts but I think he's "contributed" enough to warrant an exemption from day 1.
Show nested quote +
Because the cop wants to not be found by the mafia so he should know how people look for him
And because the medic wants to find the cop so he can protect him.

Small hunch its a soft claim so take it with a grain of salt (and don't go ape shit on me)
[b]I'm going to keep my vote on him for now until tomorrow when enough time has passed and we can make a fair inactive list, which then I'll vote for one from there.

But you didnt get any discussion at all from your voting. I mean you could just let it go as a "placeholder" vote but you wanted to get spark from that? Not really convincing that the second vote on the same guy wants to do that. Maybe the third or fourth (if they make a valuable argument, but still lack to explain why you were suspicious of Inf) and you are not actually getting anything like discussion or reaction, so your early vote doesnt add up with your reasoning. Excuse me if im reading you as an "active lurker" so far.

[B]On December 11 2010 05:31 zeks wrote:
Changing my vote to stormtemplar for inactiveness


But wait... you wanted a "fair inactive list"? why picking an inactive at random just now? I mean at least give us something. Why stormtemplar and not any other inactive? This is just too weird for you to target an inactive at random when there is a guy fighting everyone in the thread. Some people think im disrupting the town and others think im just playing bad. You still fail to write something different than "lets vote an inactive but dont look at me to lynch"

Adding to your fail to explain anything there are just too many parts were your posts follow an extreme defensive pattern: (stop overreacting), (dont go apeshit on me), (correct me if im wrong), out of nowhere. This fear is highly indicative of scums play, i have never ever seen a green or blue post like that when there are actually almost no votes on them.

Sir I have to say that unless you come with some actual reasoning (why did you suspect Inf?) (why you fear so much?) (why do you insist in voting an absolutely random inactive?) you look very very good for a first day lynch... a lot better then me.

Formerly known as Malongo http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=Malongo
Gabriel
Profile Joined December 2008
149 Posts
December 11 2010 07:34 GMT
#380
Also note that pretty much everyone has been forced to state their voice about Gabriel at this point. Yet zeks is one of the few that has to put a single about that. Im reading his pattern way to shady for a guy that advokates disscucion and reaction. I keep my word that analysis wise this guy is not playing town. So yeah im voting him unless he comes with something amazing to explain his behavior. Keep an eye on him if it turns out im the one lynched today. Gabriel out.
Formerly known as Malongo http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=Malongo
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 613
IntoTheiNu 605
SteadfastSC438
Rex89
CosmosSc2 63
EnkiAlexander 47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 446
UpATreeSC 135
Rex 89
CosmosSc2 63
BRAT_OK 53
JuggernautJason20
MindelVK 14
Codebar 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40371
Jaedong 955
Soma 950
Hyuk 732
Mini 654
Larva 388
BeSt 385
Rush 349
ZerO 272
Soulkey 242
[ Show more ]
Snow 165
Dewaltoss 95
hero 84
Liquid`Ret 61
Mind 41
Killer 27
yabsab 25
ToSsGirL 22
sorry 22
Shine 21
Trap 15
Terrorterran 12
Dota 2
qojqva1152
Dendi861
Counter-Strike
fl0m769
Fnx 768
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3871
crisheroes2327
Khaldor1774
Liquid`Hasu512
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1593
ceh9458
byalli452
B2W.Neo440
KnowMe129
QueenE85
Chillindude81
Trikslyr39
Railgan23
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• Adnapsc2 8
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• FirePhoenix14
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4046
League of Legends
• TFBlade1048
Other Games
• imaqtpie851
• Shiphtur336
• WagamamaTV264
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 17m
OSC
19h 17m
Stellar Fest
19h 17m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.