• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:02
CEST 23:02
KST 06:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8323 users

TL Mafia XXXIV: Pokemafia - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 60 Next
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
December 10 2010 14:22 GMT
#321
On December 10 2010 15:22 Insanious wrote:
So now we have 4 people voting for Gabriel with little to no explanation... actually I think like only 1 person explained why they were voting for Gab and the other three didn't even say they were voting for him or why... bandwagon on an active, outspoken player? Me no likey...


Gabriel did out himself pretty early as a big voice in this game. This could split one of 2 ways. Mafia could want to shut him up (Gabriel = Pro-Pokealliance), hence the votes, or he's hoping that if he barks loud enough the town will bend to his will later on (Gabriel = Pro-Team Rocket. People like to jump on power players when they're not "known" in these games, so the votes aren't completely at a surprise.

I'm iffy about Gabriel. I looked at his posting history and he did play in BC's game early this year. He was a vigilante and was quiet, didn't spark controversy, and eventually died by like Night 2 or something.

Now he's being loud, so I'm encouraged to believe he's a vocal pikachu, or a team rocket member. Don't forget Gengar is more-or-less the Godfather, but based upon what his role description says, he can manipulate role checks. This makes him a sort of godfather with less power, so Gengar probably won't be vocal in the thread, unlike SouthRawrea in Salem mafia.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Brocket
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia192 Posts
December 10 2010 14:35 GMT
#322
Good points raised by amber. I think it can go either way as well. If Gabe gave solid arguments that were easy to follow then I would honestly have not voted for him. It's like a vote for reason. As it stands I won't be changing my vote for this day phase but I admit it was too hasty.

I think it should be emphasised that any one of us voting for gabe could be mafia too (or people voting off infund for that matter) and with 31 players it won't be that hard to get gabe out of the hot water if we want to keep him.
I don't know what happened.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
December 10 2010 15:10 GMT
#323
On December 10 2010 23:22 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2010 15:22 Insanious wrote:
So now we have 4 people voting for Gabriel with little to no explanation... actually I think like only 1 person explained why they were voting for Gab and the other three didn't even say they were voting for him or why... bandwagon on an active, outspoken player? Me no likey...


Gabriel did out himself pretty early as a big voice in this game. This could split one of 2 ways. Mafia could want to shut him up (Gabriel = Pro-Pokealliance), hence the votes, or he's hoping that if he barks loud enough the town will bend to his will later on (Gabriel = Pro-Team Rocket. People like to jump on power players when they're not "known" in these games, so the votes aren't completely at a surprise.

I'm iffy about Gabriel. I looked at his posting history and he did play in BC's game early this year. He was a vigilante and was quiet, didn't spark controversy, and eventually died by like Night 2 or something.

Now he's being loud, so I'm encouraged to believe he's a vocal pikachu, or a team rocket member. Don't forget Gengar is more-or-less the Godfather, but based upon what his role description says, he can manipulate role checks. This makes him a sort of godfather with less power, so Gengar probably won't be vocal in the thread, unlike SouthRawrea in Salem mafia.


I might be missing something, but how is this godfather any less powerful than the salem godfather?
:3
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
December 10 2010 15:10 GMT
#324
Oh, is it just that this godfather doesn't have 1 KP all on his own?
:3
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 10 2010 16:10 GMT
#325
On December 10 2010 23:22 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2010 15:22 Insanious wrote:
So now we have 4 people voting for Gabriel with little to no explanation... actually I think like only 1 person explained why they were voting for Gab and the other three didn't even say they were voting for him or why... bandwagon on an active, outspoken player? Me no likey...


Gabriel did out himself pretty early as a big voice in this game. This could split one of 2 ways. Mafia could want to shut him up (Gabriel = Pro-Pokealliance), hence the votes, or he's hoping that if he barks loud enough the town will bend to his will later on (Gabriel = Pro-Team Rocket. People like to jump on power players when they're not "known" in these games, so the votes aren't completely at a surprise.

I'm iffy about Gabriel. I looked at his posting history and he did play in BC's game early this year. He was a vigilante and was quiet, didn't spark controversy, and eventually died by like Night 2 or something.

Now he's being loud, so I'm encouraged to believe he's a vocal pikachu, or a team rocket member. Don't forget Gengar is more-or-less the Godfather, but based upon what his role description says, he can manipulate role checks. This makes him a sort of godfather with less power, so Gengar probably won't be vocal in the thread, unlike SouthRawrea in Salem mafia.


I would agree with you more if Gabriel was actually presenting logical arguments, as this is something the mafia would fear. However, since his arguments are very flimsy, they are causing confusion, something the mafia wants. So he is either bad townie or scum in my eyes (two types of players that mafia wants to keep in the game), always hard to tell the difference early on...
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
December 10 2010 17:23 GMT
#326
Hey, sorry for the inactivity, I was avoiding TL so I wouldn't be spoiled on the Jinro Ro4 game, and didn't see the "starting" PM till now. Perfect timing. Reading up now. (Also, wow. 10 pages?)
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
December 10 2010 17:29 GMT
#327
Usually, to me, mafia wouldn't go out on a limb to try to be in the spotlight of the town unless they were very skilled. It's better to cause mayhem quietly and with a few words and add to town bandwagoning of each other than to outright start arguments in the thread. That's not a very mafia thing to do because mafia would be scared of being too much in people's thoughts. So in that regard, I don't think Gabriel is acting very much red at all. New players like to think all illogical arguments=mafia when really it could just be townie playing badly.

I'll analyze the thread some more in a bit once I'm fed
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
December 10 2010 17:41 GMT
#328
I HAVE AWOKEN FROM MY SLUMBER

Going to read through thread now
boomer hands
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 10 2010 17:44 GMT
#329
On December 11 2010 02:29 chaoser wrote:
Usually, to me, mafia wouldn't go out on a limb to try to be in the spotlight of the town unless they were very skilled. It's better to cause mayhem quietly and with a few words and add to town bandwagoning of each other than to outright start arguments in the thread. That's not a very mafia thing to do because mafia would be scared of being too much in people's thoughts. So in that regard, I don't think Gabriel is acting very much red at all. New players like to think all illogical arguments=mafia when really it could just be townie playing badly.

I'll analyze the thread some more in a bit once I'm fed


I agree with you, which is why I'm not convinced he's scum. He is making wild accusations though that is disrupting everything, and even if he's town, removing that isn't necessarily a bad thing. However, if we can find scum, I definitely want that, obviously. I just want Gabriel to have an eye kept on him.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
December 10 2010 18:15 GMT
#330
Oh come on guys, 5 people voting for Gabriel out of nowhere? He hasn't really been very scummy imo. I'm keeping an eye on this bandwagon for scum, it's very likely that someone amongst these 5 are poison-type pokemon, maybe even multiple of them.

As of right now, I still don't see any obvious scum, or even likely scum, for that matter. Lynching inactive won't be a bad option at any rate, and likely a better choice than blindly following one of the two bandwagons right now.
boomer hands
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 10 2010 18:20 GMT
#331
For the DocH, + Show Spoiler +
On December 10 2010 10:48 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
and BrownBear in salem!

i started that wagon ;o

That didn't count, as far as I know it was Ghrur who switched the vote for you guys! If Kenpachi was scum on the other hand...


Gabriel.
The key thing we have to look at Gabriel is why he decided to Accuse Kenpachi. Is this because he is honestly trying to scumhunt, or is he pressured and wants to redirect the lynch
On December 10 2010 11:12 Gabriel wrote:
I rather check the active player and lynch the inactive player. The active player right now is more likely to be +info in the future anyways, while the inactive is just... well... inactive. By the way one of the worst game aproachs is the "im noob just reading and getting used to play". If you are town you rather post something small but with actual meaning. I still have a decent target day 1 unless he posts a few more than oneliners. Inactives is also my treasure box.

I have a half decent target in the "im new guys" list. However right now i really want to flip Infundibulum because A) He came out of nowhere to dismiss lynching inactives (and that is really nonsense for a player that has played a lot of games) B) I cant believe jcarsoniv just posted a single Why? to LSB vote.

The Kenpachi push looks like he is seeing someone that is lurking and wants to figure out what he is. The key point that points me is that he wants to DT check, not lynch Kenpachi

(Whoops I gtg brb)
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
December 10 2010 19:11 GMT
#332
On December 10 2010 23:22 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2010 15:22 Insanious wrote:
So now we have 4 people voting for Gabriel with little to no explanation... actually I think like only 1 person explained why they were voting for Gab and the other three didn't even say they were voting for him or why... bandwagon on an active, outspoken player? Me no likey...


Gabriel did out himself pretty early as a big voice in this game. This could split one of 2 ways. Mafia could want to shut him up (Gabriel = Pro-Pokealliance), hence the votes, or he's hoping that if he barks loud enough the town will bend to his will later on (Gabriel = Pro-Team Rocket. People like to jump on power players when they're not "known" in these games, so the votes aren't completely at a surprise.

I'm iffy about Gabriel. I looked at his posting history and he did play in BC's game early this year. He was a vigilante and was quiet, didn't spark controversy, and eventually died by like Night 2 or something.

Now he's being loud, so I'm encouraged to believe he's a vocal pikachu, or a team rocket member. Don't forget Gengar is more-or-less the Godfather, but based upon what his role description says, he can manipulate role checks. This makes him a sort of godfather with less power, so Gengar probably won't be vocal in the thread, unlike SouthRawrea in Salem mafia.


Ignore this I was incorrect about how I thought Gengar functioned in this game.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
December 10 2010 19:14 GMT
#333
On December 11 2010 03:20 LSB wrote:
For the DocH, + Show Spoiler +
On December 10 2010 10:48 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
and BrownBear in salem!

i started that wagon ;o

That didn't count, as far as I know it was Ghrur who switched the vote for you guys! If Kenpachi was scum on the other hand...


Gabriel.
The key thing we have to look at Gabriel is why he decided to Accuse Kenpachi. Is this because he is honestly trying to scumhunt, or is he pressured and wants to redirect the lynch
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2010 11:12 Gabriel wrote:
I rather check the active player and lynch the inactive player. The active player right now is more likely to be +info in the future anyways, while the inactive is just... well... inactive. By the way one of the worst game aproachs is the "im noob just reading and getting used to play". If you are town you rather post something small but with actual meaning. I still have a decent target day 1 unless he posts a few more than oneliners. Inactives is also my treasure box.

Show nested quote +
I have a half decent target in the "im new guys" list. However right now i really want to flip Infundibulum because A) He came out of nowhere to dismiss lynching inactives (and that is really nonsense for a player that has played a lot of games) B) I cant believe jcarsoniv just posted a single Why? to LSB vote.

The Kenpachi push looks like he is seeing someone that is lurking and wants to figure out what he is. The key point that points me is that he wants to DT check, not lynch Kenpachi

(Whoops I gtg brb)



Yeah i think it's obvious from Gabe's tone that he was feeling pressured. He's still picking at specific people which is more than many of us have done. Though, I don't see how are you going to determine who is lurking when players still haven't posted and it's just several hours into the game? Kenpachi hasn't done a whole lot besides defend himself either, which is something we should be picking up on. If he doesn't contribute besides defending himself then that's suspicious IMO. There's still the rest of the Day 1 though.

Anyway, i don't really think Gabe is red right now. The problem though is that pretty much all the town discussion ended up focused on him which is bad because it lets other people get away with not contributing.
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
December 10 2010 19:15 GMT
#334
There is one possible reason why I am willing to give Gabriel null-read for now, but I am going to wait for him to come and explain himself first to see if his argument agrees with mine.
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 10 2010 19:18 GMT
#335
On December 11 2010 03:20 LSB wrote:
For the DocH, + Show Spoiler +
On December 10 2010 10:48 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
and BrownBear in salem!

i started that wagon ;o

That didn't count, as far as I know it was Ghrur who switched the vote for you guys! If Kenpachi was scum on the other hand...


Gabriel.
The key thing we have to look at Gabriel is why he decided to Accuse Kenpachi. Is this because he is honestly trying to scumhunt, or is he pressured and wants to redirect the lynch
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2010 11:12 Gabriel wrote:
I rather check the active player and lynch the inactive player. The active player right now is more likely to be +info in the future anyways, while the inactive is just... well... inactive. By the way one of the worst game aproachs is the "im noob just reading and getting used to play". If you are town you rather post something small but with actual meaning. I still have a decent target day 1 unless he posts a few more than oneliners. Inactives is also my treasure box.

Show nested quote +
I have a half decent target in the "im new guys" list. However right now i really want to flip Infundibulum because A) He came out of nowhere to dismiss lynching inactives (and that is really nonsense for a player that has played a lot of games) B) I cant believe jcarsoniv just posted a single Why? to LSB vote.

The Kenpachi push looks like he is seeing someone that is lurking and wants to figure out what he is. The key point that points me is that he wants to DT check, not lynch Kenpachi

(Whoops I gtg brb)


This is his post against Ken, it came pretty out of the blue which was weird and then all he does is quote ken and doesn't offer any arguments of why ken's post indicate scummyness.

On December 10 2010 11:20 Gabriel wrote:
Interesting: my half good "im new" shot is now voting for me. Kenpachi care to explain

A) your vote
B) your deep posts?

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2010 07:11 Kenpachi wrote:
oh shit.. i cant really imagine Professor Oak dead D:

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2010 07:47 Kenpachi wrote:
Pikachu - Townie
Raichu - Miller
Chansey - Medic
Cloyster - Veteran
Alakazam - Detective
Electrode - Mad Hatter
Mew - Special Detective

Gengar - God Father
Koffing - Mafia Grunt
Weezing - Mafia Shrink

Mewtwo - 3rd Party Vigilante

notice how our only way of killing at night is Mad Hatter and 3rd party.. 3rd party is technically against us and will probably kill town over mafia due to immunity and their goal is to be last alive.

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2010 07:50 Kenpachi wrote:
yea claiming is a no no. and i hate lynching inactives. doesnt work at all.

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2010 08:01 Kenpachi wrote:
how many people can Mafia target per night?

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2010 08:12 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 10 2010 08:11 Eiii wrote:
There always seem to be posts about how we all need to establish a 'pro-town environment', which is obvious of course I (and I'm sure lots of other newer players) have no clue what that *means* though, especially when we can't PM each other. (That might turn out to be more of a blessing than a curse though.)

So... can someone enlighten me?

basically, where we can point out scum easily without confusing them as town.. i think

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2010 08:14 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 10 2010 08:13 KtheZ wrote:
Do we have a limited amount of double lynches?

I think its 2.




The game is like five hours old when he does this, trying to do a post analysis is an excercise in futility especially you don't offer any analysis with you posts . This is really the sort of contentless posting everyone was warning about in the beggining.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 10 2010 19:28 GMT
#336
The problem isn't that his post came early. 5 hours is a lot of time and enough to get a feel for how people act
He pointed out that Kenpachi's posts were spammy and didn't contribute to the town at all.

The problem is now, why the bandwagon the bandwagon against Gabriel took place.
(i'll look into it later, right now I'm hard pressed for time)
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
December 10 2010 19:30 GMT
#337
people that haven't posted yet:

2. nbtnbt5
6. DarthThienAn
7. StormTemplar
12. ghrur
22. Shockeyy
25. tree.hugger
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 10 2010 19:32 GMT
#338
On December 11 2010 04:28 LSB wrote:
The problem isn't that his post came early. 5 hours is a lot of time and enough to get a feel for how people act
He pointed out that Kenpachi's posts were spammy and didn't contribute to the town at all.

The problem is now, why the bandwagon the bandwagon against Gabriel took place.
(i'll look into it later, right now I'm hard pressed for time)


But, at the same time, 5 hours isn't long enough to start pegging people for inactivity.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
December 10 2010 19:33 GMT
#339
On December 11 2010 04:28 LSB wrote:
The problem isn't that his post came early. 5 hours is a lot of time and enough to get a feel for how people act


I disagree with this, especially considering the wide range of time zones people are in on TL.
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
December 10 2010 19:50 GMT
#340
On December 11 2010 04:15 Hesmyrr wrote:
There is one possible reason why I am willing to give Gabriel null-read for now, but I am going to wait for him to come and explain himself first to see if his argument agrees with mine.


Am i the only one that thinks this is a rather pointless post?
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
SteadfastSC519
EnkiAlexander 89
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 519
ZombieGrub140
JuggernautJason106
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20062
Soulkey 231
White-Ra 162
Mini 153
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 22
Shine 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever7
League of Legends
Doublelift2761
Counter-Strike
fl0m1330
shoxiejesuss497
C9.Mang0172
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4467
Khaldor2093
Liquid`Hasu1534
Trikslyr39
Other Games
summit1g3775
ArmadaUGS2586
B2W.Neo446
shahzam438
Pyrionflax183
Mew2King71
Railgan29
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream111
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 2
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• HerbMon 4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV429
League of Legends
• TFBlade1009
• Noizen106
Other Games
• Scarra1293
• imaqtpie930
• Shiphtur270
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 58m
OSC
15h 58m
Stellar Fest
15h 58m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.