• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:30
CEST 23:30
KST 06:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8233 users

Haunted Mafia - Page 84

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 142 Next
zerroth
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada173 Posts
October 15 2010 02:36 GMT
#1661
with the connection of cats with brownbears profile and his recent posts, id focus on him
With no power, comes no responsibility.
Glasse
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1237 Posts
October 15 2010 02:40 GMT
#1662
On October 15 2010 11:36 zerroth wrote:
with the connection of cats with brownbears profile and his recent posts, id focus on him


it worked once for masq :O
Kpyolysis32
Profile Joined April 2010
553 Posts
October 15 2010 03:41 GMT
#1663
On October 15 2010 11:04 Node wrote:
Kpyolisis32 is pretty damn sketchy in my book. Forget the damn cat for a moment, and just look at the way he's been posting:

Show nested quote +
On October 14 2010 13:25 Kpyolysis32 wrote:
By the way, the clue in LSB's death does look a hell of a lot like I did it, with the cat. It's bound to come up, so I'll just point it out now so we don't waste time.


I mean, this statement is so weird no matter how you look at it. It's just, "Yep, the clue points to me. That's all." He doesn't defend himself. He doesn't deny that it was him, or provide other potential suspects. To me, it just looks like a ploy to gain some townie cred by implicating himself just a little bit, hoping that people will move on accepting that there's no way a red would provide evidence against himself. The only defense we get is:

Show nested quote +
On October 14 2010 13:28 Kpyolysis32 wrote:
On October 14 2010 13:27 KhrisKruel wrote:

why would you implicate yourself?


It's going to come up either way, may as well point it out sooner. I'm not saying I did do it (I didn't, for what that's worth), but it's by far the most obvious implication of that clue.


I don't like it. I don't like it one bit.


Being irresponsible and taking a break from homework to defend myself. I like succinctness, and there's no reasonable way I can think of to defend myself against a clue. He was killed by a cat, and I have a cat in my profile. It's just a fact. I can and will defend myself against people, who say things that are subject to perspective and aren't simply facts, as I am doing right now. If my tone for posting (and that clue, obviously) is the only thing that makes you suspect me, then I'm sorry, it's just the way I work. If you have anything els,e such as an analysis of my posting, I'd love to see it.
Man, do I not keep this up to date, or what?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 15 2010 03:46 GMT
#1664
no one continue to vote vendril.

I need to check something...and we have a whole 'nother day.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
October 15 2010 04:03 GMT
#1665
On October 15 2010 10:10 Pandain wrote:
Obviously its a pun on annul(anal), since it came from the restroom. That's the bad smell.


zzzzzzzzz


its obviously a pun on p and ain, or p (and) ain, or pain. pain in the restroom does often smell bad, hence VOTE PANDAIN GOGOGO

yum yum
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
October 15 2010 04:43 GMT
#1666
On October 15 2010 11:04 Node wrote:
Kpyolisis32 is pretty damn sketchy in my book. Forget the damn cat for a moment, and just look at the way he's been posting:

Show nested quote +
On October 14 2010 13:25 Kpyolysis32 wrote:
By the way, the clue in LSB's death does look a hell of a lot like I did it, with the cat. It's bound to come up, so I'll just point it out now so we don't waste time.


I mean, this statement is so weird no matter how you look at it. It's just, "Yep, the clue points to me. That's all." He doesn't defend himself. He doesn't deny that it was him, or provide other potential suspects. To me, it just looks like a ploy to gain some townie cred by implicating himself just a little bit, hoping that people will move on accepting that there's no way a red would provide evidence against himself. The only defense we get is:

Show nested quote +
On October 14 2010 13:28 Kpyolysis32 wrote:
On October 14 2010 13:27 KhrisKruel wrote:

why would you implicate yourself?


It's going to come up either way, may as well point it out sooner. I'm not saying I did do it (I didn't, for what that's worth), but it's by far the most obvious implication of that clue.


I don't like it. I don't like it one bit.


Y'know, this actually makes some sense. There are a lot of good suspicions this day, and good analysis from a lot of players. I'm sad I haven't been very active, the next couple days for me will be very busy. I trying to keep up by reading on my phone when I get the chance, but I don't often have time to craft a response via iphone touch pad.


On October 15 2010 12:46 Pandain wrote:
no one continue to vote vendril.

I need to check something...and we have a whole 'nother day.



I am going to be playing Day 2 a bit more passively and see what others come up for as ideas. I will hold off on a vote for a little while because I don't want to switch often. I will try to post a bit more when I wake up. For now, I bid you good morrow!
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
spydR
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia243 Posts
October 15 2010 04:48 GMT
#1667
On October 15 2010 12:46 Pandain wrote:
no one continue to vote vendril.

I need to check something...and we have a whole 'nother day.


I'm currently voting because I live in Australia-ville and don't want to accidentally miss a chance to vote while I'm at work tomorrow. Be a pretty shit way to exit the game.
#1 Eric Marienthal fanboy. Dropped engineering for this >.<
spydR
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia243 Posts
October 15 2010 05:56 GMT
#1668
On October 14 2010 14:54 Coagulation wrote:
I think fedora is more a reference to this

Mafia Skeleton - You are a reanimated skeleton enslaved by the Capone Mafia Family! You unquestioningly serve the orders of the godfather and live in fear of the Witches wrath. Working for the mafia has put a lot of food on the table for your reanimated skeleton family and you've always liked the idea of being a gangster anyway. Skeletons look cool with fedoras and tommy guns.


Not so sure. I had the same vein of thought when people were discussing the clues for Masq. I suggested that the clue simply referred to the JoL role, but as Dr.H pointed out:

Clues do not refer to a players role under any circumstance. All clues pertain ONLY to profiles, player names, and signatures. Nothing else. EVER.


Going to check through some profiles for this one
#1 Eric Marienthal fanboy. Dropped engineering for this >.<
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
October 15 2010 05:57 GMT
#1669
On October 15 2010 10:49 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2010 09:38 BrownBear wrote:
On October 15 2010 09:13 Coagulation wrote:
On October 15 2010 08:55 BrownBear wrote:
On October 15 2010 00:41 BrownBear wrote:
Now, onto today's lynch... right now I'm a fan of lynching the chainsaw-defending Veldril, for two reasons:

1: I really can't see any logical explanation for his defense of Masq other than "vampire buddy who didn't know what bussing was"

2: We drop a vampire today, we lower their KP to two, which means one less death per night.

After today, though, we really should be focusing on hunting down mafia, to bring the numbers back to equal. As town, we're trying to maintain balance between the two scum factions - we don't want mafia to get too much of an upper hand here.


And then in the voting thread:

On October 15 2010 08:48 Glasse wrote:
On October 15 2010 07:10 Glasse wrote:
Vote brownbear

oops, my bad

vote BrownBear


With no explanation, I might add. Another possible vampire trying to save his vamp buddy? Glasse, care to explain yourself?



he posted like 5 post's up that he was basing this off the cat clue and is going with the less obvious suspect.



...

I can read. Clearly.


wait what? why are you asking an explanation from him if he already gave an explanation. ??. other then that vote glasse if u think hes suspect. just trying to answer your question.



Sorry, i meant to sarcastically refer to my inability to notice obvious posts that answer my questions already
SUNSFANNED
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
October 15 2010 11:54 GMT
#1670
Holy crap there are already a lot of votes on Veldril.

I haven't gotten to read all of Day 2, but has nothing new developed? It sort of just feels like we're bandwagoning Day 1's discussion. Do I think Veldril should go? Yeah, probably. Just surprised that no one new has really gained more suspicion.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
October 15 2010 12:38 GMT
#1671
On October 15 2010 20:54 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Holy crap there are already a lot of votes on Veldril.

I haven't gotten to read all of Day 2, but has nothing new developed? It sort of just feels like we're bandwagoning Day 1's discussion. Do I think Veldril should go? Yeah, probably. Just surprised that no one new has really gained more suspicion.


It's not just that. There are some people who have gained a lot of suspicion, but none nearly as much as Veldril, AND if we're right, it will reduce Vamp KP by 1. So it's a pretty high-priority target.

...unless we're wrong, which is what I'm most scared of right now.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
KhrisKruel
Profile Joined August 2010
United States146 Posts
October 15 2010 13:01 GMT
#1672
DrH, I can't find it in the original post, but if Veldril gets the required amount of votes, does that end the day immediately? It looks like from your OP that the day won't end until the 48 hours is up, and you also require everyone to vote. If the day ends early, there will likely be a bunch of people that haven't voted.

Just requesting a verification
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ~Buddha
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
October 15 2010 13:05 GMT
#1673
On October 15 2010 21:38 CubEdIn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2010 20:54 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Holy crap there are already a lot of votes on Veldril.

I haven't gotten to read all of Day 2, but has nothing new developed? It sort of just feels like we're bandwagoning Day 1's discussion. Do I think Veldril should go? Yeah, probably. Just surprised that no one new has really gained more suspicion.


It's not just that. There are some people who have gained a lot of suspicion, but none nearly as much as Veldril, AND if we're right, it will reduce Vamp KP by 1. So it's a pretty high-priority target.

...unless we're wrong, which is what I'm most scared of right now.


Yeah, we may be wrong, but let's look at the scenarios:

1. He's townie - not that big of a deal. We have a decent lead, we can afford one or two townie kills.
2. He's blue - this is worst case scenario, losing a blue would suck.
3. He's Vampire - Vampires lose a kill point, Mafia has a decent edge on Vamps, we would need to start focusing on finding Mafia.
4. He's Mafia - Mafia and Vamps are more even, Vamps still have 3 KP.

Even if each scenario has an equal percentage chance of income, we have a 75% chance of it not going badly for the town.

I see scenarios 3 and 4 to be about equally beneficial. 3 is more beneficial for Night 2, while 4 is more beneficial for the long run of the game.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
October 15 2010 13:07 GMT
#1674
EBWOP: I meant equal percent chance of occurrence, not income. Sitting in accounting class right now, haha -_-
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
KhrisKruel
Profile Joined August 2010
United States146 Posts
October 15 2010 13:15 GMT
#1675
On October 15 2010 22:05 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2010 21:38 CubEdIn wrote:
On October 15 2010 20:54 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Holy crap there are already a lot of votes on Veldril.

I haven't gotten to read all of Day 2, but has nothing new developed? It sort of just feels like we're bandwagoning Day 1's discussion. Do I think Veldril should go? Yeah, probably. Just surprised that no one new has really gained more suspicion.


It's not just that. There are some people who have gained a lot of suspicion, but none nearly as much as Veldril, AND if we're right, it will reduce Vamp KP by 1. So it's a pretty high-priority target.

...unless we're wrong, which is what I'm most scared of right now.


Yeah, we may be wrong, but let's look at the scenarios:

1. He's townie - not that big of a deal. We have a decent lead, we can afford one or two townie kills.
2. He's blue - this is worst case scenario, losing a blue would suck.
3. He's Vampire - Vampires lose a kill point, Mafia has a decent edge on Vamps, we would need to start focusing on finding Mafia.
4. He's Mafia - Mafia and Vamps are more even, Vamps still have 3 KP.

Even if each scenario has an equal percentage chance of income, we have a 75% chance of it not going badly for the town.

I see scenarios 3 and 4 to be about equally beneficial. 3 is more beneficial for Night 2, while 4 is more beneficial for the long run of the game.


You do realize this can be said about every player in the game.

This post reeks of "I don't care if Veldril dies"
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ~Buddha
KhrisKruel
Profile Joined August 2010
United States146 Posts
October 15 2010 13:40 GMT
#1676
Actually, now that I think about it, it does mean you care if Veldril dies.

You give completely illogical numbers. Anyone can see from the OP its not an equal chance of being each. Your numbers heavily skew towards advantageous numbers.

A townie lynch is not good. Ever. Sad that you would think that. I know scum would think that townie kills are good though.

With your illogical numbers, and no vote yourself, your post screams "I want Veldril dead but I don't want to get my hands dirty." Even if you do plan to vote for him, if this is really your reasoning, then that's scummy.
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ~Buddha
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
October 15 2010 13:55 GMT
#1677
On October 15 2010 22:15 KhrisKruel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2010 22:05 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On October 15 2010 21:38 CubEdIn wrote:
On October 15 2010 20:54 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Holy crap there are already a lot of votes on Veldril.

I haven't gotten to read all of Day 2, but has nothing new developed? It sort of just feels like we're bandwagoning Day 1's discussion. Do I think Veldril should go? Yeah, probably. Just surprised that no one new has really gained more suspicion.


It's not just that. There are some people who have gained a lot of suspicion, but none nearly as much as Veldril, AND if we're right, it will reduce Vamp KP by 1. So it's a pretty high-priority target.

...unless we're wrong, which is what I'm most scared of right now.


Yeah, we may be wrong, but let's look at the scenarios:

1. He's townie - not that big of a deal. We have a decent lead, we can afford one or two townie kills.
2. He's blue - this is worst case scenario, losing a blue would suck.
3. He's Vampire - Vampires lose a kill point, Mafia has a decent edge on Vamps, we would need to start focusing on finding Mafia.
4. He's Mafia - Mafia and Vamps are more even, Vamps still have 3 KP.

Even if each scenario has an equal percentage chance of income, we have a 75% chance of it not going badly for the town.

I see scenarios 3 and 4 to be about equally beneficial. 3 is more beneficial for Night 2, while 4 is more beneficial for the long run of the game.


You do realize this can be said about every player in the game.

This post reeks of "I don't care if Veldril dies"


I'm not sure how it reeks of "I don't care if Veldril dies." I am putting my thoughts down and sharing them.

It could be said for everyone, yes, but I'm trying to generate discussion. I feel Veldril is either green or scum, I think (hope) he wouldn't play so recklessly if he were blue. So lynching him has a low chance of having a negative effect on the town. We have a bit of leeway to accidentally lynch a townie. I'm not sure if I'd prefer to lynch Vamp or Mafia at this point. Having one less kill per night would be sweet, but not giving Mafia a significant lead would also be awesome.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
October 15 2010 13:55 GMT
#1678
On October 15 2010 22:05 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2010 21:38 CubEdIn wrote:
On October 15 2010 20:54 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Holy crap there are already a lot of votes on Veldril.

I haven't gotten to read all of Day 2, but has nothing new developed? It sort of just feels like we're bandwagoning Day 1's discussion. Do I think Veldril should go? Yeah, probably. Just surprised that no one new has really gained more suspicion.


It's not just that. There are some people who have gained a lot of suspicion, but none nearly as much as Veldril, AND if we're right, it will reduce Vamp KP by 1. So it's a pretty high-priority target.

...unless we're wrong, which is what I'm most scared of right now.


Yeah, we may be wrong, but let's look at the scenarios:

1. He's townie - not that big of a deal. We have a decent lead, we can afford one or two townie kills.
2. He's blue - this is worst case scenario, losing a blue would suck.
3. He's Vampire - Vampires lose a kill point, Mafia has a decent edge on Vamps, we would need to start focusing on finding Mafia.
4. He's Mafia - Mafia and Vamps are more even, Vamps still have 3 KP.

Even if each scenario has an equal percentage chance of income, we have a 75% chance of it not going badly for the town.

I see scenarios 3 and 4 to be about equally beneficial. 3 is more beneficial for Night 2, while 4 is more beneficial for the long run of the game.


1. Bad
2. Very Bad
3. Kinda Bad (Maf quite close to winning)
4. Good

75% chance of it going bad. I don't think the maths matter though, if veldril is scum, its 99% that he's a vamp rather than a maf. I don't think lynching him is a good idea.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
October 15 2010 14:01 GMT
#1679
On October 15 2010 22:40 KhrisKruel wrote:
Actually, now that I think about it, it does mean you care if Veldril dies.

You give completely illogical numbers. Anyone can see from the OP its not an equal chance of being each. Your numbers heavily skew towards advantageous numbers.

A townie lynch is not good. Ever. Sad that you would think that. I know scum would think that townie kills are good though.

With your illogical numbers, and no vote yourself, your post screams "I want Veldril dead but I don't want to get my hands dirty." Even if you do plan to vote for him, if this is really your reasoning, then that's scummy.


You are so dumb, you are really dumb, for real. (sorry, had to quote the meme)

I said "even if they are equal chances". I know there is not an equal chance of occurring. I also never said killing a townie is good. I said we could afford to cobviouslly I would much prefer a scum kill, but if a townie gets lynched accidentally, I'm not going to go cut myself over it.

I have not voted yet because over the last 48 hours I have been training for an exhibition show, so I have not been able to read thoroughly, and thus, I am reserving myself.

You are attacking me for brainstorming. Welcome to my shot list, buddy.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
October 15 2010 14:05 GMT
#1680
On October 15 2010 22:55 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2010 22:05 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On October 15 2010 21:38 CubEdIn wrote:
On October 15 2010 20:54 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Holy crap there are already a lot of votes on Veldril.

I haven't gotten to read all of Day 2, but has nothing new developed? It sort of just feels like we're bandwagoning Day 1's discussion. Do I think Veldril should go? Yeah, probably. Just surprised that no one new has really gained more suspicion.


It's not just that. There are some people who have gained a lot of suspicion, but none nearly as much as Veldril, AND if we're right, it will reduce Vamp KP by 1. So it's a pretty high-priority target.

...unless we're wrong, which is what I'm most scared of right now.


Yeah, we may be wrong, but let's look at the scenarios:

1. He's townie - not that big of a deal. We have a decent lead, we can afford one or two townie kills.
2. He's blue - this is worst case scenario, losing a blue would suck.
3. He's Vampire - Vampires lose a kill point, Mafia has a decent edge on Vamps, we would need to start focusing on finding Mafia.
4. He's Mafia - Mafia and Vamps are more even, Vamps still have 3 KP.

Even if each scenario has an equal percentage chance of income, we have a 75% chance of it not going badly for the town.

I see scenarios 3 and 4 to be about equally beneficial. 3 is more beneficial for Night 2, while 4 is more beneficial for the long run of the game.


1. Bad
2. Very Bad
3. Kinda Bad (Maf quite close to winning)
4. Good

75% chance of it going bad. I don't think the maths matter though, if veldril is scum, its 99% that he's a vamp rather than a maf. I don't think lynching him is a good idea.


I see it as:

1. Not favorable (but not detrimental)
2. Terribad
3. Good, but not preferable
4. Great

And this is why I'm posting my thoughts. To generate this kind of discussion.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O96
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 99
Railgan 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15469
Dewaltoss 165
ZZZero.O 118
firebathero 115
Hyuk 90
Terrorterran 21
Dota 2
febbydoto47
League of Legends
Doublelift3513
Counter-Strike
Fnx 785
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5628
crisheroes870
Other Games
summit1g7179
FrodaN2534
fl0m794
mouzStarbuck333
KnowMe294
ToD241
ArmadaUGS104
Mew2King47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1155
BasetradeTV200
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 73
• Hupsaiya 24
• musti20045 20
• Adnapsc2 16
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 50
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen121
Other Games
• imaqtpie842
• Shiphtur222
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 31m
INu's Battles
14h 31m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 31m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 31m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.