• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:04
CEST 13:04
KST 20:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11806 users

Haunted Mafia - Page 83

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 142 Next
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 15 2010 00:06 GMT
#1641
On October 15 2010 09:02 aztrorisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
Not only did i not say that, but this IRC chat is irrelevant to this game and I highly recommend everyone join it!

+ Show Spoiler +
As a rule going forward: There is to be NO discussion of that irc channel in this thread. It is far too easy to pretend to be someone else and make a fake roleclaim. If you're going to roleclaim or make any serious attempt at discussion, do it in this thread. Because you can not confirm you are who you say you are in a general IRC I seriously recommend you take nothing said in there seriously. It's a nice place to spam, mess about, and NOTHING else.

Relevant game discussion belongs in the game thread. Anyone who pretends to be me in the IRC chat will be modkilled and I will suggest you for a permanent ban from all TL mafia games. That includes smurfing under my name. There will be no exceptions to this rule.


srry but this kinda sounds like not allowing IRC channels


I'm saying pretty clearly there that I'm allowing it under the condition that it doesn't infect the game, because it is so easy to pretend to be someone else. If people want to talk in IRC I'm ok with that but there needs to be rules concerning it.
RIP Aaliyah
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 15 2010 00:07 GMT
#1642
The two people who got hit need to claim. Right now.

Astroisk was not hit. Who was?

Most likely one person was poisoned, and another just isn't responding because
a) he doesn't know he should claim
b) he's afk -.-
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
October 15 2010 00:09 GMT
#1643
that was for #hauntedmafia which was a GAME irc channel for game discussion -- not what i created, which is a channel to run irc based games, 100% unrelated to any forum games
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
October 15 2010 00:12 GMT
#1644
I agree that Veldril is becoming more and more suspicious based on how all over the place his past couple of posts have been.

We need to remember that there are other targets that we must not lose sight of. For instance, glurio (or at least, his predecessor, Bill Murray). Poor guy, but Bill left such a visible trail that I have no doubt he's not a townie.

The two confirmed vampires, bumatlarge and youngminii, were very visible in their defense of masq:
youngminii
On October 13 2010 08:43 youngminii wrote:
ebwop

by the last sentence i meant that i'm sure veldril's a better lynch candidate than masq
On October 13 2010 08:41 youngminii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2010 08:37 CubEdIn wrote:
On October 13 2010 08:32 youngminii wrote:
On October 13 2010 08:03 bumatlarge wrote:
RE-READ THREAD: MASQ SHOULD BE LYNCHED

I must have misread somewhere on the veldril and masq debate, but going back, masq is the obvious lynch here.
1. He has clues pointing to him that seem a little obvious, but they are clear clues regarding something.
2. Veldril defended him, so we may have a lead if masq pops scum.
3. The vote lists will help us massively on fishing out opposing faction

Masq is my vote, and if hes scum, then we can sift through the current list of masq people for his opposite faction.

What if he isn't scum? Then we have absolutely no lead to go from. We'll be put off from voting Veldril and the vote lists mean squat.

I don't want to rely on clues (might be because of my lack of experience in clue based games), I'd rather play this out from behaviour. Veldril is much more obvious than Masq in behaviour.

Veldril defended him yet Masq voted for Veldril. What does this mean? I don't want to think about it.

Call me naive but I really don't think Masq is scum. I mean if I was new to this game and I had such an important role, I'd be defending myself (using crap arguments since I'm new) to death. Masq is not doing this. On the other hand, Veldril is. (refer to my earlier post)

I implore you to change your vote to Veldril, I don't care what these 'clues' say, if they're as obvious as the jack-o-lantern thing then all the other clues would be just as obvious. I'm pretty sure DoctorHelvetica isn't stupid enough to make one clue blindingly obvious and all the others vague as hell.

And yes, I am defending Masq and accusing Veldril.


I'm one of the people who stood by my vote for Masq since the beginning, and I noticed something, which may be a coincidence.

Everytime we zoned in on Masq, something happened to made ppl lose focus. First it was Veldril, then azo, and so on. All the while Masq is saying NOTHING, but voting.

And it's easy to go and defend Masq when there's way you'll be lynched before the end of day.

And I'm one of the people who stood by Masq from the beginning, maybe not as strong as you wanted him lynched but I never had my vote on him. When the Masq bandwagon started I didn't want to jump on because it happened out of nowhere and Masq didn't even make that many posts. Then the Veldril bandwagon started and I put my vote on him as a placeholder kind of thing.

Then Veldril makes a series of posts that are very, very questionable. Now I'm strongly against Veldril and I'm supporting Masq on the basis of his posting behaviour, not some silly clues that are unreliable at best. And no, it isn't easy to defend Masq even though I won't be lynched today. What's going to happen if he IS scum? I'll be put under suspicion or targeted by the other scum team since I'll be seen as 'Masq's ally'. Am I willing to get lynched for him? No, but I'm willing to bet that I'm right on this.
On October 13 2010 08:32 youngminii wrote:
What if he isn't scum? Then we have absolutely no lead to go from. We'll be put off from voting Veldril and the vote lists mean squat.

I don't want to rely on clues (might be because of my lack of experience in clue based games), I'd rather play this out from behaviour. Veldril is much more obvious than Masq in behaviour.

Veldril defended him yet Masq voted for Veldril. What does this mean? I don't want to think about it.

Call me naive but I really don't think Masq is scum. I mean if I was new to this game and I had such an important role, I'd be defending myself (using crap arguments since I'm new) to death. Masq is not doing this. On the other hand, Veldril is. (refer to my earlier post)

I implore you to change your vote to Veldril, I don't care what these 'clues' say, if they're as obvious as the jack-o-lantern thing then all the other clues would be just as obvious. I'm pretty sure DoctorHelvetica isn't stupid enough to make one clue blindingly obvious and all the others vague as hell.

And yes, I am defending Masq and accusing Veldril.


And all three turned out to be vampires.

In the same vein, Bill Murray even directly suggested [b]having the ghost protect masq[b] EVEN IF he's a red. lol...


On October 12 2010 12:59 Bill Murray wrote:
There is no or. They are both scum. He is trying to save his own ass, and I don't blame him whatsoever. Masq is way more harmless than Veldril.

I suggest this: protect him.
Mafia WOULD NOT suggest this, but we need to possibly keep him alive. The reason we need to keep him alive even if he's mafia is so we can be guaranteed to not let the other faction meet their condition.

Lynch Veldril, and if he's mafia, have our ghosts protect Masq, or vice versa
we can keep him alive to maintain a side. we need to play both sides.


Why else would he be so vehement about not lynching Masq, unless he knew masq was in his faction?
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
October 15 2010 00:13 GMT
#1645
On October 15 2010 08:55 BrownBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2010 00:41 BrownBear wrote:
Now, onto today's lynch... right now I'm a fan of lynching the chainsaw-defending Veldril, for two reasons:

1: I really can't see any logical explanation for his defense of Masq other than "vampire buddy who didn't know what bussing was"

2: We drop a vampire today, we lower their KP to two, which means one less death per night.

After today, though, we really should be focusing on hunting down mafia, to bring the numbers back to equal. As town, we're trying to maintain balance between the two scum factions - we don't want mafia to get too much of an upper hand here.


And then in the voting thread:

Show nested quote +
On October 15 2010 08:48 Glasse wrote:
On October 15 2010 07:10 Glasse wrote:
Vote brownbear

oops, my bad

vote BrownBear


With no explanation, I might add. Another possible vampire trying to save his vamp buddy? Glasse, care to explain yourself?



he posted like 5 post's up that he was basing this off the cat clue and is going with the less obvious suspect.

orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
October 15 2010 00:13 GMT
#1646
Ah shit here's the bumatlarge quotes:

On October 12 2010 14:25 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2010 14:12 QuickStriker wrote:
Hey guys,

I realized when I was up here yesterday, it was like page 12 and now in one day, it went 22 pages. Wow, what a long fast moving game!

So I finally took the time to just skim (not read carefully, just skim) thru the pages. (There's no way I can put myself spending hours to see every word everyone said). But I got the basic message and seeing from the voting thread, it seems the majority of people here are voting off Veldril or Masq, even though it seems everyone is agreeing both are red people.

Honestly, I'm not sure who to pick right now, I'm looking over the clues and what most of you said but I still get this feeling that it's very vague.... there needs to be a better convincing bandwagon trend where everyone just rushes off and agree to vote off one player instead of split between townies. That won't bring us victory if we aren't unified as one! Teamwork!!!!!!


Have to agree here, I've almost been afraid to post with the likelyhood of missing something important after skimming. But I disagree with the "everyone vote for one person" because then mafia are pushing it also, that shouldn't happen. Since neither player has a vast majority, I think it's safe to say one of them should be non-townie at least. So I'm going vendril based on I felt his defense of masq fairly weak, and townies generally dont defend random strangers with very little information. If vendril pops scum, it should be safe to say masq is same-line scum.

On October 12 2010 14:34 bumatlarge wrote:
I mean Veldril balls...

Show nested quote +
On October 12 2010 12:59 Bill Murray wrote:
Lynch Veldril, and if he's mafia, have our ghosts protect Masq, or vice versa
we can keep him alive to maintain a side. we need to play both sides.

초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
October 15 2010 00:38 GMT
#1647
On October 15 2010 09:13 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2010 08:55 BrownBear wrote:
On October 15 2010 00:41 BrownBear wrote:
Now, onto today's lynch... right now I'm a fan of lynching the chainsaw-defending Veldril, for two reasons:

1: I really can't see any logical explanation for his defense of Masq other than "vampire buddy who didn't know what bussing was"

2: We drop a vampire today, we lower their KP to two, which means one less death per night.

After today, though, we really should be focusing on hunting down mafia, to bring the numbers back to equal. As town, we're trying to maintain balance between the two scum factions - we don't want mafia to get too much of an upper hand here.


And then in the voting thread:

On October 15 2010 08:48 Glasse wrote:
On October 15 2010 07:10 Glasse wrote:
Vote brownbear

oops, my bad

vote BrownBear


With no explanation, I might add. Another possible vampire trying to save his vamp buddy? Glasse, care to explain yourself?



he posted like 5 post's up that he was basing this off the cat clue and is going with the less obvious suspect.



...

I can read. Clearly.
SUNSFANNED
Glasse
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1237 Posts
October 15 2010 00:59 GMT
#1648
On October 15 2010 09:38 BrownBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2010 09:13 Coagulation wrote:
On October 15 2010 08:55 BrownBear wrote:
On October 15 2010 00:41 BrownBear wrote:
Now, onto today's lynch... right now I'm a fan of lynching the chainsaw-defending Veldril, for two reasons:

1: I really can't see any logical explanation for his defense of Masq other than "vampire buddy who didn't know what bussing was"

2: We drop a vampire today, we lower their KP to two, which means one less death per night.

After today, though, we really should be focusing on hunting down mafia, to bring the numbers back to equal. As town, we're trying to maintain balance between the two scum factions - we don't want mafia to get too much of an upper hand here.


And then in the voting thread:

On October 15 2010 08:48 Glasse wrote:
On October 15 2010 07:10 Glasse wrote:
Vote brownbear

oops, my bad

vote BrownBear


With no explanation, I might add. Another possible vampire trying to save his vamp buddy? Glasse, care to explain yourself?



he posted like 5 post's up that he was basing this off the cat clue and is going with the less obvious suspect.



...

I can read. Clearly.


:s yea you have a cat reference in your profile and i think drh would not have used the gigantic cat picture from someone else as a clue. thats why
grandmoose
Profile Joined April 2010
United States160 Posts
October 15 2010 01:07 GMT
#1649
I think it's to early to worry about balancing the vamp/mafia. We should take any good chance we have to further our win condition. The vampires aren't looking too hot so far though lol.

Yummyblabla and Kpyolisis32 both have a tiger/giant cat pictures and Brownbear's profile says he likes cats. As for a bad smell I couldn't find anything unless someone knows if cuddle fish smell bad.
not really a moose
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 15 2010 01:10 GMT
#1650
On October 15 2010 10:07 grandmoose wrote:
I think it's to early to worry about balancing the vamp/mafia. We should take any good chance we have to further our win condition. The vampires aren't looking too hot so far though lol.

Yummyblabla and Kpyolisis32 both have a tiger/giant cat pictures and Brownbear's profile says he likes cats. As for a bad smell I couldn't find anything unless someone knows if cuddle fish smell bad.


Obviously its a pun on annul(anal), since it came from the restroom. That's the bad smell.

.

I'll be doing some analysis today(for rizzles this time!)
Yogy
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9 Posts
October 15 2010 01:19 GMT
#1651

Now let me presented a possible Mafia player that we should vote for today: Yogy

The reasons that we should lynch this person are:

1. He voted Masq without posting anything before. If he's Mafia, then he would know that Masq is not on his team. Voting Masq, whom the clue implied to be a killer, would be the best vote to get rid of a vampire.



So you want to vote me to be lynched because I voted for someone that the clue implicated?


2. Later, he came up with this post:

On October 13 2010 01:41 Yogy wrote:
I've been pretty inactive in posting I confess, new to this and trying to get the hang of it. No one has been telling me what to do or who to vote to lynch, I've come to that decision myself.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6572368

Why would someone tell that there's no one telling him what to do or vote if he acted independently? If he indeed acted independently, he should have a reason why he voted for Masq, may it be he is so sure about the clue or else. Moreover, he posted this after someone compile the number of posts each player made. For me, it is very suspicious.



With all the talk of people hopping on the bandwagon I thought it'd be wise to say I wasn't being led. I was one of the early few who voted on Masq, and I voted him because I felt the clue was obvious enough to pick a first day lynch.



3. He is always inactive. Except the post I quote above, he make no other posts at all. By voting him right now would force him to be more active and we could get more information out of him that would benefit town.



I've been inactive in the conversations because like I said, I'm new. Would rather wade in the shallow waters instead of diving headfirst into the deep-end.
"Life is good"-Many many people
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
October 15 2010 01:49 GMT
#1652
On October 15 2010 09:38 BrownBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2010 09:13 Coagulation wrote:
On October 15 2010 08:55 BrownBear wrote:
On October 15 2010 00:41 BrownBear wrote:
Now, onto today's lynch... right now I'm a fan of lynching the chainsaw-defending Veldril, for two reasons:

1: I really can't see any logical explanation for his defense of Masq other than "vampire buddy who didn't know what bussing was"

2: We drop a vampire today, we lower their KP to two, which means one less death per night.

After today, though, we really should be focusing on hunting down mafia, to bring the numbers back to equal. As town, we're trying to maintain balance between the two scum factions - we don't want mafia to get too much of an upper hand here.


And then in the voting thread:

On October 15 2010 08:48 Glasse wrote:
On October 15 2010 07:10 Glasse wrote:
Vote brownbear

oops, my bad

vote BrownBear


With no explanation, I might add. Another possible vampire trying to save his vamp buddy? Glasse, care to explain yourself?



he posted like 5 post's up that he was basing this off the cat clue and is going with the less obvious suspect.



...

I can read. Clearly.


wait what? why are you asking an explanation from him if he already gave an explanation. ??. other then that vote glasse if u think hes suspect. just trying to answer your question.

Kpyolysis32
Profile Joined April 2010
553 Posts
October 15 2010 01:50 GMT
#1653
I'm going to be mostly AFK for this day I'll be able to actually read through everything about 24 hours from now, which is about 2 hours before the day ends). To try and contribute something, here's a little clue analysis (It's not much, sorry):

On October 14 2010 13:19 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
As he sat spinning about in his computer chair, he smelled something awful coming from his restroom. The smell made his eyes well up with tears and he rushed to the bathroom to see what it is and hopefully clean it up.


This seems possibly related to Lexpar, who's profile mentions both sickness (mono), which I think can cause bathroom-ruining things like diarrhea, and also mentions throwing up, which is not exactly known for smelling wonderful.

That's probably all I've got for today, sorry.
Man, do I not keep this up to date, or what?
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
October 15 2010 02:04 GMT
#1654
Kpyolisis32 is pretty damn sketchy in my book. Forget the damn cat for a moment, and just look at the way he's been posting:

On October 14 2010 13:25 Kpyolysis32 wrote:
By the way, the clue in LSB's death does look a hell of a lot like I did it, with the cat. It's bound to come up, so I'll just point it out now so we don't waste time.


I mean, this statement is so weird no matter how you look at it. It's just, "Yep, the clue points to me. That's all." He doesn't defend himself. He doesn't deny that it was him, or provide other potential suspects. To me, it just looks like a ploy to gain some townie cred by implicating himself just a little bit, hoping that people will move on accepting that there's no way a red would provide evidence against himself. The only defense we get is:

On October 14 2010 13:28 Kpyolysis32 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2010 13:27 KhrisKruel wrote:

why would you implicate yourself?


It's going to come up either way, may as well point it out sooner. I'm not saying I did do it (I didn't, for what that's worth), but it's by far the most obvious implication of that clue.


I don't like it. I don't like it one bit.
whole lies with a half smile
grandmoose
Profile Joined April 2010
United States160 Posts
October 15 2010 02:04 GMT
#1655
On October 15 2010 10:50 Kpyolysis32 wrote:

This seems possibly related to Lexpar, who's profile mentions both sickness (mono), which I think can cause bathroom-ruining things like diarrhea, and also mentions throwing up, which is not exactly known for smelling wonderful.

That's probably all I've got for today, sorry.

Yeah his profile is probably the closest thing to having bad smells. Even the King Crimson guy looks like he just smelt something bad lol.
not really a moose
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
October 15 2010 02:10 GMT
#1656
I have been re-reading the thread and i keep noticing that NB tends to dismiss claims that bill is a red

the more i read bills post's the more i wanna lynch the poor guy that happend to fill his shoes.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
October 15 2010 02:11 GMT
#1657
On October 15 2010 11:04 grandmoose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2010 10:50 Kpyolysis32 wrote:

This seems possibly related to Lexpar, who's profile mentions both sickness (mono), which I think can cause bathroom-ruining things like diarrhea, and also mentions throwing up, which is not exactly known for smelling wonderful.

That's probably all I've got for today, sorry.

Yeah his profile is probably the closest thing to having bad smells. Even the King Crimson guy looks like he just smelt something bad lol.



there was someone who has a zombie in there profile(cant remember off the top of my head who). those smell bad i assume.
SouthRawrea
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada608 Posts
October 15 2010 02:28 GMT
#1658

A few miles east of that bar, LSB was lurking the Liquidvanian pumpkin patch. He happened across a huge pumpkin. It would be perfect for a bomb! Excited, LSB took the pumpkin and loaded it into his truck.

As he drove home he could have sworn he heard meowing This is most likely a/the clue(s) in this death somewhere in his car. He disregarded it at first, but as it grew louder he stopped his truck and got out to inspect it. As he peered in the window of his backseat he felt what seemed to be huge claws dig into his temple, crushing his skull and ending his life. As he bled to death on the floor, shards of his skull swimming around in his now liquified brain, he pressed a small button on his wrist: blowing up the pumpkin he had left at the home of youngminii.


Meowing generally means cats.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=YummyBlaBla
He's the only one that has anything remotely to do with cats. I'd consider him to be a pretty obvious culprit. The only other one that was slightly similar was Calvin and Hobbes but Hobbes is a tiger plush toy not an actual tiger and he doesn't meow.
SouthRawrea
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada608 Posts
October 15 2010 02:29 GMT
#1659
EBWOP oops it's already been covered but yeah Calvin and Hobbes definitely doesn't count. Also I'm sticking with Veldril atm just because I'm a little more confident about Veldril because of the clue I think I found and his earlier behaviour.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
October 15 2010 02:31 GMT
#1660
cats in Kpyolysis32

did u read the last couple of pages?

also check brownbears profile
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings99
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko188
ProTech135
SHIN 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1206
Mind 975
Shuttle 887
Bisu 761
Larva 608
Mini 173
EffOrt 121
Soma 121
Leta 105
Last 97
[ Show more ]
Britney 94
Zeus 90
Hyun 79
ZerO 62
Pusan 59
Sexy 49
sorry 43
PianO 41
Trap 40
Hm[arnc] 39
Killer 33
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 18
hero 13
yabsab 12
Sacsri 11
Noble 8
JulyZerg 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe577
XaKoH 416
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1409
Other Games
gofns41039
singsing2222
crisheroes289
B2W.Neo182
OGKoka 178
Mew2King99
ArmadaUGS61
Livibee54
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream181
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 64
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
• Gemini_19 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8444
League of Legends
• Jankos1416
• Stunt862
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 57m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 57m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.