• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:09
CEST 21:09
KST 04:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9377 users

TL Mafia Ban List - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 180 Next
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-25 03:53:00
April 25 2011 03:51 GMT
#1321
On April 25 2011 12:46 BrownBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2011 12:44 Coagulation wrote:
On April 25 2011 12:36 BrownBear wrote:
Coagulation wrote:
Its ok they wouldnt dare modkill me.


This really pisses me off. What on earth makes you think you're above modkill?


Because i talked to meap and he had said there wouldnt be a problem if i made a commotion to throw off town.


It's true he did, but in the end, what do you think carries more weight - a cohost talking to you in irc, or an official warning from the host, in the game thread, telling you not to flame or spam any more?


yeah and like i said. if i had known causing chaos would result in a modkill from you i wouldnt have done it. i was under the impression that you guys would have talked about what had occured in IRC and there wouldnt be a problem. I shouldnt have to decipher wich host i should be listening to at what time.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
April 25 2011 03:55 GMT
#1322
On April 25 2011 12:51 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2011 12:46 BrownBear wrote:
On April 25 2011 12:44 Coagulation wrote:
On April 25 2011 12:36 BrownBear wrote:
Coagulation wrote:
Its ok they wouldnt dare modkill me.


This really pisses me off. What on earth makes you think you're above modkill?


Because i talked to meap and he had said there wouldnt be a problem if i made a commotion to throw off town.


It's true he did, but in the end, what do you think carries more weight - a cohost talking to you in irc, or an official warning from the host, in the game thread, telling you not to flame or spam any more?


yeah and like i said. if i had known causing chaos would result in a modkill from you i wouldnt have done it. i was under the impression that you guys would have talked about what had occured in IRC and there wouldnt be a problem.


Yeah, lack of communication was a factor in a lot of things this game :/

I'm sorry it had to be that way, but I had to follow through with my threat to maintain host integrity.
SUNSFANNED
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-25 04:00:20
April 25 2011 03:58 GMT
#1323
Well like i said. water under the bridge. theres nothing anyone can do but try to learn from mistakes and improve future games. Do i feel like i deserve a ban? no. Do i feel like its worth causing a giant commotion to get out of it? no. but i just want to make sure everyone understands my point of view.
i wasnt just blatently disregarding the warning you gave me BB. there was other things that had made me think it wouldnt be an issue.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
April 25 2011 04:12 GMT
#1324
Yeah, don't worry, I got you ^^ We'll see you back soon enough.
SUNSFANNED
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
April 25 2011 04:49 GMT
#1325
BB, I think if you clear him because you fucked up that's a mistake. He's using Meapak's second poor choice in a row to try and get himself off the hook. Read the PMs between me and him again.

I seem to be being forgotten here.
On April 25 2011 12:46 DropBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2011 11:43 Coagulation wrote:
Im sorry you took it personally.
I didnt act around you any different than i act around everyone else in my 20+ games here.
and i honestly would not have posted as much spam as i did if i thought for a second it was gonna get me modkilled. Honestly i was completely shocked that i would get modkilled for spam after my convo with meap. thats that.

Your "apology" basically surmounts to "I regret nothing, this is how I play deal with it."

Show nested quote +
On April 25 2011 12:42 Coagulation wrote:
Hey dropbear I tried being nice and explaining why I was under the impression that i wouldnt be modkilled. Im done responding to you. i said sorry you said you would move on if i said sorry and all your doing is QQing. dont waste my time anymore.

You haven't given me any near sufficient explanation for your actions towards me or your modkill for me to leave you alone. You're dodging.


More, from this thread this time:
On April 25 2011 08:21 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
In addition, after the fact I heard from Qatol and some of the other mafia players that Coag had been extremely aggressive, insulting, and demeaning to a lot of his teammates, particularly the new players. This really annoys me for a lot of reasons - we want new players to enjoy their time and come back to play, and when an established member is making their lives playing their first game miserable, that makes it a lot less likely they'll come back. He's supposed to be working WITH his team, not tearing them down. Also, after being warned that he was on a short leash, does flaming people where I can't see it make flaming okay?


Proof? Sure would be nice to see some substance to this. If anyone thinks i was being "extremely aggressive" and throwing "insults" around im sorry.


On April 25 2011 08:35 Coagulation wrote:
some newbie got offended cause i said the mafia team was full of newbies or something.

I don't see any accountability or remorse anywhere, regarding me or the modkill, just excuses.
Sucker for nostalgia
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
April 25 2011 04:57 GMT
#1326
With the end of XXXVIII, QuickStriker and Caller have been taken off the ban list. BloodyC0bbler and Divinek have 2 games remaining on their bans.
Uff Da
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
April 25 2011 05:24 GMT
#1327
On April 25 2011 13:49 DropBear wrote:
BB, I think if you clear him because you fucked up that's a mistake. He's using Meapak's second poor choice in a row to try and get himself off the hook. Read the PMs between me and him again.

I seem to be being forgotten here.
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2011 12:46 DropBear wrote:
On April 25 2011 11:43 Coagulation wrote:
Im sorry you took it personally.
I didnt act around you any different than i act around everyone else in my 20+ games here.
and i honestly would not have posted as much spam as i did if i thought for a second it was gonna get me modkilled. Honestly i was completely shocked that i would get modkilled for spam after my convo with meap. thats that.

Your "apology" basically surmounts to "I regret nothing, this is how I play deal with it."

On April 25 2011 12:42 Coagulation wrote:
Hey dropbear I tried being nice and explaining why I was under the impression that i wouldnt be modkilled. Im done responding to you. i said sorry you said you would move on if i said sorry and all your doing is QQing. dont waste my time anymore.

You haven't given me any near sufficient explanation for your actions towards me or your modkill for me to leave you alone. You're dodging.


More, from this thread this time:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2011 08:21 Coagulation wrote:
In addition, after the fact I heard from Qatol and some of the other mafia players that Coag had been extremely aggressive, insulting, and demeaning to a lot of his teammates, particularly the new players. This really annoys me for a lot of reasons - we want new players to enjoy their time and come back to play, and when an established member is making their lives playing their first game miserable, that makes it a lot less likely they'll come back. He's supposed to be working WITH his team, not tearing them down. Also, after being warned that he was on a short leash, does flaming people where I can't see it make flaming okay?


Proof? Sure would be nice to see some substance to this. If anyone thinks i was being "extremely aggressive" and throwing "insults" around im sorry.


Show nested quote +
On April 25 2011 08:35 Coagulation wrote:
some newbie got offended cause i said the mafia team was full of newbies or something.

I don't see any accountability or remorse anywhere, regarding me or the modkill, just excuses.


No, dude, he's still going on the banlist. There was never any argument about that.
SUNSFANNED
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
April 25 2011 05:51 GMT
#1328
On April 25 2011 14:24 BrownBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2011 13:49 DropBear wrote:
BB, I think if you clear him because you fucked up that's a mistake. He's using Meapak's second poor choice in a row to try and get himself off the hook. Read the PMs between me and him again.

I seem to be being forgotten here.
On April 25 2011 12:46 DropBear wrote:
On April 25 2011 11:43 Coagulation wrote:
Im sorry you took it personally.
I didnt act around you any different than i act around everyone else in my 20+ games here.
and i honestly would not have posted as much spam as i did if i thought for a second it was gonna get me modkilled. Honestly i was completely shocked that i would get modkilled for spam after my convo with meap. thats that.

Your "apology" basically surmounts to "I regret nothing, this is how I play deal with it."

On April 25 2011 12:42 Coagulation wrote:
Hey dropbear I tried being nice and explaining why I was under the impression that i wouldnt be modkilled. Im done responding to you. i said sorry you said you would move on if i said sorry and all your doing is QQing. dont waste my time anymore.

You haven't given me any near sufficient explanation for your actions towards me or your modkill for me to leave you alone. You're dodging.


More, from this thread this time:
On April 25 2011 08:21 Coagulation wrote:
In addition, after the fact I heard from Qatol and some of the other mafia players that Coag had been extremely aggressive, insulting, and demeaning to a lot of his teammates, particularly the new players. This really annoys me for a lot of reasons - we want new players to enjoy their time and come back to play, and when an established member is making their lives playing their first game miserable, that makes it a lot less likely they'll come back. He's supposed to be working WITH his team, not tearing them down. Also, after being warned that he was on a short leash, does flaming people where I can't see it make flaming okay?


Proof? Sure would be nice to see some substance to this. If anyone thinks i was being "extremely aggressive" and throwing "insults" around im sorry.


On April 25 2011 08:35 Coagulation wrote:
some newbie got offended cause i said the mafia team was full of newbies or something.

I don't see any accountability or remorse anywhere, regarding me or the modkill, just excuses.


No, dude, he's still going on the banlist. There was never any argument about that.


I assumed you were going to clear him based on this:

On April 25 2011 13:12 BrownBear wrote:
Yeah, don't worry, I got you ^^ We'll see you back soon enough.

It seems I read too much into this statement.

I will be satisfied with a ban. I still am angry at Coag, but I'll drop this now. I've said my piece on this issue and it's up to the hosts and moderators now.

I don't know if AirbladeOrange and TranceStorm have complaints to air or not, you might want to ask them too before you make a final decision. It is only me so far who has complained about his behaviour toward teammates and that should be taken into account.
Sucker for nostalgia
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-25 07:00:38
April 25 2011 06:39 GMT
#1329
Dropbear if i was ACTUALLY insulting you in mafia IRC logically you would take the time to save the IRC logs and bring it up there and then. However this didnt happen at all because I didnt say anything to you in an insulting manner. Stop trying to make me look bad because your butt hurt i made vague generalizations of the scum team skill level.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-25 17:50:54
April 25 2011 12:56 GMT
#1330
On April 25 2011 15:39 Coagulation wrote:
However this didnt happen at all because I didnt say anything to you in an insulting manner. Stop trying to make me look bad because your butt hurt i made vague generalizations of the scum team skill level.

Even if you didn't then, you just did now. Stop talking like this to people, ESPECIALLY in this thread. I have PMed TranceStorm and AirbladeOrange about this. Hopefully they will clarify what exactly happened in that IRC. But this post isn't exactly endearing me to your cause.
Uff Da
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
April 25 2011 17:33 GMT
#1331
On April 25 2011 13:49 DropBear wrote:
BB, I think if you clear him because you fucked up that's a mistake. He's using Meapak's second poor choice in a row to try and get himself off the hook. Read the PMs between me and him again.

Please stop being so critical of meapak. Logically his decision made sense. There was however a lapse in communication between him and BB due to conflicting schedules which is a shame. The truth is that it is commonplace for cohosts and hosts to not be fully in sync with decision making, so it is usually best for them to talk over anything that's a bit confusing.

But in regards to one of the fuck ups you are referring to, which is GM pardoning himself. I think GM made the right decision. From what I understand about the mechanic GM could NOT pardon himself but he COULD declare a no lynch if he was going to get lynched? It contradicts each other, I would assume if the pardoner could NOT pardon himself, then he couldn't declare a no lynch to avoid him getting himself lynched, which is the same thing.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 25 2011 17:38 GMT
#1332
On April 26 2011 02:33 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2011 13:49 DropBear wrote:
BB, I think if you clear him because you fucked up that's a mistake. He's using Meapak's second poor choice in a row to try and get himself off the hook. Read the PMs between me and him again.

+ Show Spoiler +
Please stop being so critical of meapak. Logically his decision made sense. There was however a lapse in communication between him and BB due to conflicting schedules which is a shame. The truth is that it is commonplace for cohosts and hosts to not be fully in sync with decision making, so it is usually best for them to talk over anything that's a bit confusing.

But in regards to one of the fuck ups you are referring to, which is GM pardoning himself. I think GM made the right decision. From what I understand about the mechanic GM could NOT pardon himself but he COULD declare a no lynch if he was going to get lynched? It contradicts each other, I would assume if the pardoner could NOT pardon himself, then he couldn't declare a no lynch to avoid him getting himself lynched, which is the same thing.


the pardoner thing has been argued back and forth enough IMO, from the Rules as written it should have worked, and according to BB its how he intended it, however Meapak had none of that information and he made the logical call, we can't expect more from him and he did his job, no anger and no real need to argue over it any more.
Moderator
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
April 25 2011 17:58 GMT
#1333
sorry :x
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
April 25 2011 21:48 GMT
#1334
Regarding Coagulation:

I felt his modkill was warranted. He was spamming the thread, often in all caps, and received sufficient warnings to stop how he was posting.

I only became active in the mafia IRC as GM came under heat. During this time Coag tried to get me to agree to be bussed in order to give the mafia a better chance at saving GM and ultimately winning the game. I wasn't convinced this was a great idea and after talking with GM I decided not to agree to the plan. However, the time I spent in the IRC I don't recall coag insulting any of his teammates. It was apparent during the game that DropBear was very frustrated with coag's behavior, but I can only speak for myself and what I saw of coag's behavior. I believe coag had a right to be upset at how the pardoner thing went down, but it still is no excuse to post in the manner he did.

To sum it up: I agree with Coagulation's modkill but don't personally hold any grudges or ill-feelings against him. I also would not recommend banning him from any future games based on this incident.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-25 22:12:31
April 25 2011 22:11 GMT
#1335
On April 26 2011 06:48 AirbladeOrange wrote:
Regarding Coagulation:

I felt his modkill was warranted. He was spamming the thread, often in all caps, and received sufficient warnings to stop how he was posting.

I only became active in the mafia IRC as GM came under heat. During this time Coag tried to get me to agree to be bussed in order to give the mafia a better chance at saving GM and ultimately winning the game. I wasn't convinced this was a great idea and after talking with GM I decided not to agree to the plan. However, the time I spent in the IRC I don't recall coag insulting any of his teammates. It was apparent during the game that DropBear was very frustrated with coag's behavior, but I can only speak for myself and what I saw of coag's behavior. I believe coag had a right to be upset at how the pardoner thing went down, but it still is no excuse to post in the manner he did.

To sum it up: I agree with Coagulation's modkill but don't personally hold any grudges or ill-feelings against him. I also would not recommend banning him from any future games based on this incident.


thank you. and im sorry i got modkilled. I didnt expect it to happen and i regret it.
TranceStorm
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
1616 Posts
April 26 2011 00:31 GMT
#1336
Personally, I didn't feel like Coagulation was out of line in his dealings in the IRC or with any of the other mafia forums. Although he could be a bit abrasive at times, when GMarshal's pardon failed, I could definitely understand why he was so angry at times. In the IRC, the mods did say that Coagulation could stir things up and confuse the town, but I think he went a little too far and the ban was justified (although perhaps a reduced sentence should be implemented given the circumstances). I didn't feel particularly aggrieved at any moment from his behavior on the mafia channels, in fact, I thought that it was rather similar to the way he behaved on the game thread itself, so I didn't think too much about it. In the end, I think the ban is warranted because he ignored the multiple warnings, not because of any other particular reason.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 26 2011 01:03 GMT
#1337
On April 26 2011 09:31 TranceStorm wrote:
Personally, I didn't feel like Coagulation was out of line in his dealings in the IRC or with any of the other mafia forums. Although he could be a bit abrasive at times, when GMarshal's pardon failed, I could definitely understand why he was so angry at times. In the IRC, the mods did say that Coagulation could stir things up and confuse the town, but I think he went a little too far and the ban was justified (although perhaps a reduced sentence should be implemented given the circumstances). I didn't feel particularly aggrieved at any moment from his behavior on the mafia channels, in fact, I thought that it was rather similar to the way he behaved on the game thread itself, so I didn't think too much about it. In the end, I think the ban is warranted because he ignored the multiple warnings, not because of any other particular reason.


Thank you and im sorry i got modkilled and made it harder for you guys.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 26 2011 01:15 GMT
#1338
1337 POST!!!!!!!!!!!
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-26 03:17:59
April 26 2011 01:42 GMT
#1339
I've spoken to GMarshal, Airblade and TranceStorm and none of them kept the IRC conversations, so I'm gonna drop this.
Coag, I would have liked to see an apology and some accountability for your modkill but it isn't worth the effort I'm putting in and the shit I'm stirring up to get that. If you are just an overly aggressive person then I'll try not to take it to heart next time.
I'm moving on now.

EDIT:

On April 26 2011 02:38 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2011 02:33 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On April 25 2011 13:49 DropBear wrote:
BB, I think if you clear him because you fucked up that's a mistake. He's using Meapak's second poor choice in a row to try and get himself off the hook. Read the PMs between me and him again.

+ Show Spoiler +
Please stop being so critical of meapak. Logically his decision made sense. There was however a lapse in communication between him and BB due to conflicting schedules which is a shame. The truth is that it is commonplace for cohosts and hosts to not be fully in sync with decision making, so it is usually best for them to talk over anything that's a bit confusing.

But in regards to one of the fuck ups you are referring to, which is GM pardoning himself. I think GM made the right decision. From what I understand about the mechanic GM could NOT pardon himself but he COULD declare a no lynch if he was going to get lynched? It contradicts each other, I would assume if the pardoner could NOT pardon himself, then he couldn't declare a no lynch to avoid him getting himself lynched, which is the same thing.


the pardoner thing has been argued back and forth enough IMO, from the Rules as written it should have worked, and according to BB its how he intended it, however Meapak had none of that information and he made the logical call, we can't expect more from him and he did his job, no anger and no real need to argue over it any more.

What GMarshal said.
Sucker for nostalgia
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
April 26 2011 13:25 GMT
#1340
I'll sit out 39. (This is the last game on my ban, btw, I've already sat out 2.)
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 180 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 621
ProTech139
UpATreeSC 121
JuggernautJason55
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29897
Calm 2918
Shuttle 759
firebathero 155
Mini 144
Dewaltoss 119
soO 34
Hyun 29
HiyA 28
Aegong 20
[ Show more ]
NaDa 20
Bale 19
PianO 18
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8289
XaKoH 341
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1599
fl0m1524
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu612
Other Games
FrodaN2959
B2W.Neo595
Beastyqt584
mouzStarbuck449
Livibee191
ToD153
C9.Mang0134
KnowMe131
RotterdaM98
Trikslyr88
Mew2King45
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• BSLYoutube
• niya90s 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1045
• Shiphtur811
• WagamamaTV241
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 7m
Replay Cast
3h 52m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.