• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:13
CEST 16:13
KST 23:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War125.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9190 users

TL Mafia Ban List - Page 65

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 180 Next
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
April 10 2011 15:46 GMT
#1281
On April 11 2011 00:02 LSB wrote:
As per Qatol's request I've answered your concerns in the Insane mafia thread

Actually I meant Foolishness's hosting thread. Sorry I didn't make that clear.
Uff Da
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
April 13 2011 01:42 GMT
#1282
I'm sitting out Survivor II: The Amazon for my ban
lalala
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 04:05 GMT
#1283
On April 15 2011 13:03 GMarshal wrote:
Well, ladies and gentlemen, it was nice knowing you and I hope you have fun lynching me. tomorrow. Take this as a personal and very dear fuck you to the cheaters that ruined this game. You will not have your victory, I personally will not let you have it.

My policy is fuck over cheaters and then worry about my win condition, screw LaL, screw survival. When people cheated the game stopped mattering.

##Pardon: AirbladeOrange.

Goodnight, sweethearts, I hope the taste of victory snatched away from you is as bitter as the taste of having the game ruined is for me


A post like this deserves a ban of at least 3 games imo
RIP Aaliyah
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 15 2011 04:19 GMT
#1284
Why? If its true. Being the person that had to endure the abuse of 3 veterans on the same account.
I Feel similar.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 04:27 GMT
#1285
On April 15 2011 13:19 Coagulation wrote:
Why? If its true. Being the person that had to endure the abuse of 3 veterans on the same account.
I Feel similar.

If that's the case then I understand. but none of us know anything yet, so martyring yourself this early is stupid.

I'm just reminded of Scara in Salem. i hate this attitude of "I didn't like the way this turned out so I'm going to ruin the game for everyone". That's acting like a five year old.
RIP Aaliyah
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2011 04:29 GMT
#1286
If he's mafia (which he probably is) then he'd be playing to his win condition by pardoning?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-15 04:30:44
April 15 2011 04:30 GMT
#1287
ROAR
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
April 15 2011 04:30 GMT
#1288
Leave this alone for now. Let the hosts do their job and request the ban if they think it is appropriate. If you are unsatisfied, we can talk about it after the game is over.
Uff Da
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
April 15 2011 04:30 GMT
#1289
ninja'd
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-15 04:35:35
April 15 2011 04:30 GMT
#1290
Probably should wait to discuss this till post game.

double ninja'd
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
April 15 2011 20:17 GMT
#1291
Coagulation has been modkilled for excessive flaming, spamming, and generally shitting up of XXXVIII.

Normal ban, please.
SUNSFANNED
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-15 21:09:30
April 15 2011 20:20 GMT
#1292
On April 16 2011 05:17 BrownBear wrote:
Coagulation has been modkilled for excessive flaming, spamming, and generally shitting up of XXXVIII.

Normal ban, please.

Normal ban is 3 games because he already has a ban. We should probably discuss this, but let's save it until after the game because it might affect how the game plays out.
Uff Da
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-15 21:01:45
April 15 2011 21:01 GMT
#1293
There's generally two way to react to a shitty situation where something bad happens to you. One way is to get angry but then deal with it and move on. The other is to overreact and shit on everything, fucking not only the game up for people who weren't on the mafia team but also for your own teammates who still wanted to play. Ok, the 3 person on Prot thing is unfair and you got screwed, so what? Does it make it right to screw it up for everyone else? They might be at fault for being unfair to the mafia team but you are ultimately at fault for screwing the game for everyone else. Move the fuck on.

I get dicked over every single day in the ER due to either Residents asking me to do their paper work or nurses doing shit and not telling me about it. If I were to explode every single time that happened I'd be out on the streets instead of in Medical School. Grow the fuck up.

Normal ban.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
April 15 2011 21:05 GMT
#1294
On April 16 2011 06:01 chaoser wrote:
There's generally two way to react to a shitty situation where something bad happens to you. One way is to get angry but then deal with it and move on. The other is to overreact and shit on everything, fucking not only the game up for people who weren't on the mafia team but also for your own teammates who still wanted to play. Ok, the 3 person on Prot thing is unfair and you got screwed, so what? Does it make it right to screw it up for everyone else? They might be at fault for being unfair to the mafia team but you are ultimately at fault for screwing the game for everyone else. Move the fuck on.

I get dicked over every single day in the ER due to either Residents asking me to do their paper work or nurses doing shit and not telling me about it. If I were to explode every single time that happened I'd be out on the streets instead of in Medical School. Grow the fuck up.

Normal ban.


Leave it till after game.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-15 21:06:36
April 15 2011 21:06 GMT
#1295
Post game, kk
Moderator
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
April 15 2011 21:08 GMT
#1296
On April 16 2011 06:05 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2011 06:01 chaoser wrote:
There's generally two way to react to a shitty situation where something bad happens to you. One way is to get angry but then deal with it and move on. The other is to overreact and shit on everything, fucking not only the game up for people who weren't on the mafia team but also for your own teammates who still wanted to play. Ok, the 3 person on Prot thing is unfair and you got screwed, so what? Does it make it right to screw it up for everyone else? They might be at fault for being unfair to the mafia team but you are ultimately at fault for screwing the game for everyone else. Move the fuck on.

I get dicked over every single day in the ER due to either Residents asking me to do their paper work or nurses doing shit and not telling me about it. If I were to explode every single time that happened I'd be out on the streets instead of in Medical School. Grow the fuck up.

Normal ban.


Leave it till after game.

Actually, good call. Yeah leave it until after the game. It's already done.
Uff Da
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
April 15 2011 21:10 GMT
#1297
I'm not sure how the ban will affect coag, but I will allow him to continue to finish out the game in Survivor II if that's acceptable.
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
April 15 2011 21:12 GMT
#1298
On April 16 2011 06:10 darmousseh wrote:
I'm not sure how the ban will affect coag, but I will allow him to continue to finish out the game in Survivor II if that's acceptable.


normally bans effect future games, no ones currently running.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
April 15 2011 21:13 GMT
#1299
On April 16 2011 06:12 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2011 06:10 darmousseh wrote:
I'm not sure how the ban will affect coag, but I will allow him to continue to finish out the game in Survivor II if that's acceptable.


normally bans effect future games, no ones currently running.

Exactly. He just can't join any new games. Unless his ban ban-from-the-forum bad (which this isn't), you have nothing to worry about.
Uff Da
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
April 16 2011 06:57 GMT
#1300
I missed this due to the events of last night, but Milkyst failed to post or vote on day 2. Modkill for him, 1 game ban (although I honestly doubt he'll be back).
SUNSFANNED
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 180 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 363
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37539
Calm 5853
Bisu 2463
Rain 1617
Jaedong 1021
Horang2 690
BeSt 561
FanTaSy 499
Soma 423
Rush 386
[ Show more ]
Larva 318
Light 289
Stork 275
Snow 191
ZerO 180
Zeus 178
Mind 146
910 106
Barracks 100
Free 98
Killer 95
Sea.KH 58
Mong 51
Shinee 48
Hyun 46
ToSsGirL 41
sorry 36
Pusan 26
Aegong 24
Hm[arnc] 16
Rock 14
Terrorterran 14
Sexy 13
Sacsri 11
Noble 10
Trap 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6576
XaKoH 416
Counter-Strike
fl0m2846
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes275
Other Games
gofns34629
singsing2296
B2W.Neo1029
olofmeister830
hiko402
Lowko339
Mlord302
Hui .177
Livibee155
DeMusliM154
djWHEAT104
RotterdaM101
Mew2King67
QueenE54
Trikslyr51
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3712
• Jankos2440
• TFBlade594
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 47m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 47m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.