• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:03
CEST 09:03
KST 16:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8782 users

TL Mafia Ban List - Page 63

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 180 Next
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
April 03 2011 22:27 GMT
#1241
I don't see the harm in using descriptions with bans. It seems like it's an optional amount of work to do as a host, but it's always better to have more information as opposed to less.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
April 04 2011 00:05 GMT
#1242
My name's not Tim!
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
April 04 2011 01:35 GMT
#1243
On April 04 2011 09:05 Foolishness wrote:
My name's not Tim!

I know!
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-04 05:03:17
April 04 2011 01:55 GMT
#1244
On April 04 2011 05:02 Foolishness wrote:
I like the idea of having a short description on why each player is banned so that people can see why people got banned and can know to avoid them. For instance I think most people would say an inactivity ban is not quite as bad as a ban for bad behavior in a game (think Showtime! or BM). This would allow people to make the distinction between someone who is known for bad behavior versus someone who got banned because they had a life crisis to attend to mid-game (it happens to everyone).

But at the same time I don't think this would accomplish anything new in terms of hosting. If I was hosting a game, if you're on the banlist you're not playing, regardless of the reason you're on there. I think most hosts would think along the same lines.

So what will the descriptions be used for? I'm a little unsure of their purpose unless you're proposing that hosts use them to make decisions on whether or not they are following the ban list at all. I'm bothered by the idea of adding extra work for the hosts and extra clutter to the list if it isn't going to be used for something productive.

And how much context are you wanting in these descriptions? It is obviously easy to write "failed to vote Day X of Mafia XYZ" but other bans aren't so simple. What do you write for a ban like Coagulation's, or perish the thought, Bill Murray's?

Uff Da
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
April 04 2011 04:12 GMT
#1245
Uhhhhh.....

geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
April 04 2011 05:31 GMT
#1246
I think a simple description such as "inactivity" or "flaming" or "intentionally ruining the game" would serve as a good reminder to players. I think any sort of description would be to help refresh players memories, not so much the host. Letting hosts pick through the ban list and follow it discretionally will make too much trouble though.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
April 04 2011 05:32 GMT
#1247
On April 04 2011 14:31 Incognito wrote:
I think a simple description such as "inactivity" or "flaming" or "intentionally ruining the game" would serve as a good reminder to players. I think any sort of description would be to help refresh players memories, not so much the host. Letting hosts pick through the ban list and follow it discretionally will make too much trouble though.

Which players are you talking about? The players who are being labeled? Or players in general so they can see why people have been banned?
Uff Da
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
April 04 2011 05:46 GMT
#1248
On April 04 2011 14:32 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 14:31 Incognito wrote:
I think a simple description such as "inactivity" or "flaming" or "intentionally ruining the game" would serve as a good reminder to players. I think any sort of description would be to help refresh players memories, not so much the host. Letting hosts pick through the ban list and follow it discretionally will make too much trouble though.

Which players are you talking about? The players who are being labeled? Or players in general so they can see why people have been banned?


Players in general. People should have the right to know why someone has been banned before. For example, if someone has a history of behavior problems, and people know his history, then they know what they're getting themselves into when they sign up for a game.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
April 04 2011 05:57 GMT
#1249
On April 04 2011 14:46 Incognito wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 14:32 Qatol wrote:
On April 04 2011 14:31 Incognito wrote:
I think a simple description such as "inactivity" or "flaming" or "intentionally ruining the game" would serve as a good reminder to players. I think any sort of description would be to help refresh players memories, not so much the host. Letting hosts pick through the ban list and follow it discretionally will make too much trouble though.

Which players are you talking about? The players who are being labeled? Or players in general so they can see why people have been banned?


Players in general. People should have the right to know why someone has been banned before. For example, if someone has a history of behavior problems, and people know his history, then they know what they're getting themselves into when they sign up for a game.

So you're suggesting that these tags are not removed when the players are removed from the ban list?
Uff Da
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
April 04 2011 09:24 GMT
#1250
On April 03 2011 18:17 QuickStriker wrote:
Then the general consensus is in and I'll "sit out" this game. I don't like this one sided bashing here but I understand the rules and I was merely contesting and challenging if I am able to be given a chance. I don't mind sitting out and not play since after not playing so long, not playing another game is no big deal. I just want my name removed since I hate my "ban" and record in it so if possible, I want it completely clear for the record after this game and I will not be returning for TL Mafia for long while or for good. Seriously, after grabbing my attention on the regular forums hyping this up to regular members to play only to say "sorry you no good," I had it enough with this and spend way too much unnecessary time and energy arguing over this pointless trivial matter. So good luck, goodbye and have fun with your mafia but please keep the unreasonable bashing to me out.

RoL, I don't even know what to say about you but you gave me a good laugh, thanks.
On April 03 2011 18:23 QuickStriker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2011 16:33 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On April 03 2011 13:53 QuickStriker wrote:
I never said I disrespected Qatol, I just don't like his rules and methods and his tone. ^_^

And like I said, everyone thinks differently so if you assume I am just like every typical TLer here who have a burning passion of TL Mafia, you are completely wrong. I'm not like you people and at the same time I am. We're all TLers but we all have DIFFERENT personalities so if you think I will be willing to sit out my ban quietly, think again. And I just posted a post on the ban list so I'm done talking about that here.

Lol at Caller and bumatlarge..... I actually laughed... this is not good, laughing after angry makes me an angry evil crazy psycho laughing man...

I am the first one to jump at TL mods for being blatant pricks on a regular basis, but to say Qatol's methods/tone are not fair is absolute bullshit. For all these dumb little drama bans that consume a couple of pages of the ban list thread, Qatol spends 5+ hours dealing with it outside the thread. Keep in mind he hasn't played a game in around 2 years.

Also you wouldn't be sitting out months of mafia unless you had multiple bans. I know some people (coagulation?) sat out factory mafia which lasted like 4 days.

So does that mean my comments toward Qatol is worse than bashing the TL mods who have actual real power to ban you out of TL? I didn't have multiple bans (only 1) and for me to sit out of mafia when you guys grabbed my attention and interest on the Sports & Games forum to go ahead and give this new game a try only to shut me down is quite laughable. Why advertise then if you're going to grab someone's eye only to say sorry, you're no good here. That's all I want to say about this, hopefully in the future, whenever that may be months or years, this sort of problem don't happen to people who were caught their eyes and attention at this advertisement in the regular forums for people to just come in, join and play only to be denied. Goodbye, good luck and have fun in this game without me.
what a self-important immature prick. he literally couldn't sit out one game? i literally am in the same situation as him but somehow he thinks that he's being singled out and being targeted. i honestly wish that Qatol would grant his desires to be a martyr and extend his ban to another game for when he comes back from another hiatus.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
April 04 2011 18:52 GMT
#1251
On April 04 2011 18:24 redtooth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2011 18:17 QuickStriker wrote:
Then the general consensus is in and I'll "sit out" this game. I don't like this one sided bashing here but I understand the rules and I was merely contesting and challenging if I am able to be given a chance. I don't mind sitting out and not play since after not playing so long, not playing another game is no big deal. I just want my name removed since I hate my "ban" and record in it so if possible, I want it completely clear for the record after this game and I will not be returning for TL Mafia for long while or for good. Seriously, after grabbing my attention on the regular forums hyping this up to regular members to play only to say "sorry you no good," I had it enough with this and spend way too much unnecessary time and energy arguing over this pointless trivial matter. So good luck, goodbye and have fun with your mafia but please keep the unreasonable bashing to me out.

RoL, I don't even know what to say about you but you gave me a good laugh, thanks.
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2011 18:23 QuickStriker wrote:
On April 03 2011 16:33 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On April 03 2011 13:53 QuickStriker wrote:
I never said I disrespected Qatol, I just don't like his rules and methods and his tone. ^_^

And like I said, everyone thinks differently so if you assume I am just like every typical TLer here who have a burning passion of TL Mafia, you are completely wrong. I'm not like you people and at the same time I am. We're all TLers but we all have DIFFERENT personalities so if you think I will be willing to sit out my ban quietly, think again. And I just posted a post on the ban list so I'm done talking about that here.

Lol at Caller and bumatlarge..... I actually laughed... this is not good, laughing after angry makes me an angry evil crazy psycho laughing man...

I am the first one to jump at TL mods for being blatant pricks on a regular basis, but to say Qatol's methods/tone are not fair is absolute bullshit. For all these dumb little drama bans that consume a couple of pages of the ban list thread, Qatol spends 5+ hours dealing with it outside the thread. Keep in mind he hasn't played a game in around 2 years.

Also you wouldn't be sitting out months of mafia unless you had multiple bans. I know some people (coagulation?) sat out factory mafia which lasted like 4 days.

So does that mean my comments toward Qatol is worse than bashing the TL mods who have actual real power to ban you out of TL? I didn't have multiple bans (only 1) and for me to sit out of mafia when you guys grabbed my attention and interest on the Sports & Games forum to go ahead and give this new game a try only to shut me down is quite laughable. Why advertise then if you're going to grab someone's eye only to say sorry, you're no good here. That's all I want to say about this, hopefully in the future, whenever that may be months or years, this sort of problem don't happen to people who were caught their eyes and attention at this advertisement in the regular forums for people to just come in, join and play only to be denied. Goodbye, good luck and have fun in this game without me.
what a self-important immature prick. he literally couldn't sit out one game? i literally am in the same situation as him but somehow he thinks that he's being singled out and being targeted. i honestly wish that Qatol would grant his desires to be a martyr and extend his ban to another game for when he comes back from another hiatus.

Right now we don't extend (or give) bans for martyring. Do you think we should? I don't think we should single QuickStriker out for extra punishment like this unless we want this to become a general policy.

I assume you wish to forbid the use of these kinds of posts: (just to add another example so I am sure we are all on the same page)
On May 08 2010 09:36 Bill Murray wrote:
well, the fact i didnt MEAN to do it should make it a 1 game ban at most

if it remains where it is, i refuse to play ever again here.


And if you want to extend bans due to martyring, by how much?
Uff Da
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 04 2011 19:25 GMT
#1252
I don't think TL mods would be able to keep their sanity without the ban for martyrdom principle, but we aren't mods fighting against hordes of bad posters, we are just playing a game. Martyring out of mafia games isn't relevant for how he performs in them, which is the reason we are banning at the moment.
Bartundar
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-04 20:26:37
April 04 2011 20:25 GMT
#1253
On April 05 2011 03:52 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 18:24 redtooth wrote:
On April 03 2011 18:17 QuickStriker wrote:
Then the general consensus is in and I'll "sit out" this game. I don't like this one sided bashing here but I understand the rules and I was merely contesting and challenging if I am able to be given a chance. I don't mind sitting out and not play since after not playing so long, not playing another game is no big deal. I just want my name removed since I hate my "ban" and record in it so if possible, I want it completely clear for the record after this game and I will not be returning for TL Mafia for long while or for good. Seriously, after grabbing my attention on the regular forums hyping this up to regular members to play only to say "sorry you no good," I had it enough with this and spend way too much unnecessary time and energy arguing over this pointless trivial matter. So good luck, goodbye and have fun with your mafia but please keep the unreasonable bashing to me out.

RoL, I don't even know what to say about you but you gave me a good laugh, thanks.
On April 03 2011 18:23 QuickStriker wrote:
On April 03 2011 16:33 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On April 03 2011 13:53 QuickStriker wrote:
I never said I disrespected Qatol, I just don't like his rules and methods and his tone. ^_^

And like I said, everyone thinks differently so if you assume I am just like every typical TLer here who have a burning passion of TL Mafia, you are completely wrong. I'm not like you people and at the same time I am. We're all TLers but we all have DIFFERENT personalities so if you think I will be willing to sit out my ban quietly, think again. And I just posted a post on the ban list so I'm done talking about that here.

Lol at Caller and bumatlarge..... I actually laughed... this is not good, laughing after angry makes me an angry evil crazy psycho laughing man...

I am the first one to jump at TL mods for being blatant pricks on a regular basis, but to say Qatol's methods/tone are not fair is absolute bullshit. For all these dumb little drama bans that consume a couple of pages of the ban list thread, Qatol spends 5+ hours dealing with it outside the thread. Keep in mind he hasn't played a game in around 2 years.

Also you wouldn't be sitting out months of mafia unless you had multiple bans. I know some people (coagulation?) sat out factory mafia which lasted like 4 days.

So does that mean my comments toward Qatol is worse than bashing the TL mods who have actual real power to ban you out of TL? I didn't have multiple bans (only 1) and for me to sit out of mafia when you guys grabbed my attention and interest on the Sports & Games forum to go ahead and give this new game a try only to shut me down is quite laughable. Why advertise then if you're going to grab someone's eye only to say sorry, you're no good here. That's all I want to say about this, hopefully in the future, whenever that may be months or years, this sort of problem don't happen to people who were caught their eyes and attention at this advertisement in the regular forums for people to just come in, join and play only to be denied. Goodbye, good luck and have fun in this game without me.
what a self-important immature prick. he literally couldn't sit out one game? i literally am in the same situation as him but somehow he thinks that he's being singled out and being targeted. i honestly wish that Qatol would grant his desires to be a martyr and extend his ban to another game for when he comes back from another hiatus.

Right now we don't extend (or give) bans for martyring. Do you think we should? I don't think we should single QuickStriker out for extra punishment like this unless we want this to become a general policy.

I assume you wish to forbid the use of these kinds of posts: (just to add another example so I am sure we are all on the same page)
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2010 09:36 Bill Murray wrote:
well, the fact i didnt MEAN to do it should make it a 1 game ban at most

if it remains where it is, i refuse to play ever again here.


And if you want to extend bans due to martyring, by how much?
Well honestly I don't think you should give an extension for that. It was just rhetoric to vent frustration. Honesty, I think the system is excellent as is. Props to you for creating and maintaining it.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
April 04 2011 21:32 GMT
#1254
On April 05 2011 04:25 Barundar wrote:
I don't think TL mods would be able to keep their sanity without the ban for martyrdom principle, but we aren't mods fighting against hordes of bad posters, we are just playing a game. Martyring out of mafia games isn't relevant for how he performs in them, which is the reason we are banning at the moment.


The problem with martyrdom is it really disrupts the flow of the game, and is also just straight annoying to have to deal with. It can especially ruin mafia for newer players who don't yet understand that it's not the norm here.

We can't grandfather in martyrdom-related modkills that have already happened, but I think from this point forward we should make it clear that any form of martyrdom or ragequitting will be met with a harsher ban. Hopefully it will help people think twice before going all Scaramanga on us.
SUNSFANNED
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 04 2011 21:36 GMT
#1255
On April 05 2011 06:32 BrownBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 04:25 Barundar wrote:
I don't think TL mods would be able to keep their sanity without the ban for martyrdom principle, but we aren't mods fighting against hordes of bad posters, we are just playing a game. Martyring out of mafia games isn't relevant for how he performs in them, which is the reason we are banning at the moment.


The problem with martyrdom is it really disrupts the flow of the game, and is also just straight annoying to have to deal with. It can especially ruin mafia for newer players who don't yet understand that it's not the norm here.

We can't grandfather in martyrdom-related modkills that have already happened, but I think from this point forward we should make it clear that any form of martyrdom or ragequitting will be met with a harsher ban. Hopefully it will help people think twice before going all Scaramanga on us.


Dare I ask? What happened with Scaramanga? is there a link available where I might peruse this drama (or a mafia game #, I'll find it)?

On that note, I believe that we should most certainly have some kind of bans for martyrdom, I understand that sometimes one can be upset at their team, or the mod, or the injustice of having to play against people like Ver, but just up and quitting on account of that can ruin games.
Moderator
aidnai
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1159 Posts
April 04 2011 21:48 GMT
#1256
scaramanga blew up in salem mafia I believe. His ban got somewhat lenghty discussion in this thread as well.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 04 2011 22:22 GMT
#1257
scaramanga got pissed and threatened to quit or something in an attempt to ruin the game..
something along those lines
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
April 05 2011 06:40 GMT
#1258
On April 04 2011 14:57 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 14:46 Incognito wrote:
On April 04 2011 14:32 Qatol wrote:
On April 04 2011 14:31 Incognito wrote:
I think a simple description such as "inactivity" or "flaming" or "intentionally ruining the game" would serve as a good reminder to players. I think any sort of description would be to help refresh players memories, not so much the host. Letting hosts pick through the ban list and follow it discretionally will make too much trouble though.

Which players are you talking about? The players who are being labeled? Or players in general so they can see why people have been banned?


Players in general. People should have the right to know why someone has been banned before. For example, if someone has a history of behavior problems, and people know his history, then they know what they're getting themselves into when they sign up for a game.

So you're suggesting that these tags are not removed when the players are removed from the ban list?


I mean, I see a spoilered section at the end of the ban list called "People taken off the list". After the ban is over I don't think it would be too hard to copy why they were banned from the ban list and paste it in there.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 05 2011 07:36 GMT
#1259
On April 05 2011 06:32 BrownBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 04:25 Barundar wrote:
I don't think TL mods would be able to keep their sanity without the ban for martyrdom principle, but we aren't mods fighting against hordes of bad posters, we are just playing a game. Martyring out of mafia games isn't relevant for how he performs in them, which is the reason we are banning at the moment.


The problem with martyrdom is it really disrupts the flow of the game, and is also just straight annoying to have to deal with. It can especially ruin mafia for newer players who don't yet understand that it's not the norm here.

We can't grandfather in martyrdom-related modkills that have already happened, but I think from this point forward we should make it clear that any form of martyrdom or ragequitting will be met with a harsher ban. Hopefully it will help people think twice before going all Scaramanga on us.

I think you misunderstand me. I'm talking about the type of martyr posts that Qatol listed, ie. out of games posts, where the poster takes his future playing mafia on TL as hostage to avoid a ban. I would report QS for his passive/aggressive posts like any other bad post, but I don't think the banlist is the best tool to deal with problems out of games.

My post wasn't a defense of strategic modkills in games at all
Bartundar
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
April 05 2011 08:12 GMT
#1260
Well QS has had problems outside of the mafia forum with TL FYI. I know he hasn't exactly made friends at the NYC LANS...
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 180 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4097
Mong 83
ToSsGirL 78
sorry 52
Noble 10
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King138
Other Games
summit1g8426
WinterStarcraft628
ceh9443
Happy252
Sick172
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2275
League of Legends
• Stunt434
Other Games
• Shiphtur531
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 57m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.