• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:39
CEST 11:39
KST 18:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8435 users

TL Mafia XV - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 71 Next
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
October 24 2009 05:38 GMT
#581
shouldn't we be discussing what we plan to do for day 2? You know, that whole dt plan?
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-24 07:16:00
October 24 2009 07:12 GMT
#582
DT/Vet plan I suppose. And yeah I guess we should. But we kind of need to see who dies tonight first. The vet plan. I guess we COULD start that plan now, the DT's can check people as of now.

RIGHT NOW. DT's please do NOT use your checks yet.

Edit: Fixed tags.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
October 24 2009 07:19 GMT
#583
On October 24 2009 16:12 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
DT/Vet plan I suppose. And yeah I guess we should. But we kind of need to see who dies tonight first. The vet plan. I guess we COULD start that plan now, the DT's can check people as of now.

RIGHT NOW. DT's please do NOT use your checks yet.

Edit: Fixed tags.


But what about preparing for the second lynch? Shouldn't we be trying to see who would be the best suspects for the dt to check so when the second lynch occurs?
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-24 07:33:48
October 24 2009 07:32 GMT
#584
Agreed Tricode. So I was talking wtih BC, I mainly wanted to just consult with someone before trying to announce anything official but here is what we decided.

I agree with HoE, I think I remember Ace once upon a time saying that pardoning doesn't really help the town to which I agree even if he didn't say it. That being out there I think we should lynch Motbob the next opportunity we have unless for some reason a better suspect arises we have nothing else to go on.

So tonight All DT's should use their RC's on Motbob

When Motbob dies we then get an idea on DT sanity and can put the Vet plan into action. If Motbob ends up actually being a Mafia then we might have to look at Ace as a suspect, although I doubt we will really see that outcome it is a potential benefit. So if you haven't used your check yet, you DT's should check Motbob.

Edit: Grammar.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
October 24 2009 08:24 GMT
#585
of course I never said that :/
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
October 24 2009 08:27 GMT
#586
1st of all I already posted no matter who was going up for insta lynch I was going to pardon them so motbob living or dying has no bearing on me as it doesn't hold a motive for me.

2nd if the town tries to lynch motbob tomorrow I'll pardon him because I find this "bandwagon" against him really suspect. No one has any credible motive for lynching him except "lol he hasn't posted much". The same can be said about a number of players but it seems like a few of you are trying to force it. How about instead of that, we look at the people trying to force Motbob's death and check them out instead?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
October 24 2009 12:48 GMT
#587
On October 24 2009 17:27 Ace wrote:
1st of all I already posted no matter who was going up for insta lynch I was going to pardon them so motbob living or dying has no bearing on me as it doesn't hold a motive for me.

2nd if the town tries to lynch motbob tomorrow I'll pardon him because I find this "bandwagon" against him really suspect. No one has any credible motive for lynching him except "lol he hasn't posted much". The same can be said about a number of players but it seems like a few of you are trying to force it. How about instead of that, we look at the people trying to force Motbob's death and check them out instead?

I think that you're correct in that some of the people trying to, especially unreasonably, get motbob lynched might be somewhat suspicious. However, I still believe that you shouldn't pardon him, or anyone else on the second day. The DTs can use their checks now, and it definitely doesn't seem like a good idea to pardon him and delay everything for a full day. Even if motbob does turn out to be green, that gives us some definite information, gives the DTs an idea of their sanity, and lets us think about other players' attitudes about him. The rewards are higher than the losses even if he is green.

The first pardon was completely justified, but it's extremely questional to pardon someone on the second day, and would directly turn you into a top suspect along with motbob.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
October 24 2009 12:50 GMT
#588
Oh yes, I'll add this. The only reason for you to pardon someone on day 2 would be if you knew for certain that they were an important blue. But in this case, you should present to the town why you believe that is the case instead of using your pardon up like that. That way, we could lynch someone else and not waste another lynch.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
October 24 2009 12:59 GMT
#589
Not at all. Like I said I'm not in the business of killing someone just for the sake of information especially when that someone was bandwagonned into it, ie they are most likely innocent anyway. If you guys want to find lynch motbob someone will have to come up with a more convincing argument. Call me suspect if you want but I'm sure you know I really dont care as it won't go any ways towards painting me guilty or suspicious.

As for your second post I don't care if the person is blue. As long as they are more likely innocent than guilty I'd pardon them. The whole point of the Vet idea is to avoid having to lynch a player to verify our DTs.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
October 24 2009 13:06 GMT
#590
On October 24 2009 21:59 Ace wrote:
Not at all. Like I said I'm not in the business of killing someone just for the sake of information especially when that someone was bandwagonned into it, ie they are most likely innocent anyway. If you guys want to find lynch motbob someone will have to come up with a more convincing argument. Call me suspect if you want but I'm sure you know I really dont care as it won't go any ways towards painting me guilty or suspicious.

As for your second post I don't care if the person is blue. As long as they are more likely innocent than guilty I'd pardon them. The whole point of the Vet idea is to avoid having to lynch a player to verify our DTs.

Well I guess you have a point in a way, although I disagree with your opinion about the importance of information. Of course, if a better lynch candidate comes up, we could very well lynch him instead. If you believe motbob is innocent, who do you think isn't?
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
October 24 2009 13:10 GMT
#591
I don't have any serious opinions about anyone right now. I'm just pretty lax, waiting on Night to pass. Pyrr has to tell me who his BGs are and also tell another player before this night is over tho. Once that's over the pain train can get started.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
October 24 2009 13:41 GMT
#592
On October 24 2009 22:10 Ace wrote:
I don't have any serious opinions about anyone right now. I'm just pretty lax, waiting on Night to pass. Pyrr has to tell me who his BGs are and also tell another player before this night is over tho. Once that's over the pain train can get started.

Oh I see, so you aren't really too convinced about the DT check plan, right? Is there any reason why?
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
October 24 2009 13:59 GMT
#593
you mean the Vet idea? If not what is the outline for the DT check plan again?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
October 24 2009 14:30 GMT
#594
On October 24 2009 22:59 Ace wrote:
you mean the Vet idea? If not what is the outline for the DT check plan again?

I just meant the plan where we select someone to lynch now so that the DTs can check them tonight, and then we'd lynch them tomorrow. Read RoL's post on this page, I guess. Whatever we do, we need to decide it pretty fast so the DTs know what to do.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
October 24 2009 15:42 GMT
#595
Alright can someone explain what I should do with the BG names and why? This new bg mechanic is baffling.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
October 24 2009 15:55 GMT
#596
On October 25 2009 00:42 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Alright can someone explain what I should do with the BG names and why? This new bg mechanic is baffling.

Don't give them to mafia, remember that at least one BG is likely to be mafia, and also it might be a good idea to give the names to a person who wasn't elected in the case all the BGs were mafia and you and Ace were killed. Then you give us that player's name(the one you told to). If you and Ace die tonight or any other night the BGs are alive, that person gives us the names of the BGs and we get 2 mafia. If he's mafia and won't give names of the BGs, we kill him and get one mafia even then.

If the person you told to and announced publicly gets killed by mafia, you tell the names of BGs to another person and publicly announce his name as well.


Any complaints?
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
October 24 2009 16:04 GMT
#597
yup yup. And to make things even better, the DTs will RC the person you publicly announced asap. If Mafia kill him it just makes things go faster.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
October 24 2009 16:36 GMT
#598
On October 25 2009 00:55 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2009 00:42 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Alright can someone explain what I should do with the BG names and why? This new bg mechanic is baffling.

Don't give them to mafia, remember that at least one BG is likely to be mafia, and also it might be a good idea to give the names to a person who wasn't elected in the case all the BGs were mafia and you and Ace were killed. Then you give us that player's name(the one you told to). If you and Ace die tonight or any other night the BGs are alive, that person gives us the names of the BGs and we get 2 mafia. If he's mafia and won't give names of the BGs, we kill him and get one mafia even then.

If the person you told to and announced publicly gets killed by mafia, you tell the names of BGs to another person and publicly announce his name as well.


Any complaints?


Lets follow this plan it's foolproof!
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
October 24 2009 16:37 GMT
#599
Obviously if you weren't elected mayor or pardoner you can't be mafia because mafia are capable of swaying the votes so they would make sure that non-mafia didn't get elected.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
October 24 2009 16:54 GMT
#600
how long is night? im bored. nothings really happening.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2354
firebathero 2222
Bisu 614
Hyuk 408
BeSt 124
Larva 96
EffOrt 91
Killer 91
Sexy 90
Leta 89
[ Show more ]
Soma 84
Dewaltoss 81
ZerO 63
ToSsGirL 54
Light 45
soO 39
Yoon 35
Sharp 34
Aegong 29
Bale 22
Sacsri 19
Shinee 18
NaDa 15
sorry 15
Rush 14
Hm[arnc] 13
JulyZerg 12
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Fuzer 142
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1131
byalli815
kRYSTAL_24
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor962
crisheroes541
Other Games
gofns32083
singsing1534
olofmeister1016
ceh9662
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS55
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2346
League of Legends
• Stunt463
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 21m
OSC
12h 21m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.