• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:40
CEST 11:40
KST 18:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8385 users

TL Mafia XV - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 71 Next
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
October 21 2009 19:39 GMT
#181
On October 22 2009 03:52 L wrote:
Haven't had enough time to run through all I want to, but we're really going to need something a bit more interesting than this DT plan business to get people active.

So lets talk about who we're going to kill.

I'm going to announce my candidacy and say that the DT plan is a fine idea. I'm also going to say that for my first lynch, I would kill tricode.

Why? Simply put he's bad at this game. If he's town, he's throwing down pretty garbage posts thusfar and has a pretty terrible mayoral platform. If he's mafia he's subscribed to the foolishness/scamp "play the unassuming bro" early on to avoid attention.

that said, he's probably just bad at playing town.

Next: DT plan lynch. I say we talk about it during the night after we have a death and a day's worth of people to look at.


So you think he's town, but want to lynch him?

My feeble mind betrays me - what do we gain from that?
(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
October 21 2009 19:41 GMT
#182
I like where this game is going
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
October 21 2009 20:21 GMT
#183
On October 22 2009 04:39 vx70GTOJudgexv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2009 03:52 L wrote:
Haven't had enough time to run through all I want to, but we're really going to need something a bit more interesting than this DT plan business to get people active.

So lets talk about who we're going to kill.

I'm going to announce my candidacy and say that the DT plan is a fine idea. I'm also going to say that for my first lynch, I would kill tricode.

Why? Simply put he's bad at this game. If he's town, he's throwing down pretty garbage posts thusfar and has a pretty terrible mayoral platform. If he's mafia he's subscribed to the foolishness/scamp "play the unassuming bro" early on to avoid attention.

that said, he's probably just bad at playing town.

Next: DT plan lynch. I say we talk about it during the night after we have a death and a day's worth of people to look at.


So you think he's town, but want to lynch him?

My feeble mind betrays me - what do we gain from that?

We will not have to read as many bad posts, hence we will be happier. And we all know that happy people make the best plans, so we will win. It's completely reasonable, don't you think?
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
October 21 2009 20:35 GMT
#184
Well, that's the thing, if he's town or mafia, either way he provides nothing.

If you've got a 100% certain mafia candidate on the first day, feel free to tell me. Somehow I don't think I'll believe you, really.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
October 21 2009 20:47 GMT
#185
On October 22 2009 04:28 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2009 04:23 Tricode wrote:
sure...yeah list....i'll get right on it....sure...yeah... lol....sigh...this joke got old didn't it?

I think we should actually be discussing the plan about the Dt's and who we should choose to lynch.

I still believe it should be an inactive player. I don't think the mafia really need to talk much in the begin, though some might.


Foolishness can't recognize humor and really thought it was "a plan". #1 lynch suspect = Foolishness. Seriously only mafia could possibly go for a plan that stupid hahahahahahahaha.


What we are overlooking is the fact that killing off all the veterans guarentees us at least 1 (possibly more) mafia kills (and yes I'm aware that townspeople will probably die as well). As this is a mafia game set up by Ver and Qatol, one of the veterans is guarenteed to be mafia. Ace you have been around long enough to know this is true, but let me make it clear to anyone who might be unfamiliar with this concept:

What you do is go talk to Ver or Qatol (by any means necessary, PM, IM, whatever). Then you subtly suggest the idea "hey why don't we have a mafia game where none of the vets are mafia!". Their responses will look something like this:
"WAAA NO NO WAAA QQ CANT DO THAT WAAA PEOPLE SUCK PEOPLE SUCK ONLY VETERANS ARE GOOD WAAA WAA MY DICK IS SMALL WAAA PEOPLE SUCK TOO MUCH MAFIA IMBA IMBA QQ"
Basically they complain more than dota pubbers and Terrell Owens combined. Honestly that was probably one of the biggest mistakes of my life as I proceeded to gauge my eyes out after reading through their huge walls of qq text.

With very little to go on in the absence of clues killing a veteran will statistically give the highest chance of getting a mafia.

Ace I'm sure even you can agree that you have a much higher chance of being mafia than Tricode or I.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
October 21 2009 21:12 GMT
#186
because townie veterans won't help the town at all right?
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
October 21 2009 21:29 GMT
#187
On October 22 2009 05:47 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2009 04:28 Ace wrote:
On October 22 2009 04:23 Tricode wrote:
sure...yeah list....i'll get right on it....sure...yeah... lol....sigh...this joke got old didn't it?

I think we should actually be discussing the plan about the Dt's and who we should choose to lynch.

I still believe it should be an inactive player. I don't think the mafia really need to talk much in the begin, though some might.


Foolishness can't recognize humor and really thought it was "a plan". #1 lynch suspect = Foolishness. Seriously only mafia could possibly go for a plan that stupid hahahahahahahaha.


What we are overlooking is the fact that killing off all the veterans guarentees us at least 1 (possibly more) mafia kills (and yes I'm aware that townspeople will probably die as well). As this is a mafia game set up by Ver and Qatol, one of the veterans is guarenteed to be mafia. Ace you have been around long enough to know this is true, but let me make it clear to anyone who might be unfamiliar with this concept:

What you do is go talk to Ver or Qatol (by any means necessary, PM, IM, whatever). Then you subtly suggest the idea "hey why don't we have a mafia game where none of the vets are mafia!". Their responses will look something like this:
"WAAA NO NO WAAA QQ CANT DO THAT WAAA PEOPLE SUCK PEOPLE SUCK ONLY VETERANS ARE GOOD WAAA WAA MY DICK IS SMALL WAAA PEOPLE SUCK TOO MUCH MAFIA IMBA IMBA QQ"
Basically they complain more than dota pubbers and Terrell Owens combined. Honestly that was probably one of the biggest mistakes of my life as I proceeded to gauge my eyes out after reading through their huge walls of qq text.

With very little to go on in the absence of clues killing a veteran will statistically give the highest chance of getting a mafia.

Ace I'm sure even you can agree that you have a much higher chance of being mafia than Tricode or I.


Why don't we just kill you, since you seem to be so for killing vets?
(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
Vivi57
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States6599 Posts
October 21 2009 21:31 GMT
#188
On October 22 2009 06:12 HeavOnEarth wrote:
because townie veterans won't help the town at all right?

but a mafia vet does so much more damage. Without them, the mafia organization falls apart so much more than the town

If we can pick off a mafia vet right away, the town will have a ridiculous advantage



Foolishness is right, one vet atleast is mafia for sure. That gives us atleast a 20-25% chance on the first lynch, which is good, unless something amazing happens between then and now.
Flash hwaiting! Nal_rA forever!
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
October 21 2009 21:32 GMT
#189
EBWOP:

What I meant there was you seem to be so sure that veterans are on mafia that you want to kill any vets, without any reasoning really other than "Mods tend to set up with vets". That's a pretty weak reasoning if you ask me. You're basically trying to out-guess the mods of the game, which is generally a dumb thing to do.
(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
October 21 2009 21:34 GMT
#190
On October 22 2009 06:12 HeavOnEarth wrote:
because townie veterans won't help the town at all right?


Not at all, I'm just saying statistically, since we hardly have anything else to go by, we should kill a veteran as we'll have the best chance of killing a mafia.

If I was mafia, do I have anything to gain by using this plan? I'd be potentially killing a fellow mafia member (a fellow good mafia member) and potentially probably killing the godfather (since all mafia's choose the best player to be godfather).
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
October 21 2009 21:37 GMT
#191
On October 22 2009 06:32 vx70GTOJudgexv wrote:
EBWOP:

What I meant there was you seem to be so sure that veterans are on mafia that you want to kill any vets, without any reasoning really other than "Mods tend to set up with vets". That's a pretty weak reasoning if you ask me. You're basically trying to out-guess the mods of the game, which is generally a dumb thing to do.


Go ask Ver or Qatol about the idea of having no veterans on a mafia team. They will flame you.

I'm not out-guessing the mods. With nothing else to go by statistically it'll give us the best chance of killing a mafia member (instead of lynching an inactive which almost never works). I'm totally on board for the DT plans of choosing who we lynch ahead of time so DT's can nearly-figure out their alignment by role-checking that person.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
October 21 2009 21:43 GMT
#192
On October 22 2009 04:15 Tricode wrote:
L, I am not going to play this damn stupid game with you. I have not been the only one to post useless post.

Your reason to kill me is annoying and unreasonable. (Though I would prefer to get lynched then play with a a-hole like you).

...

L's stupid comment helps him get off my list.
you're mighty quick to anger my friend. do you guys (tricode and L) have a history of animosity? L is abrasive but you got defensive REAL quick, even for one of L's elitist posts. BUT WAIT. are you really angry? really?

On October 22 2009 04:15 Tricode wrote:
Second, I really hope you didn't take my Mayoral platform too seriously.

Though I will admit I am not the best candidacy, I don't view myself as the all mighty plan making leader that can bring the town a win.

I am mostly running just because I know I will be active, I want to try something knew and test the waters of my current abilities in this game, and most of all just for fun. This is a game you know, not a contest. There is no prize for the winner other then game survival and bragging rights or w/e.

BTW Foolishness. My platform is to kill the smart veterans. ;p
wait. one moment you are bashing on L and saying how annoyed you are, then the next you are going ";p" and promoting your sarcastic candidacy again. you act angry then in the next part you go "this is just a game", contradicting your own argument. you don't seem angry enough (nor do you have a reason to be angry enough) to warrant that kind of tone in the first part of your post. fake anger maybe? and why would you need fake anger?

On October 22 2009 04:15 Tricode wrote:
L's stupid comment helps him get off my list
hmm so now that L wants you killed you are backing off from him. you don't to confront him anymore but if you were really mad it would make sense to WANT to confront him more.

suspiciousssssssssssssssssss



regardless your blurb about "this is just a game" and "i want to just have fun" and your intent to continue your stupid mayor campaign should be enough reason to kill you off. we all understand there are no tangible rewards to winning a TL Mafia but that is no reason to stop being competitive. go "test the waters" in some other game, after we lynch you. L might be right about being a stupid townie but sometimes those are more dangerous than the mafia themselves.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
October 21 2009 21:46 GMT
#193
People running for mayor .. ..

+ Show Spoiler [RebirthofLegend] +

On October 21 2009 11:36 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
I ANNOUNCE MY CANDIDACY FOR MAYOR!

Platform. Well, I am an experienced player, this is probably my 10th game, I have played a lot on both sides and I think I could do a pretty good job at sorting through all the shit that comes out in a logical matter, I have also been working on my behavioral analysis for the past few games and I think I can post some good arguments and hopefully get us some mafia.

I plan on talking with my bodyguards and pardoner and anyone else in trying to come up with good decisions that favor the town, since I do think the best plans must be worked out between most people, however I plan to keep virtually all information there for the town. Anything to help the DT's figure out what their sanity is, and anything to help kill the mafia.

Anyway, vote me.


I also really want to take an active role in the town and not just sit idly by and let retarded secretive behind the scenes crap dictate the game while I stand by as a spectator.


+ Show Spoiler [Tricode] +

On October 21 2009 12:22 Tricode wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2009 12:12 Incognito wrote:
No I'm not running for mayor. Which is why I'm kinda confused why the first vote is randomly for me. I would've expected something like Ace or BC.


BC? Screw that!

I Announce My Candidacy!

My experience is limited. But I promise you BC will be lynched.

My plan is to kill all the smart players. That means the mafia will eventually lose their smart people too! Trust me!

I will not be much of a leader, but I will try to focus on what the town wants and actually look for logical reasoning that isn't flawed.

This is a promise.

Remember these reasons when voting for me!


1. BloodyC0bbler will be my #1 choice for first lynch. (I do this for no logical reason, other then my own personal interests and promise to kill him someday.Though it is subject to change if a better candidate is found)

2. I will try to listen to the town as much as possible to help guide my decisions.

3. I will do my best to point out logical reasoning and flaws with what is being said. So that the town doesn't just vote with little reasoning.

4. I like the Teenage Mutant ninja turtles and will be watching them as you vote. Donatello rules!

P.S. If I win, I promise to shout Cowabunga!


+ Show Spoiler [Caller] +

On October 21 2009 12:43 Caller wrote:
I would like to announce my candidacy for mayor. If I am elected we can make history together, as I will be the first second third next black mayor.

Yes we can make change. Vote Caller for Hope. Vote Caller for America Liquidia. Vote Caller for the lols.

Also, you guys have officially killed like 5 mafia memes.

The only one you haven't overdone yet is killing Pyrrhuloxia everyday.


+ Show Spoiler [Pyrrhuloxia] +

On October 21 2009 13:40 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
[image loading]


Reasons to vote for me:
1. I won't lynch BC day one for no logical reason (already puts me above RebirthofLegend and Tricode).
2. I'm a Khan fan. Cheer me up with a sign of support before I have to go on suicide watch. Look at my picture up there. I'm about to drown my sorrows with either way too much absinthe or a shotgun unless my toss-playing bird bud kicks in into gear or you show me some lovin'.
3. I've got skillz; check my sig. winningstreak++ incoming.
4. ...ooʇ 'uʍop ǝpısdn ǝʇıɹʍ uɐɔ ı

Plans:
We choose the Day 2 Lynch on Day 1 (we can vote in this thread). The DTs will check that person Night 1 and get information from their death. I don't think the DTs should guess right after that (the flaw that Incognito found in his plan, I think), but it will narrow things down quite a bit for them. I don't think Qatol/Ver should have a problem with this.

Day 1 Lynch will be the most inactive person. I feel this is necessary given the lack of clues. If everyone has posted, the most inactive person has to involve looking at quality of posts, not just number, because we don't want to reward spamming.

As for the Medic/DT check list, I think they will naturally come together. The Medic list covers the players that would otherwise die soon if innocent (a.k.a. "good" players), who are also people the DTs are likely to check.

At this point I'd say a list of 4 would be the best balance between too small and too large for a list. I'd name:
Pyrrhuloxia (lol (Z)Modesty)
L
Ace
BloodyC0bbler


+ Show Spoiler [Ace] +
On October 21 2009 14:43 Ace wrote:
*yawn*

man it's that time again already?

<---running for mayor

<---going back to sleep

+ Show Spoiler [L] +
On October 22 2009 03:52 L wrote:
Haven't had enough time to run through all I want to, but we're really going to need something a bit more interesting than this DT plan business to get people active.

So lets talk about who we're going to kill.

I'm going to announce my candidacy and say that the DT plan is a fine idea. I'm also going to say that for my first lynch, I would kill tricode.

Why? Simply put he's bad at this game. If he's town, he's throwing down pretty garbage posts thusfar and has a pretty terrible mayoral platform. If he's mafia he's subscribed to the foolishness/scamp "play the unassuming bro" early on to avoid attention.

that said, he's probably just bad at playing town.

Next: DT plan lynch. I say we talk about it during the night after we have a death and a day's worth of people to look at.



People who are inactive..

Dreamflower
Scamp
Motbob

Imo we should consider inactive people to lynch, then look at the list of people running for mayor.
I really have no other ideas as how to address to DT situation, that hasn't been stated already

I really disagree with the veteran lynching, because even though i do agree for balance purposes , mafia will have at least 1 veteran on their team but what are the odds , really?
Currently it is 4/21 ~ 19% possibility of lynching a mafia at random
However , assuming there is at least one veteran for the mafia,
odds are 1/5 being, Ace, BC, L , Caller, Pyrr saying ~ 20% possibility of killing a mafia
So 19% vs 20% , AND you possibly lose 2,3,4 veterans before you even kill a mafia

So i say, what statistics are YOU looking at foolish?
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
October 21 2009 21:47 GMT
#194
Knowing the people that play/set up these games after playing about 7 mafia games they probably randomly assigned roles. It's a terrible idea to assume all the vets get the mafia roles. More than typically there is a pretty even split, and more or less the veterans get the townie-aligned roles.

How do you gauge who's a "veteran" anyway?
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
October 21 2009 21:49 GMT
#195
killing off a vet right now is stupid. as this is an invite game, the players are all decently experienced and any combination would form a competent mafia team (although tricode is starting to make me doubt).

obviously there are the "better" players even within this group but killing them off risks losing their skills as useful townies. besides, we all have suspicions of them [Ace, BC, L] every game and if they don't start producing results or start acting in a manner detrimental to the town then at that point we can kill them off.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
October 21 2009 21:53 GMT
#196
i have just sent the three inactive a PM notifying them that the game has started. sometimes people just forget to reply. happened to me once in a game and i ended up dead before i could even post, despite being a townie.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
October 21 2009 21:55 GMT
#197
On October 22 2009 06:53 redtooth wrote:
i have just sent the three inactive a PM notifying them that the game has started. sometimes people just forget to reply. happened to me once in a game and i ended up dead before i could even post, despite being a townie.

Oh, cool. I wasn't trying to force potential inactive mafia members into posting at all D:
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
October 21 2009 21:56 GMT
#198
On October 22 2009 06:47 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Knowing the people that play/set up these games after playing about 7 mafia games they probably randomly assigned roles. It's a terrible idea to assume all the vets get the mafia roles. More than typically there is a pretty even split, and more or less the veterans get the townie-aligned roles.

How do you gauge who's a "veteran" anyway?

My guess, or at least how I would do it, is make a list of veterans, maybe 5-8 names or something, and have one mafia be randomly selected from them(with RNG of course). Then select the rest randomly. Assuming that you want to include vets, I personally would just RNG everyone.

Redtooth, amazing analysis but it seems to be more about "he is scum let me find reasons why that might be" rather than "hmm suspicious post, he might be scum".

I don't think I can vote for anyone to be the mayor since no decent platforms have been presented.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
October 21 2009 21:58 GMT
#199
On October 22 2009 06:47 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Knowing the people that play/set up these games after playing about 7 mafia games they probably randomly assigned roles. It's a terrible idea to assume all the vets get the mafia roles. More than typically there is a pretty even split, and more or less the veterans get the townie-aligned roles.

How do you gauge who's a "veteran" anyway?


No. And I never said all the vets get the mafia roles I said one of them is guarenteed to be mafia. In the smurf game, the only "vet" on the mafia was BC. Ver and Qatol were absolutely furious when they found out about this after the game was over.

This isn't real life mafia where roles are randomly assigned. Ver and Qatol would rather die than host a mafia game with randomly assigned roles.

As previously stated, if we were able to kill the mafia veteran the whole mafia team would probably fall apart without that vet. I am not saying we should spend the next 3 days killing off all the vets, I am just saying we should do it now until the other DT plans are able to kick in.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
October 21 2009 22:00 GMT
#200
On October 22 2009 06:56 Shikyo wrote:
Redtooth, amazing analysis but it seems to be more about "he is scum let me find reasons why that might be" rather than "hmm suspicious post, he might be scum".
well i have to agree with you to a certain extent but i had no suspicions of tricode until that post. that single post had red flags all over and i just found more as i analyzed it deeper.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2354
firebathero 2222
Bisu 614
Hyuk 408
BeSt 124
Larva 96
EffOrt 91
Killer 91
Sexy 90
Leta 89
[ Show more ]
Soma 84
Dewaltoss 81
ZerO 63
ToSsGirL 54
Light 45
soO 39
Yoon 35
Sharp 34
Aegong 29
Bale 22
Sacsri 19
Shinee 18
NaDa 15
sorry 15
Rush 14
Hm[arnc] 13
JulyZerg 12
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Fuzer 142
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1131
byalli815
kRYSTAL_24
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor962
crisheroes541
Other Games
gofns32083
singsing1534
olofmeister1016
ceh9662
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS55
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2346
League of Legends
• Stunt463
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 20m
OSC
12h 20m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.