• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:03
CEST 04:03
KST 11:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9202 users

[TL R&D] T.R.O.L.L.S. - Page 61

Forum Index > LoL Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 66 Next
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-26 14:43:23
July 26 2013 14:43 GMT
#1201
Blue build Corki day, 3 PM.

I want to try:

Mid blue build Corki

ADC blue build Corki

Mid blue build Corki with ADC blue build Ez and Jayce, all of the Muramanas.


Any thoughts on the build for blue build Corki?

I was wondering something like an item combo of:
Trinity Force
BotRK
Black Cleaver
Muramana
CDR boots

Discuss!
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Ghost-z
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1291 Posts
July 26 2013 15:30 GMT
#1202
I'd like to join in on this if I may. Sounds like lots of fun! Do I need someone from TL to give me permission to join? Is there a TROLLS chat in the client I can just join?
Fairy Tales when you're a child begin with "Once upon a time" and when you're an adult begin, "If elected I promise..."
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
July 26 2013 16:46 GMT
#1203
TROLLS chatroom, NA server. We also use the TL teamspeak which you can get at from the bottom left of the TL sidebar.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
saddaromma
Profile Joined April 2013
1129 Posts
July 26 2013 18:00 GMT
#1204
anyone tried attack speed bruiser vayne? experimental build bork, zephyr, banshees, frozen mallet, guardian angel.
MagnusWolf
Profile Joined November 2011
United States483 Posts
July 26 2013 19:22 GMT
#1205
I'm not sure how strong muramana is atm, especially on corki, someone who does have a good way of applying it (as all his spells are AoE)
http://www.twitch.tv/magnuswolf sometimes I stream, sometimes I don't
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-27 01:30:50
July 27 2013 01:28 GMT
#1206
So, blue build Corki seemed to work just fine.

Thoughts:
BotRK felt weak compared to BT
Trinity Force still good on him
He works as ADC and mid far as we can tell. Possibly better mid.

I'm sure the Corki players will add in~
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
July 27 2013 02:10 GMT
#1207
GL guys. I know you're testing/have done for today. Do you ever feel like the large variability in skill levels (due to the trolls team and the nature of arranged 5s) contaminates the results though?
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
MagnusWolf
Profile Joined November 2011
United States483 Posts
July 27 2013 02:34 GMT
#1208
On July 27 2013 11:10 obesechicken13 wrote:
GL guys. I know you're testing/have done for today. Do you ever feel like the large variability in skill levels (due to the trolls team and the nature of arranged 5s) contaminates the results though?


Today for sure I'd say the results were really conclusive just because of how large a stomp our games were. But we do know that Blue Corki does a ton of damage and its pretty evenly split magic/physical. I personally would not feel confident saying that Blue Corki is a superior way to build him without a more even test.
http://www.twitch.tv/magnuswolf sometimes I stream, sometimes I don't
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-27 03:10:38
July 27 2013 03:07 GMT
#1209
Did any of your builds involve IBG? When we tested him ages ago I ended up rushing IBG against a couple AD assassin mids, to fairly great affect.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Ethelis
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2400 Posts
July 27 2013 05:27 GMT
#1210
I hardly pop my head in here but it's been bugging me for a little while...can you jungle TF since his E change from CDR to ASPD? Im having a hard time picturing it all pre-6 and overall itemization as well with jungle gold but his ganks seem strong specially with an on-demand no skill shot cc.
Disabled gamer - Diamond 3 (LoL) D+ Rank scrublord on BW. Bisu doesnt need DTs, He uses probes. just ask Flash.
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-27 06:46:09
July 27 2013 06:38 GMT
#1211
On July 27 2013 12:07 Seuss wrote:
Did any of your builds involve IBG? When we tested him ages ago I ended up rushing IBG against a couple AD assassin mids, to fairly great affect.


I did. I went 1 doran's blade/tear/vamp scepter/ionian boots/IBG/botrk/LW (partly because Jayce's shockwaves were wrecking me). It felt pretty good to me, and I can understand why you like blue build Corki so much now. He does an insane amount of AOE damage and benefits from levels a lot when played mid. That being said, that game was a little suspect because Lux had 12 armor at the start against our team of 3 ADCs, so I was like 10/1/0 about 15 minutes in (although I killed her in lane maybe once or twice before she started the typical play like a complete pansy behind turret when behind as Lux). CDR on Corki feels extremely good too, you can fire so many missiles. Machine gunning dragon down with a full load of missiles just shreds it so fast.

Not such a huge fan of BotRK, but after trying BT it didn't feel that much better. I think that was more because that game was a bit out of hand because they had Blitz and Thresh and we played against that pretty poorly.

I think the skill difference skews the results of today's tests a bit, but the bigger problem is the average team we run into when playing draft normals has coordination that's pretty terrible. It was a lot better when we had enough people to play inhouses, because the teams were fairly balanced due to our player pool and Monte balancing the teams out. We've already done blue build Corki in the past before he was buffed (when we had enough for inhouses) and I was the one facing Monte several times, and playing against it felt fairly obnoxious and Corki has only gotten stronger since then. So I'm pretty convinced in it, even if the games today weren't too telling.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 27 2013 08:11 GMT
#1212
I want to try some sort of adc jungle. Today in the TROLLS games I played as MF jungle, and it really didnt feel that bad. There are some disadvantages and advantages to ADC jungling.

Disadvantages:
Likely slower clear time
(Usually) worse ganks
Teams may lose some utility in teamfights (try to make up for this by running more utility lanes)

Advantages:
Much faster turrets
Higher damage later on
Ganks, if unseen, are almost definitely secured kills
Dragon control I THINK would be better this way.

But which adcs would be best fit for this?

MF: felt fine due to her attack speed from her w and damage from auto attack and q to clear, and the movespeed passive definitely can help in "ganking".
Twitch: his kit seems to be pretty good for this. Toss the cask and auto the big creep a couple times then expunge to clear camps pretty quickly
Varus: his passive is attack speed, which is good for camps. His blighted quiver is very good against neutral minions. Just attack 3 times then either q or e and you can clear very quickly. His ult is one of the only ones that can actually be used for ganking decently.
Vayne: not as good as the others but because of the w she can clear pretty fast. Q for extra damage. E to stun buffs. Ganks can be decent due to passive and ult and if possible can condemn towards ally laner.
Ezreal: his passive is really good for this, along with spamming q. Other than that, meh, but can arcane shift to chase in lanes. Good at taking turrets due to passive.



In order for this to work i think you'd usually want all lanes to have some sort of CC (unless you're jungle Varus) so ganks can attempt to get kills. Example: Elise top, nami/another adc bot, tf mid. Just for example.

If a lane starts pushing our adc jungler can come to that lane and attempt to get the turret along with the laners.

I'm not sure how counter jungling would work out.

Rushing vamp scepter in my game as MF jungle seemed to give enough sustain/clear time to jungle without problem. I'd imagine it would be similar for other adcs.

I dunno, maybe this is stupid but I'd like to try it out :D
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
July 27 2013 14:18 GMT
#1213
I'd have to do a few runs with each of them in the jungle to give specific opinions on each AD's viability as a jungler. That said, there are a few teamcomps which lend themselves to this sort of thing.

There's the VES hyper-push strategy, where all lanes are put under pressure all the time. For that strategy Ezreal, Varus, and to an extent Caitlyn and Lucian are the best ADs to have (in general, not necessarily in the jungle) because of their excellent tower pushing.

There's a more standardish double AD, in which one of the ADs will typically run a blue build. Thus, you'd probably want Corki or Ezreal involved.

If you didn't want double AD you could have a roaming support mid, but that leaves you with the problem that your sole AD is essentially down a summoner spell (because they have Smite).
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-28 09:27:51
July 28 2013 09:27 GMT
#1214
I hope you guys consider more tests in with IBG(rushed) corki. I like the idea of getting that early sheen on corki, and then having a flexible path on either building Triforce or IBG. I think both are interesting, but would definitely like to see IBG over triforce for testing. I think most people already know triforce works well with corki. On the other hand, IBG is a pretty big part of what people call the blue build. Both Triforce and IBG have interesting build up items as well.

What I am most interested in, is the timing related to this build. You can go IBG, and start up a vamp scepter(which starts your next item, BT or BOTRK). This is around 200g more than a triforce rush, but seems(to me) to be more interesting for that second big item
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
July 28 2013 10:20 GMT
#1215
Why would you want to go IBG over Triforce on blue corki? The only point of the IBG is the slow, but corki can only apply it with autos unlike blue ezreal. If you are going to be in auto range then Tri does significantly more damage and still has slow.
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
July 28 2013 12:46 GMT
#1216
Tankiness, consistency, wave clear, CDR, and cost. I actually rushed Glacial in the games where my Blue Corki mid was against ADs like Zed and Kha'zix. The tankiness of Glacial meant they couldn't 0-100 me, the consistency of the slow made it easy for me to punish them for trying, the wave clear meant I could constantly shove and roam, Corki loves CDR, and IBG is also 600 gold cheaper than Trinity.

That's not to say IBG is always better than Trinity, but there's more to the item than the slow.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Duvon
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden2360 Posts
July 28 2013 13:07 GMT
#1217
Roaming/jungle twitch is really nice, unless lanes push too hard. Red + Elder lizard + passive = lots of true damage ticking.
Clear speed is a little slow, so dunno how he would handle invades...
I've experienced it too, on the enemy team. Low level of play though, but yeah, it can work.
Also: ignite instead of flash :D
Nothing is impossible, only some things for some people.
SagaZ
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
France3460 Posts
July 28 2013 19:25 GMT
#1218
Have you guys tryed blue corki without the tear? It feels like a very weak item on corki because of how long it takes to stack now and the fact that corki only procs.muramana with autos. Ibg + elder lizard is what i found to be very strong because it allows you to spam your spells. I usually get 1 or 2 dorans, bruta, sheen and then elder lizard. At this point your strenght is comparable to the other adc, but the ramp up is smoother because of the low cost items. When you get cleaver ibg, you add alot of utility to the team with the e-cleaver supershred inside the slow field. Your damage is also heavy on the magic side
Be nice, buy wards and don't feed double buff.
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
July 29 2013 06:19 GMT
#1219
I wouldn't say it is weak, you can spam all day long with tear. Phosphorous bomb does cost quite a bit of mana still, even if his missiles are cheaper. It probably is feasible to skip tear now that his missile costs are lower though.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-29 13:50:13
July 29 2013 13:47 GMT
#1220
At level 18 with Tear and Trinity Force it gives Corki 71 AD, plus the Muramana toggle.

Given that Corki likes flat AD a lot and does really need some sort of mana from somewhere, I feel like it's still a good buy.

I wonder if you could just get the tear and not finish Manamune till after you have Trinity, BT and Black Cleaver.


However, if SotEL gave him enough mana regen to cope with his spamming by itself, the true damage proc would actually give more damage to his spells than a fully stacked Muramana would, and gives CDR. So I suppose we need to do a test of how much mana regen Corki needs to spam all day.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 246
NaDa 31
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm247
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9777
JimRising 753
ViBE141
Mew2King86
ArmadaUGS67
Trikslyr39
WinterStarcraft13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1388
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• davetesta54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 57m
INu's Battles
9h 57m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 57m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 57m
Replay Cast
20h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.