• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:44
CEST 12:44
KST 19:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8646 users

[Champion] Teemo - Page 8

Forum Index > LoL Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 23 Next All
-Kato-
Profile Joined June 2010
Spain1146 Posts
March 23 2011 09:04 GMT
#141
What is better on Teemo, Malady or Wits End?

Malady - 50% AS, 25AP, 20 magic damage, shreds 6 MR per hit, up to 4 stacks (-24MR) - 1825g

Wits End - 40% AS, 30MR, 42 magic damage, removes 42 mana per hit - 2150g

I'm tending to go Wits End nowadays because I prefer the extra MR and the mana steal early. If you get this item fast you can actually steal significant mana in early fights, whether its a 1v1 or a teamfight.

This is for DPS Teemo.
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
March 23 2011 11:13 GMT
#142
Malady is better from a damage perspective. Wit's End is situationally better, but really I'd almost always go Malady over Wit's End. Wit's End is really only good against shitfaces like Rammus and Alistar who have high mitigation and HP.
cool beans
emucxg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Finland4559 Posts
March 23 2011 11:32 GMT
#143
Wits End better imho
MR
42 damage
remove mana

all gud for attack speed teemo.
Unentschieden
Profile Joined August 2007
Germany1471 Posts
March 23 2011 11:47 GMT
#144
Not really in practice. Wits end works early/midgame against champs that you can dominate thanks to the MR, damage and Mana advantage. Alistar and Rammus are actually the ones that suffer heavily under Manastarvation.
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-23 12:05:02
March 23 2011 12:04 GMT
#145
malady helps your poison do near true damage while wits end's main bonuses are removing mana + MR. And remember that malady essentially helps the rest of your team's magic damage do more damage b/c of the reduction.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Vlanitak
Profile Joined November 2009
Norway3045 Posts
March 23 2011 12:15 GMT
#146
I like to get wits end if I lane against anyone with mana, just to fuck them up.But I usually go into the regular malady if I am not sure that I can zone them with wits end.
washed
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
March 23 2011 12:22 GMT
#147
The Rain Man goes for Wits end over Malady almost 100% of the time, so that probably would be better.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
March 23 2011 13:30 GMT
#148
yea, I never build malady anymore and build wit's end pretty much every game.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
-Kato-
Profile Joined June 2010
Spain1146 Posts
March 23 2011 14:22 GMT
#149
I've been looking for a The Rain Man FPVOD, no luck. Anyone know where I can find one?
emucxg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Finland4559 Posts
March 23 2011 14:29 GMT
#150
On March 23 2011 23:22 -Kato- wrote:
I've been looking for a The Rain Man FPVOD, no luck. Anyone know where I can find one?

how can u find if he never streams?
BloodNinja
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2791 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-23 16:20:04
March 23 2011 16:11 GMT
#151
On March 12 2011 14:45 Juicyfruit wrote:
The rainman uses a very tanky rune setup involving HP quints and flat MR blues. 9/21/0. He seems to be getting wriggles as well for pushing/lanestaying/ward/neutrals. He buys dorans blades whenever he feels threatened by burst it seems as well.


On March 23 2011 21:22 Shikyo wrote:
The Rain Man goes for Wits end over Malady almost 100% of the time, so that probably would be better.


So what does TheRainMan's typical build look like? DBlade -> Wriggles -> Wits End? Or does he go straight to Wriggles and only picks up D Blade as needed till he can get Wits End? Any idea on how he levels his skills R>Q>E>W?

I ask since I haven't seen him play ever and can't look up history at the moment.
SQWKZ
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland720 Posts
March 23 2011 16:34 GMT
#152
I seem to recall him going something like madreds -> phage -> wit's -> frozen (with occassional wriggle's 1st).
So zen.
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
March 23 2011 16:37 GMT
#153
Last time I checked he didnt have a single Phage on any Teemo game. I don't even remember any DBlades. Looked like Cloth > Wriggles > Wits/BR/Defense.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-23 17:24:06
March 23 2011 17:21 GMT
#154
On March 24 2011 01:11 BloodNinja wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 14:45 Juicyfruit wrote:
The rainman uses a very tanky rune setup involving HP quints and flat MR blues. 9/21/0. He seems to be getting wriggles as well for pushing/lanestaying/ward/neutrals. He buys dorans blades whenever he feels threatened by burst it seems as well.


Show nested quote +
On March 23 2011 21:22 Shikyo wrote:
The Rain Man goes for Wits end over Malady almost 100% of the time, so that probably would be better.


So what does TheRainMan's typical build look like? DBlade -> Wriggles -> Wits End? Or does he go straight to Wriggles and only picks up D Blade as needed till he can get Wits End? Any idea on how he levels his skills R>Q>E>W?

I ask since I haven't seen him play ever and can't look up history at the moment.

I'm not sure about the starting items, you can do boots or cloth -> Wriggles -> 2 Doran blade -> merc treads -> Wits end -> Bloodrazor -> Frozen Mallet. And I'd do this build pretty much every game unless I'm doing amazingly and getting insanely fed, in which case I might get Malady somewhere.

On March 24 2011 01:34 SQWKZ wrote:
I seem to recall him going something like madreds -> phage -> wit's -> frozen (with occassional wriggle's 1st).

Occassional? He rushes wriggles literally every single game
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-23 17:28:10
March 23 2011 17:26 GMT
#155
cloth + 5 pots to start
boots
stack 0-3 d-blades as necessary to not die to burst/ganks (alternately, if the burst isn't a problem until after you have lantern, you can just rush your phage for the HP)
wriggle's lantern
wit's end
merc treads
phage
madred's bloodrazor
banshee's + frozen mallet

is the build I use, which is pretty much along the lines of what TRM is doing. And yea, Wriggle's is essential for keeping your HP up + it's stat efficiency is just fucking retardedly good and there's basically no excuse to not buy it if you need all those stats (which teemo does).
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
March 23 2011 17:35 GMT
#156
^ Yeah that's pretty much the same except he gets dorans after Wriggle and Phage after madreds.

Banshee seems like a pretty good final item, I wonder what else it could be. I guess atmas if they don't really have scary magic deeps?
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
March 23 2011 17:51 GMT
#157
Maybe GA?

Another funny thought that I actually think has some merit is Shurelia's Reverie. I used to be trolling with it by building philostone after wriggles to keep my mana high enough to always place mushrooms before I switched back to Mana/5/level yellows, but that speed for kiting around mushrooms and stuff is deceptively strong.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Lanzoma
Profile Joined February 2011
Mexico813 Posts
March 23 2011 18:08 GMT
#158
Does TRM play top or mid? I'm guessing top, because it's easier to always push never die, but shrooming up and securing drag is so easy for teemo that it would feel wrong not to.
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
March 23 2011 18:17 GMT
#159
I have no idea, but I think Teemo is good at both of them.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
March 23 2011 18:19 GMT
#160
I've seen him at both whenever he's been on stream, but top more often o_O
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko194
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27773
Calm 4288
Rain 2683
Hyuk 1501
Bisu 863
FanTaSy 644
Horang2 492
Jaedong 307
Soma 304
Rush 252
[ Show more ]
BeSt 244
Zeus 240
Stork 194
Mong 186
Mini 92
Larva 82
Mind 79
Pusan 70
ZerO 70
Light 62
Barracks 53
Sexy 49
ToSsGirL 47
910 42
Killer 39
Shinee 33
NaDa 30
Free 20
sorry 19
Hm[arnc] 15
Noble 14
Snow 13
Terrorterran 11
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5679
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1133
byalli854
shoxiejesuss539
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King71
Other Games
gofns49840
singsing1499
dupreeh312
crisheroes246
ZerO(Twitch)5
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1829
• Stunt327
Other Games
• WagamamaTV33
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 16m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 16m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.