• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:10
CEST 17:10
KST 00:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon104
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7927 users

A Call To Action: LOTV Overall Poll - Page 4

Forum Index > Legacy of the Void
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-18 09:35:30
August 18 2015 09:23 GMT
#61
At this point I do not plan on playing LotV multiplayer. I have not had much fun in the beta so far.

I don't like any of the new units except for the Lurker (for obvious reasons.) I absolutely hate the Disruptor from concept to implementation.

I have already pre-purchased the game though and I will play its campaign and then keep it on my shelf to complete my Starcraft collection, but right now I have very little faith in the way the game is shaping up.

It wasn't like this when I first saw HoTS. There was some disappointment or confusion with some things throughout the beta process but I felt in general like the game was going to be an improvement from the minute I played the demo at MLG.

This beta process however, has left me feeling disheartened. It feels like Blizz is trying too hard to force certain playstyles just to make the game more fun to watch, and that comes at the expense of making the game very unfun to play. I would've hoped by now they would've learned their lesson in this regard.

With an official release date already announced, the game already available for pre-purchase (yes I know I am part of the problem in this regard) and they are just now beginning testing on a brand new MASSIVE change to the game's core macro mechanics? It just feels like at this point the game can't possibly be ready with the time they have left to finish it.

I am not excited, I am worried. I don't like feeling this way.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
HellNino
Profile Joined September 2011
France156 Posts
August 18 2015 09:46 GMT
#62
Imo, I really think the question on the beauty of Starcraft is poorly worded.
The real beauty of the game, is not only being able to choose a strategy according to the map and/or what your oponent is doing, but also to have the macro and micro to back it up.
Hell even I can copy builds and strats from pros, but I wont do much with them if I dont have their mechanics.
It really lacks an option "All of the above"
26
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
Codebar 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2754
Shuttle 1437
EffOrt 926
BeSt 705
Light 426
Mini 403
ggaemo 341
Stork 276
ZerO 253
firebathero 242
[ Show more ]
Rush 167
Barracks 135
Zeus 65
Dewaltoss 63
Killer 63
Shine 55
Hyun 39
Mong 33
Shinee 31
Yoon 31
Aegong 28
ToSsGirL 28
Sexy 27
Bale 22
sorry 22
soO 21
Terrorterran 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 11
yabsab 9
zelot 6
Dota 2
qojqva3705
Dendi1633
BananaSlamJamma380
LuMiX1
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes538
Other Games
singsing2255
hiko1253
Liquid`RaSZi1151
B2W.Neo916
Lowko391
Liquid`VortiX238
Sick177
ArmadaUGS134
Rex98
Trikslyr24
Mew2King15
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream424
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile117
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2225
• Nemesis2136
• TFBlade682
Other Games
• WagamamaTV288
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 51m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.