• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:58
CEST 19:58
KST 02:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9768 users

Top 20% Invites - Page 3

Forum Index > Legacy of the Void
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
April 27 2015 00:08 GMT
#41
On April 27 2015 08:17 PinoKotsBeer wrote:
I had a virtual blizzcon ticket, but no lotv access yet. Altough i will be in the top 20% i dislike it that there is no communication towards virtual ticket holders.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/17085919227?page=1#8
[image loading]
nikj
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada669 Posts
April 27 2015 00:22 GMT
#42
It would be nice if I could actually play.. Still getting error message when I log in.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/17084309373

3 days with Beta and haven't got to play one game.
Y'know sometimes people ask me y'know like "What's your religion and stuff?" And I'm like "y' know it's like RTS." Uh, and they're like, "What's that?" And I'm like, "Y'know it's kinda like, kinda like Buddism."
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10870 Posts
April 27 2015 01:05 GMT
#43
Is it confirmed top 20% got added to beta or will be soon?
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
PresenceSc2
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4032 Posts
April 27 2015 01:10 GMT
#44
On April 27 2015 10:05 GGzerG wrote:
Is it confirmed top 20% got added to beta or will be soon?

Has not gone out yet. Will be late this week.
Stephano//HerO//TaeJa//Squirtle//Bomber
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10870 Posts
April 27 2015 08:07 GMT
#45
On April 27 2015 10:10 Za7oX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 10:05 GGzerG wrote:
Is it confirmed top 20% got added to beta or will be soon?

Has not gone out yet. Will be late this week.


Thanks!
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10569 Posts
April 27 2015 08:18 GMT
#46
im so sad. i was top 10% then stopped playing an dropped to 25%. :c
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
starslayer
Profile Joined August 2011
United States696 Posts
April 27 2015 08:27 GMT
#47
so how could i find out if im top 20 is there a site i can find this and is it last season or this season cause im not playing much right now and dont want to miss out.
i came here to kickass and chew bubblegum and i'm all out of bubble gum
PinoKotsBeer
Profile Joined February 2014
Netherlands1387 Posts
April 27 2015 09:47 GMT
#48
On April 27 2015 09:05 Za7oX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 08:17 PinoKotsBeer wrote:
I had a virtual blizzcon ticket, but no lotv access yet. Altough i will be in the top 20% i dislike it that there is no communication towards virtual ticket holders.

There has been.

Iv'e been harassing blizz about it since November.

The virtual ticket waves are still going. For some fucking reason they can't do all the virtual ticket holders in 3 waves but they can do the top 20% of the total player base in 1 wave this week.....

I have 3 accounts that will get into the 20% wave. I'm annoyed that the "priority access" virtual ticket holders were going to get is irrelevant now because everybody will be getting the beta anyway. Everybody who attended blizzcon already got in, but not all virtual ticket holders did. Really not fair imo.


On April 27 2015 09:08 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 08:17 PinoKotsBeer wrote:
I had a virtual blizzcon ticket, but no lotv access yet. Altough i will be in the top 20% i dislike it that there is no communication towards virtual ticket holders.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/17085919227?page=1#8
[image loading]


Thanks, i overlooked the post on battle.net
http://www.twitch.tv/pinokotsbeer
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-27 10:35:33
April 27 2015 10:33 GMT
#49
What's Virtual Ticket ? Blizzcon ticket ?

EDIT : Yes it is. I'm installing.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
April 27 2015 11:29 GMT
#50
This is the first time I really wish I was better in SC2
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
April 27 2015 12:07 GMT
#51
On April 27 2015 20:29 opisska wrote:
This is the first time I really wish I was better in SC2

I wish they would have gone with top 20% based on activity (Games played last season) instead of mmr / skill. Actually rewarded people who play.
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10090 Posts
April 27 2015 12:33 GMT
#52
On April 27 2015 21:07 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 20:29 opisska wrote:
This is the first time I really wish I was better in SC2

I wish they would have gone with top 20% based on activity (Games played last season) instead of mmr / skill. Actually rewarded people who play.


why? theyre trying to balance their game, they need reliable data to do that
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
April 27 2015 13:47 GMT
#53
On April 27 2015 21:33 TT1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 21:07 y0su wrote:
On April 27 2015 20:29 opisska wrote:
This is the first time I really wish I was better in SC2

I wish they would have gone with top 20% based on activity (Games played last season) instead of mmr / skill. Actually rewarded people who play.


why? theyre trying to balance their game, they need reliable data to do that

so you playing vs some plat is going to help?
let me repeat... Actually rewarded people who play.
Skimer
Profile Joined January 2015
Russian Federation15 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-27 14:28:31
April 27 2015 14:25 GMT
#54
So according to RankedFTW i was like 9% in the world and 10% in my region last season, hope i'll get access to beta.
arew
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Lithuania1861 Posts
April 27 2015 14:38 GMT
#55
On April 27 2015 22:47 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 21:33 TT1 wrote:
On April 27 2015 21:07 y0su wrote:
On April 27 2015 20:29 opisska wrote:
This is the first time I really wish I was better in SC2

I wish they would have gone with top 20% based on activity (Games played last season) instead of mmr / skill. Actually rewarded people who play.


why? theyre trying to balance their game, they need reliable data to do that

so you playing vs some plat is going to help?
let me repeat... Actually rewarded people who play.


So you say that a Silver MMR guy who played shitload ammout of games and has no idea what he is doing in a game should be more useful for the testing purposes than a Master MMR guy who played like 10 times less? I tend to disagree, sir.
750/750 emotions fully stacked
bananashell
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden18 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-27 15:02:44
April 27 2015 15:01 GMT
#56
I got a beta invite on the 22nd, might have gotten it earlier though since I haven't received an email about it.
I just saw that the Lotv-beta option was there in the server list. (I didn't get the beta on the first round)

I'm currently platinum on EU

EDIT: Fyi; I had the virtual blizzcon ticket
Amazonic
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden239 Posts
April 27 2015 18:22 GMT
#57
Has it been clearly stated if this is top 20% on just NA or worldwide?
"Amazing how something so simple as a fat person and gravity can be so amusing. Classic!"
Ovid
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United Kingdom948 Posts
April 27 2015 18:45 GMT
#58
On April 27 2015 21:33 TT1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 21:07 y0su wrote:
On April 27 2015 20:29 opisska wrote:
This is the first time I really wish I was better in SC2

I wish they would have gone with top 20% based on activity (Games played last season) instead of mmr / skill. Actually rewarded people who play.


why? theyre trying to balance their game, they need reliable data to do that


To be honest 10% would've been a better bet. 20% is too broad. (Not just saying that because I'm in the top 3% )
I will make Yogg Saron priest work...
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
April 27 2015 19:34 GMT
#59
On April 28 2015 03:45 Ovid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 21:33 TT1 wrote:
On April 27 2015 21:07 y0su wrote:
On April 27 2015 20:29 opisska wrote:
This is the first time I really wish I was better in SC2

I wish they would have gone with top 20% based on activity (Games played last season) instead of mmr / skill. Actually rewarded people who play.


why? theyre trying to balance their game, they need reliable data to do that


To be honest 10% would've been a better bet. 20% is too broad. (Not just saying that because I'm in the top 3% )

Exactly. Do we really want plat players helping decide balance? So, instead of giving it to some guy who plays 10 ladder games a season but stays in diamond, I wish they would have rewarded that kid that's top 8 gold each season.

Also, with eco changes it might actually be beneficial to see if active lower league players would be able to grasp the changes easily (hopefully allow blizzard to try new things).



Amazonic
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden239 Posts
April 27 2015 19:39 GMT
#60
On April 28 2015 04:34 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 03:45 Ovid wrote:
On April 27 2015 21:33 TT1 wrote:
On April 27 2015 21:07 y0su wrote:
On April 27 2015 20:29 opisska wrote:
This is the first time I really wish I was better in SC2

I wish they would have gone with top 20% based on activity (Games played last season) instead of mmr / skill. Actually rewarded people who play.


why? theyre trying to balance their game, they need reliable data to do that


To be honest 10% would've been a better bet. 20% is too broad. (Not just saying that because I'm in the top 3% )

Exactly. Do we really want plat players helping decide balance? So, instead of giving it to some guy who plays 10 ladder games a season but stays in diamond, I wish they would have rewarded that kid that's top 8 gold each season.

Also, with eco changes it might actually be beneficial to see if active lower league players would be able to grasp the changes easily (hopefully allow blizzard to try new things).





It's far fetched as fuck but that could maaaaaybe be an indication they wanna steer away from balancing the game to fit the casual and more towards the higher level player. Like I said, far fetched but a possibility I guess.
"Amazing how something so simple as a fat person and gravity can be so amusing. Classic!"
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 317
ProTech148
UpATreeSC 122
BRAT_OK 72
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2354
Bisu 2146
Soulkey 983
EffOrt 516
Larva 404
Mini 379
Dewaltoss 198
ZerO 150
hero 104
Mind 74
[ Show more ]
sorry 62
Sharp 56
Shinee 55
Barracks 42
Bale 25
Trap 24
Terrorterran 21
NaDa 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Dendi1473
420jenkins415
XaKoH 348
League of Legends
Reynor69
Counter-Strike
fl0m4137
Fnx 661
x6flipin372
pashabiceps193
edward45
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu498
Other Games
Grubby3165
Liquid`RaSZi1614
FrodaN713
Livibee168
C9.Mang0127
TKL 117
QueenE97
RotterdaM64
Mew2King37
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 68
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 47
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2758
• TFBlade755
Other Games
• Shiphtur738
• imaqtpie571
• WagamamaTV464
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 2m
Patches Events
22h 2m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.