• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:03
CEST 10:03
KST 17:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8363 users

Top 20% Invites

Forum Index > Legacy of the Void
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Cakez
Profile Joined April 2010
United States73 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-01 02:48:33
April 24 2015 17:21 GMT
#1
Anyone gotten their beta keys yet? I'm confused as to when they will ship the "top 20%" invites, at the END of this season?(Surely we won't have to wait till August) Now? Sorry if this seems short and not worthy of a topic, but I'm going into fits over here.
EDIT: Seems the consensus says it's going to be 20% from LAST season, and you can check your rank through www.rankedftw.com
Anyone diamond+ is about guaranteed, with the cutoff going to high platinum, Hope you get in!
EDIT 2 Excalibur_Z Believes it to be top 20% MMR, so the info from the websites may be invalid.
Keep praying though.
[JUST GOT BETA, CHECK IT UP PEOPLE! 10 pm 4/30/2015 EST
Add me up Cakez 472
Ovid
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United Kingdom948 Posts
April 24 2015 17:23 GMT
#2
I've not got one yet. Best guess would be end of this month. 1st of May maybe?
I will make Yogg Saron priest work...
Cakez
Profile Joined April 2010
United States73 Posts
April 24 2015 17:26 GMT
#3
On April 25 2015 02:23 Ovid wrote:
I've not got one yet. Best guess would be end of this month. 1st of May maybe?

Let's hope. Just making sure I wasn't left out. Had a nasty email template ready for Blizzard just in case
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
April 24 2015 17:50 GMT
#4
can someone give me the link where they announced those top 20% invite thing?
robopork
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States511 Posts
April 24 2015 17:50 GMT
#5
I read on reddit earlier that they were still flagging virtual ticket holders. I imagine once they all have theirs, the 20% flagging will start.
“This left me alone to solve the coffee problem - a sort of catch-22, as in order to think straight I need caffeine, and in order to make that happen I need to think straight.”
robopork
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States511 Posts
April 24 2015 17:50 GMT
#6
On April 25 2015 02:50 Big J wrote:
can someone give me the link where they announced those top 20% invite thing?


It was in David Kim's response to the DH economy, towards the end.
“This left me alone to solve the coffee problem - a sort of catch-22, as in order to think straight I need caffeine, and in order to make that happen I need to think straight.”
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
April 24 2015 17:53 GMT
#7
On April 25 2015 02:50 robopork wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2015 02:50 Big J wrote:
can someone give me the link where they announced those top 20% invite thing?


It was in David Kim's response to the DH economy, towards the end.

thanks
fezvez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
France3021 Posts
April 24 2015 18:12 GMT
#8
Here is the link7 to DK talking about the top 20%
NiDoXiD
Profile Joined September 2009
Germany28 Posts
April 24 2015 18:45 GMT
#9
I wonder if the 20% refer to the MMR?
KaienFEMC
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada127 Posts
April 24 2015 19:08 GMT
#10
On April 25 2015 03:45 NiDoXiD wrote:
I wonder if the 20% refer to the MMR?

The way I read it is top 20% from last season's ladder. Not sure what the criteria for "active" is though.
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10870 Posts
April 24 2015 19:29 GMT
#11
I feel your pain, I hope I get in soon too, GM players don't get invite T_T
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
April 24 2015 19:37 GMT
#12
On April 25 2015 04:08 KaienFEMC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2015 03:45 NiDoXiD wrote:
I wonder if the 20% refer to the MMR?

The way I read it is top 20% from last season's ladder. Not sure what the criteria for "active" is though.

It would be awesome if it was everyone who was rank 20 or higher (regardless of league). Actually reward people who were active!
It would also be a good way to get different levels of play in beta (as long as they actually had some ranking so you didn't have a top 20 bronze facing off vs pros - although some would like it just to play vs an idol).
purakushi
Profile Joined August 2012
United States3304 Posts
April 24 2015 20:05 GMT
#13
I'm a VT holder, but I have not gotten mine. Not 20% (inactive).
T P Z sagi
Tenks
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3104 Posts
April 24 2015 20:34 GMT
#14
I just checked my BNet and I got my invite. Not 100% sure I was top 20% (Diamond) but I was a VT holder. I already got BM'd!
Wat
knyttym
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States5797 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-24 20:43:40
April 24 2015 20:43 GMT
#15
Psione said on reddit that the 20% invites are targeting next week.https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/33qlv9/psione_can_you_please_clear_up_the_situation/cqnhfqg
wUndertUnge
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1126 Posts
April 24 2015 20:50 GMT
#16
OP, you may want to put this link in your post: http://www.rankedftw.com/

It tracks whether or not you were in the top 20th percent (80th percentile?) during season 1
Clan: QQGC - wundertunge#1850
TL+ Member
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-24 21:04:02
April 24 2015 21:03 GMT
#17
I was high diamond last season, and I'm masters now. Finally something good to come out of being at a higher league. I still don't have a beta invite though.
Masada714
Profile Joined March 2011
United States89 Posts
April 24 2015 21:25 GMT
#18
For those wondering, it looks like the invites for the top 20% will happen next week. Here is the source:http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/17085919227?page=5#100

Hope that helps!
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10870 Posts
April 24 2015 21:39 GMT
#19
Nice ! Thanks for the updates, I will be excited to play LOTV then
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
April 24 2015 21:53 GMT
#20
For those getting invites, don't forget to add beta friends from http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/legacy-of-the-void/481812-tl-community-lotv
although it'll be less necessary if there's finally a playerbase
1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 576
Hyun 45
NotJumperer 43
Killer 36
Bale 33
scan(afreeca) 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Larva 15
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto139
League of Legends
JimRising 477
Counter-Strike
ceh9539
edward125
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King82
Other Games
summit1g8351
Coldzera 710
olofmeister670
Happy264
Sick161
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick594
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2291
League of Legends
• Jankos846
• Stunt369
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 57m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 57m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 57m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.