• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:15
CEST 18:15
KST 01:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9990 users

Top 20% Invites - Page 2

Forum Index > Legacy of the Void
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
April 25 2015 00:10 GMT
#21
I really wonder how this will work. I mean I'm all for it and happy about it since I would be in the top 20%, but I just can't imagine they will invite roughly 60 thousand players in one wave??? The jump just seems so big and since there is only a single server I wonder if there would be problems.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
April 25 2015 00:15 GMT
#22
What league qualifies for top 20%? I forget what league distributions are supposed to look like
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-25 00:20:51
April 25 2015 00:17 GMT
#23
On April 25 2015 09:15 chipmonklord17 wrote:
What league qualifies for top 20%? I forget what league distributions are supposed to look like


So since they use the last season, it's basically from mid plat upwards. Diamond and Master were really small so most plats would be in the top 20%.

You can use this site to check http://www.rankedftw.com/. Of course Blizzard's numbers will be somewhat different from this site or nios.kr, but it's at least a good estimation.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
April 25 2015 00:27 GMT
#24
On April 25 2015 09:17 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2015 09:15 chipmonklord17 wrote:
What league qualifies for top 20%? I forget what league distributions are supposed to look like


So since they use the last season, it's basically from mid plat upwards. Diamond and Master were really small so most plats would be in the top 20%.

You can use this site to check http://www.rankedftw.com/. Of course Blizzard's numbers will be somewhat different from this site or nios.kr, but it's at least a good estimation.


Dammit now I'm sad I waited until the season restarted to play. I'm comfortably in plat now but last season wasn't.

The struggle is real
BeStFAN
Profile Blog Joined April 2015
483 Posts
April 25 2015 00:31 GMT
#25
will GM this season count ?
❤ BeSt... ༼ つ ◕_◕༽つ #YEAROFKOMA #YEAROFKOMA #YEAROFKOMA ༼ つ ◕_◕༽つ
ApBuLLet
Profile Joined September 2010
United States604 Posts
April 25 2015 03:05 GMT
#26
If they're doing it based on last season's rankings I'll be kinda pissed off since the ladder was broken...

I was a master's player throughout WoL but didn't really play in HotS until the last few weeks so I was stuck in gold until the ladder reset. Now I'm diamond which is top 20% but I'm pretty sure my placement in gold won't be top 20% -.-
nikj
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada669 Posts
April 25 2015 05:05 GMT
#27
My girlfriends account was just flagged from the Virtual Ticket. But when trying to log in we get an Error message.

"This Battle.net account does not include a copy of Starcraft 2 or has run out of game time. Please click ADD OR BUY GAME to add time or purchase the game"

Was so stoked to play tonight Apparently others are having the same issue hopefully it's fixed for my weekend off!
Y'know sometimes people ask me y'know like "What's your religion and stuff?" And I'm like "y' know it's like RTS." Uh, and they're like, "What's that?" And I'm like, "Y'know it's kinda like, kinda like Buddism."
BboyApache
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
United States44 Posts
April 25 2015 05:28 GMT
#28
I haven't got mine yet. Still waiting on their invite so I can continue doing videos. XD

Dear Optimist, Pessimist and Realist, while you guys are busy arguing about the glass of water... I drank it! - The Opportunist
EleanorRIgby
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada3923 Posts
April 25 2015 05:30 GMT
#29
nice that they are using the top 20% instead of being completely random like the previous betas, hopefully they add ranked ladder soon. cant wait to play finally
savior did nothing wrong
fruity.
Profile Joined April 2012
England1711 Posts
April 25 2015 05:47 GMT
#30
I didn't get a email or anything when I got my invite. Just checked the region selector from the launcher when I logged in a couple of days ago, and it was selectable there. Maybe some have it, and don't realise?!
Ex Zerg learning Terran. A bold move.
ChoDing
Profile Joined November 2009
United States740 Posts
April 25 2015 05:49 GMT
#31
hmmm time to play my main again. get that top 20%.. ez
관광 since 2008. Master of Cheese. God of Heartbreak Ridge.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 25 2015 05:58 GMT
#32
For those speculating on what leagues are in the top 20%: I am a career gold-leaguer and at my best last season I hit top 22% according to rankedFTW
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Amphion91
Profile Joined May 2013
Norway2 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-25 06:17:23
April 25 2015 06:16 GMT
#33
According to Ranked ftw, im around 30-40% bracket. just got mine now, or atleast it wasnt there yesterday before i went to bed.
-No email yet.
TAMinator
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2706 Posts
April 25 2015 07:29 GMT
#34
hmm tempted to cheese my way through to diamond, but that would take a few hours at least.
Ovid
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United Kingdom948 Posts
April 25 2015 10:08 GMT
#35
On April 25 2015 16:29 TAMinator wrote:
hmm tempted to cheese my way through to diamond, but that would take a few hours at least.


It's not season one, the ranking of this time around doesn't make a difference.
I will make Yogg Saron priest work...
straycat
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
230 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-25 12:14:03
April 25 2015 12:13 GMT
#36
I'm a bit bummed by this tbh. The hots ladder will be sort of useless from now on I guess? ...and I have to wait a year or so for another shot at legit masters...
TurboMaN
Profile Joined October 2005
Germany925 Posts
April 25 2015 12:46 GMT
#37
I really hope that they invite everyone in the top 20% and that it's not some kind of marketing saying.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-25 12:52:38
April 25 2015 12:50 GMT
#38
On April 25 2015 21:13 straycat wrote:
I'm a bit bummed by this tbh. The hots ladder will be sort of useless from now on I guess? ...and I have to wait a year or so for another shot at legit masters...

Honestly as long as LotV is not remotely balanced/interesting HotS ladder won't be deserted. I know for sure I would play some LotV games to have some idea about the state of it but as long as ravager/cyclone/eco/P in general aren't addressed I'm pretty sure I would still focus on HotS.
PinoKotsBeer
Profile Joined February 2014
Netherlands1387 Posts
April 26 2015 23:17 GMT
#39
I had a virtual blizzcon ticket, but no lotv access yet. Altough i will be in the top 20% i dislike it that there is no communication towards virtual ticket holders.
http://www.twitch.tv/pinokotsbeer
PresenceSc2
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4032 Posts
April 27 2015 00:05 GMT
#40
On April 27 2015 08:17 PinoKotsBeer wrote:
I had a virtual blizzcon ticket, but no lotv access yet. Altough i will be in the top 20% i dislike it that there is no communication towards virtual ticket holders.

There has been.

Iv'e been harassing blizz about it since November.

The virtual ticket waves are still going. For some fucking reason they can't do all the virtual ticket holders in 3 waves but they can do the top 20% of the total player base in 1 wave this week.....

I have 3 accounts that will get into the 20% wave. I'm annoyed that the "priority access" virtual ticket holders were going to get is irrelevant now because everybody will be getting the beta anyway. Everybody who attended blizzcon already got in, but not all virtual ticket holders did. Really not fair imo.
Stephano//HerO//TaeJa//Squirtle//Bomber
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech149
UpATreeSC 93
BRAT_OK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5093
Bisu 1839
Soulkey 1624
EffOrt 854
Mini 590
Horang2 425
Larva 364
ZerO 333
actioN 269
ggaemo 242
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 123
Yoon 110
Mind 96
Shinee 78
hero 69
sorry 67
Sharp 65
Barracks 55
Snow 52
Pusan 44
Hyun 43
Bale 31
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
NaDa 19
Terrorterran 17
Rock 15
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 12
Noble 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5434
qojqva2660
Dendi1268
420jenkins297
XaKoH 1
League of Legends
Reynor71
Counter-Strike
fl0m3101
x6flipin1291
Fnx 689
edward51
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes370
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1279
hiko981
B2W.Neo428
FrodaN312
DeMusliM285
XBOCT223
Liquid`VortiX197
Livibee164
QueenE106
TKL 70
Mew2King44
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV143
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV613
League of Legends
• Nemesis3886
• TFBlade800
Other Games
• Shiphtur457
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 45m
Patches Events
23h 45m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.