• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:56
CEST 01:56
KST 08:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8981 users

[Patch 3.12] (j/k) Jinx General Discussion - Page 256

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 254 255 256 257 258 383 Next
nanospartan
Profile Joined July 2011
649 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-19 11:19:46
October 19 2013 11:19 GMT
#5101
moved to qq thread
I was an athiest until I watched the Day[9] daily
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
October 19 2013 11:28 GMT
#5102
Thanks for the answer
I think I'll only play IHs and normals/ARAM until the season ends.
Eventually I'll accept the fact that I'm bad and never reach the same level as in RTS games !
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-19 11:28:58
October 19 2013 11:28 GMT
#5103
You should quit your job and go pro
cya in blogs
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
October 19 2013 13:06 GMT
#5104
EU LCS promo qualifier starting soon: http://www.twitch.tv/wellplayed
oneofthem
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Cayman Islands24199 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-19 14:07:29
October 19 2013 13:45 GMT
#5105
twitch down for anyone else? cablevision
We have fed the heart on fantasies, the heart's grown brutal from the fare, more substance in our enmities than in our love
Dusty
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3359 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-19 13:59:16
October 19 2013 13:54 GMT
#5106
On October 19 2013 22:45 oneofthem wrote:
twitch down for anyone else?


yeah it doesnt seem to be working for me, but at the same time, twitter and lolking dont work for me. ISP is timewarner, whats yours?
Inflicted
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia18228 Posts
October 19 2013 13:59 GMT
#5107
On October 19 2013 19:02 Lylat wrote:
The more I play the worst I'm playing.. This is very frustrating. I play this game for 2.5 years now (with some breaks) and I'm still in the gold scrub elo
Considering the fact that I managed to reach quite a decent level in both BW and SC2 this is even worst.
Maybe MOBA games aren't for me !
Any advice ? Should I just stop playing lol


Taking a break from grinding games and playing when you feel like it helps.
I was stuck at Gold I for quite a while (failed 5-6 promos), took a month-long break and went to Plat 2 in a week.
Liquipedia"Expert"
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
October 19 2013 15:36 GMT
#5108
Aaw, Xerath and Graves. I'd want them to advance but they look like they're toast.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Frolossus
Profile Joined February 2010
United States4779 Posts
October 19 2013 16:00 GMT
#5109
just won my university tournament last night :D
Sponkz
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark4564 Posts
October 19 2013 16:29 GMT
#5110
On October 19 2013 09:27 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2013 08:47 Sponkz wrote:
So, hopefully more than 50% of you knows this already but...


Heimerdinger is gonna be fotm

I've felt like he's had untapped potential for quite a while now but what is the exact reasoning? Is there a new build or setup that makes you think this?

I haven't been watching or playing very much recently but I would like to keep abreast of trends. I think Morgana is going to be FotM soon as well.




His re-work will show it. Basically, every single champion that indicates potential for poking WILL be Fotm. Lately in EUW solo queue, the teams that dominates are the ones that avoid hard-engaging. Screw sona, screw zac, screw everything you know about team-fighting. This is the new shit.
hi
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
October 19 2013 16:32 GMT
#5111
On October 20 2013 01:29 Sponkz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2013 09:27 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On October 19 2013 08:47 Sponkz wrote:
So, hopefully more than 50% of you knows this already but...


Heimerdinger is gonna be fotm

I've felt like he's had untapped potential for quite a while now but what is the exact reasoning? Is there a new build or setup that makes you think this?

I haven't been watching or playing very much recently but I would like to keep abreast of trends. I think Morgana is going to be FotM soon as well.




His re-work will show it. Basically, every single champion that indicates potential for poking WILL be Fotm. Lately in EUW solo queue, the teams that dominates are the ones that avoid hard-engaging. Screw sona, screw zac, screw everything you know about team-fighting. This is the new shit.

Why do you think this? Does it have to do with nerfs to assassins?
liftlift > tsm
Sponkz
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark4564 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-19 16:42:13
October 19 2013 16:41 GMT
#5112
I think it's because of the risks of having to team-fight to begin with. Unless you wombo combo or something similar, trades will never be something like 3 for 0, it's always 4 for 2, 5 for 3 etc. etc. Having poke heavy team compositions neglect this. No more 3 for 2's, you just siege and poke all day long, and disengage like a pussy. I've seen and talked to quite a handful of people ranking between diamond 3 to diamond 1 and it's becoming more clear, that this method is both safer and smarter.



EDIT: Oh and i forgot the most important part. RIOT is always ahead of the "meta-game" and you can easily see that re-works of Xerath and Heimerdinger will make even the biggest retards realize what's OP and what's not.
hi
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 19 2013 16:41 GMT
#5113
On October 20 2013 01:32 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2013 01:29 Sponkz wrote:
On October 19 2013 09:27 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On October 19 2013 08:47 Sponkz wrote:
So, hopefully more than 50% of you knows this already but...


Heimerdinger is gonna be fotm

I've felt like he's had untapped potential for quite a while now but what is the exact reasoning? Is there a new build or setup that makes you think this?

I haven't been watching or playing very much recently but I would like to keep abreast of trends. I think Morgana is going to be FotM soon as well.




His re-work will show it. Basically, every single champion that indicates potential for poking WILL be Fotm. Lately in EUW solo queue, the teams that dominates are the ones that avoid hard-engaging. Screw sona, screw zac, screw everything you know about team-fighting. This is the new shit.

Why do you think this? Does it have to do with nerfs to assassins?


I'm not EUW, but my first thought was that it's likely because of assassins. They generally can't do anything in a siege/poke war unless an opponent gets caught.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
October 19 2013 16:47 GMT
#5114
On October 20 2013 01:41 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2013 01:32 wei2coolman wrote:
On October 20 2013 01:29 Sponkz wrote:
On October 19 2013 09:27 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On October 19 2013 08:47 Sponkz wrote:
So, hopefully more than 50% of you knows this already but...


Heimerdinger is gonna be fotm

I've felt like he's had untapped potential for quite a while now but what is the exact reasoning? Is there a new build or setup that makes you think this?

I haven't been watching or playing very much recently but I would like to keep abreast of trends. I think Morgana is going to be FotM soon as well.




His re-work will show it. Basically, every single champion that indicates potential for poking WILL be Fotm. Lately in EUW solo queue, the teams that dominates are the ones that avoid hard-engaging. Screw sona, screw zac, screw everything you know about team-fighting. This is the new shit.

Why do you think this? Does it have to do with nerfs to assassins?


I'm not EUW, but my first thought was that it's likely because of assassins. They generally can't do anything in a siege/poke war unless an opponent gets caught.

I think it has a lot to heavy initiate champs falling out of favor, along side the assassin nerfs
liftlift > tsm
Cloud9157
Profile Joined December 2010
United States2968 Posts
October 19 2013 16:57 GMT
#5115
I find it tough to say "screw zac" when he has one of the best initiates in the game along with j4.
"Are you absolutely sure that armor only affects the health portion of a protoss army??? That doesn't sound right to me. source?" -Some idiot
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-19 17:05:04
October 19 2013 17:04 GMT
#5116
On October 20 2013 01:41 Sponkz wrote:
I think it's because of the risks of having to team-fight to begin with. Unless you wombo combo or something similar, trades will never be something like 3 for 0, it's always 4 for 2, 5 for 3 etc. etc. Having poke heavy team compositions neglect this. No more 3 for 2's, you just siege and poke all day long, and disengage like a pussy. I've seen and talked to quite a handful of people ranking between diamond 3 to diamond 1 and it's becoming more clear, that this method is both safer and smarter.



EDIT: Oh and i forgot the most important part. RIOT is always ahead of the "meta-game" and you can easily see that re-works of Xerath and Heimerdinger will make even the biggest retards realize what's OP and what's not.


I'm pretty sure they've been thinking about this stuff, just based on the existence of spectre's cowl.

Personally I'd like to see blue buff changed into something else. It has value in that it's an objective, which forces some interesting fights, but once it's actually on somebody it basically just makes the game worse. On laners, it turns the lane into a push war. Later in the game, it promotes poking and liberal use of disengage. There's a pretty wide range of possibilities that fulfill blue's current attributes (helps early jungling, better on mages so it contrasts with red, etc) but don't produce bad gameplay on laners and in the late-midgame.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
October 19 2013 17:05 GMT
#5117
On October 20 2013 01:57 Cloud9157 wrote:
I find it tough to say "screw zac" when he has one of the best initiates in the game along with j4.

The problem is zac in lane is extremely vulnerable to mmatchups who scale harder or can bully him out hard. Like renekton and jax. I still think his jungle is so good. MeteosStyle4Lyfe
liftlift > tsm
kongoline
Profile Joined February 2012
6318 Posts
October 19 2013 17:09 GMT
#5118
renekton doesnt scale harder wtf
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-19 17:10:47
October 19 2013 17:10 GMT
#5119
On October 20 2013 02:09 kongoline wrote:
renekton doesnt scale harder wtf

But he bullys him out of lane, hard.

To be fair, renekton bullys everyone out of lane
liftlift > tsm
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
October 19 2013 17:17 GMT
#5120
On October 20 2013 02:10 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2013 02:09 kongoline wrote:
renekton doesnt scale harder wtf

But he bullys him out of lane, hard.

To be fair, renekton bullys everyone out of lane


How?

Zac comes to lane with like 90 Armor from runes, masteries, and cloth armor. What renekton going to do? Can't exactly stop that Zac from free farming...
Prev 1 254 255 256 257 258 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 117
Nina 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1131
GuemChi 783
Artosis 614
910 37
MaD[AoV]20
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever0
League of Legends
JimRising 684
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox615
Other Games
summit1g7302
Day[9].tv587
shahzam512
C9.Mang0321
Trikslyr49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick576
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta31
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Shiphtur699
• Day9tv587
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4m
Patches Events
16h 4m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.