• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:33
CEST 08:33
KST 15:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Apollo.Intellige ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8721 users

[Patch 3.12] (j/k) Jinx General Discussion - Page 253

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 251 252 253 254 255 383 Next
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
October 18 2013 21:40 GMT
#5041
On October 19 2013 06:34 AsmodeusXI wrote:
I believe a certain gtr and Snip will be interested in the following.

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/26066-skarner-rework-coming-to-pbe


what do you know about snip
Sponkz
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark4564 Posts
October 18 2013 21:41 GMT
#5042
On October 19 2013 06:40 Slayer91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2013 06:34 AsmodeusXI wrote:
I believe a certain gtr and Snip will be interested in the following.

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/26066-skarner-rework-coming-to-pbe


what do you know about snip



i know snip loves snarner
hi
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
October 18 2013 21:42 GMT
#5043
On October 19 2013 06:40 Slayer91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2013 06:34 AsmodeusXI wrote:
I believe a certain gtr and Snip will be interested in the following.

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/26066-skarner-rework-coming-to-pbe


what do you know about snip


i kno he misses his kind
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
October 18 2013 21:48 GMT
#5044
On October 19 2013 06:34 AsmodeusXI wrote:
I believe a certain gtr and Snip will be interested in the following.

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/26066-skarner-rework-coming-to-pbe


Q mana cost buff - what he really needed. I mean it's not quite where it was when they like halved the cost on it, and it was basically free, but it's a good start.


Probably going to still want to go QWQE(can use it once between first buff to gain some time)

I think I'd skill Q>E(2-3 points)->max W. You need the slow earlier on in the game, but for midgame fights, especially out of the jungle you'd want a bigger shield.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
October 18 2013 21:51 GMT
#5045
On October 19 2013 06:34 AsmodeusXI wrote:
I believe a certain gtr and Snip will be interested in the following.

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/26066-skarner-rework-coming-to-pbe

These are potentially rather huge buffs. Q getting AS will possibly make his jungle quite a bit faster (will have to math against losing base AS), R is obviously a massive buff, and E will now actually be useful and mean that his pre-6 ganks are far more worthwhile.

I'm excited to get back to the scorpion, honestly. He was like my most played in S2, but I just stopped playing him.
It's your boy Guzma!
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
October 18 2013 21:54 GMT
#5046
am i going insane or did they originally increase skarners mana cost on q back and forth for a few patches? so acknowledging that he is now outclassed means they are implicitly accepting the amount of power creep in the game. which they said was a bad thing.

so they are fully aware buffing skarner instead of nerfing everyone else is a problem. gg.
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
October 18 2013 22:00 GMT
#5047
On October 19 2013 06:42 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2013 06:40 Slayer91 wrote:
On October 19 2013 06:34 AsmodeusXI wrote:
I believe a certain gtr and Snip will be interested in the following.

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/26066-skarner-rework-coming-to-pbe


what do you know about snip


i kno he misses his kind

scip?
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
October 18 2013 22:06 GMT
#5048
why yes I am scip. I will be signing autographs at the door.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
October 18 2013 22:11 GMT
#5049
It's funny because I've posted here for like thirty years on two accounts, but I only play once or twice a week so I'm not good enough to have regularly run into our good players, and I don't hang in liquidparty or it's spinoffs very often... so basically I've only talked to like, guitar? and a few other guys I see post here.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
thenexusp
Profile Joined May 2009
United States3721 Posts
October 18 2013 22:16 GMT
#5050
On October 19 2013 06:54 turdburgler wrote:
am i going insane or did they originally increase skarners mana cost on q back and forth for a few patches? so acknowledging that he is now outclassed means they are implicitly accepting the amount of power creep in the game. which they said was a bad thing.

so they are fully aware buffing skarner instead of nerfing everyone else is a problem. gg.

And yet people complain that Riot nerfs more often than they buff all the time. In general power levels have stayed about the same, it's just in specific areas (mana costs, mobility) has there been any noticeable creep.
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
October 18 2013 22:23 GMT
#5051
On October 19 2013 07:00 xes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2013 06:42 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On October 19 2013 06:40 Slayer91 wrote:
On October 19 2013 06:34 AsmodeusXI wrote:
I believe a certain gtr and Snip will be interested in the following.

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/26066-skarner-rework-coming-to-pbe


what do you know about snip


i kno he misses his kind

scip?


FK GG ME

I quit
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-18 22:26:57
October 18 2013 22:26 GMT
#5052
On October 19 2013 07:16 thenexusp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2013 06:54 turdburgler wrote:
am i going insane or did they originally increase skarners mana cost on q back and forth for a few patches? so acknowledging that he is now outclassed means they are implicitly accepting the amount of power creep in the game. which they said was a bad thing.

so they are fully aware buffing skarner instead of nerfing everyone else is a problem. gg.

And yet people complain that Riot nerfs more often than they buff all the time. In general power levels have stayed about the same, it's just in specific areas (mana costs, mobility) has there been any noticeable creep.

Not on ADC. I would say that the newer ADC tend to have poor to mediocre escapes.

1 poor escape
3 good escape

Jinx 1
Lucian 2
Varus 1
Draven 1
Graves 2

Tristana 3
Vayne 2-3
Ezreal 3
Corki 2-3
Miss Fortune 1
Ashe 1
Sivir 1-2

I think this is a good way to nerf ranged champions and make it feel like there is a point to playing melee ones. I find melees much harder to play.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
October 18 2013 22:29 GMT
#5053
On October 19 2013 07:23 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2013 07:00 xes wrote:
On October 19 2013 06:42 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On October 19 2013 06:40 Slayer91 wrote:
On October 19 2013 06:34 AsmodeusXI wrote:
I believe a certain gtr and Snip will be interested in the following.

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/26066-skarner-rework-coming-to-pbe


what do you know about snip


i kno he misses his kind

scip?


FK GG ME

I quit


I just sat here with a shit eating grin for a while waiting for you to notice.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
petered
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1817 Posts
October 18 2013 23:00 GMT
#5054
Four new entries into the QQ hall of infamy. Remember to post your shit in the Shikyo thread, but I mostly only care if it is funny. No one actually reads the longer posts with a blow by blow description of your game (looking at you Alaric).
This, my friends, is the power of the Shikyo Memorial for QQ therapy thread. We make the world a better place, one chainsaw massacre prevention at a time.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
October 18 2013 23:04 GMT
#5055
You're so used to skimming past my posts that you actually didn't notice I haven't posted in several weeks (not playing helps, I'm a genius).
Teut already tried to make me think he reads me, I ain't getting fooled that easily!
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
petered
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1817 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-18 23:06:54
October 18 2013 23:06 GMT
#5056
On October 19 2013 08:04 Alaric wrote:
You're so used to skimming past my posts that you actually didn't notice I haven't posted in several weeks (not playing helps, I'm a genius).
Teut already tried to make me think he reads me, I ain't getting fooled that easily!


I did notice actually, I was trying to bring you back. I'm like the meth dealer coming around to visit a customer who just got clean.

I thought for a little while that krnpandaman (or whatever his name is) was your smurf account, but he might be even worse than you.
This, my friends, is the power of the Shikyo Memorial for QQ therapy thread. We make the world a better place, one chainsaw massacre prevention at a time.
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-18 23:08:56
October 18 2013 23:08 GMT
#5057
On October 19 2013 08:04 Alaric wrote:
You're so used to skimming past my posts that you actually didn't notice I haven't posted in several weeks (not playing helps, I'm a genius).
Teut already tried to make me think he reads me, I ain't getting fooled that easily!


I never implied anything of the such
to be honest i skip most posts around here because the large majority are about pokemon or something and i only read stuff on interesting topics
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
October 18 2013 23:13 GMT
#5058
It was a failed reference to some /w exchanged last time I spectated you, prob last week-end. I forgot an half and you probably forgot it all.

Short (I promise!) guide to detect Alaric-wannabees:
- if the post doesn't make you scroll at least twice to pass it despite its vocabulary not exceeding 30 words, then it's not mine.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
October 18 2013 23:19 GMT
#5059
wtf Soniv you lied, Xerath is fucking fun as hell.
It's your boy Guzma!
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
October 18 2013 23:19 GMT
#5060
On October 19 2013 06:51 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2013 06:34 AsmodeusXI wrote:
I believe a certain gtr and Snip will be interested in the following.

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/26066-skarner-rework-coming-to-pbe

These are potentially rather huge buffs. Q getting AS will possibly make his jungle quite a bit faster (will have to math against losing base AS), R is obviously a massive buff, and E will now actually be useful and mean that his pre-6 ganks are far more worthwhile.

I'm excited to get back to the scorpion, honestly. He was like my most played in S2, but I just stopped playing him.


I'm actually feeling pretty smug about the skarner rework at the moment. It's been very satisfying seeing them acknowledge the same major problems with skarner's old kit that I pointed out ages ago in the old official GD forums. It was especially weird at the time because they were at war against kits they deemed "binary" on old champions (I think it was Kat at the time) and seemed completely oblivious to the issues a melee champ with natural short ranged permaslow and no reliable gap closer would have. The balance team must have tunnel visioned on old champions and never talked to the champ design team for the 6 months or whatever time it took to make skarner.
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
Prev 1 251 252 253 254 255 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2305
GuemChi 575
Leta 158
Bale 36
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
sSak 23
Noble 17
Icarus 10
Dota 2
febbydoto28
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g8165
C9.Mang0261
Happy258
Sick146
ceh9120
ViBE101
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick460
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2208
League of Legends
• Lourlo1155
• Stunt457
Other Games
• Shiphtur507
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 28m
Patches Events
9h 28m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.