• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:50
CEST 02:50
KST 09:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10539 users

[Patch 3.10: Yimake Patch] General Discussion - Page 313

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 311 312 313 314 315 331 Next
No more bad posting
Djin)ftw(
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Germany3357 Posts
August 20 2013 20:43 GMT
#6241
On August 21 2013 05:26 Simberto wrote:
Can someone explain to me why junglers NEVER build aegis? As a support that puts me in a stupid predicament. Either i build an aegis, or i spam wards + oracles. Not having aegis/locket in your team is bad. But not having vision is also bad. I can't even understand why against a team consisting of Malph + Singed + Blitz + Ahri + Cait youd rather build a FH then an aegis. Actually, i can't really understand why you would build a FH, ever.


I often build locket as the jungler when my support is not getting it or it takes too long for him to get it. Its a must have team fighting item. And, since the ward warfare is expensive, as the support I usually tell my jungler to get locket.

...

Then again, YOLOQ LOL


Though i have come to the conclusion lately that vision is completely irrelevant. People on a team with 100% mapvision get randomly caught or start stupid fights as often as people on a team with 0% mapvision. Actually less vision appears to make people more likely to group and not run around alone and start stupid fights.


That might actually be true. OO maybe this behaviour also correlates with the following champion picks: fizz.
"jk CLG best mindgames using the baron to counterthrow" - boesthius
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
August 20 2013 20:49 GMT
#6242
On August 21 2013 05:43 UniversalSnip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 03:20 Alaric wrote:
On August 21 2013 03:04 AsianEcksDragon wrote:
People still buy gp10 items? What is this, S2?

Rush a goddamn sightstone and buy some wards you POS support. You're better off buying a doran's blade/ring/shield so you can at least be useful in lane.

Or buy philo and spam the hell out of pinks.

Are you saying you do this? Because it's like the worst thing ever and I've noticed it's also what pretty much 100% of silver players do.

Depends. Enemy does it? I'll do it. While murdering him so I have more gold to establish map control.
I usually play support very aggressively and I'm also pretty vocal about available gank paths, wards timings and especially dragon opportunities, so I work pretty hard at making my pinks worth it.

And most people in Gold rush sightstone. In Silver people don't rush philo and spam pinks, they rush philo, build sightstone, and are behind in gold compared to me until like 20 minutes later when their philo has paid for itself while I'm using these 700 gold for more useful stuff like HP or pinks to murder their squishy asses.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
August 20 2013 20:57 GMT
#6243
Doran's shield OP on supports.
AsianEcksDragon
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1036 Posts
August 20 2013 21:04 GMT
#6244
On August 21 2013 05:57 sylverfyre wrote:
Doran's shield OP on supports.


This so much. The first time I realize this was shortly after the dshield change and I counterpicked an Alistar with Lulu thinking that I'd stomp him with my poke and cc. He started dshield and I found out that none of my autoattacks stick because of the item's unique passive and health regen. I've started buying it on tanky supports like Ali, Blitz, Leona, Taric, and Thresh ever since.
神は乗り越えられる試練しか与えない
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-20 21:10:31
August 20 2013 21:09 GMT
#6245
Philo doesn't make any sense to me. It was somewhat defensible in S2 with the extremely good build path into Shurelya's, but since Shurelya's is a lot more situational now, a casual Philo doesn't go anywhere. The item doesn't sell itself on the gold generation because the stats you get drop to near zero practical value past laning phase and it takes 23 minutes to even break even on the cost you spend on the item. Having 7 HP5 and 9 MP5 for free 23 minutes from now at the cost of 700 gold now does not feel very compelling.

DShield/DBlade are very good on supports. DBlade's the real secret tech because +10 AD actually is very good for low-level trades/harass and 5 HP return on hit independent of your actual AD is good even if you aren't an AD.
Moderator
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-20 21:12:17
August 20 2013 21:10 GMT
#6246
I don't really understand the argument that Locket is "meh"

I mean, assuming that you're level 10, and ignoring the HP regen and the aura altogether, Locket and its active, Cloth Armor and a Null Magic Mantle are giving you:
450 HP, 35 armor, 40 MR and 10% CDR for 3200g

Compare that to like, Wardens Mail + Spectres Cowl + Kindlegem, which is giving you:
50 Armor, 45 MR, 400 HP and 10% CDR for 3250g


Yeah the latter option gives you the Wardens Mail passive and more armor, but Locket is giving you an MR aura and a shield active. What do you want more in a teamfight, the Wardens Mail passive on your jungler, or an extra 80 MR and 600 HP on the team?

I see Locket as still a very good economy defensive buy unless you want to be stacking entirely armor or entirely MR. Ancient Golem + Locket still seems like a strong jungler core for tanky stats.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
August 20 2013 21:10 GMT
#6247
Haven't yet built a dblade on support :o
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-20 21:13:35
August 20 2013 21:12 GMT
#6248
On August 21 2013 06:10 Ketara wrote:
I don't really understand the argument that Locket is "meh"

I mean, assuming that you're level 10, and ignoring the HP regen and the aura altogether, Locket and its active, Cloth Armor and a Null Magic Mantle are giving you:
450 HP, 35 armor, 40 MR and 10% CDR for 3200g

Compare that to like, Wardens Mail + Spectres Cowl + Kindlegem, which is giving you:
50 Armor, 45 MR, 400 HP and 10% CDR for 3250g


Yeah the latter option gives you the Wardens Mail passive and more armor, but Locket is giving you an MR aura and a shield active.

I see Locket as still a very good economy defensive buy unless you want to be stacking entirely armor or entirely MR. Ancient Golem + Locket still seems like a strong jungler core for tanky stats.

You're only getting +20 Armor, and +20 MR, not 40. There's no +20 selfish MR on Locket. There's only 20 Armor on locket.

You're now 30 armor and 25 MR short of your other build (which is 3 incomplete items. One of which is only 300 gold away from a completed spirit visage which increases its efficiency massively because you get 10% CDR, SV passive, 20 HP5, and SV passive multiplying both the 20HP5 and your natural HP5 by 1.2
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-20 21:12:23
August 20 2013 21:12 GMT
#6249
On August 21 2013 06:10 Ketara wrote:
I don't really understand the argument that Locket is "meh"

I mean, assuming that you're level 10, and ignoring the HP regen and the aura altogether, Locket and its active, Cloth Armor and a Null Magic Mantle are giving you:
450 HP, 35 armor, 40 MR and 10% CDR for 3200g

Compare that to like, Wardens Mail + Spectres Cowl + Kindlegem, which is giving you:
50 Armor, 45 MR, 400 HP and 10% CDR for 3250g


Yeah the latter option gives you the Wardens Mail passive and more armor, but Locket is giving you an MR aura and a shield active.

I see Locket as still a very good economy defensive buy unless you want to be stacking entirely armor or entirely MR. Ancient Golem + Locket still seems like a strong jungler core for tanky stats.

Shh, stop saying it's good, no one is building it, you got the game you wanted! hue
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
August 20 2013 21:12 GMT
#6250
A second DShield would probably be better if the passive weren't unique, but it is, so what can you do.
Moderator
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
August 20 2013 21:12 GMT
#6251
On August 21 2013 06:12 sylverfyre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 06:10 Ketara wrote:
I don't really understand the argument that Locket is "meh"

I mean, assuming that you're level 10, and ignoring the HP regen and the aura altogether, Locket and its active, Cloth Armor and a Null Magic Mantle are giving you:
450 HP, 35 armor, 40 MR and 10% CDR for 3200g

Compare that to like, Wardens Mail + Spectres Cowl + Kindlegem, which is giving you:
50 Armor, 45 MR, 400 HP and 10% CDR for 3250g


Yeah the latter option gives you the Wardens Mail passive and more armor, but Locket is giving you an MR aura and a shield active.

I see Locket as still a very good economy defensive buy unless you want to be stacking entirely armor or entirely MR. Ancient Golem + Locket still seems like a strong jungler core for tanky stats.

You're only getting +20 Armor, and +20 MR, not 40. There's no +20 selfish MR on Locket. There's only 20 Armor on locket.


Locket + Null Magic Mantle is 40 MR.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-20 21:17:02
August 20 2013 21:14 GMT
#6252
On August 21 2013 06:12 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 06:12 sylverfyre wrote:
On August 21 2013 06:10 Ketara wrote:
I don't really understand the argument that Locket is "meh"

I mean, assuming that you're level 10, and ignoring the HP regen and the aura altogether, Locket and its active, Cloth Armor and a Null Magic Mantle are giving you:
450 HP, 35 armor, 40 MR and 10% CDR for 3200g

Compare that to like, Wardens Mail + Spectres Cowl + Kindlegem, which is giving you:
50 Armor, 45 MR, 400 HP and 10% CDR for 3250g


Yeah the latter option gives you the Wardens Mail passive and more armor, but Locket is giving you an MR aura and a shield active.

I see Locket as still a very good economy defensive buy unless you want to be stacking entirely armor or entirely MR. Ancient Golem + Locket still seems like a strong jungler core for tanky stats.

You're only getting +20 Armor, and +20 MR, not 40. There's no +20 selfish MR on Locket. There's only 20 Armor on locket.


Locket + Null Magic Mantle is 40 MR.
Sorry, misunderstood.

Still not sure why you're comparing 3 incomplete items to a completed 2500g item + base items. You could complete that SV and youll be way better off than the locket thing. Locket is pretty terrible selfishly.

On August 21 2013 06:12 TheYango wrote:
A second DShield would probably be better if the passive weren't unique, but it is, so what can you do.

I tend to be too busy building wards and probably spending the next 3 save-up of 475 gold that goes to "not wards" on ruby crystal -> sightstone -> Ruby sightstone. Even if I'm spending the early game throwing pinks around, sightstone needs to be finished at some point.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
August 20 2013 21:16 GMT
#6253
Yeah if you want to only be building MR items, rushing SV is probably better than rushing Locket now.

But if you want balanced defensive stats, Locket still seems like a very good buy.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
August 20 2013 21:16 GMT
#6254
On August 21 2013 05:49 Alaric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 05:43 UniversalSnip wrote:
On August 21 2013 03:20 Alaric wrote:
On August 21 2013 03:04 AsianEcksDragon wrote:
People still buy gp10 items? What is this, S2?

Rush a goddamn sightstone and buy some wards you POS support. You're better off buying a doran's blade/ring/shield so you can at least be useful in lane.

Or buy philo and spam the hell out of pinks.

Are you saying you do this? Because it's like the worst thing ever and I've noticed it's also what pretty much 100% of silver players do.

Depends. Enemy does it? I'll do it. While murdering him so I have more gold to establish map control.
I usually play support very aggressively and I'm also pretty vocal about available gank paths, wards timings and especially dragon opportunities, so I work pretty hard at making my pinks worth it.

And most people in Gold rush sightstone. In Silver people don't rush philo and spam pinks, they rush philo, build sightstone, and are behind in gold compared to me until like 20 minutes later when their philo has paid for itself while I'm using these 700 gold for more useful stuff like HP or pinks to murder their squishy asses.

It's the worst, lol. Philo is an astoundingly bad first buy and pink spamming just costs so many wards later and gives almost no value past controlling the lane bush.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-20 21:19:57
August 20 2013 21:17 GMT
#6255
The main problem with Locket right now is that the Aegis timing along the way is extraordinarily weak now given how 1) the item is no longer cost-efficient for self-stats, and 2) the aura is much less universally useful than it was before.

The completed Locket is still good, but having just the Aegis while you're building your way toward Locket actually kind of sucks. And a jungler's budget typically demands component items that are good along the way.

Ketara you're taking the completed Locket timing and comparing it to various component items. Completed major items are typically strong when you get them--that goes without saying.

Realistically Locket is practical if you can get a laner who can finish it in one go or if you really get fed and can hammer it out fast. But you quite simply don't want to be sitting on the Aegis for a long time versus having items that give immediate combat power.
Moderator
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-20 21:20:55
August 20 2013 21:18 GMT
#6256
On August 21 2013 06:16 Ketara wrote:
Yeah if you want to only be building MR items, rushing SV is probably better than rushing Locket now.

But if you want balanced defensive stats, Locket still seems like a very good buy.

I'll take the warden's mail + SV build. Or chain mail + SV (into sunfire SV) Locket is such an inflexible build and gets you extremely mediocre defense. The aura is mostly useful against AP teams, but against AP teams why am i only getting 20 MR for myself?

If I'm a jungler, I will probably be building this after SOTAG, so I kinda want more resists. If I'm a support, this item is fucking expensive and I expect to finish it only if massive teamfights break out for me to farm assist money and maybe killsteal something. And building up to aegis on supports has always been this giant headache due to sitting on 3 component items when you also expect to have a sightstone, boots, 2 types of wards, and maybe a doran's item. And it doesn't even build out of kindlegem.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
August 20 2013 21:20 GMT
#6257
On August 21 2013 06:17 TheYango wrote:
The main problem with Locket right now is that the Aegis timing along the way is extraordinarily weak now given how 1) the item is no longer cost-efficient for self-stats, and 2) the aura is much less universally useful than it was before.

The completed Locket is still good, but having just the Aegis while you're building your way toward Locket actually kind of sucks. And a jungler's budget typically demands component items that are good along the way.

Ketara you're taking the completed Locket timing and comparing it to various component items. Completed major items are typically strong when you get them--that goes without saying.


I do think the buildup is a little awkward. You get way too much out of that 600g to complete the Locket.

Honestly I'd like to see them buff Emblem of Valor a little bit, at least if they want supports to be getting it over junglers. Supports can get an Emblem really easy and if it was cost efficient to sit on while you slowly worked up towards finishing Aegis that would be pretty cool, imo.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
AsianEcksDragon
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1036 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-20 21:22:26
August 20 2013 21:20 GMT
#6258
On August 21 2013 06:12 TheYango wrote:
A second DShield would probably be better if the passive weren't unique, but it is, so what can you do.


dblade is a rarer purchase for me because when I have 475, I opt for a ruby crystal for faster sightstone. However, I do know that it's a powerful item and buy it when the occasion calls for it. Usually this means:

1. I play a ranged support, especially Lulu.

and

2. I got a quick first blood or a double kill early. I want to snowball the lane so rather than rushing defensive items, I buy a dblade to play aggressively. It is especially important if I got the early kills and my AD died in the early trades. I want to be the one carrying the lane and let my AD farm safely.

As for the second dshield, I think a ruby crystal is a better buy since the passive doesn't stack.
神は乗り越えられる試練しか与えない
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-20 21:22:36
August 20 2013 21:22 GMT
#6259
On August 21 2013 06:20 AsianEcksDragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 06:12 TheYango wrote:
A second DShield would probably be better if the passive weren't unique, but it is, so what can you do.


dblade is a rarer purchase for me because when I have 475, I opt for a ruby crystal for faster sightstone. However, I do know that it's a powerful item and buy it when the occasion calls for it. Usually this means:

1. I play a ranged support, especially Lulu.

and

2. I got a quick first blood or a double kill early. I want to snowball the lane so rather than rushing defensive items, I buy a dblade to play aggressively. It is especially important I got the early kills and my AD died in the early trades. I want to be the one carrying the lane and let my AD farm safely.

I usually get the DShield if I get that first blood. It lets you be in their face a hell of a lot.

Next time I pick up a double kill as lulu early, I'll give a DBlade a shot.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
August 20 2013 21:24 GMT
#6260
In retrospect I would have liked Riot nerfing Aegis simply by making it a dead-end item with an appropriate slot/cost-efficiency tradeoff again (while keeping the item decent), but god forbid, Riot considers that sinful or something.

So instead of doing that, Riot gutted Aegis and made it's upgrade really efficient.
Moderator
Prev 1 311 312 313 314 315 331 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta43
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 199
CosmosSc2 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1900
GuemChi 1271
Artosis 658
910 41
MaD[AoV]19
Bale 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever303
League of Legends
JimRising 790
Counter-Strike
taco 215
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox650
Other Games
summit1g8672
Day[9].tv705
shahzam619
C9.Mang0317
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick580
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• Hinosc 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur709
• Day9tv705
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 10m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.