• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:18
CEST 12:18
KST 19:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11947 users

[Patch 3.07: Nerf Everything Not Nami] General Discussion…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 282 283 284 285 286 351 Next
Looks like we're back to status quo. Hope more of you lurkers unburrow and talk with us. :3

If you have any issues or comments about the new design, feel free to PM Neo.
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
June 06 2013 01:00 GMT
#5661
On June 06 2013 09:49 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 08:59 Ketara wrote:
Is everybody else noticing a sharp decline in the relative friendliness of the people they play with?

The last week or so I'm experiencing like 10x as many assholes per day, I wonder if it's because it's like summer vacation now.

My rule of thumb. No one is mean to the nice guy who's carrying his team. Be that dude and no one complains at you.


Thats pretty damn true. I actually got an apology after the game i referenced earlier, play like shit then play like boss and people actually CHEER UP. Like that shits unseen in LoL xD
Useless wet fish.
UnKooL
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)1667 Posts
June 06 2013 01:01 GMT
#5662
Anyone else on the east coast suffering 300-400 ping, Riot confirmed something is wrong on the forums. Guess I won't be playing tonight.
LoL: UnKooL and SoloQFiendUnKooL, SC2: UnKooL
Ian Ian Ian
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
915 Posts
June 06 2013 01:03 GMT
#5663
On June 06 2013 09:41 Ketara wrote:
Two weeks ago I was to a point where I basically didn't see anybody BMing anybody anymore during the day, now I'm back to every single game people are yelling at each other constantly, even games that we win. It is demoralizing.

I wonder when Riot is going to do some long awaited player behavior fixes. I appreciate the stuff they have going right now but it's blatant that more needs to be done, it upsets me that somebody can call somebody else a retard in a game and they don't get immediately banned for it.


It upsets me that you actually expect someone to get banned over that.

If you are watching a pro match, there should be rules about behaviour, yes. But outside of that it's still a game on the internet. Being called a retard is not bad AT ALL. Sure there are way more extreme cases of bad behaviour in LoL, but there are also alot of cases of people that really need a thicker skin.

I'm so sick of seeing literally every losing team go to all chat and "plz report _____". People are just mad that they are losing :/

Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-06 01:28:29
June 06 2013 01:13 GMT
#5664
People cry for reports at the slightest touch sometimes. I mean i play in bronze so i dont report people for being bad (although the more serious cases get a lash of the tongue.) but people just outright scream "omg report X" when they are only like 1/3, its not THAT bad, especially in bronze, we all suck. (I aint bronze elohell q.q kk?)

Being called a retard is a minor offence, but ive seen some epic shit where some guy said (im going to spoiler this is pretty rude but idra reference!) + Show Spoiler +
Go get raped by a tire iron. Your father is a pedophile and your mother is his basement child. How does it feel being the son of a pedophile and his victim. I want to slit open your mothers vagina and put you back up there so the world doesnt have to suffer you anymore. Along with more.


Now that, deserves an instaban IMO ^_^ along with other cases like it, but the majority of flamers and kids will just spam omg noob jajajaja, which are minor offences, even though toxic, i think the current system works fine for them
Useless wet fish.
Dgiese
Profile Joined July 2010
United States2687 Posts
June 06 2013 01:20 GMT
#5665
The whole 'plz report X (for inane reason)' is annoying, but "It's a game on the internet" is not a defense for shitty behavior. It's a free game, which no-one is forced to play, accordingly Riot gets to set the rules they wish (barring of course things that are illegal, e.g. No Y religion allowed, no people of Z color skin, etc). Just because people are dicks in general on the internet doesn't mean people should be allowed to do it if it's against the ToS Riot sets.
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-06 02:10:58
June 06 2013 01:28 GMT
#5666
EDIT: Standard zac build? when i bought him everyone was like "tank tank tank" but im having some success putting some AP on him with like Rylais and liandrys. My standard build atm is Ancient golem, Sorcerers boots, Rylais, Spirit, Sunfire and Liandries. Carries shit hard, i annihliate the squishies i jump on and still have like 4k hp.


God damn it i broke my post trying to quote it.
Useless wet fish.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 06 2013 01:30 GMT
#5667
On June 06 2013 10:00 Capped wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 09:49 wei2coolman wrote:
On June 06 2013 08:59 Ketara wrote:
Is everybody else noticing a sharp decline in the relative friendliness of the people they play with?

The last week or so I'm experiencing like 10x as many assholes per day, I wonder if it's because it's like summer vacation now.

My rule of thumb. No one is mean to the nice guy who's carrying his team. Be that dude and no one complains at you.


Thats pretty damn true. I actually got an apology after the game i referenced earlier, play like shit then play like boss and people actually CHEER UP. Like that shits unseen in LoL xD

Pretty much if your doing really good in game you get a lot of persuasive power. If your teammates are arguing and your team is losing. just be like 'yo any game can be thrown, let x farm bot lane. Y shove top, and rest defend. We got this.'
liftlift > tsm
Alzadar
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada5009 Posts
June 06 2013 01:31 GMT
#5668
On June 06 2013 10:03 Ian Ian Ian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 09:41 Ketara wrote:
Two weeks ago I was to a point where I basically didn't see anybody BMing anybody anymore during the day, now I'm back to every single game people are yelling at each other constantly, even games that we win. It is demoralizing.

I wonder when Riot is going to do some long awaited player behavior fixes. I appreciate the stuff they have going right now but it's blatant that more needs to be done, it upsets me that somebody can call somebody else a retard in a game and they don't get immediately banned for it.


It upsets me that you actually expect someone to get banned over that.

If you are watching a pro match, there should be rules about behaviour, yes. But outside of that it's still a game on the internet. Being called a retard is not bad AT ALL. Sure there are way more extreme cases of bad behaviour in LoL, but there are also alot of cases of people that really need a thicker skin.

I'm so sick of seeing literally every losing team go to all chat and "plz report _____". People are just mad that they are losing :/



Just because it's the norm in gaming communities to tolerate verbal abuse doesn't mean it has to be that way. There's no justification for insults. Nobody should need to have a thick skin, we play for recreation, to relax, to compete, not to have some idiot call us names.
I am the Town Medic.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
June 06 2013 01:39 GMT
#5669
On June 06 2013 10:03 Ian Ian Ian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 09:41 Ketara wrote:
Two weeks ago I was to a point where I basically didn't see anybody BMing anybody anymore during the day, now I'm back to every single game people are yelling at each other constantly, even games that we win. It is demoralizing.

I wonder when Riot is going to do some long awaited player behavior fixes. I appreciate the stuff they have going right now but it's blatant that more needs to be done, it upsets me that somebody can call somebody else a retard in a game and they don't get immediately banned for it.


It upsets me that you actually expect someone to get banned over that.

If you are watching a pro match, there should be rules about behaviour, yes. But outside of that it's still a game on the internet. Being called a retard is not bad AT ALL. Sure there are way more extreme cases of bad behaviour in LoL, but there are also alot of cases of people that really need a thicker skin.

I'm so sick of seeing literally every losing team go to all chat and "plz report _____". People are just mad that they are losing :/


There is absolutely no reason why anybody should call anybody a retard in game ever. Nobody who is that mentally challenged could possibly play League of Legends at all.

If you think blatant hate speech isn't something that should be bannable, you need to grow up. It's not the worst thing I've been called in game for sure, it's just an example, but because it's not the worst thing doesn't mean somebody should get away with it.

If LoL were my game, there'd be a script set up that watched for words that were blatant hate speech, like retard, faggot, nigger, downie, etc, and if you say one of those words once ever it automatically gives you a 1 hour dodge timer after the game. Second time you do it, 2 hours, then 4 hours, etc.

As far as I'm concerned there's no reason to say those things to people ever, and there should be a zero tolerance policy to it. I'm sure you're all pretty lucky I'm not in charge of that shit, but regardless, the current policies are way too lax and Riot has said they're "working on it", I just hope they figure out what they want to do before the end of summer vacation .
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
canikizu
Profile Joined September 2010
4860 Posts
June 06 2013 01:41 GMT
#5670
Moral of the story: if you want to insult someone, please do it like a sir, not a gangster.
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
June 06 2013 01:49 GMT
#5671
On June 06 2013 10:41 canikizu wrote:
Moral of the story: if you want to insult someone, please do it like a sir, not a gangster.


YOU SIR, ARE A SCOUNDREL AND A MISFIT!
Useless wet fish.
OutlaW-
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic5053 Posts
June 06 2013 01:54 GMT
#5672
I don't know about anyone else, but I think that DotA handles the whole reporting/muting much better than League. This could be explained with the fact that I grew up in dota pubs where there was no regulation, but seeing as how people undeservedly get banned in League quite regularly, I can't say that I'm a big fan of the tribunal. If somebody is flaming you, you can always mute him.

Also, why are people talking about fixing Singed? It's countered by a very easy strategy of having like a support follow him, eat poison and force him to kill you. The entire strategy is now dead. I kinda expect Riot to nerf it even still, though.
Delete your post underage b&. You're incestuous for you're onee-chan so you're clearly not a bad guy, but others might not agree
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
June 06 2013 01:55 GMT
#5673
You guys realize that people insulting you is easily fixed with an ignore button right? Riot already bans people more frequently than most other games I've played where people would pretty much only get banned for cheating/hacking.
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
June 06 2013 01:56 GMT
#5674
On June 06 2013 10:39 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 10:03 Ian Ian Ian wrote:
On June 06 2013 09:41 Ketara wrote:
Two weeks ago I was to a point where I basically didn't see anybody BMing anybody anymore during the day, now I'm back to every single game people are yelling at each other constantly, even games that we win. It is demoralizing.

I wonder when Riot is going to do some long awaited player behavior fixes. I appreciate the stuff they have going right now but it's blatant that more needs to be done, it upsets me that somebody can call somebody else a retard in a game and they don't get immediately banned for it.


It upsets me that you actually expect someone to get banned over that.

If you are watching a pro match, there should be rules about behaviour, yes. But outside of that it's still a game on the internet. Being called a retard is not bad AT ALL. Sure there are way more extreme cases of bad behaviour in LoL, but there are also alot of cases of people that really need a thicker skin.

I'm so sick of seeing literally every losing team go to all chat and "plz report _____". People are just mad that they are losing :/


There is absolutely no reason why anybody should call anybody a retard in game ever. Nobody who is that mentally challenged could possibly play League of Legends at all.

If you think blatant hate speech isn't something that should be bannable, you need to grow up. It's not the worst thing I've been called in game for sure, it's just an example, but because it's not the worst thing doesn't mean somebody should get away with it.

If LoL were my game, there'd be a script set up that watched for words that were blatant hate speech, like retard, faggot, nigger, downie, etc, and if you say one of those words once ever it automatically gives you a 1 hour dodge timer after the game. Second time you do it, 2 hours, then 4 hours, etc.

As far as I'm concerned there's no reason to say those things to people ever, and there should be a zero tolerance policy to it. I'm sure you're all pretty lucky I'm not in charge of that shit, but regardless, the current policies are way too lax and Riot has said they're "working on it", I just hope they figure out what they want to do before the end of summer vacation .


Eh, thats fine and dandy. I still get trolled more pregame than ingame, and it is more detrimental to my fun and chances of winning.
Freeeeeeedom
OutlaW-
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic5053 Posts
June 06 2013 01:58 GMT
#5675
On June 06 2013 10:56 cLutZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 10:39 Ketara wrote:
On June 06 2013 10:03 Ian Ian Ian wrote:
On June 06 2013 09:41 Ketara wrote:
Two weeks ago I was to a point where I basically didn't see anybody BMing anybody anymore during the day, now I'm back to every single game people are yelling at each other constantly, even games that we win. It is demoralizing.

I wonder when Riot is going to do some long awaited player behavior fixes. I appreciate the stuff they have going right now but it's blatant that more needs to be done, it upsets me that somebody can call somebody else a retard in a game and they don't get immediately banned for it.


It upsets me that you actually expect someone to get banned over that.

If you are watching a pro match, there should be rules about behaviour, yes. But outside of that it's still a game on the internet. Being called a retard is not bad AT ALL. Sure there are way more extreme cases of bad behaviour in LoL, but there are also alot of cases of people that really need a thicker skin.

I'm so sick of seeing literally every losing team go to all chat and "plz report _____". People are just mad that they are losing :/


There is absolutely no reason why anybody should call anybody a retard in game ever. Nobody who is that mentally challenged could possibly play League of Legends at all.

If you think blatant hate speech isn't something that should be bannable, you need to grow up. It's not the worst thing I've been called in game for sure, it's just an example, but because it's not the worst thing doesn't mean somebody should get away with it.

If LoL were my game, there'd be a script set up that watched for words that were blatant hate speech, like retard, faggot, nigger, downie, etc, and if you say one of those words once ever it automatically gives you a 1 hour dodge timer after the game. Second time you do it, 2 hours, then 4 hours, etc.

As far as I'm concerned there's no reason to say those things to people ever, and there should be a zero tolerance policy to it. I'm sure you're all pretty lucky I'm not in charge of that shit, but regardless, the current policies are way too lax and Riot has said they're "working on it", I just hope they figure out what they want to do before the end of summer vacation .


Eh, thats fine and dandy. I still get trolled more pregame than ingame, and it is more detrimental to my fun and chances of winning.

Yeah, you can always just mute somebody, but if they trollpick or start intentionally feeding, that definitely ruins the game for everyone.
Delete your post underage b&. You're incestuous for you're onee-chan so you're clearly not a bad guy, but others might not agree
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
June 06 2013 01:59 GMT
#5676
Some people don't have as thick of skin. Don't act all holier than thou because some people can't shrug off needless shit talking. Ignoring is a great option, assholes should still be banned.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
OutlaW-
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic5053 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-06 02:01:21
June 06 2013 02:01 GMT
#5677
Where exactly am I acting holier than thou? I think that's just imagination on your part, I merely stated my opinion. No need to try and insult me, either.
Delete your post underage b&. You're incestuous for you're onee-chan so you're clearly not a bad guy, but others might not agree
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
June 06 2013 02:02 GMT
#5678
On June 06 2013 09:49 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 08:59 Ketara wrote:
Is everybody else noticing a sharp decline in the relative friendliness of the people they play with?

The last week or so I'm experiencing like 10x as many assholes per day, I wonder if it's because it's like summer vacation now.

My rule of thumb. No one is mean to the nice guy who's carrying his team. Be that dude and no one complains at you.


Except then someone else on your team is doing badly so somebody starts insulting them, then they insult them back, then other people start getting into it, and people are more focused on shit talking then playing the game and it becomes pretty damn hard to carry.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
June 06 2013 02:03 GMT
#5679
That wasn't directed at you, but it still came off as a little more aggressive than I intended.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 06 2013 02:05 GMT
#5680
On June 06 2013 11:02 GolemMadness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 09:49 wei2coolman wrote:
On June 06 2013 08:59 Ketara wrote:
Is everybody else noticing a sharp decline in the relative friendliness of the people they play with?

The last week or so I'm experiencing like 10x as many assholes per day, I wonder if it's because it's like summer vacation now.

My rule of thumb. No one is mean to the nice guy who's carrying his team. Be that dude and no one complains at you.


Except then someone else on your team is doing badly so somebody starts insulting them, then they insult them back, then other people start getting into it, and people are more focused on shit talking then playing the game and it becomes pretty damn hard to carry.

If you need your teammates to help you carry. You're not carrying correctly.
liftlift > tsm
Prev 1 282 283 284 285 286 351 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech82
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1138
Bisu 916
Hyuk 841
Larva 628
Leta 168
Sexy 135
Zeus 117
EffOrt 112
PianO 94
Soma 94
[ Show more ]
Mini 93
Pusan 65
ZerO 43
Killer 41
Last 38
ToSsGirL 35
sorry 32
Bale 26
Hm[arnc] 23
Trap 20
yabsab 18
JulyZerg 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe434
XaKoH 312
League of Legends
JimRising 320
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1341
Other Games
gofns31922
singsing1660
crisheroes214
OGKoka 197
Mew2King138
ArmadaUGS58
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick574
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream189
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• LUISG 18
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7079
• lizZardDota2267
League of Legends
• Jankos1333
• Stunt909
Upcoming Events
Online Event
42m
FEL
5h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 42m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.