• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:55
CEST 01:55
KST 08:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War695.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12179 users

[Patch 3.06: Lissandra Patch] General Discussion - Page 103

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 189 Next
h3r1n6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Iceland2039 Posts
May 07 2013 12:44 GMT
#2041
On May 07 2013 19:56 EquilasH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2013 19:22 JonGalt wrote:
I think a 1v1 tournament should be set up! Possible rules:

-- Each player registers with a champion pool of 6 champions.
-- Each player is allowed 3 bans.
-- Blind pick.
-- Bo3 in early rounds, Bo5 in semi-finals, Bo7 in finals.
-- First to 3 kills/2 towers

I know I can't stream or play, but I'd be willing to set up the bracket, rules, maybe find some prize money laying around, and create a thread. Anyone interested in streaming/casting it? Great opportunity to get your voice out there!


I'll defo play if it's on EUW.

Edit: I assume it would be NA though



Apart from finding enough people, we'd also need someone to organize it for EU. I'd be in, but I doubt it's going to happen
NeoGeoOdin
Profile Joined October 2011
Colombia140 Posts
May 07 2013 12:46 GMT
#2042
They need to make an RPG (not mmo) maybe like diablo, where there is coop at least...
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-07 12:53:50
May 07 2013 12:49 GMT
#2043
On May 07 2013 21:36 Alaric wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [Video] +


Now I've got to ask: why don't they use more of those illustrations and stuff and (not only doing more of those videos to show us the people who worked behind it and what did they do) support their promos and events with that, instead of relying mainly of the pretty corny lore that they put into champions' bios? >_<
Especially when they're the first to admit that they have to make it concise because it doesn't have too much space, but also that being in-client it's the only part most people will be in contact with when it comes to lore?

tl;dr Riot more pretty pictures and sounds pls


so guys, make your predictions here:

How long till the League of Legends MMO?

winner gets 100 ESPORTS dollars

also you can guess how much money it will make. I'll predict 450 gazillion dollars.

On May 07 2013 21:46 NeoGeoOdin wrote:
They need to make an RPG (not mmo) maybe like diablo, where there is coop at least...


yeah right, Riot, the kings of massively multiplayer F2P money extraction (with huge asian audience), are gonna make a single player RPG? Not likely.
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
May 07 2013 13:11 GMT
#2044
Can anyone recommend which game (1-5) of the EU LCS Finals between Fnatic and Gambit that I should watch? The recommended polls aren't in the OP. I can probably only watch one.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
TSBspartacus
Profile Joined October 2011
England1046 Posts
May 07 2013 13:12 GMT
#2045
On May 06 2013 14:16 FinestHour wrote:
started playing syndra and realized that theres no guide here for that champion, anyone got some high level tips tricks item builds

Q then E for a really fast stun, you can E while Q is forming and it will still do it. Use W to refresh your orb that it about to die so you can get more balls on the field at once for an awesome ult.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
May 07 2013 13:32 GMT
#2046
On May 07 2013 22:12 TSBspartacus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2013 14:16 FinestHour wrote:
started playing syndra and realized that theres no guide here for that champion, anyone got some high level tips tricks item builds

Q then E for a really fast stun, you can E while Q is forming and it will still do it. Use W to refresh your orb that it about to die so you can get more balls on the field at once for an awesome ult.

W somewhere, grab it, then Q+W->E with the Q and W right next to them for a much larger AoE stun that's also really fast.

While controlling an object like the baron or a dragon or defending your turret and enemies are arriving, make a nice Q clump on the ground W-ing the first Q after casting the first 2 Qs and perhaps placing it in between the Qs. This way you get a really good AoE scatter stun and have a 7 orb ult ready to 1shot anyone when they arrive at the area.

Off a max range QE stun you can W the orb throwing it at them, Q them, Q again if in no rush and ult. Needs no CDR, 6 orb ult.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
May 07 2013 13:32 GMT
#2047
On May 07 2013 22:11 JonGalt wrote:
Can anyone recommend which game (1-5) of the EU LCS Finals between Fnatic and Gambit that I should watch? The recommended polls aren't in the OP. I can probably only watch one.

4, without a doubt.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-07 14:21:08
May 07 2013 14:19 GMT
#2048
I should really work on my supports. My Leona is fine but I'm pretty useless as Thresh if I can't auto-harass a bunch, and I have a lot of trouble playing against Leona and Tresh (basically aggro supports against whom I can't pick Leona). My Lulu still gets caught a bunch (against a Graves + melee support lane I'd prob be useless because they'd be too tanky for my harass), as does my Zyra (I prob play her wrong, even with a E -> Q+WW I don't do much damage), Taric is weaker now and I'm not confident at all playing Janna/Alistar against Leo.
Grmbl.

(Also purple side sucks, we had Vayne so since they did the golems I couldn't let her alone to ward in case they rushed the bushes/a level 2 all-in, and then their Nasus jungle came for a double-kill x_x. Felt a bit powerless 'cause I'd rely on the opponents not knowing how to abuse it, and that game clearly demonstrated that I suck at playing from behind as support.)
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
May 07 2013 14:22 GMT
#2049
Why the hell is Lissandra still 7800?

I have enough, I just don't feel like dropping that extra 1500 IP
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
May 07 2013 14:23 GMT
#2050
On May 07 2013 23:19 Alaric wrote:
I should really work on my supports. My Leona is fine but I'm pretty useless as Thresh if I can't auto-harass a bunch, and I have a lot of trouble playing against Leona and Tresh (basically aggro supports against whom I can't pick Leona). My Lulu still gets caught a bunch (against a Graves + melee support lane I'd prob be useless because they'd be too tanky for my harass), as does my Zyra (I prob play her wrong, even with a E -> Q+WW I don't do much damage), Taric is weaker now and I'm not confident at all playing Janna/Alistar against Leo.
Grmbl.

(Also purple side sucks, we had Vayne so since they did the golems I couldn't let her alone to ward in case they rushed the bushes/a level 2 all-in, and then their Nasus jungle came for a double-kill x_x. Felt a bit powerless 'cause I'd rely on the opponents not knowing how to abuse it, and that game clearly demonstrated that I suck at playing from behind as support.)


Workshop that Janna hard man. She's my favorite for keeping aggression to a minimum, though admittedly Alistar is probably easier in that regard (particularly if you get you EQ combo down pat)

You could also go the opposite direction and learn the Blitz to out-aggressive EVERYONE.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
May 07 2013 14:24 GMT
#2051
On May 07 2013 23:19 Alaric wrote:
I should really work on my supports. My Leona is fine but I'm pretty useless as Thresh if I can't auto-harass a bunch, and I have a lot of trouble playing against Leona and Tresh (basically aggro supports against whom I can't pick Leona). My Lulu still gets caught a bunch (against a Graves + melee support lane I'd prob be useless because they'd be too tanky for my harass), as does my Zyra (I prob play her wrong, even with a E -> Q+WW I don't do much damage), Taric is weaker now and I'm not confident at all playing Janna/Alistar against Leo.
Grmbl.

(Also purple side sucks, we had Vayne so since they did the golems I couldn't let her alone to ward in case they rushed the bushes/a level 2 all-in, and then their Nasus jungle came for a double-kill x_x. Felt a bit powerless 'cause I'd rely on the opponents not knowing how to abuse it, and that game clearly demonstrated that I suck at playing from behind as support.)


Is Leona popular on EU or at your elo or something?
I still default to Sona or Lulu as support. Taric and Janna also work.
Not a Thresh fan and my Zyra is abysmal. Blitz is very fun but fk that mana nerf.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-07 14:34:15
May 07 2013 14:29 GMT
#2052
The fiercest Blitz can't be as manmode as my Leona, bathed by the sunlight as she flies toward the enemy tower.

I've become trash at Alistar since some nerfs that happened while I wasn't playing him, and now I feel like I don't do enough damage with him (while dropping oom super fast if maxing E, so I'm bad at playing him from behind too). It's not that I can't hit EQ (I'm pretty reliable at it), it's that when I engage I feel like I eat a bunch of damage without doing as much in return (can be a matter of AD not following, too, but I'm not experienced enough anymore with him to tell.)
I guess part of it could be attributed to the armour/gp5/MR/gp5 runepage I'm running on every support. I could/should probably use my AD/armour/MR/MS for stuff like Taric/Alistar, to get in range more easily and have that damage that I feel I lack.


Edit: Blitz is still banned too often to make the effort of relearning him after the nerfs (he was still tanky when I played him, and when I see how I fed learning Lulu after weeks of Leona I'm not sure if it's a good idea ).
I'd say at my Elo (Silver I) Thresh is banned less than Blitz, and picked fairly often. Sona, Leona and Lulu are probably the most popular supports (not in that order, and Thresh would overthrow Lulu if he wasn't banned so much), there's significantly less Taric since the nerfs, and surprisingly little Zyra.
I tried to come back to Sona for when sustain is needed, but the nerfs left her so squishy it'd take me awhile to un-learn how aggro I used to be with her (same as Lulu, gets me killed too easily). Taric drops oom so easily in fights now that he doesn't have his passive. :<
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
May 07 2013 14:32 GMT
#2053
On May 07 2013 23:29 Alaric wrote:
The fiercest Blitz can't be as manmode as my Leona, bathed by the sunlight as she flies toward the enemy tower.

I've become trash at Alistar since some nerfs that happened while I wasn't playing him, and now I feel like I don't do enough damage with him (while dropping oom super fast if maxing E, so I'm bad at playing him from behind too). It's not that I can't hit EQ (I'm pretty reliable at it), it's that when I engage I feel like I eat a bunch of damage without doing as much in return (can be a matter of AD not following, too, but I'm not experienced enough anymore with him to tell.)
I guess part of it could be attributed to the armour/gp5/MR/gp5 runepage I'm running on every support. I could/should probably use my AD/armour/MR/MS for stuff like Taric/Alistar, to get in range more easily and have that damage that I feel I lack.


All of my melee supports use Ar/Ar/MR/Gp5 and pretty much all the ranged ones (except Thresh) use MPen/Ar/Mp5/Gp5. Less damage on the face-punching ones, more pain on the laser-throwing ones.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
greggy
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom1483 Posts
May 07 2013 14:33 GMT
#2054
just pick sona into everything (except maybe blitz because he's gay as fuck). most <gold leonas are complete trashcans and you should just harass them into oblivion
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
May 07 2013 14:45 GMT
#2055
On May 07 2013 23:22 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Why the hell is Lissandra still 7800?

I have enough, I just don't feel like dropping that extra 1500 IP

The price drop, I believe, occurs precisely 24*7 hours from when she was enabled.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-07 15:03:41
May 07 2013 15:01 GMT
#2056
^not even ninja'd I just fail at looking at the thread

On May 07 2013 23:22 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Why the hell is Lissandra still 7800?

I have enough, I just don't feel like dropping that extra 1500 IP

Isn't it 1 week?

I cannot recall when Lissandra exactly was released(Wasn't during the patch right?) but it should be soon that her price is reduced...



Someone please suggest me a champion that can do its job even at 2 FPS. Really annoyed at playing some AP caster and always just suiciding in teamfights because whenever either team has like, Jarvan or Vayne or something and they pop their ult BAM FPS goes from 30 to 2. That's some OP 10 second CC if you ask me.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
thenexusp
Profile Joined May 2009
United States3721 Posts
May 07 2013 15:06 GMT
#2057
On May 08 2013 00:01 Shikyo wrote:
^not even ninja'd I just fail at looking at the thread

Show nested quote +
On May 07 2013 23:22 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Why the hell is Lissandra still 7800?

I have enough, I just don't feel like dropping that extra 1500 IP

Isn't it 1 week?

I cannot recall when Lissandra exactly was released(Wasn't during the patch right?) but it should be soon that her price is reduced...



Someone please suggest me a champion that can do its job even at 2 FPS. Really annoyed at playing some AP caster and always just suiciding in teamfights because whenever either team has like, Jarvan or Vayne or something and they pop their ult BAM FPS goes from 30 to 2. That's some OP 10 second CC if you ask me.

You should look into those custom skins for problematic champs that people have made for low performance computers.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
May 07 2013 15:06 GMT
#2058
On May 08 2013 00:06 thenexusp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2013 00:01 Shikyo wrote:
^not even ninja'd I just fail at looking at the thread

On May 07 2013 23:22 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Why the hell is Lissandra still 7800?

I have enough, I just don't feel like dropping that extra 1500 IP

Isn't it 1 week?

I cannot recall when Lissandra exactly was released(Wasn't during the patch right?) but it should be soon that her price is reduced...



Someone please suggest me a champion that can do its job even at 2 FPS. Really annoyed at playing some AP caster and always just suiciding in teamfights because whenever either team has like, Jarvan or Vayne or something and they pop their ult BAM FPS goes from 30 to 2. That's some OP 10 second CC if you ask me.

You should look into those custom skins for problematic champs that people have made for low performance computers.

Do you have any links ? Those would be wonderful.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
schmutttt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia3856 Posts
May 07 2013 15:09 GMT
#2059
What is alistar EQ? Is this a combo I don't know about?
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-07 15:12:27
May 07 2013 15:12 GMT
#2060
Well his Q is sort of like an earthquake.
+ Show Spoiler +
it probably is supposed to be WQ
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 189 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings68
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta17
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9058
GuemChi 835
Artosis 804
Rain 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm236
monkeys_forever181
League of Legends
Doublelift6011
Counter-Strike
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe93
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3473
Other Games
FrodaN2339
Liquid`RaSZi1756
JimRising 488
C9.Mang0443
Livibee367
Maynarde167
Mew2King42
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1228
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 135
• musti20045 52
• Sammyuel 36
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1440
• Scarra1000
• Shiphtur583
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 5m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.