• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:52
CEST 12:52
KST 19:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9255 users

[Patch 1.0.0.150: Shadow Isles] General Discussion - Page…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 232 233 234 235 236 310 Next
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
November 07 2012 15:44 GMT
#4661
On November 08 2012 00:39 Sandster wrote:
Warwick is amazing in low levels. Every ult is a free kill, and you never die in the jungle.

WW is just a good champ that no one plays. People underestimate how tanky as fuck you get while still doing respectable damage, and at any low to mid ELO, where no one varies their build to get QSS or knows how to peel off of a carry, your ult is, like you said, a death sentence in both ganks and teamfights.
It's your boy Guzma!
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-07 15:49:07
November 07 2012 15:48 GMT
#4662
Is toyz's name "I will only play [something]" ?

edit: oh zyra
No I'm never serious.
Navi
Profile Joined November 2009
5286 Posts
November 07 2012 16:10 GMT
#4663
On November 08 2012 00:15 AsnSensation wrote:
well i guess it's good because Q's cooldown scales with levels while W does not but I think maybe his burst suffers abit especially since he's going grail first and doesnt have any "real" ap until he finishes it but I guess it's good since it's the best orianna player in the world atm we are talking about ^^ and his grail is usually finished by 1minutes anyway bc of his insane farming skills

wtf
+ Show Spoiler +

he farms and maintains lane control as his MO, making q-max optimal for his own playstyle
Hey! Listen!
Sabin010
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1892 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-07 16:12:33
November 07 2012 16:10 GMT
#4664
So I'm low Elo, and recently began playing a ton of Singed. How do I convince my team to ignore my lane no matter how many times I die, and how farming in between the towers is how you be a great Singed? I get these guys who report me for feeding cause I'm 0-3, even though its 15 minutes and I'm sitting on over 100 creeps while distracting the enemy top laner and jungler to the point where they aren't even getting gold or experience because I'm stealing jungle and they're trying to kill me while the minions he should be farming are just dying to the tower.

Edit: I get teammates who think "oh shoot I have to save him" when I'm actually fine.
thenexusp
Profile Joined May 2009
United States3721 Posts
November 07 2012 16:10 GMT
#4665
On November 08 2012 00:14 TheKefka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2012 23:27 BlackPaladin wrote:
Just because someone says something doesn't make it true.

EVERYBODY LIES

"The problem with the internet is that people just make stuff up" -- Albert Einstein
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
November 07 2012 16:12 GMT
#4666
That Einstein guy was quite ahead of his time.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-07 16:18:40
November 07 2012 16:18 GMT
#4667
On November 08 2012 01:10 Sabin010 wrote:
So I'm low Elo, and recently began playing a ton of Singed. How do I convince my team to ignore my lane no matter how many times I die, and how farming in between the towers is how you be a great Singed? I get these guys who report me for feeding cause I'm 0-3, even though its 15 minutes and I'm sitting on over 100 creeps while distracting the enemy top laner and jungler to the point where they aren't even getting gold or experience because I'm stealing jungle and they're trying to kill me while the minions he should be farming are just dying to the tower.

Edit: I get teammates who think "oh shoot I have to save him" when I'm actually fine.

You don't. I have people that've been playing with me for months and even though they know my playstyle (unless I'm tryharding I just love to do silly stuff, steal buffs and generally take a lot of risks with good survivable champs like Udyr/Mundo/Blitz) they still think I'm simply bad (I am, but those stuff are calculated and not blind) and need help when I'm fleeing perfectly fine and they force a bad teamfight to "save" me.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
November 07 2012 16:22 GMT
#4668
Playing a game where our teamcomp is Amumu-Morg-Leona-GP-Ez. I thought the aoe ult teamcomp had fallen out of favour.
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
November 07 2012 16:22 GMT
#4669
The problem is most people never try to push their limits so they don't realise what you can get away with. So when they see someone that has tested those boundaries push them too the edge they think you merely overextended so need some kind of help instead of realizing you within the limits. That's kind of why I believe in pubs you should be as aggressive as possible to see what you can and can't do. Then when you playing normally you know the limits so you can punish play a lot better.
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
November 07 2012 16:23 GMT
#4670
On November 08 2012 00:44 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2012 00:39 Sandster wrote:
Warwick is amazing in low levels. Every ult is a free kill, and you never die in the jungle.

WW is just a good champ that no one plays. People underestimate how tanky as fuck you get while still doing respectable damage, and at any low to mid ELO, where no one varies their build to get QSS or knows how to peel off of a carry, your ult is, like you said, a death sentence in both ganks and teamfights.


WW is amazing I agree (most played champ in ranked for me), but he clears so slowly. He's the only champ I still have a AS/arp rune page for and I haven't played him in months.

Problem is Skarner is basically better in almost every way, and countered the same way. The big difference is that WW's ult is mainly used for defensive purposes later in the game while Skarner's is to initiate. WW is AMAZING against champs that like to dive your team though, but is pretty bad when these same champs paired with, say, Orianna.
Sabin010
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1892 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-07 16:30:17
November 07 2012 16:27 GMT
#4671
On November 08 2012 01:22 Numy wrote:
The problem is most people never try to push their limits so they don't realise what you can get away with. So when they see someone that has tested those boundaries push them too the edge they think you merely overextended so need some kind of help instead of realizing you within the limits. That's kind of why I believe in pubs you should be as aggressive as possible to see what you can and can't do. Then when you playing normally you know the limits so you can punish play a lot better.


Well said. Pushing the limits beyond the breaking point is the only way to find out where you need to draw the line.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
November 07 2012 16:35 GMT
#4672
I have seen a lot of support Zilean recently. Is that the new thing or am I special?
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
November 07 2012 16:38 GMT
#4673
Support Zilean has always been around. He ooms after like 4 bombs in lane, so just pot through them and laugh when he becomes nothing but an ult-bot for the rest of the game.

Would be funny to run full pot opening as an AD vs Zilean.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
November 07 2012 16:41 GMT
#4674
On November 08 2012 01:38 Sandster wrote:
Support Zilean has always been around. He ooms after like 4 bombs in lane, so just pot through them and laugh when he becomes nothing but an ult-bot for the rest of the game.

Would be funny to run full pot opening as an AD vs Zilean.

I tried that once.
I felt so naked without the boots on my feet.
But I didn't die early, so I guess it was worth it.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Sabin010
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1892 Posts
November 07 2012 16:43 GMT
#4675
On November 08 2012 01:38 Sandster wrote:
Support Zilean has always been around. He ooms after like 4 bombs in lane, so just pot through them and laugh when he becomes nothing but an ult-bot for the rest of the game.

Would be funny to run full pot opening as an AD vs Zilean.


What I do vs Zilean supports is use the bomb on my head to damage as many creeps as possible, then call my jungler or mid for a gank when he's oom and pushed to the tower.
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
November 07 2012 16:57 GMT
#4676
It's kind of like playing vs support Nidalee - it's gimmicky for the first few levels, especially if they get ahead in lane, but you can sacrifice some cs and let the lane push knowing that she's utterly useless past the 15 min mark.
foxmeep
Profile Joined July 2009
Australia2337 Posts
November 07 2012 17:14 GMT
#4677
On November 08 2012 00:44 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2012 00:39 Sandster wrote:
Warwick is amazing in low levels. Every ult is a free kill, and you never die in the jungle.

WW is just a good champ that no one plays. People underestimate how tanky as fuck you get while still doing respectable damage, and at any low to mid ELO, where no one varies their build to get QSS or knows how to peel off of a carry, your ult is, like you said, a death sentence in both ganks and teamfights.


But Skarner is just a flat out better WW
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
November 07 2012 17:26 GMT
#4678
Spoilers guyz; Akali is a former student of Zed who defected to the kinkou. I have proof! >:D
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Xevious
Profile Joined February 2011
United States2086 Posts
November 07 2012 17:27 GMT
#4679
I want to find out who has the most ranked games played for each hero, i.e. GamersLegends for warwick, Azingy for amumu, OfSerenity for heimerdinger. Is there any website or function that can do this?
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
November 07 2012 17:33 GMT
#4680
On November 08 2012 02:14 foxmeep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2012 00:44 Requizen wrote:
On November 08 2012 00:39 Sandster wrote:
Warwick is amazing in low levels. Every ult is a free kill, and you never die in the jungle.

WW is just a good champ that no one plays. People underestimate how tanky as fuck you get while still doing respectable damage, and at any low to mid ELO, where no one varies their build to get QSS or knows how to peel off of a carry, your ult is, like you said, a death sentence in both ganks and teamfights.


But Skarner is just a flat out better WW


Doesn't WW's steroid make him better in late game? Skarner falls off once his key targets get QSS.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Prev 1 232 233 234 235 236 310 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 9872
StarCastTV_EN272
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12097
Bisu 4096
FanTaSy 3348
Jaedong 1267
BeSt 801
actioN 622
Horang2 514
EffOrt 499
Larva 265
Leta 235
[ Show more ]
Zeus 206
Barracks 162
Dewaltoss 113
Mind 101
JYJ 79
Mong 74
scan(afreeca) 67
ToSsGirL 59
sorry 59
Sexy 57
Shinee 44
Killer 43
Aegong 41
Free 39
sSak 33
soO 30
Bale 28
HiyA 18
yabsab 12
Sacsri 9
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe291
XaKoH 174
Counter-Strike
byalli863
x6flipin95
Other Games
singsing2049
olofmeister1337
Lowko300
crisheroes281
Pyrionflax238
KnowMe134
dupreeh107
B2W.Neo71
Livibee56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick652
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 158
StarCraft 2
WardiTV38
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 30
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1138
Other Games
• WagamamaTV166
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
8m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 8m
Replay Cast
12h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 8m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.