• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:49
CEST 09:49
KST 16:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8679 users

[Patch 1.0.0.148: Kha'Zix] General Discussion - Page 179

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 177 178 179 180 181 200 Next
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
October 15 2012 13:48 GMT
#3561
Dunno if it's been posted yet, but another mastery overhaul is incoming

From: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=30242389#post30242389
A backwards poet writes inverse.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 15 2012 13:52 GMT
#3562
On October 15 2012 22:48 Dandel Ion wrote:
Dunno if it's been posted yet, but another mastery overhaul is incoming

From: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=30242389#post30242389

On that note, I forget where I read it but there was apparently a post that said something along the lines of 'the meta will be changing' for S3.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-15 14:01:31
October 15 2012 13:56 GMT
#3563
On October 15 2012 22:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2012 22:48 Dandel Ion wrote:
Dunno if it's been posted yet, but another mastery overhaul is incoming

From: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=30242389#post30242389

On that note, I forget where I read it but there was apparently a post that said something along the lines of 'the meta will be changing' for S3.

Which is completely inane because even if Riot changed absolutely nothing for 6 months the metagame would still change.

Personally I'm very much looking forward to the item overhaul Riot has in store.
Moderator
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
October 15 2012 14:07 GMT
#3564
On October 15 2012 15:23 Chexx wrote:
What do you think about this picture? Can I make friends with the dota2 community with it?

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


I tested this image in the DOTA 2 GD, there was no rage when I called them "Champions", just helpful advice
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 15 2012 14:09 GMT
#3565
On October 15 2012 22:56 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2012 22:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 15 2012 22:48 Dandel Ion wrote:
Dunno if it's been posted yet, but another mastery overhaul is incoming

From: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=30242389#post30242389

On that note, I forget where I read it but there was apparently a post that said something along the lines of 'the meta will be changing' for S3.

Which is completely inane because even if Riot changed absolutely nothing for 6 months the metagame would still change.

Personally I'm very much looking forward to the item overhaul Riot has in store.

I wonder if they're really trying to force it because of all the QQ, or if they just say that because it will be a natural progression of the item overhaul (+ whatever else they do in between seasons).
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Tilorn91
Profile Joined July 2012
Serbia218 Posts
October 15 2012 14:24 GMT
#3566
Any information on when the actual ladder reset is gonna hit? I want to play my placement match right after it with my bro, high elo hopes are at stake!
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
October 15 2012 14:25 GMT
#3567
I agree that items need a bit more diversity and some real situational items with creative uses rather than 40% more AP!, Fuckton % of AD!
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
October 15 2012 14:33 GMT
#3568
On October 15 2012 22:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2012 22:48 Dandel Ion wrote:
Dunno if it's been posted yet, but another mastery overhaul is incoming

From: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=30242389#post30242389

On that note, I forget where I read it but there was apparently a post that said something along the lines of 'the meta will be changing' for S3.


My evidence is pretty weak, but I have a strong feeling an income source will be added, and I don't mean gp10. That or the game will become 4v4 (which I strongly doubt). I just get the feeling like the popularity of 0cs support role is low and riot wants to do somethig about it, I've gotten this feeling ever since regionals when all the rioters started wearing the new apparel and there was a shirt that listed all the positions except support.

when I was even more noob than I currently am I spoke out against 0 cs support on this forum and said it had to go, because only 10% of the population likes getting 'stuck' with support. But after watching a combination of lustboy@ogn summer & TI2 I was inspired to step up my support game, and I feel like it's completely changed the way I look at the game. I really hope they don't do something drastic to force the 0 cs role out of the game.
Carrilord has arrived.
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
October 15 2012 14:44 GMT
#3569
On October 15 2012 22:48 Dandel Ion wrote:
Dunno if it's been posted yet, but another mastery overhaul is incoming

From: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=30242389#post30242389

I sure as hell hope they just get rid of the improved summoner spell masteries. Or at least put them in places where you have to make tradeoffs...
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-15 15:04:11
October 15 2012 14:44 GMT
#3570
Adding another income source to the game won't incentivize giving supports more farm, because for the most part, income distribution is entirely fluid. In fact, it's arguable that the presence of gp10 hinders the development of support farm, because it essentially allows supports to be lazy and just buy gp10 to support their gold need for wards, rather than developing the skill of looking for places to efficiently and unintrusively find farm as a support. Put another way--adding another source of gold to the game still doesn't incentivize supports getting that gold--because with another way of having gold in the game, you still haven't created incentive for the support player in particular to get that gold source, and not the other 4 players. In order for supports to get farm, you have to create a reason for a team to want a farmed support. If you just hand the support gold, it's just going to shift more of the gold they were already getting into the other 4 players, because you haven't created anything for the support to DO with the extra gold.

TBH, I really think this is something that can be addressed in large part through the development of support itemization--that is, supportive team items priced at a price point and slot-efficiency level that actually encourages supports buying them. Items like Aegis and Shurelya's don't really fit this description because for the most part, supports can't get them for a long time and there's not a compelling reason that the support has to buy them, rather than your top laner or jungler (that is, they're not slot-inefficient enough to really be bad buys for non-supports). Rather, the items need to be priced in such a way that they're competitive with gp10 items in price, and can bring enough utility to the table to exceed gp10. If getting such items on your support is a necessity--then supports will have to ditch gp10 to get them. In turn, forcing gp10 out of early support itemization creates the need for further support gold in order to meet the need to buy wards that gp10 previously covered, which in turn pushes up the priority for allocating farm to supports.

"0-CS" supports used to be a problem in DotA (and ironically, was one of the elements that LoL in its inception wished to move away from), but the game developed slowly and smoothly away from them through the addition of key low-cost support itemization, rather than through any total rework of core game mechanics.
Moderator
fishinguy
Profile Joined November 2010
Russian Federation798 Posts
October 15 2012 14:47 GMT
#3571
Who can 1v1 Ez at rank 6 with even farm? I have tried with graves but Ez just shifted out of the smoke and owned me with his as debuff and ult...

And playing as Ez I have been pretty much able to beat anyone if I can land my skill shots on them.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 15 2012 14:53 GMT
#3572
On October 15 2012 23:33 Slusher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2012 22:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 15 2012 22:48 Dandel Ion wrote:
Dunno if it's been posted yet, but another mastery overhaul is incoming

From: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=30242389#post30242389

On that note, I forget where I read it but there was apparently a post that said something along the lines of 'the meta will be changing' for S3.


My evidence is pretty weak, but I have a strong feeling an income source will be added, and I don't mean gp10. That or the game will become 4v4 (which I strongly doubt). I just get the feeling like the popularity of 0cs support role is low and riot wants to do somethig about it, I've gotten this feeling ever since regionals when all the rioters started wearing the new apparel and there was a shirt that listed all the positions except support.

when I was even more noob than I currently am I spoke out against 0 cs support on this forum and said it had to go, because only 10% of the population likes getting 'stuck' with support. But after watching a combination of lustboy@ogn summer & TI2 I was inspired to step up my support game, and I feel like it's completely changed the way I look at the game. I really hope they don't do something drastic to force the 0 cs role out of the game.

You know, I read this and immediately thought, 'Lol, 4v4? No fucking way would Riot ever do something that retar---wait.'
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
October 15 2012 15:01 GMT
#3573
On October 15 2012 23:47 fishinguy wrote:
Who can 1v1 Ez at rank 6 with even farm? I have tried with graves but Ez just shifted out of the smoke and owned me with his as debuff and ult...

And playing as Ez I have been pretty much able to beat anyone if I can land my skill shots on them.

If you're an AD carry and you get hit by that AS debuff (which incidentally also does a lot of damage) you are NOT going to be able to continue that trade very effectively. Dodge more shit!
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-15 15:09:37
October 15 2012 15:08 GMT
#3574
I really hope they do something about Flash for season 3.

It is really silly to me when 10/10 people take flash. There are only very specific champions who have a good reason not to take it (Olaf), and a lot of new/bad players don't take it and then get beat down for it.

Would make more sense to me if they just gave everybody Flash as baseline, and then only gave you one choice of summoner spell. Or took it out of summoner spells and put it on an item, or made it baseline for everybody on a longer cooldown and then gave you two summoner choices so you get two spells and flash, or SOMETHING.

I like the spell, I think it is a good spell for spectators since it creates all those amazing jukes you can do, but it is just too universally good and I don't really think nerfing it will make it worse, since what's good about it is it makes those escapes possible that were previously impossible. Increasing the cooldown or whatever won't change that.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
October 15 2012 15:08 GMT
#3575
On October 15 2012 23:47 fishinguy wrote:
Who can 1v1 Ez at rank 6 with even farm? I have tried with graves but Ez just shifted out of the smoke and owned me with his as debuff and ult...

And playing as Ez I have been pretty much able to beat anyone if I can land my skill shots on them.

You should rarely 1v1 the other AD at all.

If you see yourself doing that often, get a better support.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dgiese
Profile Joined July 2010
United States2687 Posts
October 15 2012 15:09 GMT
#3576
On October 15 2012 20:37 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2012 20:33 ihasaKAROT wrote:
I dont get the honoursystem anyway.

Ive played about 40 games on it, I play proper, usually win my lane and try my best, never troll never flame. Ive gotten about 5 helpfulls and 3 teamworks. 0 honourable opponent.
Then I felt a little devil may care and went some trollpicks for about 5 games, got stomped and received 9 honourable opponents, 12 helpfulls and a few friendles and teamworks...


It's pretty obvious that people dont give honorable opponent when they lose.

Obviously an opponent who doesn't let you win isn't honorable.

I've had honorable opponent for winning before. My duo and I stomped bot so one of them rage quit, enemy team gave up and just asked us to push bot. Ended in 11 mins, and enemy thanked us for not having to wait until 20
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-15 15:16:16
October 15 2012 15:13 GMT
#3577
On October 15 2012 23:44 TheYango wrote:
Adding another income source to the game won't incentivize giving supports more farm, because for the most part, income distribution is entirely fluid. In fact, it's arguable that the presence of gp10 hinders the development of support farm, because it essentially allows supports to be lazy and just buy gp10 to support their gold need for wards, rather than developing the skill of looking for places to efficiently and unintrusively find farm as a support. Put another way--adding another source of gold to the game still doesn't incentivize supports getting that gold--because with another way of having gold in the game, you still haven't created incentive for the support player in particular to get that gold source, and not the other 4 players. In order for supports to get farm, you have to create a reason for a team to want a farmed support. If you just hand the support gold, it's just going to shift more of the gold they were already getting into the other 4 players, because you haven't created anything for the support to DO with the extra gold.

TBH, I really think this is something that can be addressed in large part through the development of support itemization--that is, supportive team items priced at a price point and slot-efficiency level that actually encourages supports buying them. Items like Aegis and Shurelya's don't really fit this description because for the most part, supports can't get them for a long time and there's not a compelling reason that the support has to buy them, rather than your top laner or jungler (that is, they're not slot-inefficient enough to really be bad buys for non-supports). Rather, the items need to be priced in such a way that they're competitive with gp10 items in price, and can bring enough utility to the table to exceed gp10. If getting such items on your support is a necessity--then supports will have to ditch gp10 to get them. In turn, forcing gp10 out of early support itemization creates the need for further support gold in order to meet the need to buy wards that gp10 previously covered, which in turn pushes up the priority for allocating farm to supports.

"0-CS" supports used to be a problem in DotA (and ironically, was one of the elements that LoL in its inception wished to move away from), but the game developed slowly and smoothly away from them through the addition of key low-cost support itemization, rather than through any total rework of core game mechanics.


I like this post. It makes a lot of sense.

I would really like to see some better support items. Specifically I'd like to see some support centric items that have AP on them, because there are some supports (Soraka, Janna, Lux) that scale very well with AP, but can't get any AP when they're supporting because the only "support" item that has AP on it is will of the ancients, and you can't have a decent build if you rush a wota anyway.

Something like a wriggles copy that gives AP with an active ward place, or a DFG copy that gives AP and whose active is a single target shield or heal on an ally, would be really appreciated. Also something more useful for Heart of Gold or Kage's Lucky Pick to turn into.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
thenexusp
Profile Joined May 2009
United States3721 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-15 15:21:51
October 15 2012 15:20 GMT
#3578
On October 15 2012 23:44 spinesheath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2012 22:48 Dandel Ion wrote:
Dunno if it's been posted yet, but another mastery overhaul is incoming

From: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=30242389#post30242389

I sure as hell hope they just get rid of the improved summoner spell masteries. Or at least put them in places where you have to make tradeoffs...

I think they put some very powerful masteries at the top of the tree so that low level summoners don't get too massive a disadvantage. The bottom masteries are flashier but the top ones generally give better stats, so you can get your really core mastery points on most champs at summoner level 9*

*Edit: of course, at this point, you don't have flash yet, so you lose
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-15 15:40:43
October 15 2012 15:28 GMT
#3579
On October 16 2012 00:13 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2012 23:44 TheYango wrote:
Adding another income source to the game won't incentivize giving supports more farm, because for the most part, income distribution is entirely fluid. In fact, it's arguable that the presence of gp10 hinders the development of support farm, because it essentially allows supports to be lazy and just buy gp10 to support their gold need for wards, rather than developing the skill of looking for places to efficiently and unintrusively find farm as a support. Put another way--adding another source of gold to the game still doesn't incentivize supports getting that gold--because with another way of having gold in the game, you still haven't created incentive for the support player in particular to get that gold source, and not the other 4 players. In order for supports to get farm, you have to create a reason for a team to want a farmed support. If you just hand the support gold, it's just going to shift more of the gold they were already getting into the other 4 players, because you haven't created anything for the support to DO with the extra gold.

TBH, I really think this is something that can be addressed in large part through the development of support itemization--that is, supportive team items priced at a price point and slot-efficiency level that actually encourages supports buying them. Items like Aegis and Shurelya's don't really fit this description because for the most part, supports can't get them for a long time and there's not a compelling reason that the support has to buy them, rather than your top laner or jungler (that is, they're not slot-inefficient enough to really be bad buys for non-supports). Rather, the items need to be priced in such a way that they're competitive with gp10 items in price, and can bring enough utility to the table to exceed gp10. If getting such items on your support is a necessity--then supports will have to ditch gp10 to get them. In turn, forcing gp10 out of early support itemization creates the need for further support gold in order to meet the need to buy wards that gp10 previously covered, which in turn pushes up the priority for allocating farm to supports.

"0-CS" supports used to be a problem in DotA (and ironically, was one of the elements that LoL in its inception wished to move away from), but the game developed slowly and smoothly away from them through the addition of key low-cost support itemization, rather than through any total rework of core game mechanics.


I like this post. It makes a lot of sense.

I would really like to see some better support items. Specifically I'd like to see some support centric items that have AP on them, because there are some supports (Soraka, Janna, Lux) that scale very well with AP, but can't get any AP when they're supporting because the only "support" item that has AP on it is will of the ancients, and you can't have a decent build if you rush a wota anyway.

Something like a wriggles copy that gives AP with an active ward place, or a DFG copy that gives AP and whose active is a single target shield or heal on an ally, would be really appreciated. Also something more useful for Heart of Gold or Kage's Lucky Pick to turn into.

There already is such a thing,it's called dorans items.
It's an extremely bad idea and imo the wrong way to go about it to create support items that have offensive stats,because if it's really cost effective other lanes are going to buy it first.
I don't think they need to make permanent items at all tbh,support items should be something like a oracle that has a timer,a CV item,a "banner" that raises the stats of your team for a short amount of time,etc.
With it just remove gold items and you will get yourself a game where giving farm to a support at a crucial time will be optimal rather than just let them farm randomly or all the time,which makes them not a support at all.
Cackle™
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
October 15 2012 15:40 GMT
#3580
The thing is though there are supports who get really good gains on their support abilities by building AP. Soraka and Janna in particular get huge gains on their heals and shields through AP.

But you're right, if there were a wriggles copy that gave AP a lot of AP junglers and mids would get it. Would that be such a bad thing? I think it's pretty lame that I can't get wriggles on Fiddlesticks.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Prev 1 177 178 179 180 181 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 150
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 909
HiyA 160
Mong 50
Shine 46
Bale 31
NotJumperer 28
Noble 8
sorry 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
JimRising 545
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 825
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft774
crisheroes7
Other Games
summit1g8951
olofmeister613
ceh9461
Happy406
PiGStarcraft349
Livibee140
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream523
Other Games
gamesdonequick501
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH266
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2374
League of Legends
• Rush1392
• Lourlo1267
• Stunt457
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
2h 11m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
16h 11m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 3h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.