• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:08
CEST 06:08
KST 13:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7577 users

General Discussion/Off-topic - Page 615

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 613 614 615 616 617 1152 Next
JackDino
Profile Joined July 2010
Gabon6219 Posts
April 13 2011 20:25 GMT
#12281
On April 14 2011 05:23 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2011 05:04 JackDino wrote:
On April 14 2011 05:01 0123456789 wrote:
On April 14 2011 03:56 Shikyo wrote:
Smite-revive is pretty normal yeah but imo its a waste of a summoner, but that of course works with every jungler not just eve


God, go watch colbycheeze. He's like one of the best players in north america. You have no idea what you're talking about.


Get on his level.

Are you even trying, like seriously?

god there are so many trolls in the lol discussions, no wonder nobody takes anything in this thread seriously. Numbers knows what he's talking about he legit 2800 elo

He could atleast try.
This isnt Broodwar so I dont owe anyone respect for beating me. -arb
Kaniol
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Poland5551 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-13 20:27:00
April 13 2011 20:26 GMT
#12282
Yeah, that video is from December, it was posted in the jungling thread already (long time ago). Trolls :[
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
April 13 2011 20:33 GMT
#12283
Like what o_O I've seen Smite-Revive jungle eves for forever yeah but imo it's more efficient to pick Flash or something. Still smite-revive Eves are pretty frequent so I don't know why its so weird that I say its normal? No one else has seen those? =s
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
starfries
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada3508 Posts
April 13 2011 20:37 GMT
#12284
Eve Nunu double jungle sounds pretty good imo

Revive jungle Eve had its fotm already, and personally I think roam Eve + jungle is much stronger than jungle Eve. Also roam Eve is scarier because you can get level 1 ganked but you're safe for a while against revive jungle Eve.
DJ – do you like ramen, Savior? Savior – not really. Bisu – I eat it often. Flash – I’m a maniac! | Foxer Fighting!
Frolossus
Profile Joined February 2010
United States4779 Posts
April 13 2011 20:42 GMT
#12285
On April 14 2011 05:37 starfries wrote:
Eve Nunu double jungle sounds pretty good imo

Revive jungle Eve had its fotm already, and personally I think roam Eve + jungle is much stronger than jungle Eve. Also roam Eve is scarier because you can get level 1 ganked but you're safe for a while against revive jungle Eve.

roam eve with smite imo
helps with counter jungling
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-13 20:47:13
April 13 2011 20:46 GMT
#12286
On April 14 2011 05:37 starfries wrote:
Eve Nunu double jungle sounds pretty good imo

Revive jungle Eve had its fotm already, and personally I think roam Eve + jungle is much stronger than jungle Eve. Also roam Eve is scarier because you can get level 1 ganked but you're safe for a while against revive jungle Eve.


Actually you were in more danger back then vs jungle eve since she could start minigolems, do that fast to get to 2 and gank mid when you're still lvl 1 at the 2 min mark. But nowadays b/c of eve's shitty jungling ability it's better to have her roam.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
TL Blazeraid
Profile Joined January 2011
566 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-13 20:50:25
April 13 2011 20:50 GMT
#12287
She can still do blue and gank mid before they're 2.
Brees
Profile Joined January 2010
Marshall Islands3404 Posts
April 13 2011 20:58 GMT
#12288
nunu and tryndamere jungling is best double jungle
Brees on in
Tooplark
Profile Joined October 2008
United States3977 Posts
April 13 2011 21:04 GMT
#12289
Twitch and someone to tank for him is best double jungle.
WHAT POW'R ART THOU WHO FROM BELOW HAST MADE ME RISE UNWILLINGLY AND SLOW
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
April 13 2011 21:41 GMT
#12290
well, I tried posting on Riot forums again and now I'm 100% sure I have to swear off them, even trolling them. Not good for my blood pressure.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Frorgon
Profile Joined October 2010
United States146 Posts
April 13 2011 21:45 GMT
#12291
Glad I waited to buy Brand until I saw him played a bit. I find that I can tell a champion is underpowered when I see one on each team in the games I play and neither of them is a threat. Went up against one who farmed really well in mid, had a good team that beat us, but he still wasn't much of an issue. Our brand was useless. Same sort of thing happened when Caitlyn first came out, as opposed to Nocturne or Jarvan who were obviously strong right out of the gate.

I think he's currently one of the worst champions in the game because his abilities aren't strong enough for the difficulty involved in landing all of them for a full combo. Not only that, but his cooldowns are all fairly long so it makes him like the old Ryze. At least with old Ryze all the abilities were easy to land and dealt massive damage to make up for the lack of utility. Brand doesnt seem effective in both high and low ELO.

I think they'll buff his ratios or something, at least they should. A well farmed and well played Brand should be rewarded in the same way as a champion like Malzahar, with the ability to carry hard and blow people up.
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
April 13 2011 22:05 GMT
#12292
On April 14 2011 05:37 starfries wrote:
Eve Nunu double jungle sounds pretty good imo

Revive jungle Eve had its fotm already, and personally I think roam Eve + jungle is much stronger than jungle Eve. Also roam Eve is scarier because you can get level 1 ganked but you're safe for a while against revive jungle Eve.

I was starting at red buff back then with a red elix and 2 exp quints. Hit lvl2 from that, gank mid while they're still at lvl 1. Yielded plenty of kills.
Not viable anymore, you can still do red buff, but you'll be at like 150 HP and 100 mana, so you pretty much don't gank but suicide.


I had 2 Brands on my teams that seemed to deal pretty decent damage. One was pretty much carrying my team.
It seems that most people see him as a nuker instead of a magic DPS. He doesn't really fit the nuker role though imo. Instead, play him like a ranged AD. Glass cannon build, favoring MPen more than usual to improve his passive. Stay as far from the battle as your range allows (700 is plenty) and chain Qs on tanks/tanky DPS who get close. Those should be fairly easy hits. When the opportunity arises, spread your passive on the enemy team and launch your ult.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
April 13 2011 22:50 GMT
#12293
Real riot support. This time I got a differnent response....

+ Show Spoiler +
Thank you for contacting me. Due to new policies we are unable to refund any purchased champions, skins, or runes. However, I can make a one-time exception for up to three purchases if you've made the purchases within the last 30 days and have not received a refund before.

So I can research the transaction(s) and assist you with this refund, can you please provide me with the following information.

- The name of each item you purchased
- How much IP or RP you spent on each item
- The date you purchased the items

Can you also provide me with the following account information.

- Your account name
- Your summoner name
- Which server you play on

Please make sure to include all the information mentioned above, as I cannot process your refund without it.

If your purchases were made more than 30 days ago or have received a refund before we will be unable to process your refund request. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

If you have any other questions or feedback please let me know. Good luck on the Fields of Justice!
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
April 13 2011 23:12 GMT
#12294
New rotation of free champs coming out tonight.
Due to yesterday’s service issue, we missed our opportunity to change the Free to Play Champion rotation. We will be updating the Free-to-Play Champion rotation on Thursday at 2:00 AM PDT. Below are the champions you can expect to see:

Alistar
Anivia
Fiddlesticks
Janna
Malphite
Nasus
Sivir
Miss Fortune
Maokai
Lee Sin
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
April 13 2011 23:29 GMT
#12295
On April 14 2011 06:45 Frorgon wrote:
Glad I waited to buy Brand until I saw him played a bit. I find that I can tell a champion is underpowered when I see one on each team in the games I play and neither of them is a threat. Went up against one who farmed really well in mid, had a good team that beat us, but he still wasn't much of an issue. Our brand was useless. Same sort of thing happened when Caitlyn first came out, as opposed to Nocturne or Jarvan who were obviously strong right out of the gate.

I think he's currently one of the worst champions in the game because his abilities aren't strong enough for the difficulty involved in landing all of them for a full combo. Not only that, but his cooldowns are all fairly long so it makes him like the old Ryze. At least with old Ryze all the abilities were easy to land and dealt massive damage to make up for the lack of utility. Brand doesnt seem effective in both high and low ELO.

I think they'll buff his ratios or something, at least they should. A well farmed and well played Brand should be rewarded in the same way as a champion like Malzahar, with the ability to carry hard and blow people up.


wat, the last like 5 brands ive seen (which is basically all of them, except for 1 really shitty one) have carried the shit out of their respective teams. he seems to have insanely strong lane power and insanely strong aoe, teamfight capabilities, not weak by any means
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
Liquidspoison
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom119 Posts
April 13 2011 23:32 GMT
#12296
On April 14 2011 06:45 Frorgon wrote:
Glad I waited to buy Brand until I saw him played a bit. I find that I can tell a champion is underpowered when I see one on each team in the games I play and neither of them is a threat. Went up against one who farmed really well in mid, had a good team that beat us, but he still wasn't much of an issue. Our brand was useless. Same sort of thing happened when Caitlyn first came out, as opposed to Nocturne or Jarvan who were obviously strong right out of the gate.

I think he's currently one of the worst champions in the game because his abilities aren't strong enough for the difficulty involved in landing all of them for a full combo. Not only that, but his cooldowns are all fairly long so it makes him like the old Ryze. At least with old Ryze all the abilities were easy to land and dealt massive damage to make up for the lack of utility. Brand doesnt seem effective in both high and low ELO.

I think they'll buff his ratios or something, at least they should. A well farmed and well played Brand should be rewarded in the same way as a champion like Malzahar, with the ability to carry hard and blow people up.

Brother I hope to jesus they buff him. I already have gone my last 5 games with him (my only 5 games) with under 5 deaths and over 20 kills. Your QQ makes me stronger.
Team Liquid is a toilet, and I am the dump
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
April 13 2011 23:52 GMT
#12297
Riot support kicked me off my account because they gave me a refund and now I'm in a login queue for 5 minutes =(
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Incendo
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38 Posts
April 13 2011 23:56 GMT
#12298
On April 14 2011 06:04 Tooplark wrote:
Twitch and someone to tank for him is best double jungle.


I can attest to this
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-14 00:07:40
April 14 2011 00:06 GMT
#12299
Browsing the store tells me that Malphite is 1350. I thought he was 3150? I suppose this change was introduced just this patch.

And Ryze is 450, lol!
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
April 14 2011 00:07 GMT
#12300
malph morg and ryze all got price reductions
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
Prev 1 613 614 615 616 617 1152 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
ProTech119
Nina 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2179
Shuttle 1177
Snow 74
Dewaltoss 59
Noble 49
Bale 47
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm165
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1092
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor633
Other Games
summit1g8904
JimRising 658
C9.Mang0308
PiGStarcraft279
Mew2King245
ViBE56
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta17
• practicex 10
• Response 9
• Letter145
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota215
League of Legends
• Lourlo1207
• Rush439
• Stunt264
Other Games
• Scarra838
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 52m
OSC
17h 52m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.