• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:27
CEST 14:27
KST 21:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8597 users

Heroes Large General Thread - Page 422

Forum Index > Heroes of the Storm
9055 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 420 421 422 423 424 453 Next
Add yourself in the TL Player list if you want to play with TL people, and /join teamliquid channel ingame. Also check out the new Heroes Liquipedia.
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4391 Posts
May 24 2015 21:45 GMT
#8421
On May 25 2015 00:44 YouGotNothin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 05:54 KobraKay wrote:
Hi guys...anyone had any graphical issues after the KT patch? I cant seem to get the settings up....it all defaulted to low, even in the menu screen (the freaking daily quest badges have pixels the size of pizzas) and no matter how many times I change everything to ultra it doesn't "save" and keeps me in that horrid boxy game (in game the difference is even bigger than in the menu screen).

And no, before the patch none of my computers ran this game on low....

Furthermore, my dailies today included 2 diablo hero games and 3 warrior hero games...played Diablo himself... got 0 games on both quests. It is true that I played against the AI (since my connection is being changed and is not stable) but usually these practice games were counted towards the daily quests objectives. Did that change?


Probably a dumb question, but did you change your screen resolution manually? I don't think this is included in the standard 'medium, high, ultra, etc' settings. Similar thing happened to me and I just hadn't realized that setting the graphics to 'high' didn't adjust my screen resolution which had for some reason had been automatically set back down to something very low after the patch.


I am unable to test this until next weekend but if I remember correctly, screen res was just as it was before, unchanged.

But I will check again nonetheless. Thanks
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
Luiwtf
Profile Joined January 2011
England217 Posts
May 25 2015 14:28 GMT
#8422
On May 24 2015 22:14 FeyFey wrote:
After the last patch Heroes asked for an admin rights confirmation. (I just saw it because I alt tabbed) So might be that your Windows is preventing Heroes from changing the options files.

It is just a wild guess though.

This was my first thought when I read his post, normally when options aren't saving it's because you haven't gave the program admin rights.
Tenks
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3104 Posts
May 25 2015 17:22 GMT
#8423
I know previously people were talking about improved match making in hero league. I'm wondering if this is part of the fix. Prior to this patch (this is my first HL game since the patch and I don't play HL near as much as QM) I got at most 101 bonus points to boost my rank. Today I got a ton. We completely steamrolled the opposing team (maybe that helped?) but this is the most I've gotten at 439.

http://i.imgur.com/EE0cxpa.jpg
Wat
YouGotNothin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States907 Posts
May 26 2015 13:18 GMT
#8424
Yeah, I have been getting a ton of skill bonus points recently (250+) too. I assume they are trying to speed people up to where they think they belong. It has been great being able to go as bad as 3 losses for every 1 win and still net hero league points.
I got nothin'...
Wuster
Profile Joined May 2011
1974 Posts
May 26 2015 15:57 GMT
#8425
Could be the influx of new players pushing the experienced people up too
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
May 26 2015 16:33 GMT
#8426
I dislike the mute your allies button now. It is advertised at the start of the game and carries over into the next game and you can't easily disable the mute midgame.
Nothing against the mute, but I think encouraging it while at the same time discouraging removing the mute is a really bad idea for a team game.
Thezzy
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2117 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-26 18:06:43
May 26 2015 18:06 GMT
#8427
The mute allies button was Blizzard magical anti-toxicity button.

Rather than improving the matchmaker so that more balanced teams are fighting each other and reduce the toxicity/flaming, they decided to go the easy route and just shut people up.

Heroes is a team game. Period. A mute all allies button has no place in it.
Playing Terran is like flying down a MULE drop in a marine suit, firing a Gauss Rifle
Wuster
Profile Joined May 2011
1974 Posts
May 26 2015 19:27 GMT
#8428
So did you guys hear about this?

http://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/35r2vj/hello_rheroesofthestorm_were_here_for_a_quick_qa/cr74erj

The unstoppable during short-dive abilities always felt like a bug to me. Or some new iteration around the old WoW problem with getting Charge and Blink to work right.

So what happens now if you nail Diablo with CC during a Shadow Charge? Is he interrupted or does the animation complete? If so does the charge damage/stun still go off before the CC is applied to Diablo?
Tenks
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3104 Posts
May 26 2015 19:56 GMT
#8429
They'd probably have to rebalance quite a few heroes if that went live
Wat
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
May 26 2015 20:32 GMT
#8430
matchmaking works fine for me so can't comment on that, feels to me like it is more and more used as a scapegoat that won't fight back, which is preferable over being negative against team members.
I mean sometimes there are exceptional good players or bad ones. But thats impossible to prevent , since losing and winning streaks do exist.
And since the mute button came with a flood of new players it is hard to tell what it really is.
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22649 Posts
May 26 2015 20:39 GMT
#8431
On May 27 2015 03:06 Thezzy wrote:
The mute allies button was Blizzard magical anti-toxicity button.

Rather than improving the matchmaker so that more balanced teams are fighting each other and reduce the toxicity/flaming, they decided to go the easy route and just shut people up.

Heroes is a team game. Period. A mute all allies button has no place in it.

I would say Dota and LoL have shown that MOBA's are very prone to attracting toxic behavior regardless of how matchmaking is handled.
Any time a random other person is important to you winning is likely to create a toxic environment Offering an easy way to mute them is not ideal but realistically the right thing.

I just wish it didn't pop up at the start of every game.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
xDaunt
Profile Joined March 2010
United States17988 Posts
May 27 2015 14:24 GMT
#8432
I don't understand all of the hub bub over Anub'Arak, and I certainly don't get why he has a 60% win percentage in games per hotslogs. I've not seen one Anub carry a game hard over the past two weeks.

I think that the real story that is being overlooked is Muradin. He turns into a raid boss at level 16 with Give 'em the Axe. Toss in Hardened Shield at 20, and Muradin can jump into the middle of enemy teams with near impunity at level 20 and totally wreck the back line with Thunderclap spam and heavy hitting auto-attacks.
Garsecg
Profile Joined September 2014
United States129 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-27 15:26:53
May 27 2015 15:26 GMT
#8433
On May 27 2015 23:24 xDaunt wrote:
I don't understand all of the hub bub over Anub'Arak, and I certainly don't get why he has a 60% win percentage in games per hotslogs. I've not seen one Anub carry a game hard over the past two weeks.

I think that the real story that is being overlooked is Muradin. He turns into a raid boss at level 16 with Give 'em the Axe. Toss in Hardened Shield at 20, and Muradin can jump into the middle of enemy teams with near impunity at level 20 and totally wreck the back line with Thunderclap spam and heavy hitting auto-attacks.


I've tried the beetle build a few times and it has a TON of hidden DPS and a TON of sustain. I don't think he can necessarily carry games but he's very powerful. One thing I really overlooked is how much the beetles going for the enemy block skill shots and zone people out. Throw in burning rage, blood for blood, and a sick ability to engage, and Anub is powerful. I used to build him around impale/burrow charge, but I'm surprised how little I miss those going full-on beetle build (w/ burning rage and blood for blood, though you can get the lvl 16 beetle talent, it's decent) now.

I haven't tried out Give 'em the Axe yet, but I'll have to do so, it sounds really fun and powerful.
Tenks
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3104 Posts
May 27 2015 15:39 GMT
#8434
On May 27 2015 23:24 xDaunt wrote:
I don't understand all of the hub bub over Anub'Arak, and I certainly don't get why he has a 60% win percentage in games per hotslogs. I've not seen one Anub carry a game hard over the past two weeks.

I think that the real story that is being overlooked is Muradin. He turns into a raid boss at level 16 with Give 'em the Axe. Toss in Hardened Shield at 20, and Muradin can jump into the middle of enemy teams with near impunity at level 20 and totally wreck the back line with Thunderclap spam and heavy hitting auto-attacks.


I said this on reddit but with smarter beetle AI instead of "Abandon everyone and run to a lane" AI Anub has become immune to a ton of non-piercing skillshots. He is an absolute pain in the ass to E as KT without DE. Nova has to constantly position herself to get a snipe off without a beetle blocking. Muradin has a hard time landing hammer. He is basically walking around with an entourage the entire time absorbing a ton of skillshots.
Wat
FreeZEternal
Profile Joined January 2003
Korea (South)3396 Posts
May 27 2015 16:17 GMT
#8435
LOL so now we can interrupt illidan during dive? oh boy how much he's gonna get wrecked now.
FreeZEternal
Profile Joined January 2003
Korea (South)3396 Posts
May 27 2015 16:19 GMT
#8436
Ignite and Chain bomb finally NERFED!!!
Wuster
Profile Joined May 2011
1974 Posts
May 27 2015 16:24 GMT
#8437
Links people!

Hot fix for KT and other bits:
http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/forum/topic/17604402313
Tenks
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3104 Posts
May 27 2015 16:50 GMT
#8438
Good that 13 + 16 interaction was really dumb
Wat
Nizaris
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium2230 Posts
May 27 2015 17:16 GMT
#8439
any1 else got a new stimpack bonus ? already had one when i reached level 10 awhile back and got a new one today
Tenks
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3104 Posts
May 27 2015 17:23 GMT
#8440
I got 14 days of stimpack for some reason
Wat
Prev 1 420 421 422 423 424 453 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1240
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 280
Rex 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55009
Calm 3926
Shuttle 3078
Bisu 1381
FanTaSy 1243
firebathero 386
Stork 277
Hyuk 262
Zeus 244
Mini 239
[ Show more ]
Soma 237
actioN 219
EffOrt 213
Rush 212
Soulkey 167
Last 144
Light 132
ZerO 119
Snow 103
Mong 75
PianO 68
Dewaltoss 66
Pusan 58
Killer 45
Barracks 44
JYJ 43
hero 38
Free 37
Shinee 36
ToSsGirL 32
NotJumperer 32
Bale 31
Aegong 23
Shine 22
Sharp 22
yabsab 20
Sacsri 19
HiyA 18
Noble 18
sorry 17
Dota 2
Gorgc6679
Dendi543
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1441
kRYSTAL_137
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko380
Other Games
gofns32869
singsing2000
B2W.Neo705
crisheroes260
DeMusliM231
hiko182
Livibee107
byalli47
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
33m
OSC
9h 48m
Replay Cast
10h 33m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.