• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:53
CEST 13:53
KST 20:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8842 users

Simple Questions and Answers - Page 32

Forum Index > Hearthstone General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 162 Next
asaed
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1412 Posts
December 07 2013 03:29 GMT
#621
On December 07 2013 09:49 SCC-Faust wrote:
I have a shiny "The Black Knight" that I can disenchant for 1600 dust.

Should I do it for a Windrunner or Jaxximus or do I keep it? I'm kinda hurting for cards right now.



Many people think Sylvannas is the best legendary in the game. *shrugs* preference and what constructed you want to run, but in the current meta, a lot of people have been using Sylvannas in all kinds of different decks.
Galatians 2:20
HoriZoNXI
Profile Joined May 2012
Australia310 Posts
December 07 2013 05:49 GMT
#622
If I don't plan on spending any money at least for now, which class has the best basic cards? So far I'm liking Mage, Priest, Shaman and Druid.

Also is it worth playing on ranked since I will eventually hit a wall we're I'm playing against non-basic (and actually good) decks? Gold 3 atm.
Varanice
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1517 Posts
December 07 2013 07:01 GMT
#623
So I was making a comeback in this Arena match, and he went to play a Panda to refresh his guy to full health and the game has locked up, I can tell he is there because he is highlighting stuff and spammed "Thank You" and "Well Played", I remember reading about this before but I cant remember how it works. So whoever leaves first gets a loss and the other gets a win, correct? I think I might just go to sleep for the night if that's the case. Thanks in advance.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
Zeon0
Profile Joined September 2010
Austria2995 Posts
December 07 2013 14:21 GMT
#624
[image loading]

Backstab or trade?

pls only read after thinking about the first question
+ Show Spoiler +
Imagine the Novice isnt there, everything else the same. Then its backstab for sure, so I can buff the Defias with my Cleric next Turn, right?
Hater of MKP since GSL Open Season 2 | Fanboy of: NesTea Stephano IdrA DIMAGA MorroW ret DongRaeGu Snute SaSe Mvp ThorZaIN DeMusliM
misirlou
Profile Joined June 2010
Portugal3316 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-07 14:49:42
December 07 2013 14:48 GMT
#625
How broken is the matchmaking in HS? I have beta for 2 days, playing unranked basic warrior level 8 vs a druid that plays malygos, illidan, ragnaros and mekatorque, this normal? I even killed malygos and illidan and on my way to win the game before he played rag, that card too much for my basics
Zeon0
Profile Joined September 2010
Austria2995 Posts
December 07 2013 15:23 GMT
#626
Matchmaking is broken yes. But I can assure you, a deck with those 4 legendaries is certainly not good^^
Hater of MKP since GSL Open Season 2 | Fanboy of: NesTea Stephano IdrA DIMAGA MorroW ret DongRaeGu Snute SaSe Mvp ThorZaIN DeMusliM
cascades
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Singapore6122 Posts
December 07 2013 17:38 GMT
#627
I didn't logon for 3 days. I have full 3 quests. How many quests should I get if I clear them all?
HS: cascades#1595 || LoL: stoppin
JackDragon
Profile Joined February 2011
525 Posts
December 07 2013 18:06 GMT
#628
you can only have max 3 quests, any other quest you should have gotten will be lost. So short answer is zero. you get one quest per day maybe should be noted.
Cheps
Profile Joined August 2010
United Arab Emirates197 Posts
December 07 2013 18:42 GMT
#629
At the beginning when you mulligan cards, do the cards go to the bottom of the deck or are they put in a random spot somewhere in the deck so you have the potential of drawing the same card you mulligand on the first turn?
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
December 07 2013 18:47 GMT
#630
On December 08 2013 03:42 Cheps wrote:
At the beginning when you mulligan cards, do the cards go to the bottom of the deck or are they put in a random spot somewhere in the deck so you have the potential of drawing the same card you mulligand on the first turn?


Pretty sure it's a random spot, because I keep drawing cards that I'd just mulligan'd.
asaed
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1412 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-07 19:01:29
December 07 2013 18:59 GMT
#631
On December 07 2013 23:21 Zeon0 wrote:
[image loading]

Backstab or trade?

pls only read after thinking about the first question
+ Show Spoiler +
Imagine the Novice isnt there, everything else the same. Then its backstab for sure, so I can buff the Defias with my Cleric next Turn, right?


Is this constructed or arena? I think there might be a difference. In constructed, I might assume that the warlock is a rush deck of some sort, so I would always backstab, knowing that saving cards for tempo is a bad idea. In arena, I would assume the warlock has less aggro, so I would save the backstab for future value.

I agree with your spoiler, due to holding SSC.

There's one other play you could have done this turn, that might seem more inefficient, but I think is overall stronger. Play argent squire and then trade the defias. Squire with shield is great on turn 2--forces a 2 card for 1 trade almost always, and it is INSANELY strong with SSC buff next turn. 2/2 with shield is really annoying to deal with early on. I actually think that is the highest value play. Again, if you're worried about aggro lock, I would use backstab, keep your defias alive, and still play AgSq
Galatians 2:20
Nordy
Profile Joined May 2010
United States34 Posts
December 07 2013 19:14 GMT
#632
I'm in Platinum 3 and recently started using this deck. I feel like I've been winning a bit more than I've been losing with it. Are there any changes I can make to it to improve it?

[image loading]
.AK
Profile Joined September 2010
United States561 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-07 23:59:28
December 07 2013 23:45 GMT
#633
On December 08 2013 03:59 asaed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 23:21 Zeon0 wrote:
[image loading]

Backstab or trade?

pls only read after thinking about the first question
+ Show Spoiler +
Imagine the Novice isnt there, everything else the same. Then its backstab for sure, so I can buff the Defias with my Cleric next Turn, right?


Is this constructed or arena? I think there might be a difference. In constructed, I might assume that the warlock is a rush deck of some sort, so I would always backstab, knowing that saving cards for tempo is a bad idea. In arena, I would assume the warlock has less aggro, so I would save the backstab for future value.

I agree with your spoiler, due to holding SSC.

There's one other play you could have done this turn, that might seem more inefficient, but I think is overall stronger. Play argent squire and then trade the defias. Squire with shield is great on turn 2--forces a 2 card for 1 trade almost always, and it is INSANELY strong with SSC buff next turn. 2/2 with shield is really annoying to deal with early on. I actually think that is the highest value play. Again, if you're worried about aggro lock, I would use backstab, keep your defias alive, and still play AgSq

Unless the cards got shuffled around, it looks like he drew Shattered Sun with the Novice so he did not know he could do the Squire/Cleric combo. However, I think that it would still be a strong play, definitely more aggression focused then the Novice.

Yeah the more I look at, the more I dislike the play he made. I think he even had another option of playing the Loot Hoarder and then trading. It is a bit more risky but I think having a Loot Hoarder that doesn't instantly die is really strong. The advantage I see with Loot Hoarder is that it fills out his mana better then Squire. Additionally, he was playing against a Warlock who can't hero power the Loot Hoarder down.
All hail the glorious I sell T.Vs at Best Buy || #1 REQUIZEN FANBOI || IGN: .AK/BEST ANTIMAGE NA || Plat IV ADC Main
asaed
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1412 Posts
December 07 2013 23:50 GMT
#634
On December 08 2013 08:45 .AK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 03:59 asaed wrote:
On December 07 2013 23:21 Zeon0 wrote:
[image loading]

Backstab or trade?

pls only read after thinking about the first question
+ Show Spoiler +
Imagine the Novice isnt there, everything else the same. Then its backstab for sure, so I can buff the Defias with my Cleric next Turn, right?


Is this constructed or arena? I think there might be a difference. In constructed, I might assume that the warlock is a rush deck of some sort, so I would always backstab, knowing that saving cards for tempo is a bad idea. In arena, I would assume the warlock has less aggro, so I would save the backstab for future value.

I agree with your spoiler, due to holding SSC.

There's one other play you could have done this turn, that might seem more inefficient, but I think is overall stronger. Play argent squire and then trade the defias. Squire with shield is great on turn 2--forces a 2 card for 1 trade almost always, and it is INSANELY strong with SSC buff next turn. 2/2 with shield is really annoying to deal with early on. I actually think that is the highest value play. Again, if you're worried about aggro lock, I would use backstab, keep your defias alive, and still play AgSq

Unless the cards got shuffled around, it looks like he drew Shattered Sun with the Novice so he did not know he could do the Squire/Cleric combo. However, I think that it would still be a strong play, definitely more aggression focused then the Novice.

Yeah the more I look at, the more I dislike the play he made. I think he even had another option of playing the Loot Hoarder and then trading. It is a bit more risky but I think having a Loot Hoarder that doesn't instantly die is really strong.


Good point about drawing the SSC with the Nov Eng! Totally forgot about that. Yeah, I like Loot Hoarder with a clear board also.
Galatians 2:20
.AK
Profile Joined September 2010
United States561 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-08 00:16:28
December 08 2013 00:09 GMT
#635
On December 08 2013 08:50 asaed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 08:45 .AK wrote:
On December 08 2013 03:59 asaed wrote:
On December 07 2013 23:21 Zeon0 wrote:
[image loading]

Backstab or trade?

pls only read after thinking about the first question
+ Show Spoiler +
Imagine the Novice isnt there, everything else the same. Then its backstab for sure, so I can buff the Defias with my Cleric next Turn, right?


Is this constructed or arena? I think there might be a difference. In constructed, I might assume that the warlock is a rush deck of some sort, so I would always backstab, knowing that saving cards for tempo is a bad idea. In arena, I would assume the warlock has less aggro, so I would save the backstab for future value.

I agree with your spoiler, due to holding SSC.

There's one other play you could have done this turn, that might seem more inefficient, but I think is overall stronger. Play argent squire and then trade the defias. Squire with shield is great on turn 2--forces a 2 card for 1 trade almost always, and it is INSANELY strong with SSC buff next turn. 2/2 with shield is really annoying to deal with early on. I actually think that is the highest value play. Again, if you're worried about aggro lock, I would use backstab, keep your defias alive, and still play AgSq

Unless the cards got shuffled around, it looks like he drew Shattered Sun with the Novice so he did not know he could do the Squire/Cleric combo. However, I think that it would still be a strong play, definitely more aggression focused then the Novice.

Yeah the more I look at, the more I dislike the play he made. I think he even had another option of playing the Loot Hoarder and then trading. It is a bit more risky but I think having a Loot Hoarder that doesn't instantly die is really strong.


Good point about drawing the SSC with the Nov Eng! Totally forgot about that. Yeah, I like Loot Hoarder with a clear board also.

Yeah, I feel like he would have a really strong hand if he had done that :O. The only real counter I see to his play was if the Warlock had Mortal Coil and a 3/2 two drop. I can't think of a creature that he can play that the SSC + Loot Hoarder couldn't deal with. If the Warlock uses a 2 mana spell to clear the LH you can just drop Engie and Squire to be in great board control anyway.

Well I guess Mortal Coil + 2 imps would suck but I doubt he had that.
All hail the glorious I sell T.Vs at Best Buy || #1 REQUIZEN FANBOI || IGN: .AK/BEST ANTIMAGE NA || Plat IV ADC Main
UnKooL
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)1667 Posts
December 08 2013 01:53 GMT
#636
How do u get cards like 2 pyroblasts to build a mage deck? Do people just buy packs with money and hope for them or they played this game long enough to get cards like that through arena or buying packs with gold? I don't reckon people craft them that much because they're so costly.
LoL: UnKooL and SoloQFiendUnKooL, SC2: UnKooL
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
December 08 2013 01:58 GMT
#637
2 pyroblasts is only 800 dust. That's maybe a month's worth of dust, just playing free. Probably less.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
December 08 2013 02:04 GMT
#638
best place to find decks?

someone recommended hearthpwn.com to me.
Liquid`Zephyr
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States996 Posts
December 08 2013 02:15 GMT
#639
On December 08 2013 04:14 HandBanana wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm in Platinum 3 and recently started using this deck. I feel like I've been winning a bit more than I've been losing with it. Are there any changes I can make to it to improve it?

[image loading]

probably want to remove the river crocs and add 2 arcane intelligences. cards you might want to work up to getting are mana wyrms [and when you do add arcane missles] and blizzard. other cards that could probably come out are your bloodfen raptors and your frostwolf warlord
Team LiquidPoorUser
Complete
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1864 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-08 04:25:59
December 08 2013 03:58 GMT
#640
Is there a place with the sum total of all patch notes in the closed beta thus far?

edit: and are there any good guides on good/bad cards to pick for the arena? I prefer to play arena over constructed, but I'm extremely new to the game and am not familiar with the majority of cards. Looking for something to help!
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 674
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko385
OGKoka 223
Rex 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52392
Calm 3799
Shuttle 1951
Bisu 1176
FanTaSy 921
firebathero 375
Zeus 345
Hyuk 277
Stork 247
Soma 228
[ Show more ]
actioN 205
Mini 204
Rush 164
Soulkey 156
EffOrt 134
Light 134
Last 131
ZerO 83
Snow 83
Mong 76
Dewaltoss 69
Pusan 63
NotJumperer 47
Free 41
Sea.KH 41
Killer 39
Bale 39
JYJ 38
Shinee 33
Barracks 32
ToSsGirL 31
hero 27
Shine 25
Noble 23
Sharp 22
sorry 22
yabsab 22
Yoon 21
Aegong 19
HiyA 15
Sacsri 13
PianO 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5013
Dendi521
League of Legends
JimRising 301
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1413
kRYSTAL_261
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Other Games
gofns37703
singsing1902
B2W.Neo464
crisheroes281
DeMusliM187
Livibee70
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 7m
OSC
10h 22m
Replay Cast
11h 7m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.